JoGe's application for SAHA

• Your ingame username: My ingame username is joge
    Your ingame alias: I'm known as JoGe
    Your real name: My real name is Markus
    Your year of birth: I was born in 1996.
    Your gender: Male

Nationality: Finnish
    Country of residence: Finland
    Language skills: English is very good as written and as spoken. And Finnish and Swedish of course because they are my national languages.
    English Proficiency: There is always room for improvement, but i would say 9/10.

How long you have been playing: I have been playing in SAES since 2012. I was couple years inactive, because of studies and military service.
    Your strengths: I get along with everyone and i understand people pretty well even their English skills are "not that good"
    Also..well im 21 years old, nearly 22 so i would describe myself mature person.
    Your weaknesses: Well i have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder diagnosis(A.K.A adhd). So i can play like max 2 hours once and then i have to take a break but thats never been big problem in games.

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES): SAHA

Teamspeak Installed: Yes
    Discord Installed: Yes
    Do you frequently get involved on Discord: Yes

Reason for application: I enjoy doing housing stuff, i have made so many auctions and sales in game, but also requested inactive properties since 2012. I always liked it. Also i play "alone" lots of time and i would gladly spend that time helping other players in housing stuff.
    Unique qualities you can offer: Great interest in the matter. Im not a guy who just want as many titles as possible. I really would spend my time doing housing stuff.

Server Memberships: Arms Assassins, Donator, PC ( they havent removed me yet ) and Clucking Bell. Im also ex MI6 HQ from 2012-2014 approx.

Additional information: Make housing system great again and vote JoGe to SAHA (Jk , little lightening to finish 😉 )

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I have never been punished because the rules have been created to be respected.
    Previous (legitimate) bans: I have never been banned either.

Are you a muslim?: I'm not a muslim.

• ADHD is fake. AmIright @Brophy

Are you a miserable Finn like @Tombaa ?

Unfortunately you have not been successful during this recruitment. However please don't let it this demotivate you to aspire towards the next recruitment.
    Help out both ingame and in #saes-support consistently to significantly raise your chances.
    Best of luck next time!

alt text