Kart Club

• alt text

It's a group, you don't need to leave your g/s/c

alt text
    The Club is not only involved in just racing they also have a solid team taking care of events, the setup and built of races and shows for the community to attend and participate in to. We have our own mechanics who take care of the repair, recovery and modifications of our vehicles and we are also in business as of in selling refurbished gokarts.

alt text

Date of creation: 18-05-2018
    Tags: [KC]Name
    Base location: Paint n' Spray, Northern San Fierro.
    Vehicles: GoKarts
    Member count: 7
    Discord: https://discord.gg/WHhHJFT

alt text

Media Archive: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/410/kart-club-media-archive

alt text

Leader
    Louis

Vice Leader
    Jim

Head Quarters Team

Probationary
    Quiz
    Zeibek
    Mixpeko
    Mystic
    Marcus

alt text

• Donation karts placed at the club base may only have usernames from KC members locked on it

• Always pull over for the police

• Use KC tags whenever you're making use of a kart

• Don't curse

• Don't cheat in races

• Remain humble in defeat and victory

• Obviously we can not write everything down, common sense is required.

alt text

If you're interested in becoming part of the club you're required to apply. Asking to join will not work nor benefit your chance of joining in the future. Asking to members to review/answer your application will have bad influence on your result.

It does not matter if you do not own a kart, we ensure that every member will have access to one.

FORMAT
    ##spoiler
    Name:
    Username:
    English proficiency:

Playtime on the server:
    Server Groups:
    Current organization (g/s/c):
    Do you own a kart?
    Why do you want to join us?
    Why should we accept you?
    ##endspoiler

• Name: Reggi
    Username: xr3gg1x
    Nationality: USA
    English proficiency: 10/10
    Playtime on the server: 1904 Hours
    Server Groups: TMH vL, SAFD Battalion Chief, IAC MerryWeather, MCC CEU, VT HQ, SAP, UC L.
    Current organization (g/s/c): The Company
    Do you own a kart? No, but could potentially get my own.
    Why do you want to join us? Because it seems like a fun group. I love racing on the server and being that I'm vL in TMH and I lead the racing division it would fit perfect to try something new like this. I don't have much experience with carts on the server but I'm an awesome racer and I learn styles and technique fast. I also love the Mech aspect on the server and down with meeting new people. A lot of people in your roster I noticed I haven't had much time to get to know so im all about collaborating and creating some sick roleplays for KC.
    Why should we accept you? Because I'm a fun and mature player in SAES. I've been playing for just about a year and I have a ton of experience. I love to race and I really enjoy a good roleplay. I got great team building skills and I could help out a ton.

• @reggi said in Kart Club:

Name: Reggi
    Username: xr3gg1x
    Nationality: USA
    English proficiency: 10/10
    Playtime on the server: 1904 Hours
    Server Groups: TMH vL, SAFD Battalion Chief, IAC MerryWeather, MCC CEU, VT HQ, SAP, UC L.
    Current organization (g/s/c): The Company
    Do you own a kart? No, but could potentially get my own.
    Why do you want to join us? Because it seems like a fun group. I love racing on the server and being that I'm vL in TMH and I lead the racing division it would fit perfect to try something new like this. I don't have much experience with carts on the server but I'm an awesome racer and I learn styles and technique fast. I also love the Mech aspect on the server and down with meeting new people. A lot of people in your roster I noticed I haven't had much time to get to know so im all about collaborating and creating some sick roleplays for KC.
    Why should we accept you? Because I'm a fun and mature player in SAES. I've been playing for just about a year and I have a ton of experience. I love to race and I really enjoy a good roleplay. I got great team building skills and I could help out a ton.

Accepted, Welcome!

• Name:
    Username:
    English proficiency:

Playtime on the server: 700h or so.
    Server Groups: TMH sHQ and IAC.
    Current organization (g/s/c): Underground Empire aka UE.
    Do you own a kart?: No, I don't.
    Why do you want to join us?: Because I love racing and since I am the vL of the Racing Division in TMH, I think I would fit well. I also love racing with karts. It's super dope. And I think I could create a lot of roleplays around karts and KC. It would be very sick.
    Why should we accept you?: Because I am mature, I have changed a lot. I also have a lot of experience in SAES and I am very close to racing and roleplaying. Roleplaying is one of my best sides. I also love to make jokes and be in a good mood with others.

• @blazzey said in Kart Club:

Name:
    Username:
    English proficiency:

Playtime on the server: 700h or so.
    Server Groups: TMH sHQ and IAC.
    Current organization (g/s/c): Underground Empire aka UE.
    Do you own a kart?: No, I don't.
    Why do you want to join us?: Because I love racing and since I am the vL of the Racing Division in TMH, I think I would fit well. I also love racing with karts. It's super dope. And I think I could create a lot of roleplays around karts and KC. It would be very sick.
    Why should we accept you?: Because I am mature, I have changed a lot. I also have a lot of experience in SAES and I am very close to racing and roleplaying. Roleplaying is one of my best sides. I also love to make jokes and be in a good mood with others.

Accepted!! Welcome to the club!

• Name: Rocker
    Username: rocker6244
    Nationality: Pakistani
    English proficiency: 9-10
    Playtime on the server: 801 hours.
    Server Groups: TMH,BES,IAC& MCC.
    Current organization (g/s/c): TST.
    Do you own a kart? No.
    Why do you want to join us? I want to join because i want to help this group grow and This is a unique group. It refreshes my memory when there was kart races.
    Why should we accept you? You should Accept me because i'm a old player in this server and I got alot experience which can help to group grow.

• @rocker said in Kart Club:

Name: Rocker
    Username: rocker6244
    Nationality: Pakistani
    English proficiency: 9-10
    Playtime on the server: 801 hours.
    Server Groups: TMH,BES,IAC& MCC.
    Current organization (g/s/c): TST.
    Do you own a kart? No.
    Why do you want to join us? I want to join because i want to help this group grow and This is a unique group. It refreshes my memory when there was kart races.
    Why should we accept you? You should Accept me because i'm a old player in this server and I got alot experience which can help to group grow.

Denied, Feel free to apply after 2 weeks

• Name: Filex
    Username: medtheman
    Nationality: Tunisian
    English proficiency: i can say 8/10
    Playtime on the server: 700h
    Server Groups: IAC, UC
    Current organization (g/s/c): N/A
    Do you own a kart? No
    Why do you want to join us? Well i see that this group's idea is really original and new Indeed I'd like to be a part of such interresting thing, especially that its based on racing concept which i personally admire And finally i want to change the boring daily routine by trying out something new in SAES.
    Why should we accept you? I dont talk much about myself maybe i can say that I'm new if i get compared to other old SAES players but i have a quality, i can learn fast as a result i gained much experience in a small time Also I have some RP skills that can make me active in the media archive when its needed. In addition maturity will be present in a funny way that i always keep with my attitude and the way i approach to the community

• @filex said in Kart Club:

Name: Filex
    Do you own a kart? No
    Why do you want to join us? Well i see that this group's idea is really original and new Indeed I'd like to be a part of such interresting thing, especially that its based on racing concept which i personally admire And finally i want to change the boring daily routine by trying out something new in SAES.
    Why should we accept you? I dont talk much about myself maybe i can say that I'm new if i get compared to other old SAES players but i have a quality, i can learn fast as a result i gained much experience in a small time Also I have some RP skills that can make me active in the media archive when its needed. In addition maturity will be present in a funny way that i always keep with my attitude and the way i approach to the community

Pending, Show more activity in-game.

• @jim said in Kart Club:

@filex said in Kart Club:

Name: Filex
    Do you own a kart? No

Accepted, Welcome!

true