Underground Empire - Role-play Archive

• Click here for the old forums archive

Welcome to Underground Empire's official roleplay archive, you can find all of our roleplays here.

• alt text

Roleplay title : The end of a traitor
    Participants : @ClaR @Killer208

Underground Empire had it's prestigious reputation and respect between San Andreas streets,
    what made recruits learn how to act professional before they become a new addition to the
    organization soldiers. Indeed the story comes to talk about one of these new soldiers, who
    was normal in all cases before he lose his sense and try to dumbess his leaders The morning
    Clar one of the patriarch called him to his office, he had no doubt that something will happen
    later this conversation he asked many questions before he understood that the soldier lost
    his lust to fight and war in the name of the gang. and his doubts got bigger when he knew that
    guy who UE threw in the prison was his brother (out of his infos)
    He wanted to give him another chance when he asked him to follow the prisoner and get him out
    of the prison before shutting his head off with a colt 15.

alt text

The soldier had no complaints and left the office directly to UE's car followed secretly by a secret person ordered by Clar
    and started driving to the jail location

alt textalt text

The wardens were corrupted so it was easy to get him out of the jail, he fast changed his car to a white
    alpha and gave the keys to his brother so he drives, they stopped in the middle of the desert and had a
    conversation he informed him with everything he was asked to do. Indeed the brother told him to come
    with him and warned him about what will happen to him althought he said i will tell them any excuse to
    leave me and left the car back to his car.

alt text

He was driving between mountains until he got lost out of fuel.

alt text

Therfor he went to a gaz station left his car and start fueling back when he got a fast sniper bullet passing
    throught his brain cells. He got down on the floor drowning in his blood. On the other side Clar called the
    soldier and gave him the order to end the traitor's life. Thats what happen to everyone who refuses the
    orders of the patriarch.

alt textalt text

• alt text

Roleplay title : A fast deal with a new alliance
    Roleplay with : Overdose Crime
    Participants : @Mrwan

Everybody heard about overdose crime the old drugs gang coming back to the streets, indeed our infos
    had some calls and got into small dealings with them one of them was this evening when one of our
    powerful muscle soldiers went to desert where he found Mrwan the founder and leader of the reviving.

alt text

They talked for some time about their situation and each one was explaining the concept of dealing from
    his side

alt text

After few minutes our soldier asked him to follow him to the trunk where he was hiding the drugs in
    case any tropper stops him then he aked mrwan to review if the qualitie is not worthless but precious
    as UE drugs aways been

alt textalt text

lately Mrwan took the package of money out of his jacket pocket and gave it to our soldier
    Before they take drugs to Mrwan's car and blow up the old one

alt text

Mrwan took UE's guy to a safe place where he could find transport and went away with the car after a
    successful deal

alt textalt text

• alt text

Roleplay title : Bussines With CDC.
    Participants : @SlapBobs & @Pozmester & @Feti

Everyone knows the best drugs are in underground Empire.And the CDC , who knows that, wants to fill the drug stores.That's why they talk to underground Empire on the phone. And after you tell me where to buy the drugs, the preparations begin.

alt text

Underground Empire drugs are loaded from their premises into cars.

alt text

And everything is prepared.

alt text

Once the drugs are in the car , they go to the designated location.

alt text

UE reaches the designated location.And they talk to the CDC about the price of drugs.

alt text

Underground Empire shows the drugs in the car to the CDC.

alt text

CDC likes drugs, decides to take them. And the drugs are loaded into the CDC´s car.

alt text
    alt text

After the drugs were put in the car , the CDC said it was very good, and said he wanted to do it again later.And he paid for the drugs.

alt text

And the CDC is separated from the region.

alt text

• alt text
    Roleplay with : Cripz]
    Participants : @Shakespeare @Picasso

alt text
    Participants: CripZ~, Underground Empire
    Selling "wi-fi"
    This morning I drank beer in our bar, but then I got a call from one of the members of the Underground Empire and he asked for something new, he meant a new kind of drug. I could not refuse him since we have a new kind of drug called wi-fi. He was interested in the "wi-fi" and appointed a meeting in their city. As always, I went down to our basement to take the right amount of the drug, then I wrapped "wi-fi" in a package and then I loaded the "wi-fi" into the trunk and set off. Arriving at the meeting point, he invited me inside, we discussed the goods and then went down to it, the quality suited him, he said that one kilogram would be enough. He decided to take a car with the goods, but I was against it, but when he gave me 3,000$, I did not care.
    ScreenShoths: https://imgur.com/a/puSwNQC

• alt text

RolePlay with:BloodBrothersMc

Bussiness Prombles

Its been a while since we did not check around if there is someone does our job in Las Venturas, in our motherland. We were chillin' at our base with my lovely friends drinking cold beer, smoking some weed. That is what we do when it comes to hot days. One of my HQ's came to the room and wanted to talk to me, I was lucky because I was not high. He wanted me to make sure that drug dealing in Las Venterus is going well. So I Was responsible for the drug dealing around Las Venturas. I just went downstairs and asked helpers how is the distribution of drugs, weed's going in our motherland. I did not like what I hear, I was not really appreciating what I heard. There was another guy's that dealing drugs for a better price than us I went directly for the records and I saw that our sales dropped off. I was pissed off I called immediately my source from the police station and asked him to bring me all the files about drug dealing in Las Venturas in last 2 months. He was a nasty son of a bitch he would do everything for the money so 10.000 would be easy to get the files. I invited him to our base we talked and talked, As soon as I get the open file I started to make some research with the resource from our data and I find out that they seem to be like independent dealers but that was not the real face of the case. They seemed to be like independent dealers because they were hired by other gangs for dealing drugs in our motherland this is all about provoking Underground empire and tryna hurting our business. So as a soldier I had to take care of it whenever our dealers went out to the street I told them to keep eye on them and gather some information about when they meet and to count the money so they can send it to their boss. After a few weeks, we knew where they are meeting so all we had to do is make a plan to kill them and send a message to their boss I got some soldiers in my van and went to the meeting point and started waiting for these assholes to show up. We waited about half an hour and finally, they have shown we waited until they get their money bags in the trunk and we killed them there with cold blood. We just left one alive so we can get information from him, whos sending them to Las Venturas and more. After getting rid of the dead bodies we took him to our base into our torturing room. We asked him a few times kindly first but he did not respond and we started to torture him a little bit. What I can say he was a tough guy he did not talk too much he just said that they are getting drugs from the bone county from, he did not give any address and started being a dickhead to us. So I put a bullet in his head, and send few UnderGround Empire soldiers to the bone county for an undercover mission to find out whos getting the drugs there with a fake civilian identity. Guess we will just wait and find out. Also if he was a bit more specific he would be alive now.

Some Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/BzebDmW

• alt text

Roleplay title : The Revenge (Part 1)

Sometimes people doesnt understand the real meaning of life, or what we can find out of its morals even if we get
    the millions of dollars, thats what felt micheal one of Underground Empire capos he had everything anyone can dre-
    am about and more althought everyone knows the dirty ways he used in the name of his politic to get it, but
    something was missing everytime he was looking at this things he made out of dust, things he couldnt understand.

alt text alt text

Once he was as usual checking his documents and correcting the deals papers, making and recieving calls in his
    empty office, Indeed he found a message hidden in the money safe, something he never expected since he got
    assigned to this city and office that was before under his father. He took it and went up stairs to his bedroom

alt text alt text

He tried to check that nobody is here so he will be able to read in peace even if the content is dangerous, His
    surprise was big when he saw that the letter the a cut paper of his father diary; explaining the facts that will
    happen the day of his death, The things weren't clear but a name of someone was wrote below. Indeed he kept
    looking and found that this person is a prisonner in Los Santos jail.

alt text alt text

He went to the jail on the morning, he gave the wardens some money and had chance to talk for along.

alt text

The guy knew that the confest hour came and started talking about what happened in that day, he told him
    it was the night of 1982's spring when his father got shot by one of the criminals Underground Empire was
    paying to do missions, and unfortuatly it was a corruption inside the gang that caused this assasination. The
    cops raided and jailed him as guilty. Therfor he is here until now. Micheal kept nagging until he got the name
    of the guy caused him the lost of his father then left the jail after getting shocked with these facts.

alt text

• alt text

Roleplay title : The Revenge (Part 2)

He spent days thinking about the fact, insomnia was a sickness he had for nights stoping him from dreaming
    althought he saw only nightmares in his bed. He couldnt live with such hate in his heart to this person in addition
    his dignity was scratching his thinking every minute until he decided to prepare and execute the killer. He asked
    some of his men to investegate until he got a plan and got himself ready.

alt text alt text

At 16:27 he left his place to the predicted location and waited few minutes before he left his car.

alt textalt text

He walked with his sniper and weapons until a brush where he could prepare himself and take cover Until he
    saw the target. and the look of his eyes changed.

alt text

He shotted fast but he missed it, so the guy knew he is under a threat indeed he took cover after some seconds
    of fear then prepared his gun and started shooting, Indeed Micheal stopped shooting for some seconds and
    waited until the guy thought its over and moved from his spot.

alt textalt textalt text

Micheal knew that its the moment or never and pressed with all his power, the killer got shot walked for few
    seconds while using his last colt 15 bullets then got on ground wasted. After 21 year he could take the revenge.

alt textalt text

Micheal saw some people coming so he left the area running into streets until hefound a car until the base

alt textalt text

• alt text

Roleplay title : The Revenge (Part 3)

After taking the revenge the guilt left his mind, it wasnt his firt assassination but it wasnt planned as usual and
    getting him into the jail wasnt as difficult as other times. He knew that his freedom is threaten when he was
    watching the TV in his office 2 days after the crime.

alt text

He was first afraid because he knew no one will be able to save him, Indeed he thought first about suicid, but
    something told him that nothing is over yet so he went back and enterred the interior where he called a friend
    (pilot), and asked him to prepare a plane for him.

alt textalt text

He was able to take some millions of dollars before he take the helicopter and leave a message for the superiors
    visiting the place everytime and took his way straight to Las Venturas airport where he should find his friend to
    take him out of this country.

alt text

He gave him 9000 dollars before he enter fast the plane and put the lots of money bags in it. His destination
    wasnt unknown but only one thing was able to understand. It will be somewhere away from evil and crime life

alt text

• Deleted

• alt text
    @pump said in Organization Zero | Media archive:

alt text
    Participants: @Danger-letkd
    Story: All is happening, as usual, we are getting our deals & missions per day, nothing is happening wrongly, all things are calculated and well going. Whatever, All was taking their missions and getting it accomplished, Today, It's my turn to have some missions ordeals. So I was near the public phone of the gang, I was waiting for someone to phone. Within 30 Minutes, It rang, He was James, same like my name. Anyway, he was from UnderGround Empire, he said "Hello, I need some of your time, lastly We got attacked from our enemies, My bike got damaged when I came fast in an accident. Hopefully, I'm fine but my bike got damaged. That's why I needed one of the most experienced mechanics in San Andreas. That's the reason why I called you, OrganiZation Zero, Whatever, If you are able to help message me back. So I accepted it without even thinking to make my mission accomplished without any problems.
    Screenshots:
    ![alt text](image url)

• alt text
    @pump said in Organization Zero | Media archive:

alt text

Story: I was on my way back to my house to have some fun with the family after I got the permission to have a rest of course. My phone rang, it was the leader he said "Hello, James, I think we might need your services, I Swear I'll give you 3 days as vacation tomorrow, Whatever, Someone from UnderGround Empire, as you know they are our friends, he is in need of a bike, modded one of course, So I came back all my way to the headquarters, parked my car, Went to our hidden of bikes, took one of our best Bikes, After I got his number from the leader, I sent him a message "Hello, dear Luke, I want to say that I will be the dealer from OrganiZation Zero, come to our headquarters, it will be waiting for you, it's one of our modded bikes which cost us a lot to mod it, I'm waiting, cheers, James." Within 2 minutes, he answered, "Okay, James, I'm on the way". I leaned my cigar, waited for the guy from underground Empire. I knew that He reached the headquarters when I heard the sound of the car. We did it as fast as we can since he got something to do.
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    @flappppyyy said in Organization Zero | Media archive:

alt text
    Participants@Danger-tkd
    Organization zero have many allies that they help it in it turf and especially the Underground empire this gang did many deals with us also we are always helping them when they need us in contrast they help us when we need them in turfs ...
    and those days, we heard that "The company" went to the Underground empire base and steal all the weapons that they have and today, when I was chilling out around Los Santos, I got a call from a guy named "danger" he is underground empire member,he told me that he wants to buy some guns from us since they knew that we have the best quality of weapons in all San Andreas, that they can use them in their turfs against the enemies so I told him to come that he can check it, however, after 20 mins , he came to our base with his Huntley,we talked a bit about "The company" tactics,then I took him inside the base and I showed him our weapons, after checking them, we opened a talk about the price and after some suggestions he decide to take 158 M4 and 126 CS with 184623331$, I helped him with transporting all the weapons in his car then he paid me. after finishing the deal I decided to put all the money in our treasury.
    Screenshots:

• alt text
    @azizbhk123 said in The Blood Brothers MC Media Archive:

alt text
    Roleplay ( Number ) 65
    Roleplay Title: Money bags robbery
    Story: Like every Monday I take my freeway and I go to know new places so I decided to take UrBan with me and he is my friend. we start going to Los Santos make fun looking about the modern cars, suddenly UrBan see A place and he decided to rob it we stop the motor and we enter the factory and we start checking the places if there someone suddenly I see money bags I tell UrBan to get out from this zone but he goes and he gives me the money bags and he starts cracking safes to get more so we take all of them and we go back to base from another way cause that's safe and better when we stop on base we share the money and I decided to buy modern cars and upgrade base.
    Screenshot(s):https://imgur.com/a/jd0x4o2

• alt text
    Participants @UrBan @KARIM
    Title: Lets Robe It
    Story : Monday I decided with UrBan to rob a factory and be rich and put the money on base that's good cause we need money to spend so we take weapons then we rush to this factory when we stopped next to him we start walking step by step that's safe and better to avoid camera service so we enter it and we find drugs we take them all and we take the money too and we put them on car and we start going back to base But we found a Cop and he stopped me I stop the car and I start talking with this police but he wan't to take look about the trunk when he goes and he check it he found Drugs Suddenly UrBan start shotting at him and he broke his head when he takes his blood and put it on bottle we close the trunk and we start checking the cop we found money and weapon we take them and we go back to base we put the drugs on the secret place to consume it with friends and sell it if we need money. I give UrBan big hug cause always he help me on every dangerous mission and we start thinking about the next place and next Rob!.
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/5vhXQmM

• alt text
    @lucifer666 said in TST - The Strike Team | Media Archive:

alt text

RolePlay Name: The Federal Files.
    Attenders: @Wizax @Glayd @AsesinoTheKiller @JoseFrags @Predator @hope @elufner @Zodiac @Strong
    Story: During a night patrol Commander Wizax was transporting a Federal File with secret informations about all the gangs present in San Andreas. Thanks to those documents we had the opportunity to arrest 80% of the gang's members, at 1:27 AM, around Las Venturas and San Fierro Highway he saw a big black Van Coming in the wrong side, Commander Wizax turned the Sirens and Police Lights on, but the van didn't reacted, Commander Wizax decided to open his door, and step out of the car, when he stepped out, the van stopped and 10 criminals with heavy armour and weapons cammed out of the van, and pointed there guns on Commander Wizax, they began to punch him and to kick him, unfortunately Commander Wizax wasn't able to react at this attack, because his 9mm was in the car, after this attack, the criminals opened the toolbox in the police dodge and toked the files. 5:12 AM: Officers: Glayd, Predator, Elufner were going to begin a patrol, heading to the Donut store to take Donuts and some Coffee, they were at Las Venturas- San Fierro Highway, when they saw a police car with no one inside it, and something next to it. They decided to pull-over and to check what's going on, they toked there guns and pointed on that thing.. When they saw the Commander Wizax, on his knees and having difficulties to move, after that we went to grab water from the car, and poured some water into the Commander's face to wake him up. He explained to us what happened, he told us that criminals attacked him and they stooled the files, we turned on the sirens and went to the place where the Commander told us to go.

Arrived at location we opened our trunk and took out a Kalekalıp KNT-308 sniper, and aimed on the criminals who where at Bone County talking and preparing something, we were waiting to the criminals to turn around to go into action, we rushed at them with our M4-AM and began to shoot on them, some were on feet, and 2 Officers took the Rancher with them, after that all the criminals ran away, Officer Glend tried to bash the door, so It will crack then break but he wasn't able to break it, after that I tried to reach the documents through a small hole in the door. I finally token out the documents. And brought it to the HQ.
    Screenshots: First one:https://imgur.com/a/HQf0fTp
    Others: https://imgur.com/a/tY05mw9

alt text

• alt text
    @andre said in The Blood Brothers MC Media Archive:

alt text
    Roleplay ( Number ) 73

Roleplay Title: Assasinating an FBI Agent

Story: I was having a Roadtrip with my boys, and then I got a call from an Underground Empire guy called @UrBan , asking me to come to their base for a help, When I was there we had a beer and we started talking about his problem, he told me that an FBI Agent is working on the Underground Empire case, and he wants me to help him to get rid of that Agent, when I asked him why he called me exactly he told me that they need to kill that Agent without any participation of any UE member In order to distance the suspects from them, I accepted the mission and I asked him to give me 20000 D for that, when he accepted I asked him to give me informations about him, and his patroling time ect, he told me everything I should know, and I then I took my bike and I start chasing him, I didn't find the right time to assasinate him until he enter a pizzashop, I took my M4 and I started following him, when I enter I didn't find anyone there but the FBI agent and the pizzaman, I killed them both and I run away, after I finished the mission I went to the UE casino to have my money, when I was there a guy called @JoseFrags gave me my money and everything went well.

Screenshoot(s): https://imgur.com/a/ncYAsrw

• Deleted

• alt text
    Participants @UrBan @K2rhym
    Title: I Do not forget you
    Story:One day K2rym call me and he tells he needs weapons to Rob bank and he wan't to buy from me cause we sell good quality I start three days when I found the weapons I tell him I will come with Urban and I hope you will be on base so take Urban with me cause we will sell a big quantity of ammo So we take the weapons and we put them on the trunk then we start moving to K2rym when we stop next the base we find it waving we talk about the price and where we put it he take look about it and he accepts to take them all we go to the next floor and we put them in secret place K2rym tell his friends to use them to rob the bank he starts giving me the money when I got the money he tells me to come and help them on Bank robbery cause they will earn too much money and that's good to get money too and share it with urban cause he is my best friend and that makes our famous and famous and to get more experience.
    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/WYfvlPB

• alt text
    @flappppyyy said in Organization Zero | Role play archive:

alt text
    the last mission was done with successful, after weeks and weeks of training, we got it without losing any member and anything, and now we have a big quantity of drugs in our base but we still don't have enough money,everybody know that today is a big day, Underground empire will do a big party in its base ,however, I got a phone from "fabric" a member from Underground empire, asking for some drugs with high quality,
    I told him to come to base that he can check it before buying it,20 mins later, he came to our base, parked his big car in our garage,we talked a bit about some tactics that we can use it in turfs,then I decide to show him our drugs inside our base, after checking it,likely he found it great,so we decide to open small chat about the price and after some suggestions, he decided to take 25 G of drugs in contrast, he will pay me 1584687$ for each G,however I decide we took out the drugs from our base and we put it in the trunk of his car, after helping him, he paid, and he went back to his base.
    Screenshots:

true