Username : hocine
    Country of Residence :algeria
    Spoken Languages : the Arabic and french and english
    Date of birth : 2001/03/19
    Date of the beginning of your SAES career : 2017
    Previous organisations :
    ICE : i was the HQ in lvl 0

Miscellaneous questions
    Define The Company's role in one sentence : it's good company to turf and weapons

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? :
    Ask him to allow and send him some money
    You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? :
    I will return to the leader and ask him for help. If he does not accept, I will try to escape
    There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? :
    I will try to avoid it and that more than the problems I will meet to expel him

• Dear @ζ-Sadio, thank you for your interest for joining this beautiful gang, The Company. I'm sorry that your application goes denied. You don't fit our gang basic standards.

Re-apply in 1 month if you're still interested. In meanwhile, fix your attitude.

Dear @tong, thank you for you interest in joining this beautiful gang, The company.
    Denied. Your applicantion says it enough. Re-apply in a month. With a well written application. if you're still interested.

Your sincerly, Siper

The Company, Coordinator.

• Distinctive questions
    Ingame name : Puskas
    Username : andref4c
    Country of Residence : Portugal.
    Spoken Languages : Portuguese and english.
    Date of birth : 20/07/2001
    Date of the beginning of your SAES career : I have started my carrer on SAES about 2017/18 with name AndrexICH (now i have other nickname and another account on forum), but i have been out of games about 8 or 9 months and i came back again but without school problems. The date that i have came back was 28/01/2019.
    Previous organisations : X-Generation (i was the leader).

Miscellaneous questions
    Define The Company's role in one sentence : The main objetive of The Company is to take over the world working together with others gangs and criminals, to get this done we have to make deals with gangs, arms smugglings, assassinations, helping members or friends of jail throught official or using all illegal ways.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : I would talk with that cop or even an admin about that accident and making a deal by buying him my stars to we all stay great without problems.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : In that situation, i would try to talk with them to reach agreement to let me go in peace, otherwise i have to call with any friend or gang member to help me out on that.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : My first reaction of see him in the gang would be congratulate him of being accepted and tries to establish a friendship to we work well together without problems. Otherwise if he is still trying to get several disputes with me i would ignore him and talk with some superior about this situation.

• Distinctive questions
    Ingame name : ExTrem3!
    Username : giannhsid
    Country of Residence : Greece
    Spoken Languages : Greek and English
    Date of birth : 19-05-2000
    Date of the beginning of your SAES career : First time played was back at 2012 with a lot of breaks.
    Previous organisations : H | VA | RDMC x2 | FBI | M | B~B x2 | DDMC | SWAT **

Miscellaneous questions
    Define The Company's role in one sentence : It's a criminal organisation who wants to take over the world by teaming up with other gangs and doing other stuff such as weapon smuggling, blackmailing and money laundrying.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : I'l would apologise firstly and I would let him arrest me without having and other troubles with reports and stuff. Otherwise if the cop wasnt cooperating I would inform my superiors of the gang just to let them know what happened.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : I would try to take some cover first, after that I would try to call for backapp and while I would wait in the meanwhile I'd took my weapon out and I'd fire back.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : I'd to solve the problem I had with the guy and if he wasnt cooperating I'd call my superiors and report this so we can solve the problem.**

• @TheRoyel

You have 24 hours to edit your application.
    This is way below our standards. If not edited, you will automatically be denied.

Edit: see post below.

• @TheRoyel

As you deliberately tried to copy some answers from Arkantos's application, consider yourself permanent denied. Good luck finding another organization

• Double post

• Dear @puskas and @ExTrem3 ,

Both of you have proven to have the capability to join our organisation. Congratulations on your invites and welcome to our precious organisation.
    We expect a lot of effort from both of you!

Yours sincerely,

Thing
    Recruitment Manager & Honorary Member of The Company

• Distinctive questions

Ingame name: -iNoize

Username: iNoize

Country of Residence: Colombia

Spoken Languages: Spanish, Enlgish

Date of birth: 30 March 1999

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I played in SAES before about 2 or 1 year ago but I left it and now I went back again.

Previous organisations:
    ~I have not been to any organization before, my first would be ThC.

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company’s role in one sentence:
    ~The company role is to rule and dominate the criminal industry it does lots of heavy criminal activities like assassination and arms smuggling

list itemwhat you should do is watching your back.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?
    ~I explain to the cop what happened and i tell him that it was not on purpose, and we may reach an agreement.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?
    ~First i will try to find a place to hide in , try to see where the enemies are hiding and ill run as fast as i can to a nearby vehicle and run away

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?
    ~I would try to ignore so as not to cause problems within the organization and only help us when we need it, nothing more.

• Ingame name : Baris
    Username : Baris2505
    Country of Residence : The netherlands
    Spoken Languages : English , Dutch
    Date of birth : Jan. 1998
    Date of the beginning of your SAES career : July 2013
    Previous organisations : FBI , TST , the outfit .

Miscellaneous questions
    Define The Company's role in one sentence : A criminal Organisation

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : I'd turn myself in at the police Headquarter

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : I'd try my best to make a deal with the guys . If that is not working i would try to win the fight .

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : i would try to talk with that guy and try to forget the past

• Ingame name : MrProbz
    Username : ghostbuster
    Country of Residence : The Netherlands
    Spoken Languages : Dutch, Indian, Mexican, Spanish, Hebrew, Italian, French, Moroccan, English.
    Date of birth : 24-04-1998
    Date of the beginning of your SAES career : April 2013
    Previous organisations : Black Bullets

Miscellaneous questions
    Define The Company's role in one sentence : Organized Crime & Brotherhood

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : Talk to him and settle it together.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : Die a horrible death or get the chance to talk it out with the gang.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? : I am a nice guy and i would like to talk it out with the gentleman. We can always be civilized

• @The-Company said in The Company™:

Ingame name :MelodicPenguin52
    Username :weedman655
    Country of Residence :US
    Spoken Languages :English
    Date of birth :10-4-1997
    Date of the beginning of your SAES career :February 2nd 2019
    Previous organisations :None

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company's role in one sentence :Assassination and avoiding the law
    You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? :Talk it out
    You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? :Say something to the player
    There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? :Be chill

• Dear applicants,

I hereby present to you the results of the application process.

@baris2505 and @Mr-Probz, the two of you have earned the trust of our High Council and are now invited into the organisation, both of you are Accepted, welcome.

@iNoize, for now, your application is Under-review. We would like to see more from you in-game in order to decide whether you fit in or not. Your application was decent but you certainly could use some more work on your English spelling and general logic (based on the second question). Besides that, we wish you the best of luck in the further process.

@weedman665, absolutely no effort into the application, also does not seem like you take our recruitment process serious in any way. Your application is hereby Denied. Would you still be interested and also serious enough to put at least some effort into the application, you may re-apply in two weeks from now (this would also require daily in-game activity from your side).

Best of luck to you all in your future application process.

Yours sincerely,

Thing
    Recruitment Manager & Honorary Member of The Company

• Good Luck ThC FTW 👍 i love you THE COMPANY

• Distinctive Questions:
    Ingame name: ZachGT
    Username: verdo
    Country of Residence: mexico
    Spoken Languages: Spanish,English
    Date of birth: 18/02/2018
    Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I I started my career in saes in 2014 the account was lost and now I am starting with a new account

Previous organisations: No.

Miscellaneous questions:

Define The Company’s role in one sentence: The role of the company is to join with other gangs and help others

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?:

R):I apologize saying that it was intentionally and if you insist I clarify it with a staff or admin.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? :

R): I ran to a safe place I bend over, covering myself with some vehicle or object to ask for help from the gang members.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. Causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?

R): I would take it in a very serious and mature way, take it very calmly, talk to him and treat him like the other users in general and of course help us as members of the gang

• @Zach7, Copying a 3 months old application isn't a smart move pal. Denied, do not bother re-applying again.

Yours sincerely,
    The Company High Council.

• Distinctive questions:

Name of the game: 203 | Angel133yt

Username: angel133

Country of residence: Mexico

Languages ​​spoken: Spanish, English.

Date of birth: 12/13/2001.

Start date of his career in SAES: started about 5 months ago.

Previous organizations: None

Some questions

Define the role of the Company in a sentence:

It is a group of criminals that is responsible for winning territories, it is seen that a cool team, and shows who commands; D

You are being chased by a police officer and, unfortunately, you die at the beginning of a precipice. That's why the police are threatening a report. How would you approach this ?:

I talk to him and explain what happened and I tell him that I do not intend to die

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantly, the leader of the meeting advocates something he does not like, so he accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking towards your car, suddenly and two laser points on your clothes, one that points to your heart and the other to your liver. First, you act calmly, but then, suddenly, after a few milliseconds, you receive the signal in your brain that you do not have armor. What would you do after realizing that you are not protected?

I try to run to call or lose help to my team.

There is a guy with whom you had several disputes. Making you have an incredible hatred against him. He also has a jury several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him to avoid it because you know that a serious drama will not happen. Now, this same guy against what has been decided to join the gang of what you are a respected member. Somehow he managed to join. How would you react when you saw the gang?

I would have to learn to take our problems or differences to be in PAZ: D

• @angel133

Application seems not clear. I know how excited you are to join us, but I will have to disappoint you here. Denied, you really need to gain some basic experience before giving it a shot to join us. Explore the server, meet people you can easily communicate with and learn from them. Once you feel ready you may reapply.

• Distinctive questions
    Ingame name : Griffin
    Username : zafer305
    Country of Residence : Turkey
    Spoken Languages : Turkish and Engilish
    Date of birth : 21/08/1997
    Date of the beginning of your SAES career : I've been playing since 2014
    Previous organisations :Cripz,VA,RDMC,BBMC,The Outfit/DEA

Miscellaneous questions
    Define The Company's role in one sentence :The Company is an underground criminal convert organization.Their goal is to take the control of the world.They have an hierarchy with other gangs, some gang matters, deals and such things.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? :First of all, I've never done anything like this in my career.But if I live like this, I'il talk to the police who reported me first.I'm sorry that I made such a mistake in a calm manner. And I pay as many stars as I have (for example, 16K if I have 42 stars).Then I tell the staff I did it by mistake and found a common way to report it to the person who reported it.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? : I'il raise my hands because it's impossible to get rid of those bullets.And I try not to panic.Because I'm not gonna die of a mistake. They'il probably put the guns down after I raise my hands. After that, I try to escape by bribing them

There is a guy where you had several disputes with causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? :I'il keep hating him, but there's nothing I can do.Because he decided the people in charge of my gang and invited them to the gang.I respect it and try not to see it as much as I can.

Best Regards
    Griffin