The Company™

• Note: The topic has been posted by special account that was created for HQ team. Thus, only Headquarters of the gang can access it. The decision was taken to keep the topic manageable and updated.

0_1524581107963_3296ccd0-58ab-4672-b656-91e1eee46462-image.png

0_1524581158822_2b7a38c0-84c8-4cad-ad3c-0e69ed7d1885-image.png

roleplay

alt text

alt text

alt text

The Company HQ, Tierra Robada.

Hideout, Los Santos.

Secret Business, Los Santos.

Twin Factories, Las Venturas.

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Recruitment process

In this paragraph, we are going to explain how we recruit new members. If you are an applicant or someone who has not applied yet but is interested to join the gang in the future, then this should be useful for you to know.

1- The first step you have to do is answering the application format written in the spoiler below and post it in this topic. We are judging your application based on who you are, your RolePlaying skills and your knowledge about The Company. We judge your personality based on the distinctive questions and your attitude in the game. Your knowledge about The Company and Roleplaying skills are questioned in the miscellaneous questions, so keep in mind that you have to answer these questions in a RolePlay way, and not in your own person.

2- After you have written your application, you are officially noted as one of the applicants and your name will be noticed in our voting topic. While you are an applicant, we demand patience, loyality, initiatives and good manners from you in the game. So seek us up ingame if you have not answered your application yet and hang around with us, get us to learn about you. Our voting procedure contain rules to avoid issues like favouritism as much as possible, which I will quote from our private forums:

• You are only allowed to vote if you DID hang around with the applicant. Try to seek him up and hang around with him.
    • As waiting for everyone to vote will take too much time, I've decided that if the applicant gets 6 votes, he will be accepted.
    • We appreciate votes which are well substantiated, so the High Council will take those more in consideration than the votes which are not.
    • If don't agree with someone's reasoning in here, you're free to discuss about it in this topic, but in a respectful manner.

3- When we feel like you are ready to proceed to the last phase, we will invite you either to our discord Click Here to have a talk with us and you will get an invite to the gang after. If you do not have discord, we will be having a conversation ingame. We do not have any 'skills' tests ingame, as we feel that these are irrelevant and a waste of time.

***This is all you have to know. You can apply by copying the application format within the spoiler below.***

• alt text

• ;V

• Ingame name: Bosk

Username: bosk

Country of Residence: Greece

Spoken Languages: Greek, English

Date of birth: 27 September 1998

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I'm playing in SAES:RPG since the beginning of 2013.

Previous organisations:
    ~I have been in many organizations on my career on SAES. Further informations can be given inside the game to the desired people.

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company’s role in one sentence:
    ~TheCompany, is a reaspected gang which aim is to take out San Andreas. In order achieving that, they do illegal things such us assasinating people and arm dealing with other gangs. Everything is done secretly, so

• list itemwhat you should do is watching your back.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?
    ~As a professional, i will follow the conversation and explain what happened to me. Since I don't lie, It would be easy for the cop to understand what really happened.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?
    ~For me, securing myself is a must. I would find a good spot to hide and with the first opportunity i'd throw a nade behind me and fastly try to get in the car and leave the area.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?
    ~I'd be trying to have a discuss with him and i'd having a neutral relationship upon something changes up my mind.

• Distinctive questions

Ingame name: Brooks

Username: stevieg

Country of Residence: Tunisia

Spoken Languages: Arabic , English and Frensh

Date of birth: 09/05/2002

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: June 2017

Previous organisations: VLA - CripZ - CDC

Miscellaneous questions

Define The Company’s role in one sentence: The Company main role is to take over the world by making deals with gangs , arms smuggling , money laundary....

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? : First off all , i go to him and apologize him saying that i didn't mean that , if he don't forgive me ,i'll call up an admin and explain him my position. And like that everything can go fine.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? :
    The first thing I will think of that These people are our enemies . So I will try to hide from them and at the same time I will ask my mates and the head of the gang and tell them that there are enemies abroad. I will also ask them to help me after that I will try to find any way to escape.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang?
    i'll act calmly and like everyday . because in my rules ,you are not allowed to confuse between your private life and your job life . and i'll do my role like always but i'll try not to meet him or deserve him in anything , In addition, I will ask my gang leader not to put me on any mission with him to avoid making problems inside the gang.

• alt text

Dear readers,

Today we, the Board of Directors of The Company, have decided to apply for Level 5. For us, it seems like the right time because of all the progress that our organisation has made.
    Besides that, we are happy to announce that The Company will be working together with the Pharmaceutical giant Johnson & McGee in order to expand our enterprise. More information about that will be given in a later press release.

If you would like to see our application and show your support towards our growing organisation, feel free to do so on this topic: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/533/the-company-application-for-level-5.

We would all like to thank you for the continuous support that our organisation has received and are very grateful for that.

Yours sincerely,

Thing
    Advisor & Secretary of the Board of Directors
    The Company

• -- Distinctive questions --

Username: GiorgosGRN

Country of Residence: Greece

Spoken Languages: Greek, English

Date of birth: 17/09/1998 (19 years old)

Date of the beginning of your SAES career: Early 2014

Previous organisations:
    RedDevilsMC, Black~Bullets, TheStrikeTeam, Immigration & Customs Enforcement.

-- Miscellaneous questions --

• The Company is a terrorist organization that aims on making deals with other criminals. It's aim is to expand in whole San andreas and be the No.1 criminal assasinating company.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?

• I would approach the sittuation with kidness so the Administrators of the server can believe on my story.
    • As a professional Company, we die with ethos. Commiting suicide is not what my Masters teach me.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?

• I'd be trying to cover up myself. I'd throw a flash-bang behind me and run for my life.
      Things move different under stress, so my answer is hypothetically placed.

• Our organization's target is to earn money from illegal activities. Based on that, I would ignore his existence and aim on gang's needs. I would keep a natural breeze between me and him and hope for a better futurely companionship.

• Ingame name: klucha

Username: klucha

Country of Residence: Poland

Spoken Languages: English, Polish

Date of birth: 19.08.1997
    Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2013

Previous organisations: Mafioso, Organization Zero, The Outfit

Miscellaneous questions
    Define The Company’s role in one sentence: this is a criminal organization which main goals are to gain money fast, assasinate imoportant people, make deals with other gangs which all lead to a rise of prestige in San Andreas.

I would say sorry, try to explain to him what happend and if he still moaning I would give him a free arrest.

I would try to discuss the whole sittuation with them and make a fair deal so as to be let go. If nevertheless they capture me I would wit for help from our gang members.

I would try to make peace with him and if we still wouldn't get on I would ignore any escalating situation.

• alt text

Dear applicants,

Firstly, we would like to thank you guys for your interests in joining our gang. The High Council and Board of Directors presents you the application results of the 6th of June 2018. After a long discussion in the High Council, we have decided the following results.

@Bosk & @GiorgosGRN,

Like said before, we do appreciate your interests for The Company, however our High Council (HQ) Team have their doubts about you. Your application goes Denied. But if you still have interests, feel free to apply after 2 weeks starting from today and ofcourse, make sure to keep hanging around with our members (while using the 203| tags so we know that you're an applicant).

@iBrooks,

After a long talk with you by a few members of The Company, our members seem positive about you and you proved us that you're worth being a member of the gang. However you will still need to hang with our members in order to become part of the gang. Your application goes 'under review'. Your result will be given within these days. Keep up the good work!

If you are denied, do not feel demotivated and keep hanging to prove us that you are worth it. Being denied is a second opportunity, not a failure.

We wish all the applicants good luck in their careers.

Yours sincerely,

Swiggity
    Sub Leader
    The Company

• alt text

The Company would like to Announce our newest RolePlay Role & Division:

##spoiler alt text ##endspoiler

McGee and Johnson Pharmaceuticals:
    We specialize in the creation and distribution of Grade A Pharmaceutical drugs and medication. Our main goal is to reach the top of the pharmaceutical chain by providing our customers and cooperations with the best in quality of personal and business related pharmaceutical needs. By day we offer our services to the local and international corporations and companies. That alone is a huge creditor to our well-known success story. By night we offer the same quality operations under the counter to the anti-legal verity, Including but not limited to gang or company affiliations, No one does things the way we do and that’s the business model we strive to keep.

M&J Pharmaceuticals is now open for business and fully operational. Any Business/(Roleplay) related inquiries & questions can be taken by me personally or any willing participating member. Thanks for your time & attention.
    -The Company

• Ingame name:Lauti

Username:LauTii213

Country of Residence:Argentina

Spoken Languages:Spanish,English,Portuguese

Date of birth: 9 September of 1998
    Date of the beginning of your SAES career:

Previous organisations: As I said I'm new and I dind't join in any squad yet, but I have experience in another server almost identical to this

Miscellaneous questions
    Define The Company’s role in one sentence: The gang's role is that we handle the drug buisness from our pharmauceutic.Where we do our drug dealing and sell medicine.This company is owned by the ThC leadersWell,

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this?Act very mature first if he starts to annoy me insult me to report I will try to calm down and calm the cop and explain what happened, it was not intentional alone was a mistake that had little life because some cop or criminal before he follow me I got shot And I got low life and that just when he chased me I fell and died that I did not kill intentional and that was not to abuse, and if this cop continues to act ill speak with some staff and ignore this cop

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected?I would leave all the anger aside and think fast what to do, and the first thing I would do is hide and shout "BE Careful you are pointing do not move" and there I would crouch and go slow for a gun to kill the enemy and be able to save my ex leader,And after that I'm sure the leader will thank me and I will apologize for what happened and I will ask if I want to return to the squad

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? And I will have to endure anger and try to talk to him so that there is no inconvenience in the squad, I would say that I know we had problems and we are very much and we hate each other but now we are squad mates and we have to give the best in this family and leave the winged hatred

• Distinctive questions

Ingame name: Bubble

Username: bubblebubble

Country of Residence: Estonia

Spoken Languages: Estonian, English, Russian, French (a bit)

Date of birth: I would like to keep it private.
    Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 05.06.2018

Previous organisations: None

Miscellaneous questions
    Define The Company’s role in one sentence: The Company's role is to conquer the world through the government and the justice system.

You are getting chased by a cop and sadly you die by falling off a cliff. Because of that, the cop is menacing you with a report. How would you approach this? I would like to negotiate with the police officer and explain what exactly happened. If the police officer does not believe me, then I will speak to the higher ranked people in the gang and explain the misunderstanding.

You are in a confidential gang meeting. Instantaneously the leader of the meeting advocates something that you do not sympathize so you accidentally said something ridiculous. The leader of the meeting orders you to leave the gang and the meeting. After leaving the meeting and walking to your car you suddenly see 2 laser dots on your clothes, one pointing at your heart and the other at your liver. First, you act calm but then suddenly after a few milliseconds you get that signal in your brain that you have no body armor. What would you do after realizing that you are unprotected? I would raise my hands and shout at the gang members who are aimaing at me asking if they plan to kill me or what. If they tell me to just leave immediately, then I would leave without looking back.

There is a guy where you had several disputes with. causing you to have an incredible hatred against him. You also have sworn several times that you will never forgive him and every time you see him you try to avoid him as you know if you do not severe drama will happen. Now this same guy which you have a grudge on decides to join the gang of which you are a respected member of. He somehow managed to join. How would you react when you see him in the gang? I would respect him and not casue any trouble but if I have sworn to myself to never forgive, then I will never forgive.

• @BigBoss

alt text

How about you shutup?

• yeah

• @bigboss said in The Company™:

apply in this plzz https://saesrpg.uk/topic/672/new-gang-sons-of-satan-mc

@swiggity said in The Company™:

@BigBoss

alt text

How about you shutup?

@bigboss said in The Company™:

yeah

Alriiight, you win.. Apply for Sons of Satan MC guys!

• @adistar Lmao 😂 😂

• alt text

Dear applicants,

Firstly, we would like to thank you guys for your interests in joining our gang. The High Council and Board of Directors presents you the application results of the 10th of June 2018. We have decided the following results.

@iBrooks,

After that we gave your application the status 'under review', you showed us that you're worth being one of us. Tested and invited to the gang. Welcome aboard

@klucha & @bubble,

Our members seem to be positive about you both. We also had a talk with you two and since our trusted members suggested you to join us, we have nothing to add. Accepted, welcome aboard.

Yours sincerely,

Swiggity
    Sub Leader
    The Company

• Ingame name: Jetski

Username: GoldGunner

Country of Residence: Chile

Spoken Languages: spanish, english[Basic]

Date of birth: 10/08/1999
    Date of the beginning of your SAES career: I do not know exactly the date, but about 6 months ago

Previous organisations: Varrio Los Aztecas, Confero'S

Miscellaneous questions
    A: The company is an organization specialized in arms trafficking that seeks to dominate all the alleys of San Andreas with its power, for which it must ally itself with other gangs, kill every person that stands in its way and even kill the people of the city. government if necessary

A: I start a conversation explaining the situation that unfortunately happened, I try to calm the police and I also try to convince him that it was a mistake, and if there is no way to solve the problem, I talk to my superiors explaining the misunderstanding

A: First think about the possibilities of shooting fast and send a signal to my comrades near me, I would seek to cover myself and see if any of the enemies point me, then I would wait for the signal from my boss and start a shooting without thinking to kill the enemies

A:I would ignore him completely, as part of the gang, I can not kill him and he can not kill me, I would go to my side and continue with my life. easy way.

Thanks for read 🙂

• Ingame name: DrackVip

Username: hamama159

Country of Residence: tunis

Spoken Languages: English, arabe,france

Date of birth: 15.01.1998
    Date of the beginning of your SAES career: 2016

Previous organisations: no

Miscellaneous questions
    Define The Company’s role in one sentence: this is a criminal organization which main goals are to gain money fast, assasinate imoportant people, make deals with other gangs which all lead to a rise of prestige in San Andreas.

I would say sorry, try to explain to him what happend and if he still moaning I would give him a free arrest.

I would try to discuss the whole sittuation with them and make a fair deal so as to be let go. If nevertheless they capture me I would wit for help from our gang members.

I would try to make peace with him and if we still wouldn’t get on I would ignore any escalating situation.
    I LOVE this gang a lot ❤ ❤ ❤

true