Tuga Thugs
By Hitler, in Gangs

• Never have I ever seen such a beautiful gang with a tremendous potential, such as this one. TbdS was a genius and I've always been a fan of his work, he was brilliant when leading the gang. Groove? Overrated. Introduced a new democracy, new set of rules, sad. That's why everybody should be blaming Groove instead.

Jokila, however, should be given the chance to coup this weakling and take over, since he was the closest to TbdS after Harmy. Those two remind me of the good old days, when I was ordering Luftwaffe the bombing of Paris with my pal Hermann, before he became a backstabbing bitch obviously. Jokila is more on the lines of Hilmmer, tremendous worker nonetheless.

Sieg Heil!

alt text

• @Hitler said in Tuga Thugs:

Never have I ever seen such a beautiful gang with a tremendous potential, such as this one. TbdS was a genius and I've always been a fan of his work, he was brilliant when leading the gang. Groove? Overrated. Introduced a new democracy, new set of rules, sad. That's why everybody should be blaming Groove instead.

Jokila, however, should be given the chance to coup this weakling and take over, since he was the closest to TbdS after Harmy. Those two remind me of the good old days, when I was ordering Luftwaffe the bombing of Paris with my pal Hermann, before he became a backstabbing bitch obviously. Jokila is more on the lines of Hilmmer, tremendous worker nonetheless.

Sieg Heil!

alt text

Hello Tbds!

• Error 404 not found
  • @1slem-uk Denied, awaiting my champagne bottle

• 1.Personal information
    In-game name: KovonGames
    Account name: KovonGames
    Nationality: Poland
    Languages spoken: Polish and English
    When did you start playing MTA?: 2016
    How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 3 years with breaks
    Do you have Team Speak 3?: yes
    Are you active on SAES Team Speak?: no
    Do you have IRC?: no
    Are you active on SAES IRC?: no
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: in Polish server
    Why did you leave?: i dont play more on this server
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been warned/kicked from?: no
    And reasons?: no
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? Reasons?: no
    Tell us something about yourself: My name is Adrian, i from small town in Poland, I end now middle-school and going to high school. My hobby is MMA
    Are you a robot? Post a picture of a girl you admire bellow, in a spoiler!
    👩‍🎨

2. Questionnaire
    Describe in your own words what is Tuga Thugs: the best gang in world
    Why should you be a Tuga Thugs Member: i am good shooter
    Name three of your biggest strengths?: shooting, teamwork, climb,
    What is your biggest weakness?: driving
    What does role-playing mean? Give a detailed example of it:
    becoming a character
    What does Avoiding arrest mean?:
    escaping from the cops
    What does Death-matching mean? Give a detailed example of it:
    killing others
    If someone starts DM'ing you, what are you supposed to do?: starts too
    You find a player waiting outside the store rob marker, he wants to join at the end. What should you do?: kill him ( because that it is a rulebreak)
    If you see a gang member using his base to avoid the cops what should you do?: inform him that it is a rulebreak
    If you come across an AFK cop, what should you do?: nothing
    Have you read the SAES F1 rules page?: Yees
    Tell us three Turf War rules:

1. Only gang spawn or hosp
    2. Dont camp on unclimable places
    3. Gaining health is allowed only via respawning

Tell us three Basic rules we follow:

1. Respect SAES Rules
    2. Do not ask for promotions
    3. Never let Tugas travel alone

3. Reference
    Did any TT member suggest that you should apply? Who?: no ;/
    Have you had the chance to hang around with, or play with any TT before applying? If so, who?: yes, but i dont remember name
    Do you wish to share with us any screenshot or video of you hanging around with us? If so, open a spoiler!

• Error 404 not found
  • @1slem-uk said in Tuga Thugs:

@Groove Be professional not think about personal thinking but think of objective thinking 😉 ( Strength and honor ♥ )

ok

Hello Islem,

First of all, thank you for your interest in joining Tuga Thugs. Sadly, we have come to the conclusion you weren't ready to join our organization at this point mostly because of your relation with the server rules. You have been the subject of a ban 7 days ago for constant rulebreaking. Hereby, your application has been denied.

alt text

You may re-apply in 4 weeks from today if you're still interested & you manage to overcome this rulebreaking issue/habit.

• @Groove said in Tuga Thugs:

@1slem-uk said in Tuga Thugs:

@Groove Be professional not think about personal thinking but think of objective thinking 😉 ( Strength and honor ♥ )

ok

Hello Islem,

First of all, thank you for your interest in joining Tuga Thugs. Sadly, we have come to the conclusion you weren't ready to join our organization at this point mostly because of your relation with the server rules. You have been the subject of a ban 7 days ago for constant rulebreaking. Hereby, your application has been denied.

alt text

You may re-apply in 4 weeks from today if you're still interested & you manage to overcome this rulebreaking issue/habit.

A change 4 weeks to 4ever Please 🐸

• @Nishki said in Tuga Thugs:

This is your 3rd application and your 3rd withdrawl, Don't bother applying again anytime soon.

• 1.Personal information
    In-game name: MediiC
    Account name: hilkobilko
    Nationality: Bulgarian
    Languages spoken: Bulgarian
    When did you start playing MTA?: i started playing MTA since 2017
    How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: I am playing in SAES from like 2 or 3 weeks
    Do you have Team Speak 3?: No
    Are you active on SAES Team Speak?: No
    Do you have IRC?: Sorry, but i don't even know what is IRC
    Are you active on SAES IRC?: No
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: I have never been in any team
    Why did you leave?: I have never been in any team
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been warned/kicked from?: I have never been in any team
    And reasons?: I have never been in any team
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? Reasons?: I haven't been punished from all the time
    Tell us something about yourself: Hello, my name is Ilian Nikolaev. I live in Bulgaria and I am 14 years old. I love playing MTA during my free time and having fun. I also love to spend time with my girlfriend and go out with friends

1. Questionnaire
      Describe in your own words what is Tuga Thugs: Tuga Thugs is a criminal gang full with loyal and skilled players that u can have full trust.
      Why should you be a Tuga Thugs Member: Because im a loyal and good player that u can trust and im going to help u anytime.
      Name three of your biggest strengths?: My biggest strenghts are drivnig,shooting and teamworking
      What is your biggest weakness?: My biggest weakness is the sailing
      What does role-playing mean? Give a detailed example of it: Role-playing(RP) means acting like you are in real life
      What does Avoiding arrest mean?: Avoid arrest is when cop chasing u and u avoid the arrest using grenade, leave the server or any other way to suicide
      What does Death-matching mean? Give a detailed example of it: Death-matching(DM) means when you fight or kill other players without any reason
      If someone starts DM'ing you, what are you supposed to do?: If someone DM me im going to take an SS by pressing F12 and report him.
      You find a player waiting outside the store rob marker, he wants to join at the end. What should you do?: Im going to take a SS and report him
      If you see a gang member using his base to avoid the cops what should you do?: I will report him for avoid arrest
      If you come across an AFK cop, what should you do?: Nothing because he is not even chasing me
      Have you read the SAES F1 rules page?: Of course i did
      When turf was is going on and u die as cop or criminal its not counted as death match
      When the turf was is going on you can use only your gang spawn or the hospital spawn
      Its not allowed to camp on unclimbable roofs or any place
      Respect the SAES rules (F1)
      If you have problem with any member from the gang contact the HQ ingame
      Destroy the gang vechicles if you will not use them so they can respawn in base

2. Reference
      Did any TT member suggest that you should apply? Who?: No one
      Have you had the chance to hang around with, or play with any TT before applying? If so, who?: Rake, Zoom-in, Nobody, Justsameane, Teller, Slaine, brondy, Rzz0, Kockata, Groove
      Do you wish to share with us any screenshot or video of you hanging around with us? If so, open a spoiler!

• 1.Personal information!
    In-game name: Supe
    Account name: Aivisty
    Nationality: Latvija
    Languages spoken: ,English and ,russian
    When did you start playing MTA?: 2014
    How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 2016
    Do you have Team Speak 3?: Yes
    **Are you active on SAES Team Speak?:**yes
    Do you have IRC?: No
    Are you active on SAES IRC?: No.
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: Wild angels
    Why did you leave?: Once again, Wild Angels, It’s the place where i started my Criminal career, i’ve learned how to be a full criminal during my membership, also had much fun and friends thus i had to leave for my own reasons.
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been warned/kicked from?: N/A
    And reasons?: N/A
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? Reasons?: yes 1 Day
    Tell us something about yourself: Iam Supe, i am old 15 yes .i live latvija i paly video games 15years one of the Algerian SAES players, been growing up in a society where i had abilities and chances to start my gaming career, had chances to play many games, but i’ve finally decided to be a full time SAES Player, because i found what i wanted, fun, friends, and team playing, talking about Team playing, I am Team work lover, So my attitude is bit strict, i don’t care about shit talks anymore, people can say anything it doesn’t affect me, i am a faithful guy and a big dreamer.

spoiler
    2.Questionnaire
    Describe in your own words what is Tuga Thugs: A Great gang with the best skills ever, when it comes to street fights, Tuga thugs are the best street fighters, they have the best tricks and skills, TT Members are skilled players with a big experience in every field. They never give up, don’t you dare to mess with them because they show No Mercy, they are always ready for any sort of threats, people has been trying achieve what Tuga Thugs members achieved but they never did.
    Why should you be a Tuga Thugs Member: This is my 3rd time reapplying for Tuga Thugs, people started asking me, why didn’t i give up on Tuga Thugs, and the answer was just clear, It’s the right place for me and the only place where i would feel compfortable in,the place where i can upgrade my skills, i would be happy to bring more activity to Tuga Thugs, to prove my presence between them, also i am a loyal guy, which might help the organization.
    Name three of your biggest strengths?: I don’t give up, i am a team worker, and a self controller
    What is your biggest weakness?: Lags!!
    What does role-playing mean? Give a detailed example of it : Role playing is acting a role in game which represents an in real life event for example, Taking a cop as a hostage and asking for a big amount of money in order to get him back, else the actor would kill him!
    What does Avoiding arrest mean?: Escaping the arrest by using some un allowed actions it’s usually Suiciding on purpose ( Nade suicide, Getting killed by a mate, High roof jumping . . . ) or Disconnecting from the game
    What does Death-matching mean? Give a detailed example of it: Attacking someone’s ped or vehicle on purpose with out a specific reason for example : A Cop patrolling in LS – LV highway, with out him trying to arrest you, you shot his vehicle and run away.
    If someone starts DM'ing you, what are you supposed to do?: Will try to escape the DM, and if it’s already done i would have a small talk with him, having an SS is nessecery
    You find a player waiting outside the store rob marker, he wants to join at the end. What should you do?: will be advising him or talking to his HQ if he has one
    If you see a gang member using his base to avoid the cops what should you do?: Take an ss and send it to his HQ so he deal with him
    If you come across an AFK cop, what should you do?: pass by
    Have you read the SAES F1 rules page?: Yes

Don’t kill players when the turf is doen
    Don’t kill outside the zone
    Don’t spawn as a cop to help your gang mates / alliances

Don’t deathmatch
    English in main chat
    Don’t argue much with admins, their words are the last words.
    .3. Reference
    Did any TT member suggest that you should apply? Who?: It was my own decision
    Have you had the chance to hang around with, or play with any TT before applying? If so, who?: I hanged with most of them, here are only 8 names : Brooks , Sniperlyfe , Note , Timbo , iMhster, Nobody, blizzard , xpooks
    Do you wish to share with us any screenshot or video of you hanging around with us? If so, open a spoiler

spoilerbolded text![alt text](image url)

• Your ingame username: chahin32
    Your ingame alias: C.HGAME
    Your real name: chahin F.
    Your year of birth: 2005
    Your gender: Male

Nationality: tunisia
    Country of residence: m'sackn
    Language skills: I can speak Urdu at an A1 level as it is my mother tongue and English at a B1 level which is understandable to everyone.
    English Proficiency: I can speak English fluent and understandable so I can rate it at a B1 level.

How long you have been playing: I've been playing SAES since August 2018 mar 11
    Your strengths:

Devoted to my work.

Helpful, and well-behaved.

Able to resist any task and get it completed.

Your weaknesses:

Sometimes considering something a joke, I get too far.
    That's all I can say, if there's something like a weekness in myself, I would like to hear it.

Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES) : I'd prefer to be part of the Community Staff.
    Teamspeak Installed: No.
    Discord Installed: Yes.
    Do you frequently get involved on Discord: Yes, I do and I'm usually online.

Reason for application: Well, my reason for application is to take a next step from being a player of the community and be a part of the staff team. I would like to help new players considering the basic rules and offer my qualities to the community. Other than that, I am devoted to my work and would do what I'm guided to do by the superiors.

Unique qualities you can offer: I will provide all the help towards the community that will be useful to improve it. I'm able to resist any task and get done what I'm asked to do. Else from it, helping the newbies to get a basic help towards the server, I can provide that.

Server Memberships:

never

Additional information: I would like to say about my real life. I'm Tabish, from Pakistan. I'm 15 years old. Fond of playing games and also do some sports like cricket, etc. Currently studying in the 10th grade.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I was admin-jailed twice in the completely start of my SAES career.

For death-matching with pepper spray.

Killing an unwanted criminal before entering the jail.

Previous (legitimate) bans: I was banned for two hours by an admin, for swearing which I considered a joke but resulted in a ban.

Are you a muslim: Yes, I am.

• Edit

• @c-h-game said in Tuga Thugs:

Your ingame username: chahin32
    Preferred Position (SAHA/CS/SAES) : I'd prefer to be part of the Community Staff.

Accepted! Find [TT]Tritosh[=HQ=] for your invitation

• Dendie!!

• dendie???

• @Sandis-G would you like to stop typing, just wait for your response by the HQ team.

4 years ago Portuguese people made applications like that. Either Portugal has evolved or Tunisia has regressed 🤔🤔

Your ingame username: chahin32
    Your real name: chahin F.
    Your year of birth: 2005
    Your gender: Male
    Country of residence: m'sackn
    Language skills: I can speak Urdu at an A1 level as it is my mother tongue and English at a B1 level which is understandable to everyone.
    English Proficiency: I can speak English fluent and understandable so I can rate it at a B1 level.
    How long you have been playing: I've been playing SAES since August 2018 mar 11
    Your strengths:
    Devoted to my work.
    Helpful, and well-behaved.
    Able to resist any task and get it completed.
    Your weaknesses:
    Sometimes considering something a joke, I get too far.
    That's all I can say, if there's something like a weekness in myself, I would like to hear it.
    Teamspeak Installed: No.
    Discord Installed: Yes.
    Do you frequently get involved on Discord: Yes, I do and I'm usually online.
    Reason for application: Well, my reason for application is to take a next step from being a player of the community and be a part of the staff team. I would like to help new players considering the basic rules and offer my qualities to the community. Other than that, I am devoted to my work and would do what I'm guided to do by the superiors.
    Unique qualities you can offer: I will provide all the help towards the community that will be useful to improve it. I'm able to resist any task and get done what I'm asked to do. Else from it, helping the newbies to get a basic help towards the server, I can provide that.
    Server Memberships:
    never
    Additional information: I would like to say about my real life. I'm Tabish, from Pakistan. I'm 15 years old. Fond of playing games and also do some sports like cricket, etc. Currently studying in the 10th grade.
    Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I was admin-jailed twice in the completely start of my SAES career.
    For death-matching with pepper spray.
    Killing an unwanted criminal before entering the jail.
    Previous (legitimate) bans: I was banned for two hours by an admin, for swearing which I considered a joke but resulted in a ban.
    Are you a muslim: Yes, I am.