Tuga Thugs

• @Note saha 😊

• @xxtimboBG said in Tuga Thugs:

1.Personal information

Decent activity and motivation, I would like to welcome you in our big strange family. Have a wonderful journey, accepted.

• @XpookS said in Tuga Thugs:

1.Personal information
    In-game name: Xpooks
    Account name: chadi147

Even though you indeed had some positive votes, from either being a good player or having a good behavior and even though I understand that you could possibly have some friends within the TT, the majority of the gang didn't vote positively for you.

Also, these past days that you were hanging with us, you have been reported for rulebreaking more than once, reports that were in fact legit.

Your application is therefore:
    alt text

You are more than welcome to apply again in 2 weeks.

• @MistiCWorld said in Tuga Thugs:

1.Personal information
    In-game name: MistiC
    Account name: misticworld

So today we've decided to deny you finally,just 5 months of waiting are ok I think.Reaply in 1 month if you are still interested.
    alt text

• 1.Personal information
    In-game name: Rabygon
    Account name: rabygon
    Nationality: Indian
    Languages spoken: English
    When did you start playing MTA?: 2017
    How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: Late 2017
    Do you have Team Speak 3?: Nope (Can make one if necessary)
    Are you active on SAES Team Speak?: No (Obviously)
    Do you have IRC?: No
    Are you active on SAES IRC?: Nope
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: SAFP, ThC and ALT (In that respective order)
    Why did you leave?: I left SAFP because I was bored to hell. I left ThC (I don't really remember why I left it) and I was kicked from ALT.
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been warned/kicked from?: I was kicked from ALT...
    And reasons?:...because I was making retarded topics on this website.
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? Reasons?: Same reason why I was kicked from ALT.
    Tell us something about yourself: I don't like to argue much and I think I am pretty chill. I don't intend to take SAES too seriously and I only play it for fun.
    Are you a robot? Post a picture of a girl you admire bellow, in a spoiler!

1. Questionnaire
      Describe in your own words what is Tuga Thugs: Tuga Thugs is a gang which roleplays as a street fighter gang. They train people to fight and their main goal is to escape society's stressful life and enjoy themselves somewhere far away from society.
      Why should you be a Tuga Thugs Member: It's not like I am obliged to be a TT member but I want to be one. I want to be a member because I want to get involved in the SAES community and I want to participate in the gang's activities.
      Name three of your biggest strengths?: I am friendly, I am chill most of the times and I can drive well ingame.
      What is your biggest weakness?: I am not experienced at shooting ingame and my aim kinda sucks.
      What does role-playing mean? Give a detailed example of it: Roleplaying is nothing but acting as a role given to you in a given scenari/context. Let's say I am a combat trainer, I would first call and arrange a meeting with the person I am supposed to train. I will then pretend to train him with the help of ingame animations. In the end, I would collect my pay, ask him if he wants to get trained further and leave.
      What does Avoiding arrest mean?: Avoiding arrest is basically avoiding get arrested by a police officer by exiting the game or by suiciding.
      What does Death-matching mean? Give a detailed example of it: Deathmatching is killing/attacking other people without a valid reason. Let's say I am driving down a road and someone comes and shoots my car and tries to kill me, this is an example of DMing.
      If someone starts DM'ing you, what are you supposed to do?: I am supposed to report that person.
      You find a player waiting outside the store rob marker, he wants to join at the end. What should you do?: I should first ask him to join us and help us rob the store, if he doesn't listen then I will report him to an admin.
      If you see a gang member using his base to avoid the cops what should you do?: I should request the member to stop what he's doing as it harms the gang's reputation. If he doesn't listen then I will report him to an HQ.
      If you come across an AFK cop, what should you do?: I should ignore that cop and move on.
      Have you read the SAES F1 rules page?: Yes, ofcourse.
      Tell us three Turf War rules:
      .If you are killed in a turf war as a criminal or a cop, it doesn't count as DM.
      .You cannot camp on un-climbable rooftops, climbable houses are fine.
      .You can only use the hospital or your gang's spawn during a turf war.
      Tell us three Basic rules we follow:
      .Act mature in the chat/Don't rage.
      .Follow all the SAES rules.
      .Destroy gang vehicles if you won't use them anymore.

2. Reference
      Did any TT member suggest that you should apply? Who?: No.
      Have you had the chance to hang around with, or play with any TT before applying? If so, who?: Yes, I was hanging with Rzz0 and Tritosh 2 days ago.
      Do you wish to share with us any screenshot or video of you hanging around with us? If so, open a spoiler! .

• 1.Personal information
    In-game name:Matvey
    Account name:matveylol
    Nationality:Ukrainian .
    Languages spoken: English, Ukrainian Russian.
    When did you start playing MTA?:I don’t remember exactly, but like 2011-2012 year.
    How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: Since 2012 year .
    Do you have Team Speak 3?: Yes.
    Are you active on SAES Team Speak?: sometimes, if necessary .
    Do you have IRC?: No
    Are you active on SAES IRC?: N/A
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been in?:I was in Varios Los Aztekas , CripZ , and now I in group Priesr Of Sodom .
    Why did you leave?: My first gang VLA died , about CripZ ... I left the gang because I was considered an idiot . I was OG – respected but I was treated as if I had the first level and I have been in the gang for 2 month, but I was in CripZ 1 year . For example , when we have turf I ask where the next zone or where we regroup and in response ignore me. When CripZ need someone to test, call members who have level 1-2 , but there is me, and I also know conduct test it feels like CripZ gave me Respected-3 level cuz I’m just in gang and very active. About CripZ new “friends” ThC, WA, OC , lmao guys...CripZ was my dream from very beginning of my career on the server , but now I understand – CripZ just don’t care about me .
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been warned/kicked from?: I have never been kicked , I’m good boy .
    And reasons?: N/A
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? Reasons?:N/A
    Tell us something about yourself: My name is Matvey. I live in Ukrain, in small town.I’m engaged in sport shooting ,boxing and street fighting . I like to go out with friends for drink beer and speak about girls.I like dangerous driving a car, when i was 14 years I crashed my grandfather’s car ;D. I study as an electrical engineer.I loke play different games such as Fortnite War Thunder ,CS:GO and other.I have good sense of humor, meny girls like me)

1. Questionnaire
      Describe in your own words what is Tuga Thugs:Tuga Thugs is gang of streets fighter, yhat always host street fight activities. Tuga Thugs do nt fight into luxury carpets but inside iron chairs in the street where their home is.
      Why should you be a Tuga Thugs Member:I think I should be a TT member since I’m good at RP-ing and I like fighting with people(not DM Xd) . I also like the teamwork the gang is forming, the members seem sooo friendly and mature there. I could bring even more positive vibes there and help out even more. I’m very active player and I quite positive and I will listen to the Leared or Co-leader or any HQ’s
      Name three of your biggest strengths?: I can shoot well, driving also I can fight very well.
      What is your biggest weakness?: I can’t drive a boat , I get tilted sometimes very quickly , cracking
      What does role-playing mean? Give a detailed example of it: role-play is meaning that you need to act like in real life. You need to use animations and talk correctly.You need to make it realistic as you can .
      What does Avoiding arrest mean?: This is when you kill yourself or hide behind base gate , leaving the game .
      What does Death-matching mean? Give a detailed example of it:It’s when you kill or harm someone for no reason also damage cars .
      If someone starts DM'ing you, what are you supposed to do?: The first I make screenshot,then just ignore and then send the report .
      You find a player waiting outside the store rob marker, he wants to join at the end. What should you do?: first of all I would inform this guy that it’s not allowed and if all I will get is ignore I would make a report .
      If you see a gang member using his base to avoid the cops what should you do?: I will contact with HQ team for solve this problems .
      If you come across an AFK cop, what should you do? : Just walk or drive past.
      Have you read the SAES F1 rules page?: Yes of course .
      1.Do not use your props for quiсkly get into the turf zone .
      2.Do not use roofs that cannot be climbed
      3.You can’t call CLO and DE members for helping in turf .

1. Follow server rules

2. Respect higher rank
      3.Speak English in main chat .

3. Reference
      Did any TT member suggest that you should apply? Who?: Yes, @Kawaii @IceCold
      Have you had the chance to hang around with, or play with any TT before applying? If so, who?: @Kawaii @SniperLyfe @IceCold @Brooks @Timbo @jonas13362 @Groove @Harmy @Arma
      Do you wish to share with us any screenshot or video of you hanging around with us? If so, open a spoiler!

• @Makaveli said in Tuga Thugs:

1.Personal information

In-game name: Makaveli
    Account name: makaveeli

@Marso said in Tuga Thugs:

1.Personal information
    In-game name: Marso
    Account name: Marso

Good efforts shown in-game and positive feedback received from our members as well. I'd like to welcome you both in TT. Approved by @Rzz0.

alt text

@Rabygon said in Tuga Thugs:

1.Personal information
    In-game name: Rabygon
    Account name: rabygon

Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, you didn't make it this time. Negative feedback and concerns over your attitude resulted in your denial. You may reapply again in 3 weeks if you wish to.

alt text

@Matvey-g88 said in Tuga Thugs:

1.Personal information

Hang around with us until we decide about you.

alt text

• alt text
    1.Personal information
    In-game name: Zei
    Account name: ahmed007007
    Nationality: Tunisian.
    Languages spoken: English,French,Arabic and a bit of german.
    When did you start playing MTA?: 2017.
    How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: since 2 years.
    Are you active on SAES Team Speak?: Not really active but i am still using it.
    Do you have IRC?: No.
    Are you active on SAES IRC?: No.
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been in?:

• San Andreas Polica Academy

• The Company
      Why did you leave?:

• SAPA: it was the first squad i joined in my career and cop life was really boring

• The Company: I think it was my real beginning in the criminal life, Amazing friends and a lot of fun and i learnt how to makd good rps... therefore i gave alot of my time and energy to this organisation and i didnt get nothing and i want to take a higher step
      What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been warned/kicked from?: N/A
      Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? Reasons?: No.
      Tell us something about yourself: Hey I am ahmed i am 16 years old and i am intrested in computer science especially cybersecurity and designing. I also practice sports, Krav Maga which is a martial art of selfe defence and street fighting

2. Questionnaire
    Describe in your own words what is Tuga Thugs: Tuga Thugs is a street gang which means they are not a mafia or intrested in their lifestyle, Slugs have their own lifestyle they fight with their hands, Fight for freedom,for money,and for respect. They usually train or organize fights,not in luxurious rings but on the roads, on the street where real men fight.
    Why should you be a Tuga Thugs Member: I should be a TT member because i am a respectful player and a good RolePlayer and i think i am mature just like the members and i am into fighting and martial arts so i think i can fit in
    Name three of your biggest strengths?:

• Shooting
    • Driving
    • RolePlaying

What is your biggest weakness?: i am sometimes quick tempered when i'm not in my mood
    What does role-playing mean? Give a detailed example of it: Role-Playing is acting your role and acting like in real life. To sum up Role-Playing is being realistic when playing or doing a scene
    What does Avoiding arrest mean?: Avoiding Arrest is being Chased by a cop and you just kill yourself, log out.. or do something to yourself so he can't arrest you (killing a cop is not called avoiding arrest)
    What does Death-matching mean? Give a detailed example of it: Its basically killing or damaging someone's vehicle for no reason
    If someone starts DM'ing you, what are you supposed to do?: Of course i will not DM him back but i will take a screenshot of it and report him using /report and attach the taken screenshot
    You find a player waiting outside the store rob marker, he wants to join at the end. What should you do?: I will not directly report him i would warn him and if he just ignores me or do not respond i will report him.
    If you see a gang member using his base to avoid the cops what should you do?: i would warn him if he ignores me or something i will inform one of his gang's HQs.
    If you come across an AFK cop, what should you do?: I will just leave him in peace.
    Have you read the SAES F1 rules page?: Yes i did.

• Spawing in your proprety near turf is not allowed
    • Helping your gang as medic is not allowed
    • Climbing unclimable Roofs is not allowdd
    • Respect a higher rank member
    • Never Leave a slug behind you
    • always respect gang and server rules

3. Reference
    Did any TT member suggest that you should apply? Who?:
    @SniperLyfe / @Brooks / @Fabian
    Have you had the chance to hang around with, or play with any TT before applying? If so, who?: yes i had the chance to hang with
    @Brooks / @Fabian / @bobo / @Tacos / @SniperLyfe / @Colobria
    Do you wish to share with us any screenshot or video of you hanging around with us? If so, open a spoiler! (forgot to take SS)

• @Zei said in Tuga Thugs:

1.Personal information

Hang around with us, so people who are already in the gang can become familiar with you, if they are not already.

It will make your life much easier if you get strong support within the gang 😉

alt text

• 1.Personal information
    In-game name: MeDai
    Account name: mohamed70
    Languages spoken: English, French and Arabic
    When did you start playing MTA?: 2014
    How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 2014
    Do you have Team Speak 3?: No, I don't
    Are you active on SAES Team Speak?: NO.
    Black Syndicate
    Why did you leave?:
    it was my first gang in the sever, I spend a good time there, I've made new friends ..., But Unfortunately, I had to leave because it is dead now

Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? Reasons?: yeah I've been banned once for ban evading or something
    Tell us something about yourself: Hi my name is Mohamed Amin, Known as MeDai, I'm a 16 year old tunisian who likes sports, mostly football and a little bit of basketball. And as you can see, I'm in love with online games, especially ones from the GTA franchise

2. Questionnaire
    Describe in your own words what is Tuga Thugs: Tuga Thugs is not like other gangs or "Mafias", it's a special, known with their unique lifestyle and Their goal which is to fight for freedom and to gain respect
    Why should you be a Tuga Thugs Member: because I'm sure that I'll benefit you with my loyalty, my skills and because I am a respectful player
    riving and Shooting ...
    What is your biggest weakness?: Like other players Lags And especially My mouse
    What does role-playing mean?: Give a detailed example of it: Role-playing means acting a scene with other players like in real life
    What does Avoiding arrest mean?: Avoiding Arrest means killing your Self while a cop is chasing you and it's considered as a rule break
    What does Death-matching mean? Give a detailed example of it: it means killing other players without a reason
    If someone starts DM'ing you, what are you supposed to do?: If he annoys me a lot I'll warn him, if he keeps DMing me I will report him to Admins
    You find a player waiting outside the store rob marker, he wants to join at the end. What should you do? : I'll ask him to stay inside the zone, if he ignores me I'll report him
    If you see a gang member using his base to avoid the cops what should you do?: I'll just remind him that it is not allowed
    If you come across an AFK cop, what should you do?: I will ignore him
    Have you read the SAES F1 rules page?: sure
    You are allowed to use you gang spawn or hospital spawn only, and spawning as a cop or medic is not allowed
    You can gain health only from respawning
    you are not allowed to use unclimbable roofs during turfs
    You have to respect other gang's members
    Respect Higher members orders
    Respect server Rules
    3. Reference
    Did any TT member suggest that you should apply? Who?:
    None.
    Have you had the chance to hang around with, or play with any TT before applying? If so, who?: No, But I always see them around, and that's what encouraged me to apply
    Do you wish to share with us any screenshot or video of you hanging around with us? If so, open a spoiler!: I don't have SSs

• @Zei said in Tuga Thugs:

1.Personal information

Thank you for your time and application,but we've decided to deny you,since massive negative feedback by our members.Reaply in 3 weeks.
    alt text

@MeDai said in Tuga Thugs:

1.Personal information
    In-game name: MeDai
    Account name: mohamed70

First of all you lied about your age and I don't think that it's a good idea to start relationship with you builded on lie from the same start.Denied,reaply in 1 month.
    alt text

• inviting in gang plis

• @Amine-s said in Tuga Thugs:

inviting in gang plis

alt text

• 1.Personal information
    Languages spoken: My main language is Arabic, I speak English and French aswell.
    When did you start playing MTA?: 3 Years ( DM server )
    How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 1 Year now.
    Do you have Team Speak 3?: Yes, I do
    Are you active on SAES Team Speak?: I'm not active on TS but I'm on discord.

• Wild Angels
    • Underground Empire
    • Special Task Force

Why did you leave?: I left wild angels to join the cop life after helping them enough. I left Underground Empire because I had a problem with a member and I didn't feel comfortable at all. I left Special Task Force because the cop life sucks and I didn't like it at all
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been warned/kicked from?: Special Task Force
    And reasons?: warned because I argued with a member so we end warned both of us.
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? Reasons?: Yeah, I've been banned 6 Hours when I was a newbie by blade for abusing the /ad when I was muted
    Tell us something about yourself: Hello, My name is shady known as XpooKs, I'm 16 Years old, I like football and video games, I usually waste my free time playing on the computer, I'm a student right now in the high school, I study computer science. I joined the SAES:RPG community 1 Year ago.

2. Questionnaire
    Describe in your own words what is Tuga Thugs: Tuga Thugs known as the slugs, their main role is street fighting, they give private lessons to the citizens.
    Why should you be a Tuga Thugs Member: I'm a loyal and mature member, I like to play in teamwork, and I'm an active member on media archive, I will help to improve it with my activities such as Roleplays or Events, I'm a cracker as well, I may help on bank robs etc...
    Shooting, driving and cracking.
    What is your biggest weakness?: a bit of lag sometimes and I Don't know when I should act strict, I can't control myself when I should act serious and when I should act normal.
    What does role-playing mean?: Give a detailed example of it: Roleplaying is acting like real life using the animations and emotes etc... a detailed example: a cop stopped a criminal, he asks for his ID license etc...
    What does Avoiding arrest mean?: Avoiding arrest means suiciding or disconnect while a cop chasing you.
    What does Death-matching mean? Give a detailed example of it: Death-matching is killing people for no reason, a detailed example: Killing a cop while he's not chasing me.
    If someone starts DM'ing you, what are you supposed to do?: If he's my friend, I would Ignore it, but If he Is a random guy I usually take an SS and I try to discuss with an admin or his gang HQ.
    You find a player waiting outside the store rob marker, he wants to join at the end. What should you do? : I usually ignore but if he is a newbie I would advise him to get inside the marker.
    If you see a gang member using his base to avoid the cops what should you do?: I will inform him that He did a rulebreaker.
    If you come across an AFK cop, what should you do?: Nothing I will keep my way, He didn't chase me so I have no right to touch him.
    Have you read the SAES F1 rules page?: Yes.

• spawning in your own prop to gain advantage is not allowed
    • unclimbable roofs are not allowed
    • you cannot spawn as medic to help your gang

• Respect the server rules
    • Obey the HQs and listen to their orders
    • Destroy the gang vehicle when you don't need it anymore

3. Reference
    Did any TT member suggest that you should apply? Who?: Yes, Brooks and sniperlyfe.
    Have you had the chance to hang around with, or play with any TT before applying? If so, who?: Yes, Kawai,Nobody,Harmy,SniperLyfe,Brooks,Makaveli,Marso,kockata,Mellow,Colobria,Makel,Pogba,brooklyn,Rake,Tacos,Shark,Bobo,Fabian and Rzzo
    Do you wish to share with us any screenshot or video of you hanging around with us? If so, open a spoiler!:

• @XpookS said in Tuga Thugs:

1.Personal information

It's great that you decided to stick around even though you couldn't make it the first time, you know what to do 😉

alt text

• 1.Personal information
    In-game name: Staifi
    Account name: staifiz
    Nationality: Algerian
    Languages spoken: Arab , English , French
    When did you start playing MTA?: 2013
    How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 2014
    Are you active on SAES Team Speak?: Not as active as on their Discord
    Are you active on SAES IRC?: N/A
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: Wild Angels
    Why did you leave?: Wild angels was like a home to me, gang mates became brothers there, i left and everyone agreed , no hates were given therefor main reasons will be discussed with any HQ+ in private chat.
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? Reasons?: N/A
    Tell us something about yourself: Well, I am a guy called Mustapha, who lives in Algeria Been there for 17 years and also thats my age. I am a guy who never gave up and will never give up, that’s my strentgh and i sometimes rage when things passes its limits. Talking about games, i am a Counter strike , Rocket league and MTA Player.

• Are you a robot? Post a picture of a girl you admire bellow, in a spoiler!

2 Questionnaire
    Describe in your own words what is Tuga Thugs: Lets combine some Skills, Some Intellegence, some knowledge and some high montality and then you will have a Tuga Thugs member, Tuga Thugs, is a gang where you find professional players, who never give up and ready to do the possible to reach the top, even if you have already reached it, but there is no end for you! So if im gonna define Tuga Thugs in one word, it will be ‘ Legends ‘for sure!
    Why should you be a Tuga Thugs Member: I am a full active player, who can bring more activity to your Gang, i’ve been interested in your organization, and i will be forever. also i’ll prove my presence by showing my skills in your activities, better be in turfs and using my cracking skills that im still developing, i am sure that i can show my presence with you .
    Name three of your biggest strengths?: Trying hard to be better at cracking , Controlling hard situations And Never give up on turfs or banks are any other activity
    What is your biggest weakness?: In game it’s lagging and being spammed!
    What does role-playing mean? Give a detailed example of it: Role playing is acting real, playing a role and acting like its really happening, for example Kidnapping some one, while he is able to runaway, but he must keep the role and act kidnapped.
    What does Avoiding arrest mean?: Using unallowed methods to escape from the arrest which includes , Suiciding ( Throwing a nade on your self, jumping from a high place or getting killed by a car explostion on purpose), Asking people to kill you in order to to escape the arrest at the bank or the jail or any where else.
    What does Death-matching mean? Give a detailed example of it: Killing / Damaging someone or someone else’s vehicle on purpose and with out a specific reason or shoting a police officer with out him trying to arrest you. , for example ( You were passing near Las ventures cross, you see an AFK Player, you pull out your gun and shot him )
    If someone starts DM'ing you, what are you supposed to do?: Try to avoid getting Deathmatched , but will take a screen shot incase. ( Won’t report if not necessery )
    You find a player waiting outside the store rob marker, he wants to join at the end. What should you do?: it’s a rulebreak, advising him is better than reporting him.
    If you see a gang member using his base to avoid the cops what should you do?: i would message him to stop doing such unallowed things which may affect his gang, or decrease its reputation, other wise i would talk with one of his HQ team in order to fix the problem with out facing another issues with GMs
    If you come across an AFK cop, what should you do?: keep going, nothing bothers me.
    Have you read the SAES F1 rules page?: Yes.

• Using your properties in order to gain more advantage is a no-no
    • Don’t Get cops / medics assistance .
    • Don't use unclimable roofs by using a heli or a bug or any other method

• Speaking english in main chat
    • No fake reporting
    • Avoid getting involved in fights between organizations

3 Reference
    Did any TT member suggest that you should apply? Who?: Each member makes me even more hyped for TT
    Have you had the chance to hang around with, or play with any TT before applying? If so, who?: Yeah been playing with Note , SniperLyfe, Ghost and Brooks a lot , i've hanged with other members as well but those were the most.

• Do you wish to share with us any screenshot or video of you hanging around with us? If so, open a spoiler!
  • @Staifi said in Tuga Thugs:

1.Personal information
    In-game name: Staifi
    Account name: staifiz

Even though I appreciate the effort that you showed in game and helped us out the past few days, the feedback and comments for your application wouldn't justify anything else but a denial, at least for this time around.

alt text

You can re-apply after 2 weeks.

• @Harmy has decided to go quiet about it. Seems like he is the one who will have to re-apply for his VL position on 7th february 2019 😂

• @Sicario said in Tuga Thugs:

1.Personal information
    In-game name: Sicario
    Account name: maniiak

Your application goes denied this time mainly due to your huge inactivity after the last result you were given. You may reapply again in 2 weeks if you wish to.

alt text

@r1vaal said in Tuga Thugs:

1.Personal information
    In-game name: r1vaal
    Account name: kapteinis

@XpookS said in Tuga Thugs:

1.Personal information

Decent efforts shown and overall good feedback from our members. Welcome!

alt text
    by [TT]Colobria[=Retard=]

@Matvey-g88 said in Tuga Thugs:

1.Personal information

You can expect a final answer soon as we're still quite unsure about you.

alt text

• 1.Personal information
    In-game name:MelodicPenguin52
    Account name:weedman655
    Nationality:
    Languages spoken:English
    When did you start playing MTA?: 2 weeks
    How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?:1 week
    Do you have Team Speak 3?:
    Are you active on SAES Team Speak?:
    Do you have IRC?:
    Are you active on SAES IRC?:
    Why did you leave?:
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been warned/kicked from?none
    And reasons?:
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? Reasons?:na
    Tell us something about yourself:im always a arms dealer

Questionnaire
    Describe in your own words what is Tuga Thugs:A group of SAES
    Why should you be a Tuga Thugs Member:good aim
    What is your biggest weakness?:
    What does role-playing mean? Give a detailed example of it:
    What does Avoiding arrest mean?:Running Away in a chase
    What does Death-matching mean? Give a detailed example of it:Shootin a afk player
    If someone starts DM'ing you, what are you supposed to do?:Report
    You find a player waiting outside the store rob marker, he wants to join at the end. What should you do?:
    If you see a gang member using his base to avoid the cops what should you do?:Report
    If you come across an AFK cop, what should you do?:ignore
    Have you read the SAES F1 rules page?:yea
    Tell us three Basic rules we follow