• application to join tt
    name: freezy
    accout: mohamed44
    why you wanna join tt: tt very pro
    why you wanna asslick grub for clo: becuse clo ftw very good compalney
    english: 10/10 and Arabic 10/10
    nationality: Sudan

#sorry

• @Freezy thats the wrong application format please refer to the first page for the right one

• In-game name: SweeT
    Account name: lonix
    Nationality: Croatian
    Languages spoken: Croatian,English
    When did you start playing MTA?: Since 2014.
    How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: SAES my first server on MTA then 2014 too.
    Do you have Team Speak 3?: No
    Are you active on SAES Team Speak?: -
    Do you have IRC?: No
    Are you active on SAES IRC?: -
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: TST,HS,CripZ,VLA,UE,CDC,Z.
    Why did you leave?:TST - kicked 2 times cuz of inactivity. HS - left gang was inactive, CripZ - Zaza kicked me cuz i didn't came to base to take pic with other members, VLA - left it cuz i was always alone, UE i had some fights and other shits i can explain more in game, CDC/Z this is long story i can tell you in game if you want to know more about it.
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been warned/kicked from?: TST,CripZ
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? Reasons?: Yes,me and my brother (Juky) playing on the same PC and we had a lot of problems cuz of that.Banned few times cuz we have 2 accounts on same PC,also Juky is banned cuz of abusing nades in jail,i don't know anything about that.
    Tell us something about yourself: My name is Josip,living in Croatia.17 years old boy.Going in high school.Speending free time on saes and friends.
    Describe in your own words what is Tuga Thugs: TT are street fighting gang who teach you how to fight.Main goal is to escape from stressful daily life to have fun somewhere in the city.
    Why should you be a Tuga Thugs Member: Well i spend some times with TTs and i think i can fits inside.Also TT is experienced gang.There is a lot of nice and funny ppls.Want to be part of it.
    Name three of your biggest strengths?: Maturity,Loyalty and Teaming.
    **What is your biggest weakness?:I have a lot of problems with PC and lags.
    What does role-playing mean? Roleplay is picture of real life,acting like in real life.
    What does Avoiding arrest mean?: Avoiding jail with /quit or /disconnect or killing yourself while chasing by cop/s.
    What does Death-matching mean? Give a detailed example of it: Killing/DMing someone without any reason. (cop is afk near road and you killed him for no reason)
    If someone starts DM’ing you, what are you supposed to do?: SS it and /report it,if guy is part of any G/S/C report him to his HQs.
    You find a player waiting outside the store rob marker, he wants to join at the end. What should you do?: Nothing.That's not my business.
    If you come across an AFK cop, what should you do?: Ignore him.
    Have you read the SAES F1 rules page?: Yes.
    Tell us three Turf War rules: Spawn as medic/cop or pizza boy to help your gang is not allowed.CLO/DE help not allowed in turfs.Unclimbable roofs not allowed.
    Tell us three Basic rules we follow: respect server rules,english in main chat,abusing bugs not allowed.
    Did any TT member suggest that you should apply? Who?: -
    Have you had the chance to hang around with, or play with any TT before applying? If so, who?: Yes.
    Do you wish to share with us any screenshot or video of you hanging around with us? If so, open a spoiler!

• 1.Personal information

In-game name: Orchestra
    Account name: ahmed1don
    Nationality: Egypt
    Languages spoken: Arabic, English but smth like half english
    When did you start playing MTA?: from like 7 months
    How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: ive played for 2 months from 7 months and i left MTA for 4 months and i came back this month
    Do you have Team Speak 3?: Yes
    Are you active on SAES Team Speak?: No
    Are you active on SAES IRC?: No
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been in?****: i didnt join a gangs or squads or companies before
    Why did you leave?: N/A
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been warned/kicked from?: i didnt join any of this before.
    And reasons?: N/A
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? Reasons?: No
    Tell us something about yourself: My name is Youssef, My Friends call me Joe, i have 17 years old, close to 18 TBH, i love playing football but i cant because i have a problem in my heart so, im playing Fifa and Pes, i love talking to my girlfriend and also kissing her XD i have 1 brother and 1 sister, i live in egypt, Giza.
    Are you a robot? Post a picture of a girl you admire bellow, in a spoiler!
    No, im not a robot,
    https://prntscr.com/kn9a9p i love lauren.

2. Questionnaire

Why should you be a Tuga Thugs Member: Because i see that Tuga Thugs is Strong AF, and i can help tuga thugs members, also im a fighter and i love teamworking.
    Name three of your biggest strengths?:
    No.1 : i can focus at anything 24/7 even if im sleepy, ( Maybe ) XD
    No.2 : i have my own tricks, for example: if someone stalking me in anygame, i can kill him by my own way (TRICK)
    No.3 : (TeamWorker) for example: if someone trying to kill my friend in anygame, i will help him and also die for him.
    What is your biggest weakness?: Losing my family
    What does role-playing mean? Give a detailed example of it:
    acting like real life like me and my friends drinking alcohol in darkness side and police came to us when he came we drop the alcohol and they arrested us
    What does Avoiding arrest mean?: its like Criminal is wanted and jumped from high roof or killed hisself by grenade etc... when the police is trying to arrest him
    What does Death-matching mean? Give a detailed example of it: its means to DM anyone for no reason like im driving a car i saw one is afk in his car i dmed him or dmed his car for no reason
    if someone starts DM'ing you, what are you supposed to do?: i will warn him first when he is dming me if he dmed me after that too i will SS it and report
    You find a player waiting outside the store rob marker, he wants to join at the end. What should you do?: i will say to him its not allowed join the SR or i will report you if he ignored me i will call an admin or i will report him
    If you see a gang member using his base to avoid the cops what should you do?: i will ask him first and speak with him if he ignored me or he didn't care i will tell the TT HQ or Leader or the VL and they will deal with it its not my bussines
    If you come across an AFK cop, what should you do?:
    i wont do anything he is afk he didn't do anything for me so i will continue what im doing and let him
    Have you read the SAES F1 rules page?: Yes
    Tell us three Turf War rules:
    No.1 : its forbidden to be an COP and go to arrest the enemies.
    No.2 : its forbidden to kill an enemy outside the warzone, because we have an area to fight in.
    No.3 : when u die in the war, you should spawn in hospital, or gang's spawn / base only.
    Tell us three Basic rules we follow:
    No.1 : Respect SAES Rules, Just press F1 and follow them always.
    No.2 : i should listen and respect the orders of the HQ'S and VL, also the founders and the leader, if i ignored this too many times, it resulted to be warned or kicked
    No.3 : i shouldnt leave tugas travel alone, i should help them all the times, and i should travel with em' to SR.

3. Reference

Did any TT member suggest that you should apply? Who?: Yes, [TT]Rubisel
    Have you had the chance to hang around with, or play with any TT before applying? If so, who?: yes, Note and NoFear and Brooklyn And Rubisel And Trevor + Groove
    Do you wish to share with us any screenshot or video of you hanging around with us? If so, open a spoiler!
    https://prntscr.com/kn9fls
    https://prnt.sc/kotyru
    http://prntscr.com/kotzcr
    https://prnt.sc/ky6sgk
    https://prnt.sc/ky6pth

• alt text
    @sweet Your application is way too bad,someone with experience of four years would do better,hang more with our members, re-apply in 3 weeks if you're still interested.

• @Orchestra Your in-game effort is not near enough to have a chance joining us. You may re-apply in 2 weeks from now,therefore your application is denied.

• 1.Personal information
    In-game name: Barras01
    Account name: barras
    Nationality: tunisian
    Languages spoken: english,arabic
    When did you start playing MTA?: ops I don't really remember exactly but in general I have been playing saes more then 3 years
    How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 3 years
    Do you have Team Speak 3?: yep
    Are you active on SAES Team Speak?: a bit
    Do you have IRC?: unfortunately nope
    Are you active on SAES IRC?: nope
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: THC / O / STF
    Why did you leave?:-STF : got boring from cop side I decided to leave
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been warned/kicked from?:
    And reasons?: -The outfit : got kicked still ignorancing reason but as far as i'm concerned my kicked comes from HQ
    -Thc company : It seems my kicked comes from A high council that doesn't wanna me in,
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? Reasons?: i've been banned for multiaccounting,then Ishowed the admins all proofs that they required
    Tell us something about yourself: Hello I used to be called Omar in real life , I'm 19 years old I'm an easy going person that having fun with everyone I enjoyed being around different types of people ,and I like to always challenge my self to improve at everything I do , I grew up in Tunisia and still studying I dreaming of being football player , in my personal activities such as playing video games and swimming , I would like to be more of an extrovert due to i'm a little quiet and a little closer to the side introvert side , I would like to change this because I'd like to appear more friendly I believe that I'm very organized person I like to know exactly what I'm going to do for the day and week, So I outline my tasks and organize my work load by doing so,anyway I have been out of playing for 6 months,but I have only been looking for a decently gang like TT where I can feel comfortable,finally I would like to inform you that If you got some doubting about me feel free to contact me at discord and let's solve them
    Are you a robot? Post a picture of a girl you admire bellow, in a spoiler! -

Questionnaire
    Describe in your own words what is Tuga Thugs: tuga thugs is old school gang which leads the noobies to be become strong fighters
    Why should you be a Tuga Thugs Member?: I want to be tuga thugs member cause I would end my career here
    Name three of your biggest strengths?: I believe my strongest trait is my working with people very well in a way where I use the strengths of each individual in a team to produce the best results because of my easy going personality,I have have been told by my firects that it's easy approach me
    What is your biggest weakness?: this might be bad,but I feel mu English skills and abilities is my weakest trait, I know this only a temporary problem however i'm definitely studying hard to communicate more effectively
    What does role-playing mean? Give a detailed example of it: Role play is acting like real life for example selling Arms or drug to another organisations by illegal ways like real life doing there are plenty of ideas about it
    What does Avoiding arrest mean?: killing yourself while cop chasing you that's forbidden
    What does Death-matching mean?: Deathmatch is Killing / damaging A player or group for no reason or for revenge that's forbidden
    If someone starts DM’ing you, what are you supposed to do?: as everyone doing i'll take Screenshot and use /report as well
    You find a player waiting outside the store rob marker, he wants to join at the end. What should you do?: ignore him,I don't care about people
    If you see a gang member using his base to avoid the cops what should you do?: ignore
    If you come across an AFK cop, what should you do?: maybe warm him,but I don't want get my nose in those things
    Have you read the SAES F1 rules page?: Ye with carefully
    Tell us three Turf War rules: -Bank robbing alone is strictly forbidden
    -do not doing hang/animation/blocking the crackers they might lose focus
    -One gang is allowed to do maximum of 2 gang bank robs per day
    Tell us three Basic rules we follow: respect server rules and don't be retard
    -don't be annoying cunt by complying and making drama
    -if you have problems with someone feel free to start debating with hq
    Did any TT member suggest that you should apply? Who?: no one,by myself
    Have you had the chance to hang around with, or play with any TT before applying? If so, who?: ye I had pleasure to hang with a lot of slugs before
    Do you wish to share with us any screenshot or video of you hanging around with us? yup

• 1.Personal information
    In-game name:xxtimboBG
    Account name:xxtimboBG
    Nationality:Bulgarian
    Languages spoken:Bulgarian and English
    When did you start playing MTA?:1 month
    How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?:1 month
    Do you have Team Speak 3?:No
    Are you active on SAES Team Speak?:No
    Do you have IRC?:No
    Are you active on SAES IRC?:No
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been in?:None
    Why did you leave?:None
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been warned/kicked from?:None
    And reasons?:None
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? Reasons?:None
    Tell us something about yourself:Well im a 16 year old boy from a not very big town in Bulgaria

1. Questionnaire
      Describe in your own words what is Tuga Thugs: Thugs is an organization which is based mainly on fighting. From organizing illegal or legal fights, to even fighting themselves, everything they do is basically connected to fighting. They also have few connections to various drug cartels around San Andreas.
      Why should you be a Tuga Thugs Member:i don't have reason why i "should"be
      Name three of your biggest strengths?:Shooting Driving
      What is your biggest weakness?:i dont have weakness i want to be a best on every thing
      What does role-playing mean? Give a detailed example of it:acting like a real life get a job buy a car and apartament
      What does Avoiding arrest mean?:Avoiding arrest is an act of abusing random commands in order to avoid being jailed.
      What does Death-matching mean? Give a detailed example of it:: Deathmatching means killing someone on purpose without a valid reason to do so.
      If someone starts DM'ing you, what are you supposed to do?:if no admin is in the server shooting back but if have admin i will screenshoot and report him
      You find a player waiting outside the store rob marker, he wants to join at the end. What should you do?:he just want to get some money
      If you see a gang member using his base to avoid the cops what should you do?:
      If you come across an AFK cop, what should you do?:i will talk to him and tell an HQ later to deal with it
      Have you read the SAES F1 rules page?:Yes
      Tell us three Turf War rules:Do not respawn in your house near the zone after getting killed, do not spawn as paramedit to help your teammates. do not use unclimbable roofs.
      Tell us three Basic rules we follow:Respect the SAES rules,Respecting and following the orders of the HQs , Stay proffesional in public chats.

2. Reference
      Did any TT member suggest that you should apply? Who?:None
      Have you had the chance to hang around with, or play with any TT before applying? If so, who?:None
      Do you wish to share with us any screenshot or video of you hanging around with us? If so, open a spoiler!None

• @barras, good activity and positive feedbacks overall. Accepted.
    @xxtimboBG, we haven't seen you around. Denied, re-apply again in 2 weeks and make sure you hang around with TTs if you ever decide to.

• 1.Personal information
    In-game name: MistiC
    Account name: misticworld
    Nationality: Portugal
    Languages spoken: English,Portuguese
    When did you start playing MTA?: 2013
    How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: Since then with inactivities in the middle
    Do you have Team Speak 3?: I do
    Are you active on SAES Team Speak?: None uses teamspeak anymore, but if someone calls me there i’ll go
    Do you have IRC?: Discord is the new IRC
    Are you active on SAES IRC?: I am active on SAES discord yes.
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: TugaThugs,SSB,ALT
    Why did you leave?: Left TT for SSB cuz I wasn’t having any fun, I would spend all day on LVX, so i changed. But then SSB broke down and I quit playing. After like one month or maybe less I joined ALT and back to inactivity.
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been warned/kicked from?: I haven’t been warned or kicked from any g/s/c.
    And reasons?: N/A
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? Reasons?: I have because aparently i threatned someone in real life.
    Tell us something about yourself: I am MistiC, probably most of you guys already know who and how i am. Really nice dude , doesn’t get in conflict with anyone, always chill.

2. Questionnaire
    Describe in your own words what is Tuga Thugs: Tuga Thugs is a gang where everyone know each other and have fun playing the game. I recall we used to bank rob, turf , dm each other in base go to store robs. Its fun when people play together.
    Why should you be a Tuga Thugs Member: I think I should be a tuga thug member because its my old home, i spent many years in this gang and I wish to get back in there.
    Name three of your biggest strengths?: So mostly of my ingame skill is gone, I need to relearn everything, but I have personality strenghts like being a funny guy(i think), chill and helpful.
    What is your biggest weakness?: Ingame related rightnow? Everything, but soon I’ll get used to the game again.
    What does role-playing mean? Give a detailed example of it: Role-play means playing a role in-game just like you would in real-life , just like being a cop. In real life a cop would fine people for over speeding on the street, so you do that in-game too.
    What does Avoiding arrest mean?: Avoiding arrest means killing yourself just when u are about to get arrested by a cop, on purpose!
    What does Death-matching mean? Give a detailed example of it: Death-matching means killing someone without a reason. Imagine someone is standing still and u do a drive-by and kill him. Thats Death-matching.
    If someone starts DM'ing you, what are you supposed to do?: I should take a screenshot, if possible and report the death-matcher.
    You find a player waiting outside the store rob marker, he wants to join at the end. What should you do?: I should take a screenshot aswell and report the guy.
    If you see a gang member using his base to avoid the cops what should you do?: Take a screenshot as always and report it to his gang HQ’s.
    If you come across an AFK cop, what should you do?: Nothing, just keep walking/driving.
    Have you read the SAES F1 rules page?: Yes
    You can’t spawn as a COP to arrest the enemy gang.
    You can’t spawn in houses, just hospital or gang base.
    You can’t use unclimbable roofs during turf.
    Don’t be an asshole.
    Respect SAES rules in first place.
    Don’t do stupid things while spawned as TT cuz its the gangs name on the line.
    3. Reference
    Did any TT member suggest that you should apply? Who?: So many i can’t tell.
    Have you had the chance to hang around with, or play with any TT before applying? If so, who?: Everyone cuz i used to be part of you!

• 1.Personal information

In-game name: Green
    Account name: furkanzhlp
    Nationality: Turkey
    Languages spoken: Turkish
    When did you start playing MTA?: 5 years ago.
    How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: I used to play 5 years ago. But I stopped playing MTA after 1 year and I started playing again 2 months after.
    Do you have Team Speak 3?: Yes I do
    Are you active on SAES Team Speak?: Not that much
    Are you active on SAES IRC?: No
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: Vengeance Angels, Blood Brothers MC
    Why did you leave?: I have been kicked from VA actually. I left BBMC, I actually left because I had issues with few members.
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been warned/kicked from?: Vengeance Angels
    And reasons?: I was kicked because of inactivity
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? Reasons?: No
    Tell us something about yourself:
    My name is Furkan. I am 19 years of age, I live in Turkey. My side interests are Coding, Playing PC games and I like sports. I am bad at reaching with people sometimes. I like playing games like FPS, BattleRoyale, and RolePlaying Games. I'm great at teamwork. Also, I quit school for a year and I'm not attending it this year.

2. Questionnaire

Describe in your own words what is Tuga Thugs: Tuga Thugs are street fighters and great at combative techniques, for example, wrestling, kickboxing. They are additionally good at showing people the art of defense.
    Why should you be a Tuga Thugs Member: I remember TT when I was VA. I admired TT at that time also my old gang leaders Zwolle and jackass in TT.
    Name three of your biggest strengths?: I am good at team working, driving and shooting.
    What is your biggest weakness?: I am bad when it comes to communicating with peoples sometimes. This could be my weakness. also, my English is not that good.
    What does role-playing mean? Give a detailed example of it: Acting exactly like in real life. Example: Selling/buying/trading drugs/cars/motorcycles or assassinate someone with a story.
    What does Avoiding arrest mean?: Killing yourself while cops are trying to catch you.
    What does Death-matching mean? Give a detailed example of it: Killing any person without any reason for example if I shoot any person or person's car without any reason or revenge it is counted as DeathMatch.
    If someone starts DM'ing you, what are you supposed to do?: If he does attack me and kill me, I wouldn't do anything. But if he repeats it once again, I take a screenshot and report it.
    You find a player waiting outside the store rob marker, he wants to join at the end. What should you do?: That's a rule break. I should warn him and if he repeats it I will take a screenshot and report him.
    If you see a gang member using his base to avoid the cops what should you do?: Nothing. I can't do anything.
    If you come across an AFK cop, what should you do?: I will kiss him (/kiss 3) (I will continue my way)
    Have you read the SAES F1 rules page?: Yes, I have.

• I can only spawn as gang spawn. I can't help with cop/medic to my gang in turf war is going on.
    • Only the non-gang members can heal gang members.
    • Forbidden to camp on inaccessible roofs

• We should follow the F1 SAES Rules.
    • We need to be proper and respectful in the main chat.
    • When I have a problem with any of the gang member, I should to talk to the HQ and stay calm.

3. Reference

Did any TT member suggest that you should apply? Who?: Yes, @Rubisel
    Have you had the chance to hang around with or play with any TT before applying? If so, who?: Sniperlyfe, Kawaii, Weeknd, Rubisel, Zwolle, NoFear, iMhster...

• 1.Personal information
    In-game name: Dodoo
    Account name: thedogukan15
    Nationality: Turk
    Languages spoken: English,Turkish
    When did you start playing MTA?: About 6 years ago In 2012 (I was playing DayZ and CIT2 I was not playing SAES most of the time)
    How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: About 4 years totally. I've quit and restarted to play few times.
    Do you have Team Speak 3?: Yes , i have.
    Are you active on SAES Team Speak?: No , i didn't even join.
    Do you have IRC?: No , i don't have. Never tried.
    Are you active on SAES IRC?: No.
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: I've been in Vengeance Angels when it is new(0 lvl). And when I've started back BBMC called me.
    Why did you leave?: BBMC:Some of the reason's are simple , i didn't agree with some of them , i didn't like some of the members because their act, i have no problem with the president he is good person for me , but most of his member's are become enemy of me when i told them i don't agree with them. I wanted to leave they kicked me immediately so thats how they work.
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been warned/kicked from?: Vengeance Angels
    And reasons?: I was so inactive after they reached level2. But i had no problem with them, they were right.
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? Reasons?: I have banned from saes when i was new at saes, My brother wanted to play the game i had like 50m money in my bank i didn't want him to spend it for himself in my account. So i created account for him , i didn't read the rules so don't judge me , i've learned my lesson and next day i was banned by Bunny. He wanted a photo me with my brother holding a papper that writes on "BUNNY LOVES CARROTS". And then my ban appealed.
    Tell us something about yourself: Im Dodoo , im 19 years old , as most of you i love to play games but i hate it, because i should put it end and work on my works i've graduate from highschool i didn't get enough point for the unversity i wish. so im not going anywhere until next year, i will try my luck again hopefully it would be better , it deppends on me sure, whatever. Before it i internship in hospital as a nurse. I've learned a lot about it, i earned my first money from that it was 9 months long so , the payment wasn't that good tho, afterall im working as waiter in Cafe&Restaurant for 10hours Daily i don't have time for anything from now so i wanted to apply now. After 1 month i'll start playing back.

2. Questionnaire
    Describe in your own words what is Tuga Thugs:
    Tuga Thugs is a street fighting club/gang. as they say they teach people to fight and protect themselves, not like boxers they do it in street not cages, in silver chains. For me it's good place and great people in it i like them even at the first time i was playing always unlike the others Tuga Thugs has other weather, they are just coolest and unique.
    Why should you be a Tuga Thugs Member: I wanted to be a TT member long time ago but i didn't worked for it. I trust myself , i am ready to prove myself now.
    Name three of your biggest strengths?: Fighting(in street/ring/guns), Im trying to be a good and mature to everyone i talk in-game, I do connect with people that i love to play, and never cut
    What is your biggest weakness?: I can be so silly sometimes , im so softhearted , and can be easily bored from something(Not for TT)
    What does role-playing mean? Give a detailed example of it: The hardness of it deppends the server you are playing but it's description is : You are acting in-game like you are doing something in reallife Example: If you fall from a high distance like 20 or 50 meter you can't just stand up and run without tired , or if a police officer want's your driving license and id you can't give it by looking his face , you do some anims and use /me and /do you know.. to create environment stuff.
    What does Avoiding arrest mean?: Avoiding from arrest by killing yourself Etc=if the police team trying to catch you if you threw a nade and wait on it to explode yourself it is an avoid arrest.
    What does Death-matching mean? Give a detail+ed example of it:Deathmatch is meaning of people killing each other contuniously. Or someone killing you without no reason.
    If someone starts DM'ing you, what are you supposed to do?: I should take a screenshot and report him from F1 , but probably i've ask him why is he doing this and insult him, after maybe i can report.. (just joking)
    You find a player waiting outside the store rob marker, he wants to join at the end. What should you do?: I should warn him this is rulebreake. He can get banned if i report him also. if he is selling guns/drugs like 10m away from the SR cops can kill him.
    If you see a gang member using his base to avoid the cops what should you do?: This is also rulebreake. If he contunie to do this i should report him
    If you come across an AFK cop, what should you do?: Just pass by don't touch the cop that doesn't out of his car for catching you or following you.
    Have you read the SAES F1 rules page?: Yes , i read it.
    Tell us three Turf War rules: #1 Do not snipe or camp from rooftops that other players can't climb. #2 Do not spawn as Paramedic or Pizzaboy to help your team in turf. #3 Do not respawn at Near properties.
    Tell us three Basic rules we follow: #1 Obey the Saes rules in F1 , #2 Talk carefully with HQ's L,VL Founder's and be respectfull to them when it needs. #3 Do not wish promotion from Hq's or higher ranks if you deserve it , you get it.

3. Reference
    Did any TT member suggest that you should apply? Who?: All of them did by showing themselves as unique and precious members, that i wanted so much to join it.
    Have you had the chance to hang around with, or play with any TT before applying? If so, who?: If you take at look my screenshots you should see most of them , as much as i can count; Groove,Tbds,kockata,Boris(zwo),Tritosh,iMhster,Novisory,Justsomeane,Kawaii,Nofear,Blizzard,ChumpLee,Brooklyn,Sniperlyfe,Slaine,Nyter,cuteanimegirl,Attack. If i missed someone i can add his name afterwards can hang with'em too. It's only for 1 week tho :).

• 1.Personal information
    In-game name:MGK
    Account name:mgkk
    Nationality:Tunisian
    Languages spoken:Arabic,English,Frensh and litlle bit spanish and italian
    When did you start playing MTA?:2014
    How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?:I don't know exactly but i'm new here
    Do you have Team Speak 3?:No
    Are you active on SAES Team Speak?:no
    Are you active on SAES IRC?:no
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been in?:N/A
    Why did you leave?:N/A
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been warned/kicked from?:N/A
    And reasons?:N/A
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? Reasons?:N/A
    Tell us something about yourself:Well, I'm Safwen, 18 years old studying in economic section i'd like to enjoy my free time playing SAES,I was used to play in an another server where i was a staff but sadly that server get closed so i went inactive for a while and now i'm back , adding to that i'm either playing football or watching it that's it.

1. Questionnaire
      Describe in your own words what is Tuga Thugs:Tuga Thugs are specialised in street fighting, they teach how to defend yourself not as boxers but as a real street fighter. it's to fight like a man in the street with some types and tactics which u can lear such like wrestling.
      Why should you be a Tuga Thugs Member:Since i had joined SAES first player i met is TT he saw me some stuffs moreover TT's roleplay is unique street fighting is exceptional also i'll be proud to be TT and show you what i can do.
      Name three of your biggest strengths?:Shooting,Maturity and self-control in many situations
      What is your biggest weakness?:Driving either boats or planes i'm really bad at it
      What does role-playing mean? Give a detailed example of it:Rolepaly is just to act like in the real life.Like a police officer pull over a car cause the driver is drunk.
      What does Avoiding arrest mean?:Avoiding arrest is to avoid arrest by killing yourself or disconecting
      What does Death-matching mean? Give a detailed example of it:Death-matching is to kill/shoot someone without any reason.Like killing a cop who's not chasing you or shooting someone's car for no reason
      If someone starts DM'ing you, what are you supposed to do?:First i'll ask him to stop if he do it again i'll just report him
      You find a player waiting outside the store rob marker, he wants to join at the end. What should you do?:Talk to him and tell him it's not allowed if he ignore me i'll call an admin or report him
      If you see a gang member using his base to avoid the cops what should you do?:I'll screen it and send it to HQ's
      If you come across an AFK cop, what should you do?:Nothing i'll just go away
      Have you read the SAES F1 rules page?:Yes i did
      Tell us three Turf War rules:1)Don't spawn as cop/medic to assist your gang mates 2)Don't use unclimable roof 3)Don't kill oustide the turf zone
      Respect all SAES membres
      Do not abuse
      Do not DM

2. Reference
      Did any TT member suggest that you should apply? Who?:Not really
      Have you had the chance to hang around with, or play with any TT before applying? If so, who?:Yes, well i don't remembre all of them but: Nyter, Tritosh,Groove, Brazz, Weekend Sniperlyfe and Barras that's all who i can remembre
      Sadly i didn't took anyone 😞

• @MistiCWorld show me you still got that boobie, pending

• ~Lucifer's Tuga Thugs Application~

Personal Informations
    In-game name: Lucifer
    Account name: abdel0014
    Nationality: Tunisian and Russian
    Languages spoken: English/Arab/Italian/French/Spanish. (Learning Russian)
    When did you start playing MTA?: I started playing MTA for more than 1 year if i'm right.
    How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: SAES:RPG is the single server that i used to play in, till now.
    Do you have Team Speak 3?: I don't have but i can install it, if it's needed.
    Are you active on SAES Team Speak?: - I'm not.
    Do you have IRC?: I don't have IRC
    Are you active on SAES IRC?: - I'm not.
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: I was in ThC (The Company) after that i joined SAPA, and i finally joined TST
    Why did you leave?: Well, i was kicked from ThC because i did a Solo Bank Robbery which is completly foolish and stupid from me, and i regret that but i was a newbie that's probably the main reason of my act. I left SAPA due to the academy's inactivity, i was one of the most active member there so i began to be bored, and i decided to leave. I also left TST, because i wanted to change my lifestyle and join the criminal side again.
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been warned/kicked from?: I've never been warned by any gang/squad but as i stated i was kicked from ThC.
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? Reasons?: Never. I always used to follow the rules correctly and make sure to not break any of them.
    Tell us something about yourself: Well, my name is Abdel, I'm 17 years old, I'm a music producer, I play some instruments, I like to play basket-ball and UFC. I guess i have nothing more to add, I like to play to SAES, and i'm ready to do my best to join you.

Questionnaire
    Describe in your own words what is Tuga Thugs: So the Tuga Thugs Gang, is a mob of members who practice street fights, and they learn you how to get rid of any kind of situations, which technics you should use, how to control your mind and spirit to reduce stress and adrenaline. Tuga Thugs is a really special gang because they are not just basic gang who fight, they fight with intelligence and mind-control
    Why should you be a Tuga Thugs Member: Well I think I should be a Tuga Thugs Member, because I ponder that I already have knowledge in Street Fight, nonetheless I also need some training and more skills to learn.

Name three of your biggest strengths?:
    IRL: I’m a very serious man, even though it doesn’t look like at the first impression but I’m very serious. I’m also Loyal and Mature.
    IG: I’m pretty good solving clues in any kind of situations, and I can get myself out of any kind of problems. Team Death Match. Parachute. Ability to use any kind of weapons.
    What is your biggest weakness? Well, I’ll have to admit it I’m not that good driving boats and 1vs1 DM.
    What does role-playing mean? Acting like in Real Life which mean that you need to integrate the personality of your character. If you are a criminal you should speak like a criminal, by using a specific vocabulary.
    What does Avoiding arrest mean?: Avoiding an arrests means that you will try absolutely everything to evade an arrest, by jumping of a cliff and die; Killing yourself with a bomb; “/quit” the game.
    What does Death-matching mean? Give a detailed example of it: Killing players without a valuable reason. For example, killing a innocent player who isn’t doing anything wrong with you, or killing an AFK player.
    If someone starts DM’ing you, what are you supposed to do?: I will PM the player by telling him that he DMed me and I will take an SS and (/report) him to an Admin/Staff.
    You find a player waiting outside the store rob marker, he wants to join at the end. What should you do?: I will try to talk with him and telling him that his act is a rule-break, if he somehow ignore me, I will take an SS and /report him.
    If you see a gang member using his base to avoid the cops what should you do?: I’ll PM him by telling him that it’s not mature, and it’s a rulebreak for what he did, if he do not answer me or he does answer me but in a bad way, I will report him to his HQ.
    If you come across an AFK cop, what should you do?: Well nothing I guess, I will neither kill him or do anything wrong to him.
    Have you read the SAES F1 rules page?: Yes I did.
    • You can’t spawn as a Medic to cure your Team mates.
    • You can’t reconnect to gain health.
    • You need to spawn as your gang spawn and “Spawn at the Hospital”
    Tell us three Basic rules we follow: Well, obviously you follow SAES’s rules. Members should respect and do not provoke HQs and members who have a rank superior than them. Talk in English and respectively in the main chat.
    Reference
    Did any TT member suggest that you should apply? Who?: - No one suggest me to apply.
    Have you had the chance to hang around with, or play with any TT before applying? If so, who?: Well, Yes i hanged with some TT members before, but i think i should hang more.
    Do you wish to share with us any screenshot or video of you hanging around with us?
    If so, open a spoiler!

• @lucifer said in Tuga Thugs:

~Lucifer's Tuga Thugs Application~

Personal Informations

I will give you a chance to show what you got, please try your best to hang with TT members so you get to know each other, Pending.

• @lucifer said in Tuga Thugs:

~Lucifer's Tuga Thugs Application~

Personal Informations

Application withdrawed by the applicant,if you want to reaply,you are wellcome.

• @dodoo said in Tuga Thugs:

1.Personal information
    In-game name: Dodoo
    Account name: thedogukan15

@green said in Tuga Thugs:

1.Personal information

In-game name: Green
    Account name: furkanzhlp

For these two weeks you both have shown like really amazing activity and also loyalty to our little family,after a long discussion we have decided that you are worthy to become a fresh slugs.Applications approved,my congratulations.
    alt text

• @mgkelly said in Tuga Thugs:

1.Personal information
    In-game name:MGK
    Account name:mgkk
    Nationality:Tunisian

Hello there, after a long voting process in debate of how can you name yourself after a shit raper that disses his master Eminem, we all agreed that Rap Devil wasn't that bad so we decided to give you a chance to join us. We apologize in advance for having a shit leader, we are working on it.
    alt text

• 1.Personal information
    In-game name:Skinner
    Account name:ItzSpicey
    Nationality:Greece
    Languages spoken:Greeks/English
    When did you start playing MTA?:last 4 years
    How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?:4 or 5 months
    Do you have Team Speak 3?:Yes
    Are you active on SAES Team Speak?:Yes
    Are you active on SAES IRC?:No
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been in?:ICE and CripZ
    Why did you leave?:i left from ICE for idiot leadership
    What previous gangs/squads/companies have you been warned/kicked from?: Only Kicked from CripZ without warned
    And reasons?:i got kicked because i said for fun to my best friend Jizzy to i will leave for another gang and Zaza he's Thought to i was really to i'm goin leave from CripZ
    but i was want to stayning on CripZ forever but he kicked me and from this day i never i doin any joke like that
    Have you been kicked/banned from SAES before? Reasons?:1 time only banned for i was doin on big mistake and i'm very angry with my self about this mistake i doin on scam on GT and i get banend but now i'm tryning get the money and i give him to the player to i was haved scamed. if you want you can ask him [WA]Bazuka
    Tell us something about yourself:i'm 15 years old i like to eat Pizza i'm stayning on Greece i'm playning 10 years football i like to playning video games on my free time i have some problems with my parents.i'm going school in the College when i will be 18 i want to be Car Mechanic i like to playnig SAES with my friends beacuse i forget my real life.. and my real life they are very bad i'm playning all day in saes for like 3 or 4 hours maybe and i have 2 brothers. on bigger and on litle from me the bigger they are 17 and the litle 12 and in 2 weeks i will get on Sister i have Asthma They are on Problem with my Breath when he's starting i'm goin on Hospital for Adrenaline anytime they are and if i'm very bad he's keep me on the Hospital for like 3 or 4 days. and if i keep having on my 17 years old he will be stay forever and if he's stay forever my Doctor he's sayning to my mother i can keep live later from my 50 years old so that they are my life

1. Questionnaire
      Describe in your own words what is Tuga Thugs:the Tuga Thugs they are on Secret criminal Gang to like the Box he's fighting on the Streets they are doin Trading Deals with other gangs for Guns/Drugs and proteins and he's tryning to get the Lo Santos in the control they are good on The Box he's got members to know from fighting skills they are got Roles and he's got plans for everthing and they are on Gang With Strategy and that he's nice
      Why should you be a Tuga Thugs Member:Beacuse i like this gang the activity to he's got and he's good in the plans and on Role plays And beacuse they are on gang with Strategys and Roles
      Name three of your biggest strengths?:Boxing Shooting and Driving
      What is your biggest weakness?:Driving Boats
      What does role-playing mean? Give a detailed example of it:Roleplay is when you do something in game like in real life. Example: You act as a character named Mr. Apple and Mr. Apple dies in the roleplay he can't come back to the roleplay because he's dead exactly like when people die in real life they can't come back to life.
      What does Avoiding arrest mean?:Avoid arrest is when you are avoiding an arrest by killing yourself/leaving the game. Example: I'm being chased by a cop and I leave the game while the cop is chasing me that counts as Avoid arrest and it's not allowed in SAES.
      What does Death-matching mean? Give a detailed example of it:DM is when you shoot and or kill someone for no reason or destroy someone's car.
      If someone starts DM'ing you, what are you supposed to do?:i will take pictures and i will talk with on Admin and i will send the pictures
      You find a player waiting outside the store rob marker, he wants to join at the end. What should you do?:i will said him to he's dont allowed that to he doin and i will take picutes from the start in SR and i will take and when over the SR beacuse that he's Rulebreak beacuse he's doin avoiding stars
      If you see a gang member using his base to avoid the cops what should you do?:i will take ss and i talk with my HQ in TT or to Vice Leader or to Leader about him
      If you come across an AFK cop, what should you do?:i will not doing nothing i will let him alone
      Have you read the SAES F1 rules page?: Yes i know all rules
      Tell us three Turf War rules:1.Dont allowed to spawn as cop and arresting the other gang members for help my gang 2.Dont allowed to spawn as Pizzaboy or Medic to healing my members 3.and dont allowed to spawn as CLO or DE
      Tell us three Basic rules we follow:1.Dont allowed doin DM 2.hes allowed to talking only English on Mainchat 3.Dont allowed to show no respect on Admins and other players in the server
    2. Refence
      Did any TT member suggest that you should apply? Who?:N/A
      Have you had the chance to hang around with, or play with any TT before applying? If so, who?:Yes [TT]Arma [TT]Ghost [TT]Tritosh [TT*]Dodo [TT*]Green [Slugs*]Barras [TT*]MGK and i helped the [TT] on Bank Rob Last day