The Company™ | Activity Feed

• alt text
    Roleplay #(242) In need of Informations
    Roleplay with : Commando Da Capital

Participants : @Pump @Bernasx
    Story It's 6.30PM time to sell Some Guns, So, I got on my way to The Company Zone where We sell Arms there in an irregular Way. When I reached there, I saw someone selling some drugs. I was shocked Because only our costumers know this place. Before 1 hour, When I was reading the news about gangs, I have seen that a drugs dealer selling In Gang's Zone and he did this with Commando Da Capital. So, I got an idea and it was about getting some pieces of information about him then I can get him easy without any trouble. So I Went to Commando Da Capital Base after calling Bernasx to meet me there. When I reached There, I found the guy that I called him. It was a good deal. I gave him the money he gave peace of Informations. Nothing special Happened. I got the car then ...
    Screenshots
    ##spoiler=Spoiler

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    ##endspoiler

• alt text

Number of event: 302

Event Name: Fallout

LWS/G6: Pular

Prize : 1.000.000

Winner(s): TwiXXX

Screenshots:

##spoiler=Spoiler

alt text
    alt text
    ##endspoiler

• alt text
    Roleplay #(243) - Information in need (part two)
    Roleplay with : N/A

Participants : @Pump @Sparrow
    Story I got the car then went to Las Venturas Police Department where I found an Office working so I told him that I'm from F.B.I And I Found A drugs dealer selling In San Fierro near The Bank. I gave him the Pieces of information that I bought from Commando Da Capital & His Location on the phone. He told me to give him evidence that I'm F.B.I so I called his Chief. After he told him that I'm a secret agent from F.B.I he called all units to the Recommended place so I got a sit waiting for the officer call telling me the results. Here It is, My phone Rang it was a long number. I answered it's was the voice of the same office telling me good news that the Criminal got arrested. Like that, I came back to base happy with something easy that I did. And Tomorrow as Always, I came to the zone where I found the Drugs dealer and started doing my job.
    Screenshots
    ##spoiler=Spoiler

alt text
    ![alt text](https://i.imgur.com/5Jdvgr7.jpg
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    ##endspoiler

• alt text

LV BR 8/8

alt text

• alt text

LS BR 8/8

##spoiler=Spoiler

alt text
    ##endspoiler

• alt text
    Roleplay #244 - Arms Dealing

alt text

ROLEPLAY STORY : A few days ago, I saw a truck going with a lot of crates on its trunk written army on crates. But I was sure about that the driver wasn't from army nor working in army. After 2 days I heard that truck is owned by The Company, the crates were moving by their members to their place. I thought they were going to use them for themselves but when I heard the crates are for sale, I had a friend inside, called him and wanted to make a deal about the weapons. The weapons were valuable, hard to find. As they are either stolen or bought from the army, no idea however that happened but anyway. I took one of my friends and went to their place. I talked about the price firstly, they were selling them for cheap. I decided to buy dirrectly, didnt want to lose that chance. Went inside their building and saw the crates and weapons in it. We bought assault rifles and SMG with their bullets. We paid the cash & took crates back to our place succesfully.

PARTICIPANTS : @Pump

##spoiler==Spoiler
    https://imgur.com/a/vFMmq7n
    ##endspoiler

• alt text
    Roleplay #(245) Smuggling is Our Passion
    Roleplay with : OrganiZation Zero
    Participants : @Pump @TheDark
    Story All of these Days I was waiting for the Russians Guy Called James_Norivine to Come with the Guns to The airport that I can do some Smuggling around SA. Finally, this day came when I got called from Him. So I told him to meet me at Bone County Airport to make the guns on the plane that I can Start my work. After 1 hour, They Guy came with the New Manufactured Guns Recommended. First, He told 100 bullets for 100$ It was a good offer. that's why I accepted and took the Guns & transported it to the plane. Then I got on my way to Another Place where I can sell it but ...
    Screenshots
    ##spoiler=Spoiler

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    ##endspoiler

• alt text

(Evening Activity)

alt text

• alt text
    Roleplay #(246) - Smuggling is our passion (part 2)

Participants : @Pump @flappppyyy @Reggi @Jesse420
    Story Then I got on my way to Another Place where I can sell it but I got a call From Flappy OrganiZation Zero Member. He knew about my deal with This Russian. So He wants to get that Smuggled Guns from Me.So I went to OrganiZation Zero Base where I found 2 of them (Jesse & Flappy). And I was with Reggi too. Before we start our deal, I asked him some questions about how did he know about the deal. He said that he got some Paid Reporters I didn't like that answer but Reggi told me to accept it & let's start and that's what happened but before we start I told him that it will cost him a lot since it's the first offer for these Guns. He gave me a bag of money. After I count it I found just 50.000$ that's a bit for the first offer. So I told him that I'll sell it to you for this money If I get some drugs with it. He accepeted without thinking. After that I got the money & Drugs on the Trunk of the plane and went back to the base after shaking hands with Flappy.
    Screenshots
    ##spoiler=Spoiler

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    ##endspoiler

• deleted

• deleted

• alt text

Event Name: Swimming race

LWS/G6: Nemesis

Prize : 2,000,000$

Winner(s): Mahmoud

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/YWS2yOr

• alt text
    Roleplay #(247) - Simple Jail Break
    Roleplay with Wild Angels.

Participants : @Arone @SQuiZo @Pump
    Story It all started from a call which consists on Offering a mission for me for getting money If I do it the one that called me was Arone High Rank In Wild Angels. This Mission was about Jail Breaking his Gangmate. I told him to come base that he can explain for me the Situation Better. That's what happened after I waited for him. When he came base, He told me about Why his friend got arrested and all. I think it's a simple Jailbreak as I said in the title. I got my car & went to Bone County Police Department where his Friend is jailed. I found there The Officer Harry_Mazarrati. After talking with him a bit, He understood that I'm a secret agent and I have all the responsibility about what I'm doing. that's why, He gave me they keys of the Cells. I went to the Room where I can found the cells. I found His Friend SquiZo. I opened for him the cells we shook hands then I went with him back to arone whose the one that paid me.
    Screenshots
    ##spoiler=Spoiler

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    ##endspoiler

• alt text
    Roleplay #(248) - Preparing for the big Race.

Participants : @flappppyyy @Pump
    Story Today Was One of the biggest day For all SA. It's the day when First time, The President Get out of his House and come to SA TV and announced of A big Race that will happen. All Are Invited. It was Bikes Race. So I thought about calling OrganiZation Zero to get from them a bike since they are the most famous one with this Business. I called one of their Highest Rank who is Flappy. I told him that our meeting will happen in their Base which is Located in Flint County. I found him waiting for me that we can start this deal. It was a good deal with him without any interrupt or any misunderstanding I Told him about my offer he accepted then he told me that he will change it's color & Tools as a gift and he will transport it to The Company Base in 2 or 1 days. We shook hands then went back to base. After 2 days, I got the bike and start getting ready for the Race!!!!!.
    Screenshots

##spoiler=Spoiler

![alt text](https://i.imgur.com/dIEDVCW.jpg
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

alt text
    ##endspoiler

• alt text

SF BR 8/8*

alt text

• alt text