Black~Bullets
By ESO, in Gangs

• @sami said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: Sami.
    Username: mostafa04.

the lack of serious efforts to join and the "careless" attitude shown to some of our members isn't going to help. being an ex camel doesn't alone grant an invitation.
    application is Denied, reapply in 2 weeks from today
    alt text

@voli said in Black~Bullets:

• Nickname:voli
    • Username:omrane147

once again the same situation as the last application. your efforts are well noticed and your dedication to reapply over and over is dif noticed and appreciated
    but once again your attitude and the level of respect you show to others still is keeping you out. sadly the info that reached our HQ team indicates you haven't changed since last application.
    once again we wish you the best of luck, once you'v handled and fixed that point you will have a very high chance to join. but before that it's a no
    application is Denied, we suggest you work harder on your temper and keep hanging around and apply whenever you feel ready and that the camels you hang with are happy with your attitude (not before 2 weeks tho)

alt text

@Spicey said in Black~Bullets:

**Nickname:**Skinner
    **Username:**ItzSpicey

we appreciate your efforts and hanging around but sadly we are not quite convinced yet you'd fit in our team, pretty much on the attitude and maturity side more than anything else
    application is Denied, reapply in 2 weeks if still interested

alt text

any other unanswered applications prior to this post can be considered denied and can reapply in 2 weeks from today

• alt text

Applicant Main Information :

Nickname: ElGrandeMaroki
    Username: Maroki
    Nationality: i am Moroccan but i live in tunisia
    Languages you can speak: English . french . arabic

Player SAES Career Information :

How long have you been playing on SAES? i started playing SAES since 2014 and i stoped playing MTA And now I came back recently this year
    Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Wild Angels and HQ in Cratel Da Sinaola
    If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :**WA = gang closed / CDS: There were some problems inside the gang

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : nah
    What groups are you currently part of? nah

Personality Information :

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well I am an active person, respected player and everyone knows my attitude, that's what makes me special

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: The role of the Black bullets gang in stealing banks, shops and money laundering is an option to finance whatever is necessary to improve and sell all kinds of drugs and kill all those who stand in front of the gang

Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? I applied for Black Bullets because its from top best gangs in the server and In my opinion is a one of the biggest gang, I have a few friends inside the gang , which will make the game better for me and them as well. I would like to keep my saes-career in a respected gang like BB
    Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : yeh . I have some friends who have a respectable number of about 10 members
    Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Nah and ty

• @ElGrandeMaroki said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: ElGrandeMaroki
    Username: Maroki

due to lies in your application (as discussed in private message) your application goes DENIED. reapply in 2 months if still interested.

alt text

• alt text
    alt text
    Nickname: Josesito
    Username: tor69
    Nationality: Tunisia
    Languages you can speak: Arabic,Frensh, English, Italian i"m learning it and a bit deutch,spanish
    Player SAES Career Information : I am knowing ingame as Josesito, but my real name is Khalil , i was born in beautiful country in Tunisie called Tunisia on the 05/01/1996, . I live with my family in Tunisia. I’m studying in Economices class and i would like to be Economiqe teacher or maybe a Bank Manager. I like listening to English music, playing computer games and Bascketball. Also i am intersted to Agriculture, Space Scinces, GTA Game Moding and playing on SAES:RPG i like it so much. I always go to GYM with my brother but sometimes i go to the Consert or the Cinema with my girlfriend.

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I can't quite remember the exact date but uh it was one year ago I guesses. It might be something around August 2018.
    Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :

• SAFP - San Andreas Federal Police
    • Organization Zero
      ICE|Immigration & Customs Enforcement
    • Underground Empire

If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :

• Organization Zero (There was little activity)
    • SAFP - San Andreas Federal Police ( There was inactive and only i'am posting )
    • ICE|Immigration & Customs Enforcement (( Left, because i realised that cop life wasnt for me, i Bored from cop side i want to try Crim. ))
    • Underground Empire (( I left cuz Many kids there and all insulting that's why ))

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Never
    What groups are you currently part of? :

• Cluckin' Bell
    • Cunning Stunts
    • San Andreas Medics
    • The Motor Heads

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Joining BB will be honor for me honestly, This gang is the most powerful one on SAES. BB is full of elite members and leaders who are the really the right person who I need to learn more from them also BB is an experienced gang which I wanna be a part of it to improve everything's in my Saes life and I wanna make a friendship with them and be a part of this family which really gonna change me and help to do much things
    Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organization,their main role is providing assassinations, they kill civillians, crims and cops for the right prices. in addition, they sell all kinds of weapons.Money laundering is also an option in their business.
    Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : As i stated above, there are many people I like to play with and got a few friends there, which will make the game better for me and them as well. Also, I would like to keep my career in a respected gang, there are only a few gangs which loved and respected by other people, Black Bullet is one of them.
    Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Nope, i Recommend Myself
    Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Hopes to be one of you guys.
    alt text

• @Josesito said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: Josesito
    Username: tor69

as you tried to hide some of your past organizations and kept editing the application to add every one i talked to you about, you need to be honest with yourself, man up, and take credit for your career so far wither its good or bad before reapplying to us or any other organization really.

application is DENIED, reapply in 2 weeks if still interested

alt text

• Applicant Main Information :

Nickname:ItzSpicey
    Username:Skinner
    Nationality:Greece
    Languages you can speak:English/Greeks

How long have you been playing on SAES? :4-5 Years maybe more
    Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :CripZ.ToB.BBMC.ICE.UE.OC
    ICE: i left cuz i was getting boring in cop side
    ToB: i get banned
    CripZ:I was new and dint know and i doing some bullshits and Zaza kicked me for unloyal i was plaayning on saes 1-2 weeks and dint know what is loyal and wat no
    BBMC:Gang Deleted ;(
    UE:I was had some personaly problems i was about to left and they kicked me before doing it
    OC:I really love all guys at OC and he was awsome guys i love them all this long i was be there with them Specially @Spectre and @Rainy he was the guys who was making me to be happy and good btw i left for come at BB cuz i was planning to apply on BB before Mrwan call me on OC.
    Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :Yes 1 time Gt scam i was newbie i was playning everyday all time one night i was dont feeling good i cant talk about it here and i doing that bad for get banned and stop playning on mta i was angry with my self also my fruends calling me as iduot and was calling me back. so i made an ban appeal and return to them cuz i cant leave them ❤
    What groups are you currently part of? :N/A i don't care about groups

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :welp i will be loyal i really want to stay at BB cuz ik some guys and i love them and i really like him to play with them ik alot of ppl there 5 years i will not give it up and i'm active on saes i joining everyday for like 7-8 hours
    Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:Black~Bullets is an gang From Loyal & Trusted Hitman Members who they are killing Peopole in the right Price They are Selling Drugs Weapons and making some money around at SA
    Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :i really love that gang i was waiting alot of long for come this time for i can apply at BB and i have alot of old friends there who ik them for like alot of years and i really love them. and also i love the gang too cuz got awsome members who is helpfull and they are awsome guys
    Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Yes i have many Friends :)and some of them i know them for like 3-4 years
    Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :

Nickname: C.HGAME
    Username:chahin32
    Nationality: tunisia
    Languages you can speak: Arabic , English

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since December 2013.
    Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : nover

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes ,Because the cop tazed right just before he shot me I throw Grenade to kill him not to kill my self and he shot me with the teaser so i could not Escape because He shot me then i died. (Banned 14 Day )
    What groups are you currently part of? : LWS , CS , SAP, RAFM , SmashFM.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Well , I think you want experience and active players to your gang and I think that I am active and have experience .
    Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullet is an organization that works in killing people at the right price for them.
    Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well , I tried to join Black Bullet since 2015 if u can remember how many times u denied me so I am applying again in 2018 and i want have fun with my friends.
    Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I have some friends in gang but I can’t count them but none recommend me to apply.
    Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :N/A https://imgur.com/a/KbaJRjB

Nickname: C.HGAME
    Username:chahin32
    Nationality: tunisia
    Languages you can speak: Arabic , English

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since December 2013.
    Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : nover

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes ,Because the cop tazed right just before he shot me I throw Grenade to kill him not to kill my self and he shot me with the teaser so i could not Escape because He shot me then i died. (Banned 14 Day )
    What groups are you currently part of? :

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Well , I think you want experience and active players to your gang and I think that I am active and have experience .
    Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullet is an organization that works in killing people at the right price for them.
    Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well , I tried to join Black Bullet since 2015 if u can remember how many times u denied me so I am applying again in 2018 and i want have fun with my friends.
    Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I have some friends in gang but I can’t count them but none recommend me to apply.
    Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :N/A https://imgur.com/a/KbaJRjB

• alt text
    Nickname:voli
    Username:omrane147
    Nationality:Tunisien
    Languages you can speak:Arabic & English
    How long have you been playing on SAES? : 7years+
    Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Hooligans/cripz/rdmc/HS/ThC and OC
    If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : Kick from ThC Cus inactive. About OC I fought an HQ (but I was kidding, he took it so seriously) and other gangs have been deleted
    Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :Yes once, one admin thought that I played on another server who stole saes scripts
    What groups are you currently part of? :Well, im not interested in groups but im part of SaS(recordin videos group)
    What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Well, im experienced person , trying to be active as much as I can, friendly with everyone, helping anyone that needs my helpand i will be obedient and more mature will work hard to let black bullets staying within top and I promise that will not make any trouble
    Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: black bullets based in SF they do some assassinations and mercenary in whole SA also they kidnap/kill cops or criminals, repairing and selling weapons as well
    Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I made a try to join Black Bullets in the past once HS died sadly got denied and went inactive wasn't able to be online but when I back joined another gang. Now i choice it to be my family for the simply reason BB is the one of the most strongest gang around SA and their members are friendly also I know a lot of players there
    Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :yes I do have alot but “mayda & nicky did”
    Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : https://i.imgur.com/tZIWF6M.jpg