Rebels MC Media Archive

• Rebels MC RolePlay 70

Met with the owner of Cluckin Bell @Tapi in order to invite his organization to our festival for fun and to make a business deal to advertise his organization with a sponsorhip on the festival.
    alt text

• Rebels MC Patch-Over!

Sons18 has patched over to Rebels Motorcycle Club!
    alt text
    alt text
    Welcome to the family brothers! (Celebration pics of @Reddust115 and @momo the rest will be shown soon!)

• Rebels MC Today
    alt text

• Rebels Motorcycle Club Roleplay

Today i spoted some robbers at our bar . They were planning on stealing our vehicles but we stopped them in time. Later that day i decided to put an end to this.I bought the bomb, plant it on one of our freeway and leave keys in it.

alt text

I waited in top of the bar and soon someone took the bait. I waited till he decided to take the motorcycle.

alt text

When he drove off i detonated the bomb. He was lucky to survive and the word spread around LS.

alt text
    alt text

Now thieves will think twice before stealing Rebels motorcycles.

• Rebels MC Roleplay 72

We got one of them poseurs and tried to took him but he resisted...
    alt text
    alt text

• Rebels MC Roleplay 73

I've been informed that an ex-SoA and ex MMC was back in San Andreas. He was still ridin and could be up to something. Me and my crew went and took him to our club house to learn about his intentions. He got himself a hangaround patch after that bonding time...
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Rebels MC New Guy
    @ferthis accepted as a Hangaround!
    alt text

• Rebels MC Roleplay 74

Rode together to ThC's place to pay them a visit and invited them to our festival while discussing other business posibilities.
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    @Adistar showed interest in the festival, and ThC is going to be there!

• Rebels MC Roleplay 75

Helping hand from an old friend.

It was night in the San Andreas City. Fener was chillin' in the Ten Greenz Bottles bar and he was drinking some beers out there. Nowadays cops were on tail of the Rebels. There was a RICO case. Cops and Feds are tryna fuck up the Rebels with the RICO case. Fener met with his old friend, which is a fed. Fener called him on the bar and they set up a meeting point. Fener was worried before going there maybe his old friend could have trap him right there. The meeting point was somewhere under the Los Santos - Las Venturas highway. Fener took his Harley and went there slowly.

When Fener arrived there he saw a white BMW. He went near the BMW and saw his friend inside of that bmw. Fener parked his harley inside of a warehouse and his friend came to his near. They started to talk about the RICO case and current situation about the Rebels about the how feds gonna trap 'em. His friend said I can be corrupted but there'll be a payment, I'll keep you posted about what feds are going to do about the Rebels. Then his friend told him the payment cost and Fener took some money from his pocket and paid it to his friend. After this conversation ends Fener took his Harley and he went back to Ten Greenz Bottles. From now on his friend will keep Fener posted every week.

• Rebels MC Activity

Celebrating @Star 's and @PlatWater 's joining the brotherhood. Welcome aboard to the brotherhood!