Event Prize: 1.000.000

G6/LWS: @Zombie

Screenshoot(s): https://imgur.com/a/vP3xJ2L

Winner(s) @Rainy

• @RocketLuncher said in The Blood Brothers MC Media Archive:

alt text
    Roleplay 1

Roleplay Title: Buying drugs

Story: when i was watching tv with Drak at the base i got called from CDC @Reus he told me he need 6.4 kg Maruana,so i told him to come in BBMC base to talk a lot about drugs and types he needed, when he come i show him all the types of Drugs i can sold him but he insisted to buy Maruana(grass delicious), so i care him and sold the type he want after he gived me the money in his car and i said "nice to met you".

Screenshoot(s): https://imgur.com/a/AmiNHO7

• alt text
    Activity ( Number ) 136
    Activity Name : Day Activity 6 Members Online 01-12-2018
    Screenshoot(s):
    alt text

• @Hash said in ICE|Immigration & Customs Enforcement Media Archive:

alt text
    alt text
    Roleplay ( Number )196
    Date: 30/11/2018
    Main characters: @RadiO from BBMC and @xxtimboBG
    Story:friday the 30h of november I recived a call from ICE leader saying that our sources did found an informations about BBMC which is an MC gang specilate of selling drugs , This gang will transport their drugs in a truck from REd country to los santos , so this mission was given to me and @tim , we got ourselves ready , reload our gun ,wear our vestes and went on duty , we opend the siern and head immediatly to the given location , it took us only 5min to be there and see the truck coming , after 10m of chasing the driver decided to surrend , since he got no place to go where , since every ICE AGENTS is after him .. we did the arrest then we took him to ice police there where we will get more inforamtions about the load and the place where it will be transported to .
    Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/jgiNSdS

• alt text
    Event ( Number 80
    Event Type: Destruction Derby
    Event Prize: 1.000.000
    G6/LWS: @Kowalski
    Screenshoot(s): https://imgur.com/a/mdfOhTu
    Winner(s) @Chucky

• @joker-dz said in ICE|Immigration & Customs Enforcement Media Archive:
    alt text
    alt text
    Roleplay ( Number )197

PARTICIPANTS: @xxtimboBG @cripz>mixpeko [BBMC] @Radio_
    STORY: On Friday at 10.34 30/11/2018 Los Santos
    Titel: 2 suspects are going through the exchange of guns purchase and drugs

So like everyday i start patrolling around Los Santos city with my friend on the Immigration & Customs Enforcement ' Timbo ', and when we was near to refuel our car and in few moments i saw two persones look like a criminals with a tatto on their boody and someone from them was speaking so quick with a low voice,

alt text
    so i prepared my self and i start following them to stop and in few seconds my eyes saws a weapon with something like a drugs or ...
    alt text
    after that i was trying to wait for the moments that i can early stopped them whitout any problems and i succeeded in doing this,
    alt text
    after that i told him to open the door and he was really scared about that,
    alt text
    alt text
    and when he opened the door i find 3 different weapons 'Deagle & AK-47 and UZI' and 2kg drugs... so i early called the unit to help me to arrest them and put them in the jail
    after me and officer.timbo take them all the wahy from Los santos to @ice base,
    alt text
    agent.joker start Investigation with 2 suspects after long talk with them they know what they did was break the rules .
    alt text
    and start they ask for amnesty for what they did but the ruels is the ruels and the ice is the ice and i put them in ice jail to think what they did.
    alt text

we found with them Some suspicious goods : Deagle / AK-47 / Uzi / 2KG Drugs

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/GQOegBq

• alt text
    Activity ( Number ) 137
    Activity Name : Night Activity 10 Members Online 01-12-2018
    Screenshoot(s):
    alt text

• alt text

Roadtrip ( Number ) 68

Screenshoot(s): https://imgur.com/a/E6GSqiH

alt text
    Activity ( Number ) 138
    Activity Name : Day Activity 6 Members Online 01-12-2018
    Screenshoot(s):
    https://imgur.com/a/70o45In

alt text

Roadtrip ( Number ) 68

Screenshoot(s): https://imgur.com/a/1OrqZEM

• alt text
    Roleplay ( Number )198
    Roleplay Title: New MotorBikes for our MC
    Story: It was a Sunny day. I went to our Club House to drink Something and relax a littel bit. After that i took my Bike and go arive around SA. When i was refull my Freeway i see a Truck of MotorBikes get out from a Factory. I follow it and when we come to an empty place i overtook the Trucker and speak a littel bit with him. After he check the Contract he tell me that the Bikes was gone to a Club called Rebels MC here i forsed him to drive to our Base. There i tall him that he can leave the Bikes and just go home but he insisted to take it. Here i obligated to kill him and we finish.
    Screenshoot(s):

• alt text
    Activity ( Number ) 139
    Activity Name: Morning Activity 8 Members Online 02-12-2018
    Screenshoot(s):
    alt text

• alt text
    Roleplay ( Number )199
    Roleplay Title: Money $$$
    Participants: @Radio_ @SoulFly @DarkSideR @JaKeL @Orten & @Hash
    Story:It was a normal day in criminal life we was at a resturent eating some Pizza when i decide to go out with JaKeL to buy some Beer . Suddenly, we see some officers take money cases from a 24/7 Shop and put it in a Secrity Car. wE follow the car and when we get far from the city we close the road with our MotorBikes and start shootin on him. They stop and they start shooting as too we cover our selfs but finaly we kill the guard but we keep the drive. We forsed him to drive to our base. There we kill him and start the party with a lot of money, Beer and Bitches.
    Screenshoot(s):

• alt text

Activity ( Number ) 140
    Screenshoot(s):

alt text

• alt text

Late night turfing RC/FC/WS

Before
    alt text

After
    alt text

• alt text

Blood Brothers MC Late Night Road Trip #69

(12/04/2018)

alt text

• alt text

Blood Brothers MC Afternoon Road Trip #70

(05/12/2018)

alt text

• alt text

Evening Activity 05/12/18

alt text

alt text

• alt text

Evening Activity 06/12/18

alt text

alt text

• alt text

Roleplay #200 - New Business Partners (with The Company)

alt text

It was late in the evening when the Blood Brothers had received a call from The Company about the weapons that they had ordered. The meeting was set at a farm in Blueberry, Red County. If the Blood Brothers were able to pull off a deal with the large organisation, they would be set for life on weapon supplies, therefore, the meeting was extremely important.

alt text

Once arrived, the members of The Company drove into the large barn that was prepared for the business meeting. One of the men was a high ranked member inside of the organisation and wanted to welcome the Blood Brothers MC into their business network. The Vice President of the Blood Brothers was honored to see the man and was also quite intimidated by his confidence. He took the Vice President to the trunk of their car and showed him the crate of Russian AK47s that they had prepared for the bikers. He took one of the weapons for testing outside.

alt text

alt text

The Vice started to shoot with the AK47 and could directly feel that the handling of the weapon was simply amazing. The Company really did not lie about their high-quality arms and he was very happy to see that the rumors were true. After testing, the Vice told the high ranked member of The Company that he would buy the entire crate and that they had a deal. The high ranked member was glad that the biker liked the quality of their weaponry and told him that they would receive a special discount for the first order.

alt text

After that, the men went back inside and the Vice President gave the order to his Sergeant at Arms to pay the amount asked. Then the Patched member started loading the crate into the van that the Blood Brothers brought with them.

alt text

alt text

The high ranked member of The Company welcomed the Blood Brothers MC to their customer-base and told them that they could call The Company any time whenever needed. The bikers were happy to have such a good business partner since they would always be able to get the best and cheapest weapons on the market whenever necessary. Also, their former weapon supplier had lower quality weapons. After a little bit more chit-chatting, the bikers went back to their bar in Dillimore to store the weapons.

alt text