alt text

• alt text

alt text

Night Activity of 14/04/2019

alt text

alt text

alt text

• alt text

Roleplay Story: Whilst Nishki and Redlive are discussing private gang business in their base, Redlive notices a man outside, waving his arms and shouting for help, Redlive and Nishki both rush to meet the man. It was a familiar face, his name is Rivals of the Overdose Crime gang. Rivals explains the problem; two cops broke into OC base and kidnapped Rainy, they left a mess behind. Luckily, Rainy managed to send a phone message to Rivals before they took his phone away, Rainy told Rivals where they were taking him. Nishki grabs a car and Redlive and Rivals get in and they drive to the location provided.

The Cabin was in a secluded part in a forest beside a small stream down in the small town of Flint County. It was night-time by the time help arrives for Rainy. Redlive saw through the windows what they were doing, they were torturing him for information about his gang and its business. They were kicking him, beating him, it was monstrous. The plan, at first, was for Nishki to distract the cops with gunfire in a nearby location, that would lead the cops away from Rainy. But Rival couldn't contain himself, after seeing Rainy tortured that way, he rushed in and shot one of the cops from behind, the other cop luckily surrendered, thus there were no casualties in either CripZ nor in OC, and the rescue mission was successful. Rainy held strong, he never spoke a word during his torture. Redlive drove Nishki, Rainy, and Rivals back to the safety of CripZ base, and they were safe.

After that day, the CripZ and OC alliance grew ever so stronger.

Participants: @Rainy | @Rivals | @Nishki | @Wildcat | @Cheesse | @redlive122

Screenshots:

• alt text

Event Type: Free for all
    LWS/G6 Helper(s): @zaza
    Prize:1.000.000$
    Winner(s): @Zwolle
    ScreenShots:
    alt text

alt text

• alt text

Event Type: Sniper 1v1
    LWS/G6 Helper(s): @Star
    Prize: 1.000.000$
    Winner(s): @ugli
    ScreenShots:

alt text

alt text

• alt text
    alt text
    Bank Robbery Red Country #771 15-4-2019
    alt text
    alt text
    Bank Robbery Bone County #772 15-4-2019
    alt text
    alt text

• @RadiO said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:

alt text

274 Just business!

Story: It was a long time now, since we done something big. But personally for me, I done lots of things. I steal, deal, smuggle, murder... all of things that come with bussiness i am in. Most of the time, I didn't feel nothing, maybe because of this thing that one man once said, it goes something like that:

“Stealing, of course, is a crime, and a very impolite thing to do. But like most impolite things, it is excusable under certain circumstances. Stealing is not excusable if, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it would be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it.” (( Lemony Snicket: ))

But our thing that we are dealing with today is not about that. My boss once told me: ''You want money? You steal... You want profit? You deal... but if you want to gain reputation and make government police fear you..You kidnapp! '' And thats what we did...

It was a sunny afternoon, when we got a call from Redlive, a smart member of CripZ : '' I don't have much time, but I need a favour... Big one! Its gonna pay off, don't worry.. but now listen to me '' I listened and agreed. We just got hired to steal personal Chevy Van, filled with illegal Weapons, taken right out of Desert Eagles Warehouse. M4's, modified for street combat, extended mags and new scopes ( streets aren't safe from the day we got ourself in war with other families, which mostly brings profit to us, but fear and blood spyling to other citizens ), Ak 74 '' kalasnikov'' taken from rebelion in Cuba, Smg's and many more... most important thing is, this van is going to be on LV-LS highway in 2 hours, which is rather quick for operation like that. I called my friends, buddies, teammates or whatever you want to call them ( Whole OverdoseCrim squad that was operating at that time of the day ) and we went on our way... 30 minutes passed. We were already in our position... it was a place on the Highway bridge, which we agreed that was the best for our mission. We blocked the road with crapy old, dusty and pretty fucked up car. Rivals, as OC member and my personal helper with this operation, hid himself behind the highway, waiting for my order with owr helpers. Spectre started repairing our car, waiting for them to pass, so he will be able to give us informations abouot how many are they ... Me? I hid myself behind a tree. We waited for about 2 minutes, and then we saw him, driving medium condition Chevy Secruicar, model VolksWagen, year 1995 probably. Spectre stopped him, asking for help. A gay with ARMY clothes got out, trying to get this car moved, Here was our point, open fire killed his 3 partners, he run away going back to his Van so he could continue his routine mission or just escape and take weapons back to the wearhouse cause he cant do it with out guards. I jumped behind a tree, pointing my Desert Eagle on the back of his head, making him to get on his knees. Rivals took care of him, when I checked the van: '' Bingo! Its all here.. now lets get the fuck out of here!! ''. I phoned Redlive, letting him know Im on my way. I drove the van,... besides, he was to busy trying to escape from the trunk of our car. We got him there in no time, taking us only 12 min... we then quickly parked the van and our car on their parking lot. They were there, waiting for us... I wasn't nervous, it was just bussiness, besides, we knew eachother for a long time and lately we make our alliance contract. We started negotiating, talking about bussiness... '' Is this the thing we were talking about?- Yeah this is the stuff... DE van, captured, no traces left behind... Also, we brought the driver too, I think he might know about more stuff that is hidded around '' and so on and so on... personally, I didn't talk so much, I was busy with cleaning our car, so we wont miss any trace, that could lead the cops on us. I did most of the talking about money and further friendship with CripZ, while our little buddy ( transporter ) got gently pushed in their van. Last thing I remember was Me and Redlive shaking hands, and when we left, quite voice of a man, crying for his life: '' wh..wha..what are you doing with that axe?!.. plea...pl..plase noo MAN...'' that was the last time I saw him. I heard the police found his body... on four SIDES of whole San Andreas. I guess he didn't have much to offer did he?

Screenshots:

alt text

• alt text

Event Type: Chicken Nader

LWS/G6 Helper(s): @Star

Prize: 1.000.000$

Winner(s): @Rivals

ScreenShots:

• alt text

Turfing Los Santos and Red County
    alt text

-BEFORE-