Lucks'n Company | Recruitment Open

• alt text

Lucks’n Company Provides The Best Food For Your Health

Lucks'n company is a food-based enterprise. The main priority of our company is to provide food production in best conditions. Besides the manufacturing of products, we also provide delivery for our customers they may wish to taste our finest quality goods. If we summarize everything. Basically, our company manufactures products in our own factories and provides those goods to customers through our finest quality delivery system.

Vision and Mission Statements

By using our qualified human resources, developing technology, providing quality and customer-oriented services, providing value for our stakeholders and creating a difference, we carry our leadership in the sector to the international market. Acting in accordance with the laws, commercial and social ethics, with a modern, fast and high-quality service understanding, to make the job right and error-free the first time, to continue our leadership in the sector and to be a company that is exemplary in San Andreas.

alt text

Date of Foundation: 19.08.2018
    Properties: Lucks’n Company Main Factory LS Docks
    Recruitment Status: OPEN
    Contracts With Foreign Companies: The Strike Team
    Motto: Lucks’n Company, provides the best food for your health.
    Tags: {LC}nick<rank>
    Budget: $20.000.000
    Link To Media Archive: Lucks'n Company
    Our Discord Server: Lucks'n Company

Manufacture Factories

According to manufacturing forms in San Andreas State, we provide foods and drinks in best efficiency. Besides that, we manufacture our products in accordance with American FDA ( Food and Drug Administration ) standards. Our first production started back in 1948 after WW2. Since the day we began doing it. We kept our products in the best condition. You can see our annual production capacity in the following statistics:

alt text

Environmental Approaches and Applications

Our environmental approach and our practices based on the protection of the natural resource needs of today and the future. Lucks’n Company manufacture facilities are, It is equipped with infrastructure systems that ensure the position of the environment and natural resources in accordance with their regulations. Lucks'n Company manufacturing facilities it is the most eco-friendly food production facility with the environment-friendly applications listed below:

• In the building automation system, automatic control structures are created to reduce energy use.

• Wastewater and substances are treated in accordance with the Regulation on wastewater control with the Biomembrane system, which is one of the most advanced technologies today.

• HEPA filters with high impermeability in ventilation exhaust systems and no pollutants are allowed in the air that is existed

• In dusty production processes, the air absorbed from each room is passed through dust collectors with automatic controlled pneumatic silencing system.

• Solid wastes are collected in accordance with the strict waste management procedure and destroyed with no adverse effects to the environment in the transport companies approved by the Ministry of Environment and in the incineration plants approved by the Ministry of the environment.

• Heat loss is prevented with insulation systems which make heat transfer minimum.

• Cooling towers required to meet the cooling requirements of all closed areas are selected as a closed type tower with high technology and with more investment cost than open type. Thus, water consumption for cooling has been reduced by 85% compared to the open tower.

Contemporary Automation Technology

Lucks’n Company production facility, which has been designed in accordance with Food and Drugs Administration regulations, is equipped with advanced technology in security and energy saving issues, as well as automation level provided with computerized systems during the production process, and performs production with competitive quality in international markets with full-scale building automation facilities with intelligent building features. Lucks’n Company production facility as a smart plant to identify possible systems can be listed as follows:

• Control of all areas with BMS (building management system) 365 days 24 hours.
    • Identification and security of employees with card access system used for all areas.
    • Automatic fire detection, alarm, and extinguishing system.
    • Automatic information collection and reporting from production area with MMS (manufacturing management system)
    • Lighting automation.
    • WMS full automatic robotic warehouse management system.

Occupational Health And Safety

Lucks'n Company production facility has been designed with a human perspective in the direction of increasing the living standards of our employees. Within this framework, the occupational health and safety and social facilities offered by our company facility to our employees can be listed as follows:

• 18001 Occupational Health and safety management system and its applications.
    • CCTV and building security system.
    • Workplace doctor, restroom, psychological counseling services.
    • Cafeteria, rest areas, library and Internet connection for employees.

Delivery System

Our Package delivery tools are an indispensable factor in our operations. We have more than 700 vehicle fleet across San Andreas. Our vehicles are equipped with a shelf system so that packages can be carried properly and in accordance with the transport rules during transport. The trucks used in transportation between cities are placed in the rear doors with hydraulic lever, containers, and the packages are carefully carried and delivered. The latest technologies are used in our vehicles. Take advantage of our fast, reliable and unique domestic shipping services across the state of San Andreas. Increase your customer satisfaction with our food solutions we offer to all kinds of sectors. Grow your business with our unique domestic services.

• Our top quality fleet and experienced drivers.
    • Advanced Navigation System and landmarks.
    • Tracking from package purchase to delivery via the internet.
    • A large number of additional services (Domestic express service including ships and aircraft)

alt text

Our journey as Lucks'n company started in 1948 with the manufacture of the first food carrying Lucks’n brand. These foods, produced by Ernest Cardwell with his three colleagues, has been the first product in our corporate history.
    We set up a food factory in Whetstone. With the transition from manufacturing to this factory, we have significantly increased our food production capacity.
    With the foreign exchange allocation, we set up a factory in Flint County with modern production machines. We have also made new arrangements for distribution with the increase in the variety of food production. In San Andreas also received orders from the retailer artisan, the products without the difference in Shipping factory prices have reached.
    Besides the basic needs, we have started to produce different products such as chocolate.
    We started to produce our own flour in 1978 in order to guarantee the quality of flour, which is the basic raw material of the bread and cake products.
    With the polymer packaging we use in our products, we have entered the market. In 1983, we invested in the production of BOPP, the modern packaging material of our time. These investments were the first sign of our future big packaging group.
    In Los Santos, a Plastic packaging factory was established in order to keep the products hygienic without stale for a long time. In the same year, We have established Los Santos Machine by making the necessary investments in order to produce the production machines needed for food within the group. The company has a high level of technical knowledge and knowledge in machine technology and has undertaken the production of machinery and production tape
    With vertical integration, Cooking Oil Inc. is one of the most important rings of our growth process.
    We started to invest in the milk and dairy products sector by establishing the White Food factory.
    We have developed distributorship and passion system instead of wholesaler channel with great weight in product distribution
    Our founder Ernest Cardwell, has been the ‘Honorary President of the Group’ by transferring its active management to subsequent generations. Six presidencies and executive boards were formed. Alcott Cardwell, Chairman of the Executive Board of the holding. A new period of Administration has begun...
    Our decision to grow new products and new categories has come to an end: we entered the gum, ready-made soups and products that help to cook. Our brand has grown stronger.
    Our position in the beverage sector where we stepped in 2001 with Pops'n drink. In 2002, we bought and strengthened the traditional soda brand, Texas Soda.
    One year after the special flavored traditional coffee production we started in 2005, we made an ambitious introduction to the ready coffee market with Coffees’n Brand.
    Our founder Ernest Cardwell died on June 19, 2010. Alcott Cardwell took his position as a CEO.
    Nowadays
    We continue with our successful progress and we proceed with confident steps in all kinds of investment activities.
    alt text

• You must know every single SAES rules.
    • Be registered on SAES forums.
    • Respect all members, especially our own members.
    • Obey your highest-ranked orders.
    • Do not rage/insult or make spam in any chat.
    • Do not talk about religions or anything that is related to politics in main chat.
    • Respect to Lucks’n Company rules all the time.
    • You must speak English in Main chat
    • Be nice against to people always be ready for any role-play chance.

alt text

Top Brass

Chief Executive Officer {LC}nick<CEO>
    A chief executive officer (CEO) is the highest-ranking executive in a company, and their primary responsibilities include making major corporate decisions, managing the overall operations and resources of a company.

General Manager {LC}nick<GM>
    A general manager is a person in charge of a department within a company, but in small companies, the general manager may be one of the top executives. General managers commonly rank above most employees but below corporate-level executives. The responsibility and importance associated with the position vary from company to company depending on the structure of the company's corporate ladder.

General Manager Assistant {LC}nick<GMA>
    An assistant general manager is a person in who helps to General Manager of a department. General managers are in charge of running a company and it can get overwhelming at times, so companies will hire assistant general managers to share the workload. The duties of an assistant general manager depend on the type of employer.

Division Managers

Manager of Manufacturing {LC}nick<MM>
    The person who's responsible for our productions, he has an important role and must keep an eye on our production efficiency all the time.

Manager of Delivery {LC}nick<MD>
    The person who's responsible for our deliveries, he has an important role and must keep an eye on our deliveries all the time.

Assistant Managers

Assistant Manager of Manufacturing {LC}nick<AMM>
    Assistant Manager of Manufacturing Divison, he is responsible for minor jobs that manager doesn’t look all the time, besides that he has to help manage and share the workload.

Assistant Manager of Delivery {LC}nick<AMD>
    Assistant Manager of Delivery Division, he is responsible for minor jobs that manager doesn’t look all the time, besides that he has to help manage and share the workload.

Division Workers

Expert Manufacturer {LC}nick<EM>
    The Manufacturer who has more experience than other Manufacturers. He is a veteran at his job.

Expert Deliveryman {LC}nick<ED>
    The Expert Deliveryman who has more experience than other Deliverymen. He is a veteran at his job.

Manufacturer - {LC}nick<MAN>
    The Manufacturers, who take a serious part in the production of our foods and goods we appreciate their efforts all the time.

Deliveryman - {LC}nick<DEL>
    The Deliverymen, who take a serious part in the delivering of our goods both international and in the country. They are responsible for any transport job.

Employee - {LC}nick<EMP>
    That guy is finally passed our entry requirements and he is ready to choose his department.

Intern - {LC}nick<INT>
    The Intern, who has joined our family recently. He has to learn a lot from his other colleagues after that he may be our employee and start his career.

alt text

Application Form
    Nickname:
    Tell us more about yourself (at least 2 paragraphs):
    How long have you been playing on SAES: RPG for?
    Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why?
    Please list your current group memberships on the server:
    What are your strengths (at least 2 paragraphs)?
    What are your weaknesses (at least 2 paragraphs)?
    Do you have access to TS3 or Discord?
    How many hours do you play on average daily?
    How often do you visit the forums?
    Roleplay (out of 10):
    English (out of 10):
    Driving (out of 10):
    Answer the following questions
    Why do you want to join Lucks’n Company?
    Did somebody recommend that you apply to LC? If so, who?
    Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws?
    In your own words, define roleplay:
    In your own words, define DM:
    In your own words, define teamwork:

• This was a thing before, right?
    Anyways, good luck fellas!

• We had some internal problems, now most of them fixed and we're ready to go.

• Good luck lads

• Good luck boys!!

• Good luck SAPA|Ted|SGT Tea brother ❤

• Good luck my brothaaa

• Good luck!

• gl

• Goodluck, Seems like a well-structured idea and I hope I could be part of it someday.
    Regards,
    Ramby

• Denied'n Deleted Application

• And first of all; gz @Ted . This group is cool.

• @punchline said in Lucks'n Company | Recruitment Open:

Application Form
    Nickname: Punchline
    Tell us more about yourself (at least 2 paragraphs): Oi, I'm Eren. Im 14 and livin in İstanbul. I like to always stay as a gamer also with playing games it is one of best parts of my hobbies.
    How long have you been playing on SAES: RPG for? It is gotta be 250 or 240 hrs.
    Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? I actually didn't get banned from saes. But saes was my first MTA roleplay experience so, ı wasn't read any rules of server when ı was newbie.. I have so much roleplay exp for other games but MTA is complately different think.
    Please list your current group memberships on the server: I'm not part of a any group. This is my first group app i guess.
    What are your strengths (at least 2 paragraphs)? Shoting, Driving, K.Typing) , and im not sure but im a cool not so much stunter badass pilot.
    What are your weaknesses (at least 2 paragraphs)? Plane and car stunt. Im not sure about my other weaknesses ı mean ı guess idk them if they. But as Gencebay says "People can't be unweakness (for eng)"
    Do you have access to TS3 or Discord? Absolutely Yup.
    How many hours do you play on average daily? More than 2-3.
    How often do you visit the forums? Per 1-2 dayz.
    Roleplay (out of 10): 6 or 7
    English (out of 10): 6
    Driving (out of 10): 8
    Why do you want to join Lucks’n Company? I've like this g's style and wan"TED" to be part of this. I always like food and thinks else like them.
    Did somebody recommend that you apply to LC? If so, who? Just saw this from ted's forum profile.
    Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes, Sure.
    In your own words, define roleplay: Acting, bein as real life. For example: İf you are Cop u gotta trans all cop thinks as role and play.
    In your own words, define DM: Killing or ranovering people without no reason. (This rule is importanest rules for every single roleplay games'n server.)
    In your own words, define teamwork: Working with team. Copy what a groups's leader says and don't move without your tam. As like bone and meat.

Thank you for your interesting to joining Lucks'n Company. Our HQ team has reviewed your application and decided to give you a negative feedback. You can send re-application in 2 weeks since now. Your status Denied.

Top Brass of Lucks'n company

Nickname: Rowdy
    Tell us more about yourself (at least 2 paragraphs): My name is Hasan I'm 18 years old I like to play games.Well, actually it depends but mostly my sniper abilities makes me speacial over other players. HQ team's decision is the most important thing for accept situtation. Well first of all i need to say i'll show my best effort and bests for be a part of . You can accept me because of my personal futures, for example; I am a friendly, mature, loyal and funny person. Thats why many people calls me as ''ma boi, funny boy and trustable''. I meant, i am not a cunt (). Anyways like i said, i hope HQs like my application and wish see me in
    How long have you been playing on SAES: RPG for? 5 years
    Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? N/A
    Please list your current group memberships on the server: Cunning Stunts - The Motor Heads
    What are your strengths (at least 2 paragraphs)? My strengths I drive very nice car and I was guilty for a very long time so I use very good guns
    What are your weaknesses (at least 2 paragraphs)? My weaknesses. It is very difficult to use the boat , I can not use it on an airplane, but I try to improve myself
    Do you have access to TS3 or Discord? Yes there is
    How many hours do you play on average daily? 6 - 7 hours
    How often do you visit the forums? 9 - 10
    Roleplay (out of 10): 7 / 10
    English (out of 10): 8 / 10
    Driving (out of 10): 9 / 10
    Why do you want to join Lucks’n Company? Because it's strong group in server,and have many good HQ
    Did somebody recommend that you apply to LC? If so, who? No one recommended it
    Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes sure.
    In your own words, define roleplay: acting like real life
    In your own words, define DM: killing another player for no reason
    In your own words, define teamwork: Teamwork is done with more than one person and is very important

• Application Form
    Nickname:Paradox
    Tell us more about yourself (at least 2 paragraphs):Hello my name is Gurkay, i am 19 year old boy who likes games i would like to play good games but sadly i have potato PC so i cant play any i dont have anything to tell about my self thats all i can say
    How long have you been playing on SAES: RPG for? More than 4 years
    Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why?Nope
    Please list your current group memberships on the server:IAC-TMH-KTN-
    What are your strengths (at least 2 paragraphs)?My strengts are i am calm guy i wont get mad for everything especially when someone fucks up RP. My strengts in game is i am good roleplayer and mature guy i wont troll in any RPs
    What are your weaknesses (at least 2 paragraphs)?I said 'i am calm i wont get mad for everything' but when i get mad noone can stop me that is the my worst weakness
    Do you have access to TS3 or Discord?Yes , i have them both
    How many hours do you play on average daily?around 12 hour
    How often do you visit the forums?Usually i visit forum
    Roleplay (out of 10):9/10
    English (out of 10):9/10
    Driving (out of 10):10/10
    Why do you want to join Lucks’n Company?First of all Lucks'n Company's role is unique in server and i believe Lucks'n Company can have future and i can enjoy with members
    Did somebody recommend that you apply to LC? If so, who?Yes,Carter gave me idea to apply
    Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws?Yes Ofc
    In your own words, define roleplay:Roleplaying is act out or perform the part of a person or character, for example as a technique in training or cop/crim
    In your own words, define DM:Deathmatching is breaking rules and shooting people for no reason
    In your own words, define teamwork:Teamwork is the best way to succes something it's working with a friend with in cooperation and succesing it

• Application Form
    Nickname: Coffler
    Tell us more about yourself (at least 2 paragraphs): My name is Hossam I am 20 years old from Egypt. I have a technical diploma. I work in the field of clothing and my hobbies are swimming, diving and playing football. I am the youngest brother of one brother and I live in a coastal city in Egypt.
    How long have you been playing on SAES: RPG for? since 2014
    Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? No
    Please list your current group memberships on the server:i'm not in another Groups
    What are your strengths (at least 2 paragraphs)? Arresting,Shooting,Driving,Etc and more Else things.
    What are your weaknesses (at least 2 paragraphs)? i'm working on myself to do not have any weaknesses points
    Do you have access to TS3 or Discord? Ido .
    How many hours do you play on average daily? 5 to 10 Hours per day
    How often do you visit the forums? about 5 to 8 per day
    Roleplay (out of 10): 7/10
    English (out of 10): 6/10
    Driving (out of 10): 7/10
    Why do you want to join Lucks’n Company? I want to be an individual from this company, because I want to provide my services and make my best efforts to provide food and drink and a clean environment for the health of customers.
    Did somebody recommend that you apply to LC? If so, who? yes, Ted recommend me to apply to LC.
    Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? yes, i do.
    In your own words, define roleplay: Is the real embodiment of personality or representation of characters, and live in it as life and realism.
    In your own words, define DM: the DeathMatch, killing other people without reason it's not allowed and there is a punishment if you did it.
    In your own words, define teamwork: the working style of a team, a group of individuals working together to achieve a common goal.

• Good luck nice skuatt

• @rowdy35 said in Lucks'n Company | Recruitment Open:

Nickname: Rowdy
    Tell us more about yourself (at least 2 paragraphs): My name is Hasan I'm 18 years old I like to play games.Well, actually it depends but mostly my sniper abilities makes me speacial over other players. HQ team's decision is the most important thing for accept situtation. Well first of all i need to say i'll show my best effort and bests for be a part of . You can accept me because of my personal futures, for example; I am a friendly, mature, loyal and funny person. Thats why many people calls me as ''ma boi, funny boy and trustable''. I meant, i am not a cunt (). Anyways like i said, i hope HQs like my application and wish see me in
    How long have you been playing on SAES: RPG for? 5 years
    Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? N/A
    Please list your current group memberships on the server: Cunning Stunts - The Motor Heads
    What are your strengths (at least 2 paragraphs)? My strengths I drive very nice car and I was guilty for a very long time so I use very good guns
    What are your weaknesses (at least 2 paragraphs)? My weaknesses. It is very difficult to use the boat , I can not use it on an airplane, but I try to improve myself
    Do you have access to TS3 or Discord? Yes there is
    How many hours do you play on average daily? 6 - 7 hours
    How often do you visit the forums? 9 - 10
    Roleplay (out of 10): 7 / 10
    English (out of 10): 8 / 10
    Driving (out of 10): 9 / 10
    Why do you want to join Lucks’n Company? Because it's strong group in server,and have many good HQ
    Did somebody recommend that you apply to LC? If so, who? No one recommended it
    Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? Yes sure.
    In your own words, define roleplay: acting like real life
    In your own words, define DM: killing another player for no reason
    In your own words, define teamwork: Teamwork is done with more than one person and is very important

Thank your for your interesting to joining Lucks'n Company. Our HQ team has reviewed your application and decided to give you a Positive feedback. Your Status Accepted

• @paradox said in Lucks'n Company | Recruitment Open:

Application Form
    Nickname:Paradox
    Tell us more about yourself (at least 2 paragraphs):Hello my name is Gurkay, i am 19 year old boy who likes games i would like to play good games but sadly i have potato PC so i cant play any i dont have anything to tell about my self thats all i can say
    How long have you been playing on SAES: RPG for? More than 4 years
    Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why?Nope
    Please list your current group memberships on the server:IAC-TMH-KTN-
    What are your strengths (at least 2 paragraphs)?My strengts are i am calm guy i wont get mad for everything especially when someone fucks up RP. My strengts in game is i am good roleplayer and mature guy i wont troll in any RPs
    What are your weaknesses (at least 2 paragraphs)?I said 'i am calm i wont get mad for everything' but when i get mad noone can stop me that is the my worst weakness
    Do you have access to TS3 or Discord?Yes , i have them both
    How many hours do you play on average daily?around 12 hour
    How often do you visit the forums?Usually i visit forum
    Roleplay (out of 10):9/10
    English (out of 10):9/10
    Driving (out of 10):10/10
    Why do you want to join Lucks’n Company?First of all Lucks'n Company's role is unique in server and i believe Lucks'n Company can have future and i can enjoy with members
    Did somebody recommend that you apply to LC? If so, who?Yes,Carter gave me idea to apply
    Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws?Yes Ofc
    In your own words, define roleplay:Roleplaying is act out or perform the part of a person or character, for example as a technique in training or cop/crim
    In your own words, define DM:Deathmatching is breaking rules and shooting people for no reason
    In your own words, define teamwork:Teamwork is the best way to succes something it's working with a friend with in cooperation and succesing it

Thank your for your interesting to joining Lucks'n Company. Our HQ team has reviewed your application and decided to give you a Positive feedback. Your Status Accepted

• @coffler said in Lucks'n Company | Recruitment Open:

Application Form
    Nickname: Coffler
    Tell us more about yourself (at least 2 paragraphs): My name is Hossam I am 20 years old from Egypt. I have a technical diploma. I work in the field of clothing and my hobbies are swimming, diving and playing football. I am the youngest brother of one brother and I live in a coastal city in Egypt.
    How long have you been playing on SAES: RPG for? since 2014
    Have you ever been banned or jailed before? If so, why? No
    Please list your current group memberships on the server:i'm not in another Groups
    What are your strengths (at least 2 paragraphs)? Arresting,Shooting,Driving,Etc and more Else things.
    What are your weaknesses (at least 2 paragraphs)? i'm working on myself to do not have any weaknesses points
    Do you have access to TS3 or Discord? Ido .
    How many hours do you play on average daily? 5 to 10 Hours per day
    How often do you visit the forums? about 5 to 8 per day
    Roleplay (out of 10): 7/10
    English (out of 10): 6/10
    Driving (out of 10): 7/10
    Why do you want to join Lucks’n Company? I want to be an individual from this company, because I want to provide my services and make my best efforts to provide food and drink and a clean environment for the health of customers.
    Did somebody recommend that you apply to LC? If so, who? yes, Ted recommend me to apply to LC.
    Do you have a solid understanding of the server rules and laws? yes, i do.
    In your own words, define roleplay: Is the real embodiment of personality or representation of characters, and live in it as life and realism.
    In your own words, define DM: the DeathMatch, killing other people without reason it's not allowed and there is a punishment if you did it.
    In your own words, define teamwork: the working style of a team, a group of individuals working together to achieve a common goal.