Ingame Username:[WA-H]Beckham

English proficiency:7/10

Nationality:Tunisian

Spoken Languages:Arabic/Frensh/English

Roleplay skills:6/10

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked :
    1- ICE i left it becuase the members didn't respect me
    2- Z kicked
    3-CDC i left it because they're not active and they don't have any interest to host any activity
    4-OC- i got kick because i wanted to leave

Questionnaire
    Write a paragraph explaining our Role:Wild Angels ( WA ) You are Hunters and killers Not to everyone but to your enemies and your tagrets your main goal is getting Money and famouse , you are 100% against cops especially the ones who messes with you , thats your main role , also you have lot of skills in robbing and stealing . Selling illegals things as drugs , arms , Stealling cars and re selling them and you have alot of skills on dealing with the hostages

Previous punishments/bans and reason:get banne beacuse i play with multi-accounting when i was new in srever.

Why you want to join Wild Angels?:In my opinion"Wild~Angles" is a one of the biggest gang and is feared among the streets. They have been selling drugs since they were created in 2018year. It’s literally one of the best and most respected gangs , joining WA will be honor for me honestly, This gang is the most powerful one SAES. WA is full of elite members and leaders who are the really the right person who I need to learn more from them also WA is an experienced gang which I wanna be a part of it to improve everything's in my saes life and I wanna make a friendship with them and be a part of this family which really gonna change me and help to do much things.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: I believe you should give me a chance because I'm willing to serve the gang and improve it in every possible way and as best as I can. I am an ambitious person who's always looking forward for new experiences and challenges. I'd be honored if I could represent the Secret Service and make myself a good example for the future membres who would need someone they can look up to and thus improve themselves.

What does DeathMatch means:DeathMatch know as DM when u kill other playres or DM their car without reason

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?:If he is in gang or squad i will do ss and report to HQ,if not ss and report to admin.

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?:if he is outside and he don't chase me i will keep going if he is inside i 'will kill him.
    What does avoid arrest means:Avoid arres means when a cop was chased u and u kill ur self by getting ur self in water /nades/roof not allowed .

State 3 turf rules:
    1- You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops, climbable houses are allowed.
    2-If you are killed in a turf where a turfwar is going on, and you are spawned as a cop or criminal, it is not counted as deathmatching. This is just part of the war.
    3-You can only use gang spawn or the hospital spawn when a turfwar is going on.

State 3 BR rules:
    1-One gang is allowed to do maximum of 2 gang bank robs per day.
    2-Gang can not start gang bank robbery with only 1 member of that gang inside the bank.
    3-Members of gangs are not allowed to attempt and ruin bank robs of their rival gang by raiding that bank spawned as cops, or informing other cops on server about that bank rob.

State 3 GR rules:
    1-Never GR alone
    2-Don't spawn kill at GR.
    3-Never gr allies.

Additional Information

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Ganja , Karim , Arone, xDarkMan,Rocket.

What are your strengths:Driving-shooting,Rp Teamworking

What are your weaknesses:Flying,i have lag sometime.

Something else to add?: Nothing

• Application Format

Personal information

Nickname: Razak

Ingame Username: isis02

English proficiency: 7/10

Nationality: Algeria

Spoken Languages: Arabic,Frensh and English

Roleplay skills: 7/10

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked :OverDoseCrime:Kicked,My brother do some shits that gots me to a kick.
    Rebels:I left.
    FBI:kicked:Bcz i was inactive.
    BBMC:Deleted.

Questionnaire
    Write a paragraph explaining our Role: WA role is that hunting and killing enmey people or Reach a goal specific and make everything goes well And alliance with power gang to steal enmey zone and give people money to kill someone became hindrance in front Wild Angels And killed Cops who mess with us and trafficking/drugs and deal with another gangs

Previous punishments/bans and reason:Never.

Why you want to join Wild Angels?:Because It's a mature gang,Loyal,Active,i have such friends there .Also i want to be part of this gang because i want to be more loyal and get new friends there + to improve my self.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Mature,Active,Loyal...Alsi I have very good aiming Skills.

What does DeathMatch means: Killing someone without reason.And it's not allowed.

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: Just a simple thing that i took a screenshot by pressing f12 and write a /report and post it.the admins will do the rest.

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: Nothing,Because he's not chasing me or somthing like that.Because if i attacked him it will be a Dm.

What does avoid arrest means: Killing yourself whena cop are chasing to arrest you and you'll use a grenade or the water to avoid yourself when the cop are chasing.

State 3 turf rules:

-Don't use your House to Continue turfing.
    -Don't spawn as a cop To help your Team.
    -Don't camp at Unclimbable roofs.
    State 3 BR rules:

-Don't Marker kill.
    -Don't Solo Br.
    -Gangs have just to do 2 Bankrobs Per day.
    State 3 GR rules:
    -Do not spawn killing / camp at gangs spawn
    -Do not even try to enter or check the safe from other gangs out of curiosity
    -CLO / DE assistance is forbidden
    Additional Information
    Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Karim.PewD.
    What are your strengths:Shooting,Roleplaying,Driving,Flying,Parachuting.

What are your weaknesses: Lags.and sometimes the internet.

Something else to add?: Thnx for Reading.

• @Beckham
    Accepted, Welcome.

• @Virtuall
    Accepted

• alt text

Personal information

Nickname : Hetler

Ingame Username: Pasquale12

English proficiency: 6 / 10

Nationality: Tunisian

Spoken Languages: French / arabic

Roleplay skills: 7 / 10

Comando da capital [CDC] : i got kicked (adminjail)
    Overdose Crime OC|> : i left coz i didn't find my comfort there

Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role:

wild angel classified among the big gang in saes ..is one of the largest criminal organizations in the world .. And its illegal activity in the sale of rare varieties of drugs with high quality ..it is also one of the largest in the trade of all types of weapons and has .. and who tries to disable it and Minimizing her respect will be eliminated in less than an hour ( people or policemen) .. she does not care about anyone

Previous punishments/bans and reason: N/A

Why you want to join Wild Angels?:

Strange question .. WA its the dream of anyy player in saes because because its big gang also I chose this gang because it contains respectable individuals .. also gives opportunities to ordinary players and make them among the best players in SAES.. this gang is classified as one of the biggest gangs in SAES .. and all major gangs respect them

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :

first of all i'm active player in saes i mean i spent long time in game ( 8h + per day ) in this periode i will do all gang activity ( BR / GR / turf also JB / SR or event's ) i respect my WAmates and i will follow the ordres of my HQs or my commander in turf .. i knw the atmosphere of the gang because i'm have experience in 2 gang i mean i knw what i do exactly among any gang won't do any mistake

What does DeathMatch means:

• kill someone without reason

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?:

• SS / f1 report

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?:

• i wont to do anything

What does avoid arrest means:

• when the cops will arrest you .. you kill your self or make /recconect or go off and its against the rules

State 3 turf rules:

• don't use ur private prop to come fast into zone
    • don't spawn medic or pizzaboy to ur gang
    • nades allowed

State 3 BR rules:

• don't BR alone
    • 2 BR per day
    • don't kill in entrance

State 3 GR rules:

• don't spawn kill
    • spawn just in base or hospital
    • don't gr alone

Additional Information

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :

What are your strengths:

• Driving
    • shooting specially with m4
    • parachuting
    • RP scénariste
    • Team-working

What are your weaknesses:

• fps
    • rage

Something else to add?: :

i will do my best for my new family [WA]❤

Thanks for reading...

• Personal information

Nickname:bluelive122

Ingame Username:Nishki

English proficiency: Professional

Nationality:UAE

Spoken Languages:Arabic,English

Roleplay skills:7/10

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked :OC and i left because i didn't feel like i really did fit in there as a player.

Questionnaire
    Write a paragraph explaining our Role: You are wild assasins you kill everybody who rivals you without doing any mistakes. If any mistake did occur it would cause a huge disaster as a defeat. You would kill somebody if someone asks you to by paying money as well of course. Doesn't matter the target cop criminal civilian. Who ever messes with the gang gets killed from the profession members of the gang.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: None

Why you want to join Wild Angels?:Because I've been watching the gang since a long time and gaining some information about it and i see that it's a great organization and that I would love to join them one day.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :I am a pretty chill guy who loves to help people and i think my shooting skills and driving skills can help the gang.i am pretty old so my experience can help quite a few.

What does DeathMatch means: Killing people for no specific reason

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: I would report him.

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?:ignore him like he is not even there.

What does avoid arrest means: Killing myself while a cop is
    chasing me.

State 3 turf rules:1 Do not kill civillian 2 i can't spawn as a cop and help my gang 3 i am only allowed to use my gang's spawn and the hospital's spawn

State 3 BR rules: 1 you can't kill at the marker or arrest. 2 a single gang can do maximum of 2 bank robberies a day.3 jumping off the bank's roof is not allowed.

State 3 GR rules:1You can't use grenades at all or use your car as an explosion. 2 squads are premitted to be arrested 3 no spawn killing.

Additional Information
    Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :No.

What are your strengths:Shooting.Driving.Close range combat
    What are your weaknesses:Long range combat and driving airplanes.

Something else to add?:I'm mostly always active atleast 5 or 4 hourse a day i am friendly and i am pretty experienced at the server.

• @bluelive122 Welcome aboard, ACCEPTED.

• 1.Personal information

Nickname:Spider

Ingame Username:kaka02

English proficiency:8/10

Spoken Languages:Fransh,English,Arabic

Roleplay skills: I played as a criminal for all my career since 2016, i'm so good Criminal.

Previous Organizations you joined: I was in Xwolf (1 years ago), ( tested by L!on ).

Questionnaire
    Write a paragraph explaining our Role: WA or Wild Angels The role is to kill and assassinate suspicious people of all classes. Or to kill people for money. In addition to carrying out an ambush of targets and stealing people. They also rob, deceive people, sell drugs and smuggle weapons

Previous punishments/bans and reason: N/A.

Why you wanna join us?: Because i see that WA are so active in the world of Saes and i can said honestly that all members of WA are so brave criminal and i want to become like them.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I'm loyal , patient and i love teamwork and i consider myself a good teamworker and i think that with me the gang will grove more , i am a good marksman and i'm also good to drive!

3-Additional Informations

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I know Vincy very well and Karim , Vincy recommended me to apply for you.

What are your strengths: Driving , Shooting , Teamworking and Strategies.

What are your weaknesses:Lag,Fps....

Something else to add?: Thanks for your time , i hope you'll enjoy my apply! See you in game.

• alt text

**Nickname: gladio

Ingame Username: GlaDio

English proficiency: 6.5/10

Spoken Languages: Arabic / Frensh / English

Roleplay skills: 4.5/10

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left / kicked: N/A

Questionnaire
    Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Wild Angels (WA) Hunting and killing enemies, targets either it was personal, for money also they do kidnapping and torture, robbing and stealing, arms and drugs dealing.

Previous punishments / bans and reason: N/A
    Why do you want to join Wild Angels?: because this gang good for me and i think its a good gang it have good members have nice skills .

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you ?: because i'm respected others and i'm good at M4 and CS and driving cars

What does DeathMatch means: Kiling any one without any reason

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: i will get SS and report him to Staff

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: if he dasen't in game i will go like i dont see him but when he follow me or he in inside jail i will kill he.

What does avoid arrest means: avoid arrest is when cop follow you and he want arrest you but u kill you self or left the game .

State 3 turf rules:
    1-not allowed to spawn as medic or cop to assist any gang in a turf war
    2-not allowed help other gang in turf war
    3-not allowed stating turfing alone

State 3 BR rules:
    1-not allowed start bank robbery with only 1 member of that gang
    2-Camping/killing the entrance marker is not allowed.
    3-Killing players after all safes have been cracked in order to players leave the bank by respawning is not allowed.

State 3 GR rules:
    1-Never GR alone
    2-Don't spawn kill at GR.
    3-Never gr allies.

Additional Information

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Rocket and Beckham

What are your strengths: Driving-shooting, Teamworking

What are your weaknesses: i'm not good at driving plane but i will train

Something else to add ?: Nothing**

• @SPiDeR @xX-GlaDio-Xx
    Denied

• Personal information
    Nickname: Jack

Ingame Username: yaman231

English proficiency: Decent

Nationality: Turkish

Spoken Languages: Turkish and English

Roleplay skills: These scales are subjective and useless. It must be over 10 if I scale myself based on other applicants. I can say I am able to communicate without problems and do regular roleplays.

OverdoseCrime: Well,the gang leader was bothering me all day I wasn't happy in the gang he decided to warn me because I fought with some guy in the gang after the warning I decided to leave.

The Outfit: My friend Soulfly called me for help I decided to help Soulfly because he did the same thing once I stayed in the outfit for a long time like 1 year then I decided to leave for Soulfly.

Black Syndicate: The gang was doing well then somehow our activity dropped down sadly my friend tantawy decided to close it.

Blood Brothers MC: I used to be Vice President in Blood Brothers MC I fixed the activity sadly our reputation was too low in the server I decided to close it.

Rebels MC: I decided to leave because I was going to create a new organization. sadly my friend and I decided to cancel our plans.

SAPA: I had some problems with HQs so I left.

MI-6: Cop side was boring so I left.

Questionnaire
    Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Hunting and kidnapping enemies just money talks here. they are robbing stores and carjacking cars they have a garage to store them they always take a hostage after the bank robbery hostage makes everything easier they escaping with hostages also Wild Angels trades drugs and arms in San Andreas Wild Angels members are so respectful and loyal.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: I will explain to HQs

Why you want to join Wild Angels?: I would like to join because Wild Angels members are too kind and respectful also I like their role they are too active and loyal in my opinion I can provide you my activity and loyalty.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I'm skilled and a loyal member I'm always respectful to higher ranked members.

What does DeathMatch means: Attacking or damaging people without a valid reason.

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: I would take a screenshot then I could warn him immediately if he does this again I would report directly.

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: Nothing.

What does avoid arrest means: When the cop chases you quitting from the game or killing yourself with a grenade means avoid arrest.

State 3 turf rules:
    Do not spawn as a police officer to arrest other gangs.
    Usage of property spawns while turfing is forbidden.
    Do not use unclaimable roofs.
    State 3 BR rules:
    Do not start bank robbery alone.
    You can only rob two banks per day.
    Do not help to your gang by spawning as a medic or pizza boy.
    State 3 GR rules:
    Do not start Gang robbery alone.
    Spawn killing is not allowed.
    You cant use grenades in a gang rob.

Additional Information
    Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I know Steve and Hetler

What are your strengths: I'm good at shooting driving and flying.

What are your weaknesses: I'm not good at swimming.

Something else to add?:
    I want to talk about myself a little bit if you guys don't mind.
    Hello guys I'm Yaman, I'm 18 years old and I'm from Turkey. I love playing football with my friends and in my free time I go play with them. I prefer to play FPS games like CS:GO or open world games like Multi Theft Auto also Im using Jack nickname on MTA. If you want to know more about me don't hesitate to ask me whenever you see me ingame, I'll be glad to answer your questions and talk to you.

• @Jack_ Pending.

• @Jack_ Accepted,

• Personal information

Nickname: Jade.S

Ingame Username: akhenchela4

English proficiency: I think my english is sufficient for WA if I need to evaluate english level 7-8/10

Nationality: Algerian and French ( I'm French origin but I live in Algeria now)

Spoken Languages: French 10/10. Arabic 10/10 & English 7-8/10

Roleplay skills: I'm so bad at RPing. I'm just new on this server i don't know how it work. i'll evaluate my Roleplay level 5/10.

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked : N/A

Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: is killing and hunting enemies also they have Secondary roles like kidnapping a target also Robbing Stores, Banks even Arms and drugs dealings. They have Carjacking also and hostage providing.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: Negative. I never had a ban.

Why you want to join Wild Angels?: Good question .. WA it's strong gang as I see. There is no better feeling than Hanging with a group of WA . It sounds and looks awesome. I played With WA members and it was an indescribable experience for me.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I'm active player (5-4 hours per day). I respect all server players & I'm friendly too.

What does DeathMatch means: kill players or shoot without any reason. It's not allowed.

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: I'll report him SS + /report. ( 60% i'll let him go easily like that xD)

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: I'll Ignore him.

What does avoid arrest means: Killing your self with Grenade or something like that. when a cop is trying chasing too arresting you.

State 3 turf rules:
    Dont help your Team when you spawn as a cop.
    Dont Spown as medic to help your team.
    Don't Respown in your House. spawn just in base or hospital.

State 3 BR rules:
    Don't do solo BR.
    all gangs alowed to BR 2 times par day.
    Don't kill/shoot players who is in the Mark door. it's not allowed.

State 3 GR rules:
    Don't Spown Kill.
    DE/CLO is Assistance just it.
    you are not allowed to Rob alone.

Additional Information

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes. I do. Arone

What are your strengths: I could offer my drive/Shoot skills & I'm Active/loyal girl.

What are your weaknesses: some time my GTA crashed and I don't know is it bad or not.

Something else to add?: N/A

• alt-text

Application Format:

Personal information

Nickname: xLuna

Ingame Username: xluna

English proficiency: 6/10

Spoken Languages: Arabic

Roleplay skills: 7/10

Previous Organizations you joined and the reason why you left/kicked : N/A

Questionnaire
    Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Wild Angels is hunting and killing people like hitman one guy pay to Wild Angels.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: No

Why you want to join Wild Angels?: I think WA is an active gang, Friendly, A gang that is growing up per day. Proof of that, They got level 4 so it's good. So why Should'nt I try my luck.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well, As I think, I can be a hoster for events & RPs, I like RPs so much, I can bring a lot of new ideas from WA role. I can say I have some experience with this business. However I can help with Turfs, GRs, I'm not that type of rulebreakers. Anyway, I hope I can pass a good time with you.

What does DeathMatch means: Deathmatch mean Killing players without Reason

If someone randomly DMed you, what will you do?: Take ScreenShoot and report him or tells u

So you were going for a JB then you find a cop (AFK or not chasing you), what will you do?: Leave him

What does avoid arrest means: When cops behind you want arrest and u did I'm Stuck Or Kill yourSelf or Quit from Games thats Avoid And Punshiment Adminjailed.

State 3 turf rules:

1-Dont Spwan in Your House when your prop near War
    2-Dont Spawn Cops To Arrest Enemy War
    3-Dont Kill Your Alliance In Turf

State 3 BR rules:

1- Gangs can make maximum 2 BR per day
    2- You not allowed to spwan Cops and failed your alliance gangs or your teammate .
    3- You Cant Start BR Alone
    State 3 GR rules:
    1-Cops alowed to arrest
    2-Dont spawn kill
    3-CLO / DE not alowed to assist

Additional Information
    Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : KARIM,Strong,Arone,Hetler and Rocket..

What are your strengths: Driving,Shooting,Flying,Parachuting

What are your weaknesses: Cracking.

Something else to add?: N/A

Regards,
    Luna

alt-text

• New logo and banners added.

• @jade-s
    Pending
    @xLuna
    Denied

• Deletedd