• 1.Personal information

Nickname: Brian

Ingame Username: landsharkppppp

English proficiency: 7/10

Spoken Languages: English, Hungary

Roleplay skills: 8/10

Previous Organizations you joined: SAFP, ICE

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Main role is kidnapping and killing and these are best things for a gangsta u can find and this gang is better then the others because it tries to find informations about others gang and it has secondary roleplays like stealing smuggling and selling arms and drugs and we force a target to tell us the truth he can't lie (it's type of kidnapping) and this gang can steal every thing she wants (banks stores shops ) that's something special and this gang have the best quality of arms and drugs that she makes lot of money and there's more important thing and its that this gang controls hard and hardest situations and this gang the most thing i hate it hates it too and it's cops and this gang i'm sure it will be the best

Previous punishments/bans and reason: adminjail --> DM

Why you wanna join us?: i think the leader and the players are so skilled and this is the gang i need gangsta kidnapping killing stealing robbing

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I think, i trained enough to join WA, and i want to try myself in one good gang. I will active in the gang.

3-Additional Informations

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Nobody.

What are your strengths: Drifting, parachuting, shooting, and i like play RP

What are your weaknesses: Drive with nitro, shoot with sniper, drive shamal

Something else to add?: Nothing.

• 1.Personal information

Nickname: aziz

Ingame Username: aziz95400

English proficiency: 7/10

Spoken Languages: Anglish , Arabic and French

Roleplay skills: 5/10

Previous Organizations you joined: N/A

Questionnaire
    Write a paragraph explaining our Role: the main wild angels role is hunting and killing enemies , arms , drugs dealing

Previous punishments/bans and reason: deathmatching

Why you wanna join us?: please i will rob with your member and wanna is a good.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : me is not special , but i will to join wanna

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : ye i know member in wanna and any member is rocomend me.

What are your strengths: driving ,killing cops

What are your weaknesses: swimming and lag

Something else to add?: No thx

• ....DZ

• @Brian Denied .

@X-luffy-X Denied

• @joker-dz Denied

• alt text
    1.Personal information

Nickname: Lifeless
    Ingame Username: crashingsky
    English proficiency: 8
    Spoken Languages: English, Frensh, Arabic
    Roleplay skills: 8
    Previous Organizations you joined: CDC

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role:
    Hunting/Killing,Carjacking,Traficking/dealing drugs/arms,Kidnapping Peaple,Robbing Banks/Stores.
    Previous punishments/bans and reason: n/a
    Why you wanna join us?: Well, i would like to join Wild Angels Because i liked their roles/members and also almost all members are From Tunisia 🇹🇳 so i'vee decided to apply for this family, and i hope if i can be part of you .
    What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : i'm active and i can help you with my skills RPing and other i also cracker and i didn't do any rulesbreak and other ingame.

1. Additional Informations

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : i know K2ryhm/Expert and he tell me about WA.
    What are your strengths: RP,Cracking,Shooting,Flying with para,Driving
    What are your weaknesses: FPS/Ping drop
    Something else to add?: Nothing, other ingame 😃

• @strong said in ~Wild Angels~:

1.Personal information
    Nickname:xxtimboBG
    Ingame Username:xxtimboBG
    English proficiency:8/10
    Spoken Languages:Bulgarian English
    Roleplay skills:7/10
    Previous Organizations you joined:None
    2. Questionnaire
    Write a paragraph explaining our Role:Wild Angels Role consists of Based roles and secondary ones. The based role is talking about Hunting & killing Any people can make for them any danger like messing with them. They are recruited for this job. Carjacking is one of their daily jobs since they are experts with this mission, They got all the kinds of stuff that let them do their job easily. Also, they got others role such as Robbing & stealing & Hostage Providing. These Roles made for them a lot of profits since they do it properly.

Previous punishments/bans and reason:None
    Why you wanna join us?:i dont have really reason to join
    What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :well i think i can help in activities by hosting RPs/Events
    Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :None
    What are your strengths:RolePlaying/Shooting/Driving
    What are your weaknesses:Driving planes
    Something else to add?:None

• Application Format:

1.Personal information

Nickname:yassin75

Ingame Username:[WA-H]y.beckham

English proficiency:8/10

Spoken Languages:Arabic,Frensh and english

Roleplay skills:7/10

Previous Organizations you joined:N/A but i join in squad ICE and i leave

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role:Our main role is Hunting and killing suspicious enemies and targets to reach our goals and to make sure everything goes well for our side, any mistake from our side could make a big defeat, so everything should be well going and calculated. We also do contact killing, which means if someone gives us money to kill someone, The amount of money depends on the targeted person i.e how many security he has or his importance, We kill all classes peoples i.e Cops, Civilians, and Criminals too, But we kill a lot of Cops who mess with us and same goes to Criminals. All of Wild Angles members are professionally trained to kill anyone.

Previous punishments/bans and reason:yes i get banne becausei play with multi-accounting

Why you wanna join us?:because WA members is actives

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :because WA membres is actives and good in playing.

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? Yes,Ganja

What are your strengths:driving.shooting

What are your weaknesses:lag and drive big plane

Something else to add?:tell us about my self:
    hello my name is yassin im student i 17years old i like play videos games and football.
    And thnx for reading ☺

• @ᒪIᖴEᒪEᔕᔕ Pending
    Keep hanging and your second answer will come out soon.
    @xxtimboBG & @yassin50 Denied

• 1.Personal information

Nickname: jose

Ingame Username: bignigga69

English proficiency: 8 of 10.

Spoken Languages: Finnish, English

Roleplay skills: Decent, rp is lifestyle.

Questionnaire
    Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Wild Angels is a gang that kills suspicious enemies and everybody who try to stop them. They are also strong against cops. All of them are professionally trained assassins who are ready to kill anyone. They have secondary roles too, to bring more money into their gang. Robbing & Stealing, Arms dealing and drug smuggling, Carjacking and Hostage Providing.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: N/A

Why you wanna join us?: Because you guys are nice ass gang. You guys seem like nice dudes. I have never been a member in gang, it would be honor to be in Wild Angels. I would like to join this clan because you guys seem cool and the gang is growing. I wanna be in this gang and do crimes with you guys.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: When I´m online I´m fresh asf and I can play several hours cause of my lifestyle and I'm usually online. I'll be active. I help my family and my family is my gang. I'm fresh so I'm still interested to play, because some old players don't play that much anymore because they are bored.

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: Karim is my man. Great guy to play with and I think the rest of the gang is nice to chill with.

What are your strengths: What are your strengths: Communicating, is something you can't play without. Teamwork I'm football player. Listening orders 'cause need to listen coache's. Roleplaying and shooting, I have good internet too. I have fresh blood interested to playing.

What are your weaknesses: Gamesense, but I learn fast playing with you.

Something else to add: Thank's for reading and putting your irl time to it.

• @bignigga69 Pending
    Great effort shown inside the application, keep hanging around until we take our final decision.
    @ᒪIᖴEᒪEᔕᔕ Denied.

• @bignigga69, Pending > Denied.
    Trying to join two gangs in the same time is a bad idea.

• lol I haven't applied any other group

• @bignigga69 said in ~Wild Angels~:

lol I haven't applied any other group

Its not the place to argue contact an HQ ig or discord

• deleted

• 1.Personal information

Nickname: Vincy

Ingame Username: xvincyx

English proficiency: 8/10

Spoken Languages: english, italian

Roleplay skills: 7/10

Previous Organizations you joined: La Morte Nera (5 years ago)

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: Wild Angels are the perfect assassins of Saes, they can kill everyone for money. If someone annoys a member of the gang is dead. Hunting or kidnapping an exact target to get a ransom & Arms and Drug dealing with great experience and qualities

Previous punishments/bans and reason: none

Why you wanna join us?: Because i respect Wild Angels more than other gangs, i like the members and i think that could be my next family

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I'm funny, loyal, i drive well and i'm gold with weapons. I have experience with official gangs and i respect the rules of my gang.

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : KARIM

What are your strengths: drive, weapons, loyalty

What are your weaknesses: maybe a bit stubborn

Something else to add?: Thank you for reading the apply.

• @bastian1
    Denied.
    @xvincyx
    Pending.

• @xvincyx
    Accepted.

• Application Format:
    1.Personal information
    Nickname:fottesega
    Ingame Username:zKill98
    English proficiency: a 7
    Spoken Languages:english italian
    Roleplay skills: 7/10
    Previous Organizations you joined:N/A
    Questionnaire
    Write a paragraph explaining our Role:the based role is killing and hunting enemies, like: cops,criminals, civilians ecc. An WA member can kill for money,the amount of money depends on the targeted person choose.
    The secondary roles are :Arms and Drug dealing, stealing, carjacking ecc.
    Wild Angels are the perfect assassins of Saes, and if someone annoys a members of the gang is dead at 100%
    Previous punishments/bans and reason:N/A
    Why you wanna join us?:Because i want to proceed my career as a crim with this gang,becouse i respect WA more than the other gangs
    What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :because i'm loyal and mature and i play criminal for long time, im good with the weapons and the cars.
    -Additional Informations
    Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : [WA]Vincy. and [WA]Karim.
    What are your strengths: my strenghts are DM and Driving
    What are your weaknesses: Driving Planes, Lag.
    Something else to add?:Thanks for reading the apply.

• 1.Personal information

Nickname: Kalashrie

Ingame Username: Kalashrie

English proficiency: 9/10

Spoken Languages: Portuguese, English, Spanish

Roleplay skills: I'm trying to improve my RP skills day by day, I think with some regular RP activities I could always obtain good results. 6/10

Previous Organizations you joined: TheOddBoyz|ToB

1. Questionnaire

Write a paragraph explaining our Role: WA role is based on almost every criminal activities that you could imagine, starting with the professional assasins that are always ready for any hard situation, to the serial killers that are paid to make their service out, always well paid depending on the importance of the victim. To the secondary role where WA members work with Robbing everything as stores, banks or even a rich guy that is annoying. And last but not least, the arms and drug traffickers that work to provide San Andreas any kind of drugs and arms, working in the shades of the cops to garantee always an excellent stealth of the product.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: N/A

Why you wanna join us?: I want to join WA beacause I see that this group gives the priority to create a good relationship and vibe with eachother into, which Is nice too see and rare in RP of nowadays. Also, I see the WA roleplay one of the most interesting of SAES, where I want to experience and improve my in game lifestyle while being part of this family. I think I'ts a way to experience new criminal activities and I whish to create a positive relationship with everyone without any troubles.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : In my opinion WA should accept me because I'm a loyal person with a good humor sense, I'm always ready to help anyone or in anything that could be needed in WA, being free minded about everything I can easly make good relationship with eachothers. Also about skills, I could always be better but I think that at the momment I'm a skilled player with shooting, housing, JB's and businesses.

Do you know any WA Member, and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes, KARIM and Staifi.

What are your strengths: In my opinion, I'm good at shooting (sniper mainly), police pursuits and keeping the calm and work smart in every situation that may appear. Also I'm a loyal and direct person, I'm always open to receive constructive criticism about me and my attitudes.

What are your weaknesses: Tell all the truths to whom.

Something else to add?: Hope you like to read my apply, thank you.