Al - Munazama | المنظمة

• alt text

This account belongs to Al - Muzanama's leaders

Al - Munazama | المنظمة | Official Trailer [SAES:RPG] – 01:14
    — ViRuSLN SAES

alt text

2011 - The Syrian Revolution

alt text

A family called Mahdi's Family were living in one of the syrian streets at a big old house, this family worked for years in the field of the explosives industry, selling Primitive homemade explosives, and selling it to the rebels and the civilians.. Their business started to grow after the revolution began, the amount of people who buy explosives were increased, they decided to open their own factory at Hamad Desert, Unfortunately, after some period of success, the Syrian police could know their location and they arrested a large number of members of the family alt text

2013 - The New Life

After what the family met.. The rest of the family who could escape decided to travel to San Andreas, America to continue their business, after they arrived.. they wanted to start the business again but they didn't want to fall in the same situation as the rest of the family, one of the old brothers of the family suggested a great idea to keep the eye of the police and the media away of their business, they decided to do a lot of rebel activities around the city under the name of Al - Munazama which means the organization in English..

2013 - Al - Munazama

They started to recruit other Syrian Refugees in San Andreas and training them well, they could buy a fair amount of basic weapons to spread the riot and the mess in San Andreas streets, they started growing and growing, and the business of the family started to grow without the interference of the police, and till now, 2018, they are recruiting more guys
    alt text

alt text

Group Name: Al - Munazama

Group Tags: Rank.Name|M

Founders: Brondy, ViRuSLN and Blue

Motto Riot, Blood, Money, Fire - الشغب، الدم ،المال، النار

Color Code: #873138

Our Weapons:
    alt text

Our Vehicles: Patriot - QuadBike - Yosemite

alt text

alt text

From Syria, To America..

alt text alt text

In bief our only target is money, whatever what is the way, we look forward to grow Mahdi's business by helping with keeping all the eyes away from their business, we can do everything, burning, murdering, kidnapping, slaughtering, jailbreaking.. etc, our target is to increase number of the rebels in Al - Munazama, Dispersing the police is the best way to free up a space for the family for their business, and terrorism is the only thing that can disperse the American's government, and to spread the fear in the whole San Andreas!

alt text

Rayies

"Ryis.Name|M"

Brondy / Mahmoud Mahdi

Nayeb

"Nyeb.Name|M"

ViRuSLN / Mosaad Mahdi

Chief Of Operations

"Chief.Name|M"

Adriano / Amir Mahdi

Manager Of Planning

"Mngr.Name|M"

High Council

"Cncl.Name|M"

Xtream / Fosey Binladin
    Killer / Unknown

Shawish

"Shws.Name|M"

Mohtaref

"Mhtrf.Name|M"

Asker

"Askr.Name|M"

Note / Altair Mahdi
    Bernasx / Abdullah Mahdi

Mostajid

"Mstjd.Name|M"

Hope / Abo Ali
    Blazzey / Ahmed Capitanjo
    FireFox / Mahmoud ElNashar
    Tefa / Mustafa
    Kirosa / Malek
    Ziad / Abo Mossab
    Harb / Omar ElMasry
    Fesko / Magomed Amirov
    Pular / Unknown
    ElPadrino / Jenkiz Mahdi
    K2rhym / Abu Odai
    Mark / Hassan ebu
    Shakespera / Cani kirrdi
    Coffe / Huseyin Bin
    Punchline / Ismeti Cabbar

alt text

Please fill out the application format below in order to join us (Try to be creative)

Part 1 - Player Info
    Ingame nick:
    Account name:
    Nationality:
    Rate your English Skills (0/10):
    Current Organization:
    Current Group List:
    Player 2 - Role-Play Info
    Rate your RP skills (0/10):
    Talk about your RP experience:
    Write a short RP story related to rebels:
    Add a photo of a rebel please:

alt text

• nice banners ,Good luck!!!

• best of luck!
    New PKK
    alt text

• oooo watch out cops another terrorist group incoming!
    best of luck friend i'm free for help if you need anything

• Amazing topic and banners .well done

• Very cool banners and backstory. This is super unique and I want to see this succeed.
    Good luck!

• Finally a Good Terrorist origination that has a recruitment, i'm surely applying to you guys 😄

• Good Luck

• Good luck y'all, dont mess it up

• @hope @laggiaze @zaza @Master-Chief @Hassoni @Filex @BlaZZey Thanks all for your support ❤

• Arabic group.... But never mind, Good luck!

• Part 1 - Player Info

Ingame nick: FireFox

Account name: firefox201791

Nationality: Egypt

Rate your English Skills (0/10): 7

Current Organization: None

Current Group List: IAC,PC and Cuban Cars.

Rate your RP skills (0/10): 8

Talk about your RP experience: i have a huge Role-Playing experience due the fact that i was teaching people how to RP properly in my Ex-Squad ( SAPA ), also i really love to be creative in my Rp's and i don't write a scenario or anything i love to live the moment and act just like real life.

Write a short RP story related to rebels: Today I'm going to talk about Mahmoud Elnashar, Mahmoud was an instructor in the San Andreas Police Academy, Mahmoud was fooling the instructors and the cadets in this academy by teaching the cadets and behaving like a real cop the fact was that Mahmoud was actually a rebel in Al-Qaeda, Mahmoud left that squad after feeling that he is going to get caught But Mahmoud is trying to get a job in another squad but not as an instructor this time but as an agent, Mahmoud took a huge part in many armed store robberies and public terrorism.

Here

• erhab Alahu akber !

• @moenesmjaid No it is not this kind of terrorism 😂

• Lel

• Part 1 - Player Info
    Ingame nick: BlaZZey
    Account name: kalevipoeg
    Nationality: Estonian
    Rate your English Skills (0/10): 7.5/10
    Current Organization: Special Task Force
    Current Group List: TMH, KTN and IAC.

Rate your RP skills (0/10): 8-9/10.
    Talk about your RP experience: Quite good since I am the HQ of TMH and that requires amazing roleplaying skills, I have also been complemented by a lot of people about my roleplaying skills. And, RP is one of my passions and I love roleplaying.

Write a short RP story related to rebels:

Beginning of the rough childhood.
    Ahmed Capitanjo was born in 1994 and he was born in Syria, there was a lot of war and he was scared of his life because he could have died any moment since the war activity was so high and there were terrorists everywhere with RPGs, UZIs and AK-47s. But, all of a sudden he got inspired to become one of them and start a rebel army himself with his schoolmates and they all agreed with them. The army was called: Localo Emiras and it evolved around, rape, kidnapping, rebel activities, riots and so on.

Current day.
    They moved to San Andreas and started their own Revolutionary Army called: Social Revolutionary Army. And they started so many riots, jailbreaks and caused so much chaos but eventually, the Commanders and Coronels retired and stepped down from their position and Ahmed was left alone so he decided to close the army.

alt text

• @FireFox @BlaZZey After viewing your applications, we'd like to welcome you in our organization, Meet any HQ ingame for your test

alt text

Mosaad Mahdi

• Your banners made me wow! Best of luck, lalalalal

• Mosaad mahdi lol

• @moenesmjaid Could you stop spamming here, please.