Do you have a microphone (good quality):

Type of DJ / Broadcasting program:

Tell us about yourself:

Why are you interested in joining Radio San Andreas:

Genre's of music you really enjoy:

Post a picture of a microhpone to be considered (in a spoiler):

• Ingame Name: Flex

Username: midou200

How long have you been playing SAES: I started playing on SAES:RPG somewhere in 2014.

Any past history with DJing: Yes. I used to be a DJ in SmashFM and RadioFM.

Do you have a microphone (good quality): Yes, i do.

Type of DJ / Broadcasting program: Virtual DJ pro 8.

Tell us about yourself: Well, i'm just a typical 17 years old guy from Tunisia. Working as a hotel Staff, hanging out with friends from time to time. I enjoy playing video games a lot! I usually play MTA, COD4, COD MW2 and CS. Nothing special, to be honest.

Why are you interested in joining Radio San Andreas: Since i just left SmashFM, i'm looking for an opportunity to take the next step in my DJ career. To be honest, i really wanted to apply for RadioSA few months ago, but i didn't manage to do that due some issues.

Genre's of music you really enjoy: EDM, Trap, House, Rap, Pop and Electric Blues.

alt text

• APPLICATION

Ingame Name:CripZ>Blue

Username:blue35

How long have you been playing SAES: I started to playing in saes at December 2016

Any past history with DJing:I am part of EDM Zone, so yeah i have enough experiance.

Do you have a microphone (good quality):Yes. HyperX Cloud 2 7.1

Type of DJ / Broadcasting program: Mixxx

Tell us about yourself:My name is Akalp. I’m seventeen years old. I live in Izmir Turkey my extended family: my mother, my father and brother My mother’s name is Fadime. She is 45 years old. She is a housewife. My brother’s name is Abdurrahman. He is good looking and friendly.He works as a nurse in the big hospital in the centre of the Izmir. My father's name is Kemal. He is 53 years old. I love him because he is very nice and funny. I’m studying in math class. I would like to be math teacher. I like to listening music and playing computer games. Sometimes I go to cinema with my best friends.

Why are you interested in joining Radio San Andreas: Honestly i was always into joining a radio station but that wouldn't be random one.I always wanted to be part of radioSA because of some great dj like haveer .I used to listen him long ago when i was noob and i was wondering how to stream .But now i know how to streaming and i want to be part of this great radio station.Also i am really active player and i can state myself as a nolifer, ican stream 24/7.

Genre's of music you really enjoy: Rock,Pop, Metal and EDM.

• Ingame Name: dushen417

Username: nishthegamer

How long have you been playing SAES: 2 months

Any past history with DJing: i have been djing in partys and in small clubs were i live i no alot about djing and i would say that i have about 97 percent of knowledge about djing and i would like to make that percentage 100 percent by learning more from other djs in Radio SA

Do you have a microphone (good quality): yes

Type of DJ / Broadcasting program: virtual dj 8

Tell us about yourself: hey there my name is dushendrin, i am 16 years old and i live in south africa. my hobbies are playing video games and djing music

Why are you interested in joining Radio San Andreas: because i always wanted to air on the radio so that millions of people can hear and cherish my music

Genre's of music you really enjoy: Edm,dubstep and trap

Thanks for your time

• @Flex
    Accepted, welcome to the team! (DM me on discord for instructions)

• Ingame Name: Rocker

Username: rocker6244

How long have you been playing SAES: 1 year and 1 month.

Any past history with DJing: Basically i never played as DJ in SA but I will try to be best in it.

Do you have a microphone (good quality): Yes.

Type of DJ / Broadcasting program: Virtual Dj Pro 8.

Tell us about yourself: Okay, basically i'm 17 years old person with normal life style. Mostly Free time i go physical activities to maintain my Brain consciousness but some times i give my time to game like MTA , LOL , CS:GO mostly online games.

Why are you interested in joining Radio San Andreas: I'm Intrested in Radio San Andreas Because I want to join it and Show my skills of DJ and let them know of my favorites songs which always want to listen. Through Radio San Andreas i can play every song and Play the song People want to listen.

Genre's of music you really enjoy: Pop, Funk , Electronic, Tropical House.

gadgetsin

• @BluĂ© Accepted (Contact me on discord for instructions)
    Others are denied as we don't think you are ready for the job.

• Ingame Name: Ziad

Username: ziadtarek2

How long have you been playing SAES: 3 years

Any past history with DJing:N/A

Do you have a microphone (good quality): Yes i do

Type of DJ / Broadcasting program: Virtual DJ pro 8

Tell us about yourself: im 16 years old im from Egypt , i like video games the first game online was MTA and first server SAES i enjoy alot when playing this Game , i had alot of online games like Pubg and etc. but Saes is special than this games .

Why are you interested in joining Radio San Andreas: I like the music i try alot to Join and FM and i try to make a Music but i failed but im still trying to make a Nice music with high boost , i got alot of favourite music i saw Radio SA and i saw alot of bodies applying so i said in my mind let me try .

Genre's of music you really enjoy: {Jazz , Pop , Metal , EDM , Rap}

link text

• APPLICATION

Ingame Name: Soapy

Username: Soapy

How long have you been playing SAES: I played back in 2011 but went inactive, and back again two months ago

Any past history with DJing: Not on this server, but used to stream in SAMP within an RPG server

Do you have a microphone (good quality): Yes I do

Type of DJ / Broadcasting program: Sam broadcaster, Mixxx and winamp

Tell us about yourself: I'm Soapy, I like playing video games on my free time, especially the online games such as PUBG, CoD, World of Warcraft and many other games... also I'm a voleyball player

Why are you interested in joining Radio San Andreas: Because I'm really interested in streaming in radios and also I heard that Radio SA is the most radio at this server that people listen to and enjoy

Genre's of music you really enjoy: House, Pop, Rnr, DnB, EDM

• Ingame Name: Note

Username: kafon

How long have you been playing SAES: I've been playing SAES for 3 years.

Any past history with DJing: Yes, I've been part of RadioActiveFM

Do you have a microphone (good quality): Yes, I do.

Type of DJ / Broadcasting program: I use Winamp.

Tell us about yourself: My name's Ahmed. I am 20 years old. I'm a sophomore in college and currently studying Computer Science. I like hanging out with friends and playing video games in my free time.

Why are you interested in joining Radio San Andreas: Well, I believe good Music should reach everyone that's why I like to stream my own taste of it so people can enjoy and have fun while playing. I think RadioSA is one of the best radios which can help me do that.

Genre's of music you really enjoy: I enjoy House, Trap, EDM, Pop and Rap.

true