jougou al Munazama application

• Personal Questions

In-game nick:Jougou
    Account name: akyal
    Nationality: tunisia
    Write a story about your experience in SAES so far [200-400 words]: start with my friends to do a gang it was Yakuza but we got our lvl 2 but sadly olaf decided to delete it.So i begin trying to improve my experience in SAES by joining some official organizations. i joined BBMC and same shit ,HQ team decided to make it dead, then i joined CDC but sadly after fake fight with my friend , he just trolled me and i got reported then adminjailed, so they decided to kick me from the gang,OverdoseCrime better tell the reason in game

Group-related Questions

Why are you interested in joining Al Munazama?: Because I like its role and I wish to be one of them,
    Prefering roleplays over events was another plus for me.I would like to join it and help it to reach its target and i'm active .
    Summarize our role: Al-Munazama to do criminals activity and do activities such as Jail Break or rob banks and stores
    What is our main target in one word?: school
    Write an introduction story about your character that is planning to join Al Munazama. Who is the character, and who was he before trying to join Al Munazama? [200-400 words]:
    I'm Jougou , my real name is sadok, I'm 16 years old and i'm living in tunisia excatly in hammamet. I love gaming and especilly with my friends in real life. We are team of loyal friends playing together many games.

Abu Ali El talbi

Everyone knows Abu Ali El talbi He born in tunisia 1988.One of the famous rebels nowadays, He was a normal person he lived in Tunisia he was like everyone studying and working in the same time..And one day he met a rebel Abu el hichani he is an old famous rebel..He gave him an offer to join them and he gets paid as a trade, so he accepted the deal and start his new life as a rebel...He kidnapping and stealing and he succes in making all the city under his control.but hes dead in a war vs the cops in syria in 2015 after a big war stayed for 3 days in a row

• alt text

➤ Event Type: lms
    ➤ Date: 15/07/2019
    ➤ LWS/G6 Helper: @corn
    ➤ Winner: @Ment
    ➤ Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/SzANNxL

• alt text
    ➤ Event Type: TDM
    ➤ Date: 15/07/2019
    ➤ LWS/G6 Helper: @corn
    ➤ Winner: @Ment and @Petrow
    ➤ Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/SKNYzli