Forum Rules & Posting Guidelines
Please be aware that you need to be over the age of 16 to register on these forums any accounts deemed to be violating this rule will be removed without notice.
Respect the SAES Community
Every community feature on SAES involves a certain level of trust. We trust you to be responsible, and thousands of other users respect that trust. Please be one of them.
1. No illegal content. This includes asking for piracy.
2. No excess foul language.
3. No rude or abusive language allowed, including flame wars. We do not allow SAES to be used to deliberately trash, denigrate, or malign another forum or site. DO NOT drag your board wars over to this site or attempt to use this site as a staging point to start trouble on other sites.
4. SAES is not for pornography or sexually explicit content. Posts with sexually suggestive or explicit content are not allowed. That includes links to sites with such content.
5. Do not post or link to content containing graphic depictions of serious injury or death to people or animals. Any User Submission showing or describing someone or an animal being physically hurt, attacked, or humiliated will not be tolerated on SAES.
6. We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But, we don't permit hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity). Posts with racist or extremist comments or content are not allowed. This includes links to sites with such content.
7. Posts concerning politics, civil liberties issues, Law Enforcement issues and/or religion should not be posted on the forums. If you want to post such content please look and appropriate site for it. SAES reserves the right to delete such posts at its sole discretion.
9. Unsolicited posts by companies and/or individuals promoting themselves, a website, or a product are not allowed.
10. Do not reopen threads pertaining to subjects that have been previously closed.
11. Do not post the same or similar thread in multiple forums. Select the forum best suited for the topic and post it there. Multiple postings with the same subject matter by the same member will not be allowed, and SAES reserves the right to delete or move such postings at its sole discretion.
12. We do not allow anyone to be registered under more than ONE member name. There is absolutely NO reason to have an extra account unless it is used for trolling purposes. If you are found to have more than one account, you will risk losing ALL of your accounts.
13. Avatars of your own choosing are allowed, as long as they are tasteful in content, and conform to the rules above. The Administrators and Moderators DO NOT want members using the avatar system to make bigoted personal, religious, or political statements. The avatar may not include scantily-clad, provocative pictures of women/men.
14. Signature lines fall under the same rules as your avatars. If your signature line doesn't meet the above rules, it is not allowed.
15. All the same rules listed above apply to the posting of pictures and videos. This also includes using videos for self-promotion, whether you are promoting yourself, your products, or your videos themselves.
Everyone is welcome to hang out here and express their opinions, but we expect anyone that chooses to post to do so within the confines of the posting rules above. SAES reserves the right to close, edit, or remove any User Submission, posting, or thread that violates the rules listed here, or for any other reason, at the sole discretion of SAES. Anyone that repeatedly violates the rules will not be allowed to participate here. You can disagree with someone, just do so like an adult.
Above all else, we expect people to be treated with RESPECT!
We Enforce These Guidelines
SAES staff reviews flagged posts to determine whether they violate our Community Guidelines. SAES does not and cannot review all information and materials that may be viewed on the Site. You acknowledge that SAES is acting as a conduit by allowing you to submit and view materials through the Site and is not liable for any contents viewed through the Site. When SAES reviews inappropriate content, SAES removes them if deemed appropriate in its sole and absolute discretion. Accounts are penalized for Community Guidelines violations and may be terminated in the sole and absolute discretion of SAES. If your account is terminated, you won’t be allowed to create any new accounts unless told otherwise by an SAES staff member.
We try to keep all our data as safe as possible, but please enter data to this site on your own risk. We are not to be responsible to any data loss.