PART 1 - Personal Information

Ingame name :  SAFPlSupremelSgt

Account name: paoking

Nationality:Thailand

Do you have discord? Yes

PART 2 - Ingame Information

Current S/C/G : SAFP

Current group: N/A

What are your strengths:  I'm Good driver plane, and Teamwork skills.

What are your weakness: driving car

English skills (0-10): 6

RP skills (0-10): 8

Ingame hours: 430+ hours

PART 3 - Additional Information

Write a paragraph about yourself: hi! I'm pao I'm 17 years old , I living in bangkok I like to playing basketball and football.

What is our role (By your own words): SAD's role is protecting citizens and stop Drugs , terrorists and gangs  

Why do you want to join us:  I like to stop terrorists and protect SA

Why should we accept you: I'm friendly.

Do you read all the topic  ? : Yes

Why are you interested in joining us:I'm Pro and I want to help SAD

Write a small RolePlay story ( 4 lines minimum )

Terrorists attack LSAR

[Officer.Supreme]-/r This SAFP unit#22 We need back up at Los santos Airport.

[Dispatch]-Copy all units respond to back up call.

[SWAT]-Roger That's Responding to back up call ETA 2mins.

[Terrorists]-Oh god SWAT Is coming we need to hiding now!

[Terrorists-L]-Don't scared noobs

[boom!]

[Terrorists]-WTF

[Spang!!!]

[SWAT]-Drop your weapons now!

[terrorists]-oh shit we not have any ammo!

[SWAT]-Get down on the ground!

[Terrosists]-Don't shoot we are surrender now.

[Officer.supreme]-Dispatch send a transport police vehicle to my loc.

[Dispatch]-Copy that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Agent ( Supreme) from ( SAFP ) , I swear that I will lay my life to keep  US Citizen safe and I swear that I shall come upon thee call of Secret Agency Departments anytime .

Edited by lSupremel-->

Ingame name:[FBI*]NORI

Account name: nori999

Nationality:algerai

Do you have discord: yeah

Current G/S/C:FBI

Current group: No

What are your strengthschasing, shooting, driving, arresting

What are your weakness:stop chasing crims

English skills (0-10): 6

RP skills (0-10): 6

Ingame playtime (hours): 6 hours

How many hours do you play in one day : 880

Do you read all the topic  ? : yes all

Write a summary about our backstory (20 words minimum ) : well, iam Nori i have 21 from algeria i play in saes from october 2017 , i love chasing crims , and hang with other cops .

Write a paragraph about yourself:well, iam Nori i have 21 from algeria i play in saes from october 2017 , i love chasing crims , and hang with other cops .

Describe our role using your own words: SAD craet to protect city and player from enemy , haters , crims

Why are you interested in joining us:i like this group i want be from SAD and give more help

Convince us to accept you : have skills in driving and shooting and flying 

Write a small RolePlay story ( 4 lines minimum ) : we have best dancer in the word , he want go to gym to trainnig so should he need protect , the SAD take the mison to protect the dancer from he haters or enemy .

Edited by Nori999-->

Ingame name :  SAPA*|Lucifer|DD or SAPA*|Havok|DD

Account name:  abdel0014

Nationality: Tunisia

Do you have discord? Yes i do.

Current S/C/G : SAPA

Current group: N/A

What are your strengths: I focus easily, teamworking, shooting, RP

What are your weakness: I do not drive very good i have skills but my keyboard is bad.. 

English skills (0-10):  I will say 7.5 probably.. 

RP skills (0-10): 9

Ingame hours: 460+ hours

PART 3 - Additional Information

Write a paragraph about yourself: Hello there, my name is Abdel im 16 and im from tunisia, i played first time at mta when my cousin (arma) showed me the game i did like it and i became addicted but now i focus on study but im also active

What is our role (By your own words):  Well, SAD is a police group who like other squads but SAD have a special thing, they protect San Andreas city from dangerous criminals and all the gangs and they can stop an Store Robbery and a Bank Robbery alone because they have a wonderful teamwork and they are efficient. And thry do Rps and a lot of events. 

Why do you want to join us: Well it will the first time i would be in a police group and i think that SAD is the best police currently. 

Why should we accept you: Well, because im active and helpfull and im serious when you need to be. 

Edited by Havok-->

14 hours ago, Havok said:

Ty

Please don't post any irrelevant comments, if you have any statement according to the answer, feel free to contact one of the HQ's in-game.

Regards,

Secret Agency Department HQ Team,

Deputy Director Revonex

Ingame name: Bean

Account name: wtfmen

Nationality: Brazilian

Do you have discord: Yes, but I don't use.

Current G/S/C: SAFP

Current group: none.

What are your strengths: Teamwork, patient and good driving.

What are your weakness:  Piloting planes..

English skills (0-10): 7

RP skills (0-10): 5

Ingame playtime (hours): 800 hours.

How many hours do you play in one day : 3~4 or more at weekends!

Do you read all the topic  ? : Yes, I read all topic.

Write a summary about our backstory (20 words minimum ) : SAD started since July/2009, when two squad partners decided to organize an group and keeping the city clean. SAD work with gorvernment of US and his main intetion is the combat Gangs and Terrorists activies.

Write a paragraph about yourself: My name's Lucas, I'm 17 years old and I alive in Brazil. I like play games at my freetime.

Describe our role using your own words: Keeping the city clean by stopping criminal/terrorists.

Why are you interested in joining us: I want to join SAD because i've friends in, and to help this new group.

Convince us to accept you : As I said, I'm good with teamwork, I'm an active player and I know with my skills I can help this group.

Write a small RolePlay story ( 4 lines minimum ) : In a normal day 2 cops was patrolling arround San Andreas city, when a suspect car appears running. They told him to stop but nothing happened, so they start chasing the suspect guy. After 30 minutes chasing the suspect, his car brokenned and the cops run after him and neutralize the suspect with sucess. They took him to the court of law, where the judge gave him the sentence of 2 days in jail for disrespect authority.

This is Agent ( Bean ) from ( SAFP ) , I swear that I will lay my life to keep US Citizen safe and I swear that I shall come upon thee call of Secret Agency Departments anytime .

Edited by wtfmen-->

Ingame name : MI6|Supreme

Account name: danu123

Nationality:Moldovia

Do you have discord?no

Current S/C/G :MI6

Current group:MI6

What are your strengths:They can shoot well with the gun and drive cars, planes

What are your weakness: My weakness is: my school and my computer

English skills (0-10):3-10

RP skills (0-10):5-10

Ingame hours:159

Write a paragraph about yourself:My name is Daniel ,I am 16 years old I am a student  I have few friends in saes :(

What is our role (By your own words):Protect the city and stop the terrorists' plans
Why do you want to join us:I want to make new friends and show that I am someone
e Why accept: I like teamwork and new things

xw.thumb.jpg.e76be58e5d97ff0f573d027757f10a0d.jpg.6f7ed2a35d6a7604602801ac27f413ee.jpg

@dancea3

You are Denied , you are using the old, application format . Plus you are not serious at all at doing your application, Re-apply in 3days

Regards,

Director Andre

Edited by An.Dre-->

Ingame name:SAPF|Jemmyx46|SGT

Account name:Jemmyx46

Nationality:Ghana

Do you have discord:Yes i do

Current G/S/C:SAFP 

Current group:None

What are your strengths: Well i guess rp and my driving

What are your weakness: well maybe shooting

English skills (0-10): 8

Ingame playtime (hours): 287 Hours

How many hours do you play in one day : 5 Hours every day but not week-end, i'll be on Ps4

Do you read all the topic  ? : Yes i did, and i enjoy the way its detail, feels like the start of a movie

Write a paragraph about yourself: Well i'm a funny and friendly guy, i love cars but to me the best cars are from Mercedes, i play a lot of games and i like roleplaying

Describe our role using your own words:We are here to serve and protect everyone from crims,drug dealers, dangerous gang members, we are here to bring protection to any CIV or VIP member in the USA, to investigate homicides,trap houses,crime scenes...We are not just a squad...We are...The Secret Agency Department, call us also S.A.D.

Why are you interested in joining us: Well i spoke with Andre telling me to join, he explaned me what this group was about so i was interested and now i'm here

Convince us to accept you : Well i can roleplay, i have respect for players and i always play as a officer. I think we can do some nice stuff togheter

Edited by jemmyx46-->
didn't mean to send it, haven't finish yet

Ingame name: PunchLine

Account name: punchline

Nationality: Turkey

Do you have discord: Yes, I Do. (I'm using it since 1 year)

Current G/S/C: I'm Not On Any Group,Gang Etc.. 

Current group: I'm not on any group. Im just cop. But i'll try to get a PC as soon as possible. after Joining SAD.

What are your strengths: I think, i can use stungun good,my car drive skills and i think i can roleplay well.

What are your weakness: I think i can be angry quickly, but recently im not. And im not good at grammars on lines. (like using ''at,on,in'' on line)

English skills (0-10): I can rate my english skills as 5-6 but i can describe myself as a well.

RP skills (0-10): 8-9

Ingame playtime (hours): 90+

How many hours do you play in one day : Maximum 4 (Im student and I have a important exam for joining to good highschool on this year )

Do you read all the topic  ? : Yes, I Did.

Write a paragraph about yourself: My Name Is Eren, Im living in Istanbul/Turkey. I love playing computer games,Watching movies for increase my english level. And sometimes i love hang out with my friends.

Describe our role using your own words: Secret Agency Department's role is protect San Andreas from drug dealers,criminals etc.. and do the job secretly.

Why are you interested in joining us: I love agents in real life, on movies and games etc.. So i want to be a good agent for you and for country too. 

Convince us to accept you : I believe im a good person and i obey my leaders, i respect to players and i can be a better agent for you. I Think agency will be better than better with me and with my skills.

Edited by BenPunchLine-->

2 hours ago, jemmyx46 said:

Ingame name:SAPF|Jemmyx46|SGT

Account name:Jemmyx46

Nationality:Ghana

Do you have discord:Yes i do

Current G/S/C:SAFP 

Current group:None

What are your strengths: Well i guess rp and my driving

What are your weakness: well maybe shooting

English skills (0-10): 8

Ingame playtime (hours): 287 Hours

How many hours do you play in one day : 5 Hours every day but not week-end, i'll be on Ps4

Do you read all the topic  ? : Yes i did, and i enjoy the way its detail, feels like the start of a movie

Write a paragraph about yourself: Well i'm a funny and friendly guy, i love cars but to me the best cars are from Mercedes, i play a lot of games and i like roleplaying

Describe our role using your own words:We are here to serve and protect everyone from crims,drug dealers, dangerous gang members, we are here to bring protection to any CIV or VIP member in the USA, to investigate homicides,trap houses,crime scenes...We are not just a squad...We are...The Secret Agency Department, call us also S.A.D.

Why are you interested in joining us: Well i spoke with Andre telling me to join, he explaned me what this group was about so i was interested and now i'm here

Convince us to accept you : Well i can roleplay, i have respect for players and i always play as a officer. I think we can do some nice stuff togheter

@jemmyx46
You have a decent application, Look for SAD HQ in game for your tests.

Regards,
SAD HQ Team

Mephisto

SAD Accepted.jpg

zadz.thumb.jpg.95f870db76c21ad01faad2561f94ae10.jpg

@BenPunchLine

Your application is good but we are not sure about your skills, at the moment you are Pending, Try to join every S.A.D activity 

Regards,

Director Andre

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.