Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Note : Use the new application format please !

54ee210b62bbe_thumb900.jpg.b3978402b5cf58865abc033b48517e6f.jpg

28959103_2051422948231013_5733271037915693056_o.thumb.jpg.5e78aa292e31946eaeb6e199766fc922.jpg

Note :

This is a group, you dont have to leave your current G/S/C to join us.

 

5aa52bbb5bfc9_groupinfo.thumb.jpg.9defbbba90759e03ca7e1dfbb7f2e508.jpg

Group Name : Secret Agency Department

Founders : Andre , Revonex and Access 

Color Code : #00A184

Motto :  " Keep calm we are the secret agents, everything will be in our control "

Date of creation : 10-03-2018

Group tags :   Private.Name for probation 

[Rank]Name for other members

Total Members : 27

Discord :  https://discord.gg/a7uKBJ

Group Base :

 

mta-screen_2018-03-22_19-06-17.thumb.png.77250e7623d86f7631bd943b98f71761.png

 

28959103_2051422948231013_5733271037915693056_o.thumb.jpg.5e78aa292e31946eaeb6e199766fc922.jpg

backstory.thumb.jpg.e42a915cc80b296a9e5f61d19ec19ab9.jpg

 

Well, it all started at 23rd of July, 2009. That was the date when three men from two different squads came up to an idea to organize a group that could assist the Government of the USA including other squads that serve to country. One F.B.I Member named Andre, one MI-6 member called Revonex and one SWAT member Access came up with an idea of organizing a group that should have a specific role in the USA, that could really help other squads have less job and more time for their tasks. As they were official squad members, they were aware of what is going on in the USA. They had few meetings where they discussed about the tasks that their group should take and duties their group should fullfill. In the end, they came up with a group that should mainly focus on Gangs and Terrorists activities. By analyzing their bases ect ... they discovered some tactics to successfully stop them and after all, to prevent them happening at all. Doing so, they divided the group into two divisions. Those were following : Assault Agents Division and Sniper Agents Division. These divisions are as well present today. The name hasn't changed at all, they called the group Secret Agency Department. They believed that these divisions are crucial to get the Gangs down . They came up with a huge amount of tactics that are taught in the S.A.D. by the instructors and which were many times successfully used and helped with stopping robberies. Tasks and duties of S.A.D. haven't changed at all by the time. Their tactics and skills have improved and are going to be even more improved until they get really perfect. From 2009, Three men have really worked hard into making the group great and many agents have gone through their trainings.

 

28959103_2051422948231013_5733271037915693056_o.thumb.jpg.5e78aa292e31946eaeb6e199766fc922.jpg

rules.thumb.jpg.6333eccd758d94528a66a79a2aa5cde3.jpg

 

Rule 1 :  You should read all the server rules (F1) and understand them.

Rule 2 : Always obey the orders and respect the higher ranked members.

Rule 3 : You shouldn't make any move without the leader Permission ( In raids and RPs ).

Rule 4 : If you aren't active you will be kicked.

Rule 5 : You are not able to host a training if your rank is less than Advisory Agent.

 

 

28959103_2051422948231013_5733271037915693056_o.thumb.jpg.5e78aa292e31946eaeb6e199766fc922.jpg

5aa535eb32265_ourrole.thumb.jpg.7271b63da97a067c6db101cebf2abd40.jpg

  Main Role :

At Secret Agency Department , we provide the safety to all USA inhabitance by stopping gangs and terrorists and raid their bases , to got all the black money , Drugs , guns etc. We also can save the V.I.Ps in USA, and we do Invastigations on hard crims .

 

28959103_2051422948231013_5733271037915693056_o.thumb.jpg.5e78aa292e31946eaeb6e199766fc922.jpg

members.thumb.jpg.087cb4ffe20864db8c42dc461e8ae017.jpg

 

Director : Director.Name

The leader of S.A.D that leads everything. This is the most important and most responsible person for the S.A.D.  Director of S.A.D is the highest ranked person in the chain of command.

@Andre

 

Deputy Director : D-Director.Name

The most trusted member and who leads the group when the Director is not available. Mainly, Vice Director of S.A.D. is the greatest helper to the Director, he's the person chosen by the director and the one that the director trusts the most. In the cases when the Director isn't able to lead the S.A.D., Vice Director takes his role temporary.

 

@Revonex

 

 

Assistant Dept. Director : AD-Director.Name

Who Helps the Vice Director to make decisions and who helps him to lead the group When the Director is not available , he also can lead the group when the Vice Director is not available too. Mainly, these people are same to Vice Director as Vice Director is to Director. They help Vice Director and give him some advises that they think could help the S.A.D. improve.

 

@Access

 

 

Chief of Ops : Chief.Name

Who cares about the agents and watches their work and leads the group when the Director , the Vice Director and his Assistants are not available . Chief of Ops , as the name says, do supervising. They are some sort of field agents that help other lower ranked agents about anything they might have problems with. However, their duty is also to keep watch on every agent and their actions. If some of the agents gets caught doing something wrong or disrespecting rules, they're free to give him a warning or even punish him, but in most cases, the Chief have to follow the chain of command.

 

@Mephisto

@ZeKinG

@Bean
 

Dept. Chief of Ops : D-Chief.Name

The right hand of the Chief of Ops who help him to do his job. He is somewhat helper of the Chief of Ops . However, he is not able to lead the group when no one is able to. He's just there to help Chiefs of Ops full fill their duties.

 

@Reacher

 

Special Operations : SO.Name

They are the most skilled S.A.D members who the higher ranks depands on them in every activity . also they are Trainers and instructors that are specially trained for training others. They have a specific role besides other roles in the S.A.D. and that is the task to teach other members the skills that could be useful in various situations that their duty can lead them into.

@Coma

@Horrible

 

Inspector : Inspector.Name

Rank of Inspector is to make Inspections on secret gangs or terrorists . . They have more authority over chief Advisor ect , but they should never abuse it.

Lower ranked members, such as chief Advisor, Senior, Agents, Probationary Agents  should be respectful to these Agents.

 

@Driver 

 

chief Advisor : C-Advisor.Name

Who cares about the agents and watches their work when the higher ranked agents are not available, he also can train the lower ranked agents .

 

@Mixpeko 

 

 

Advisory Agent : A.Agent.Name

he is The right hand of the chief Advisor , and he's got the same roles as the chief Advisor got, 

@Jim

@Glayd

 

Senior : Senior.Name

Rank of Senior is somewhat more "upgraded" version of Agent . They have same roles and duties as the Agent have. However, with the experience and skills shown, application for rank up sent, the HQ and members of Training team have decided to promote them to Senior . They have more authority over Agent and Probationary Agent , but they should never abuse it  . Lower ranked members, such as Agents and Probationary Agent should be respectful to these Agents.


@Martin

@Winston

@Matix

@Yokih

@Santos

Agent : Agent.Name

This rank is the first rank employee gets when the probationary stage is finished. This Agent has normal duties as any other agent should have. They basically do both the field and the office duties

@iTsMe 

@Rocker

@agent

@Quiz
 

Probationary Agent : Private.Name

Trainee is usually a person that applied for S.A.D. and their application got accepted. They are here to learn the skills and achieve knowledge from higher ranked members and Trainers / Instructors. After they pass their probationary stage, they're free to apply for the rank of Agent I and their applications are then processed and reviewed by the Recruitment members of S.A.D.

 

@Shnoofles

@Bozi

@Riley

@Codex#

@XDarkMan

 

28959103_2051422948231013_5733271037915693056_o.thumb.jpg.5e78aa292e31946eaeb6e199766fc922.jpg

media.thumb.jpg.4c305b54a9a0857fd2321db44c47e0d0.jpg

 

28959103_2051422948231013_5733271037915693056_o.thumb.jpg.5e78aa292e31946eaeb6e199766fc922.jpg

 

applica.thumb.jpg.c21dfe771c28543f2bde9a21d4af12a5.jpg

Recruitment Status Open

Application format:

 

 

 

PART 1 - Personal Information

Ingame name:

Account name:

Real name:

Nationality:

Age:

Do you have discord:

 

PART 2 - Ingame Information

Current G/S/C:

Current group:

What are your strengths:

What are your weakness:

English skills (0-10):

RP skills (0-10):

Ingame playtime (hours):

How many hours do you play in one day :

 

PART 3 - Additional Information

Do you read all the topic  ? :

Write a paragraph about yourself:

Describe our role using your own words:

Why are you interested in joining us:

Convince us to accept you :

 

 

Our results :

 

 

 

 

 

zaaz.thumb.jpg.1cb008228221e20ee514ac46dd0e8a07.jpg

Means : You convince us enough in your application

 

zadz.thumb.jpg.967b2b443ce8e426fc65040882c68ffa.jpg

Means: We are not sure about your skills .

 

xw.thumb.jpg.aa2eddf3eb03ea67ff24c54fc27be0db.jpg

Means: Your application is not good enough

 

 

 

28959103_2051422948231013_5733271037915693056_o.thumb.jpg.5e78aa292e31946eaeb6e199766fc922.jpg

 


thumbnail_properties.thumb.jpg.8eb4a9cf2d293ae0c2caae3277716c76.jpg
 

'' Will be added soon ''

28959103_2051422948231013_5733271037915693056_o.thumb.jpg.5e78aa292e31946eaeb6e199766fc922.jpg

thumbnail_divisions.thumb.jpg.357850eba6f05526bd8235800cb32edc.jpg

Naval Division : A navy or maritime force is the branch of a nation's armed forces principally designated for naval and amphibious warfare; namely, lake-borne, riverine, littoral, or ocean-borne combat operations and related functions.

Paramedic division :  paramedic is a healthcare professional, predominantly in the pre-hospital and out-of-hospital environment, and working mainly as part of emergency medical services, such as on an ambulance.

Air Unit division : The airborne Division is an elite modular specialized light infantry division of the The secret Agency Department Trained for air assault operations.

Edited by An.Dre-->

Share this post


Link to post

PART 1 - Personal Information

Ingame name :  ALT Horrible

Account name:  ogulcan01

Real name:  Oğulcan

Nationality: Turkey

Age: 17

Do you have discord? Yes i do.

 

PART 2 - Ingame Information

Current S/C/G : ALT

Current group: PC (probation)

What are your strengths:  Teamworking-Roleplaying-Shooting-Driving

What are your weakness: Planes and sometimes arresting 

English skills (0-10):  I can rate my english skills as 7.5

RP skills (0-10): 9

Ingame hours: I guess it was 310+

 

PART 3 - Additional Information

Write a paragraph about yourself: Hey my name is Oğulcan, im living in Istanbul. I like playing football,basketball and table tennis. Then im playing saes since 2013. Im helpfully person and im patient(sometimes xd) also usually im an active player.

What is our role (By your own words):  Sad's role is defend the city from drug dealers, weapon dealers,kidnappers etc... Also they should arrest the gang members.

Why do you want to join us: I like here, and i have many friends in here.

 Why should we accept you: Im active and helpfully player.(for 3 week i could go to pre-active because of my exams.)

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Oxedan said:

PART 1 - Personal Information

Ingame name :  ALT Horrible

Account name:  ogulcan01

Real name:  Oğulcan

Nationality: Turkey

Age: 17

Do you have discord? Yes i do.

 

PART 2 - Ingame Information

Current S/C/G : ALT

Current group: PC (probation)

What are your strengths:  Teamworking-Roleplaying-Shooting-Driving

What are your weakness: Planes and sometimes arresting 

English skills (0-10):  I can rate my english skills as 7.5

RP skills (0-10): 9

Ingame hours: I guess it was 310+

 

PART 3 - Additional Information

Write a paragraph about yourself: Hey my name is Oğulcan, im living in Istanbul. I like playing football,basketball and table tennis. Then im playing saes since 2013. Im helpfully person and im patient(sometimes xd) also usually im an active player.

What is our role (By your own words):  Sad's role is defend the city from drug dealers, weapon dealers,kidnappers etc... Also they should arrest the gang members.

Why do you want to join us: I like here, and i have many friends in here.

 Why should we accept you: Im active and helpfully player.(for 3 week i could go to pre-active because of my exams.)

zaaz.thumb.jpg.1686daf576b0e95c332471fb34a4d882.jpg

Welcom to S.A.D , you are accepted , Search for one of the HQs or Leaders for your test.

Share this post


Link to post

 

PART 1 - Personal Information

Ingame name :  Quiz

Account name:  ssnipemouse

Real name:  Abdulrahman

Nationality: Jordanian

Age: 14

Do you have discord? Yes, i am in the discord group too

 

PART 2 - Ingame Information

Current S/C/G : SAPA

Current group: SAPR / MCC

What are your strengths:  I am good at using weapons , Good driver ( plane , helicopter and Cars ) , Teamwork skills and very good at rp

What are your weakness: I have Bad FPS

English skills (0-10): 7.5

RP skills (0-10): 7.5

Ingame hours: 540+ hour

 

PART 3 - Additional Information

Write a paragraph about yourself: I am Abdulrahman , 14 years old , I live in jordan , I am a very good person in real life and i am the first in my school . I wish to learn swimming because i like it very much , I don't like anything related to ball . I am a really Mature Guy .

What is our role (By your own words): SAD's Group role is Protecting San Andreas from Terrorists  , gangs and get all the illegal money back from them . They protect Important persons as well .

Why do you want to join us:  My friend told me about this group and he told me to read about it and I liked this group very much and i have friends inside the group as well .

 Why should we accept you: I am Mature , skillful and mature guy

Share this post


Link to post

PART 1 - Personal Information

Ingame name : Yokih

Account name: Ferom123

Real name: Ali

Nationality:Morrocan

Age:16

Do you have discord?yes

 

PART 2 - Ingame Information

Current S/C/G :San_Andreas_Federal_Police

Current group:San_Andreas_Park_Ranger and i applied for BES and i got peding

What are your strengths: shooting/driving/Rplaying

What are your weakness:N/A

English skills (0-10):8/10

RP skills (0-10):8/10

Ingame hours:487h

 

PART 3 - Additional Information

Write a paragraph about yourself:i am Ali i live in Morrocco/SAFI.i am playing bascetball with an association(ASS).i play in MTA for 2years and i am plating saes for 1year.i am an active player and patient

What is our role (By your own words):the role of SAD is to protect city of arms/drugs dealer and arrest all gang members

Why do you want to join us:i want to joined SAD because i like and i love protect city and help all civilian

 Why should we accept you:if SAD HQs/Leader accept me i will make some events and RPs  and help ppl

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Quiz said:

 

PART 1 - Personal Information

Ingame name :  Quiz

Account name:  ssnipemouse

Real name:  Abdulrahman

Nationality: Jordanian

Age: 14

Do you have discord? Yes, i am in the discord group too

 

PART 2 - Ingame Information

Current S/C/G : SAPA

Current group: SAPR / MCC

What are your strengths:  I am good at using weapons , Good driver ( plane , helicopter and Cars ) , Teamwork skills and very good at rp

What are your weakness: I have Bad FPS

English skills (0-10): 7.5

RP skills (0-10): 7.5

Ingame hours: 540+ hour

 

PART 3 - Additional Information

Write a paragraph about yourself: I am Abdulrahman , 14 years old , I live in jordan , I am a very good person in real life and i am the first in my school . I wish to learn swimming because i like it very much , I don't like anything related to ball . I am a really Mature Guy .

What is our role (By your own words): SAD's Group role is Protecting San Andreas from Terrorists  , gangs and get all the illegal money back from them . They protect Important persons as well .

Why do you want to join us:  My friend told me about this group and he told me to read about it and I liked this group very much and i have friends inside the group as well .

 Why should we accept you: I am Mature , skillful and mature guy

zaaz.thumb.jpg.fc3ea2cf5e3f96533fc47f04f9f21b2f.jpg

Welcom to S.A.D , you are accepted , Search for one of the HQs or Leaders for your test.

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Yokih said:

PART 1 - Personal Information

Ingame name : Yokih

Account name: Ferom123

Real name: Ali

Nationality:Morrocan

Age:16

Do you have discord?yes

 

PART 2 - Ingame Information

Current S/C/G :San_Andreas_Federal_Police

Current group:San_Andreas_Park_Ranger and i applied for BES and i got peding

What are your strengths: shooting/driving/Rplaying

What are your weakness:N/A

English skills (0-10):8/10

RP skills (0-10):8/10

Ingame hours:487h

 

PART 3 - Additional Information

Write a paragraph about yourself:i am Ali i live in Morrocco/SAFI.i am playing bascetball with an association(ASS).i play in MTA for 2years and i am plating saes for 1year.i am an active player and patient

What is our role (By your own words):the role of SAD is to protect city of arms/drugs dealer and arrest all gang members

Why do you want to join us:i want to joined SAD because i like and i love protect city and help all civilian

 Why should we accept you:if SAD HQs/Leader accept me i will make some events and RPs  and help ppl

zaaz.thumb.jpg.3a70e311c72082e3df33183d93473d4b.jpg

Welcom to S.A.D , you are accepted , Search for one of the HQs or Leaders for your test.

Share this post


Link to post

PART 1 - Personal Information

Ingame name : SAPA****|xDarkMan

Account name: freezer13

Real name: Ilyas

Nationality:Algerian

Age:16

Do you have discord?Yeah

 

PART 2 - Ingame Information

Current S/C/G :Sapa

Current group:UFC.WWE.TSOP

What are your strengths:Driving Shooting

What are your weakness: Driving planes

English skills (0-10):7-10

RP skills (0-10):8-10

Ingame hours:156

 

PART 3 - Additional Information

Write a paragraph about yourself:My name is Ilyas ,I am 16 years old I am a student I have many friends in saes 

What is our role (By your own words):Protect city and stop criminals and terrorists 

Why do you want to join us:I want to help SAD and i have many friends there 

 Why should we accept you:I am helpful , loyal,and i love teamwork

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.