9 minutes ago, glastras96 said:

Hello I want to tell u that FBI already exist. The Leader of FBI and the owner is @Patrol.

You can't make the same Squad if someone have it already. 

How about, you go on said topic and read the last message placed there?

You're obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

Edited by IG8820-->

2 hours ago, glastras96 said:

Hello I want to tell u that FBI already exist. The Leader of FBI and the owner is @Patrol.

You can't make the same Squad if someone have it already. 

Hi glastras, let me tell ya that they are authorized to create a new topic. Mine is old and probably outdated!

So it is all okay, 

for one moment i could not stop laughing when i saw your post !

no more confusion ! 

STAGE 1

Name: RezaWWW
Account Name: rezawwww
Nationality: iranian
Are you over 16 years of age? If no, please specify your age: 14
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: Nope. because I didn't have enough time to get it but once I get time I'll try my luck for it.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: SAPA because I want to try my luck for FBI.
Why do you wish to join the FBI: Well, at first I want to say that I love copside becuase I can make better and more roleplays as being cop, I love to play as being cop because Iam glad that Iam helping SA and Government, I'm glad that Iam making SA safer. I want to join FBI because I love FBI's roleplay, that's why Iam interested in FBI.
Why should we accept you: Well because Iam experienced cop and I been in some roleplay servers and I learned the ropes such as making good and better roleplays, well I improved my skills there and I think Iam ready to become FBI Agent.

STAGE 2 – GIVE SHORT ANSWERS

What is roleplaying: Well roleplaying means acting like you're in real life we shouldn't act the things that we generally don't do it in real life. I can say that in one sentence that Roleplay means acting like in real life and be yourself(and don't do anything stupid that you don't do it in real life)
What is deathmatching: Well Dmming means killing someone without reason or NON-RP(means killing outside of RP) for example criminal can't open fire on criminal but Police is allowed to open fire on criminal if criminal denied his/her roleplay request.(and there was no way to arrest him/her)
Tell us three server rules (F1): Don't DM, Don't aviod arrest and Don't abuse with anims(or generally) and I would like to say that important rule (to not camp in hospital to arrest wanted criminals)
Are you allowed to deathmatch: Of course not we aren't allowed to DM but that depends if we are making roleplay and everything is roleplay so we're allowed to dm(if dmming is part of roleplay and we spoke to the person before the roleplay) but If it's NON-RP of course It's rulebreaking!

STAGE 3

What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 7
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 8
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 8
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10:9

What are your strengths: Roleplay,Driving

What are your weaknesses: landing with parachute

Edited by rezaWWW-->

t61RJ5T.jpg?1

U.S. Department of Justice

Federal Bureau of Investigation

Office of the Executive                                                                                      San Andreas, 700-002

Last Updated: 15/02/2018

Dear @rezaWWW,

We are glad to inform you that you have passed the application stage. Meet any member of the Executive team in-game (Mickey, Mike, IG8820 or DanielRey).

Best regards.

On 2/15/2018 at 5:41 PM, Patrol said:

Hi glastras, let me tell ya that they are authorized to create a new topic. Mine is old and probably outdated!

So it is all okay, 

for one moment i could not stop laughing when i saw your post !

no more confusion ! 

Okay sorry i didn't not know, than i wish you good luck.

STAGE 1

Name: Alves
Account Name: dfndrciii
Nationality: Turkey
Are you over 16 years of age?: Yes, I'm 17 years old.
Do you have a ProCop diploma? No
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: Previously I was a member of SAPA. I left the game.
Why do you wish to join the FBI: I was inactive as i said but i came back and i did research about squads and i choosed FBI because Wayne is my friend and i want to help FBI you guys can be inactive but you are mature people thats why i want to join FBI
Why should we accept you: I think you should accept me because im active player and skilled player my english not good very well but i can speak and i can understand.I will make events and Roleplays as i said Wayne is my friend i will help him and help FBI im friendly i wont be problem for FBI i promise

What is roleplaying: Roleplay mean is acting like in real life (Robb store,Pull over etc.)
What is deathmatching: Deatmatching mean is kill someone without a reason you cant kill someone without a reason if you kill you can get ban but you can kill at RP 
Tell us three server rules (F1): Dont do DM  Speak english at mainchat and Dont camp at Hospitals
Are you allowed to deathmatch: No 

STAGE 3

What are your English skills out of 1 to: 10: 8
What are your driving skills out of 1 to: 10:8
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to: 10:8
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 7.5

What are your strengths: I can be friend easily im friendly and im loyal 

What are your weaknesses: I cant drive shamall very well and sometimes my father can be problem

t61RJ5T.jpg?1

Office of the Executive                                                                                      San Andreas, 700-002

Last Updated: 22/02/2018

Dear @Alves,

We are glad to inform you that you have passed the application stage. Meet any member of the Executive team in-game (Mickey, Mike, IG8820 or DanielRey).

Best regards.

STAGE 1

Name:Kouider
Account Name:Chepanii
Nationality:Algeria
Are you over 16 years of age? If no, please specify your age:25
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why:No
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left:DZ-S.I.G
Why do you wish to join the FBI:Fight crimes and achieve security as well as help
Why should we accept you:Because im the best 

What is roleplaying:its acting like life 
What is deathmatching:killing without reason
Tell us three server rules (F1):dont DM dont camp in hospital dont do avoid arrest
Are you allowed to deathmatch:No

STAGE 3

What are your English skills out of 1 to 10:5/10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10:8.5/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10:8/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10:5/10

What are your strengths:driving shooting arresting flying put the mood in the game

What are your weaknesses:Dont have 

STAGE 1

Name: Epichu
Account Name: hyperman112
Nationality: Finnish
Are you over 16 years of age? If no, please specify your age: 16
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No, No time for that
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: SAFP,SAPA,FOX,FBI,ALT, I left from everyone because i wanted to change G/S/C
Why do you wish to join the FBI: Because I was there perfor i left to SAPA.. And I liked to be in FBI so thats why i wish to join back ;)
Why should we accept you: Because i was perfor in FBI and We had good time

What is roleplaying: Do thing like you would do in real life
What is deathmatching: Killing someone for no reason
Tell us three server rules (F1): No DM, dont camp in spawns and no impersonation
Are you allowed to deathmatch: No, I'm not

STAGE 3

What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 8
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 8
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 8.6
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 9

What are your strengths: Shooting, Roleplaying, Driving, Parachuting, flying

What are your weaknesses: DMers

STAGE 1

Name: Nvidia
Account Name: smoke99
Nationality: British
Are you over 16 years of age? If no, please specify your age: Yes
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: Yes
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: SAPA - left to join the FBI
Why do you wish to join the FBI: I would like to join the FBI because it is one of the best squads on SAES.
Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I am decent at role playing, and can bring a lot to the FBI.

What is roleplaying: Role playing is to act out a specific role in a realistic manner. For example when role playing as a Police Officer, you would act reasonably and not, for instance, shoot randomly.
What is deathmatching: Death-matching is to purposefully cause damage to a player or a player's vehicle.
Tell us three server rules (F1): Do not death-match, do not avoid arrest unfairly, and do not use exploits (hacks etc). 
Are you allowed to deathmatch: no

STAGE 3

What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 9
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 9
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 9

What are your strengths: My main strength is that I am highly proficient with English. Another strength that I have is that I'm a cool-headed guy; I never get angry in-game or make decisions out of rage.

What are your weaknesses: My primary weakness is that I am not very active in-game due to real life; some weeks I'm really active, others not active at all. Furthermore, I am not very active on the server forums either, however, I can be more active on the forums if I am required to.

t61RJ5T.jpg?1

Office of the Executive                                                                                      San Andreas, 700-004 

23/02/2018

Dear @Sniper4600,

You have moved into the interview stage. I am wary of your skills and background, and therefore you will need to be properly screened by an executive member within the FBI (IG8820, Mike, Mickey or Daniel Rey). I wish you the best of luck and look forward to hearing from you.

Dear @chepanii,

You have passed the application stage, well done. You will also need to be screened by an executive member within the FBI (IG8820, Mike, Mickey or Daniel Rey) via a interview process to ensure you are suitable for the role. I wish you the best of luck and hope to hear from you soon.

Dear @Epichuman,

We are glad to inform you that you have passed the application stage. Meet any member of the Executive team in-game (Mickey, Mike, IG8820 or Daniel Rey).

Dear @nvidia,

We are glad to inform you that you have passed the application stage. Meet any member of the Executive team in-game (Mickey, Mike, IG8820 or Daniel Rey).

Yours sincerely,
5yoRSxf.png?1
Michael Payne
Chief Officer,
Office of the Executive

Edited by IG8820-->

STAGE 1

Name: []Risario
Account Name: titou23titou 
Nationality: Algerian 
Are you over 16 years of age? If no, please specify your age:i'm 19 years old
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No .because i don't have a time for that and i'll tried to gain it when i join F.B.I .
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: N/A
Why do you wish to join the FBI:  I want to be part of FBI is to get more experience and i would like to help FBI with his activity in the server too .
Why should we accept you: because i'm active and I'm a really skilled . I have gained enough experience .

What is roleplaying:  RolePlay means acting like real life. 
What is deathmatching: Killing players for no reason or at random . 
Tell us three server rules (F1): Speaking English In Main-chat . Don't deathmatching . Don't arrest Players in Hospitals .... . don't kill cops if you don't have stars ...
Are you allowed to deathmatch: No . 

STAGE 3

What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 7-8/10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 9/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 5/10

What are your strengths: Driving,shooting & helicopter

What are your weaknesses: Roleplaying .Driving a boat.& plane

Edited by Risario-->
added more information

t61RJ5T.jpg?1

Office of the Executive                                                                                      San Andreas, 700-004 

26/02/2018

Dear @Risario,

You have been placed under pending. You will be reviewed by a member of the Executive to ensure that you are a suitable candidate. Your application is weak however, it is supplemented by positive messages of your work with FBI members ingame while on duty, therefore we will be willing to give you a chance.

Dear @rowdy35,

Yours sincerely,
5yoRSxf.png?1
Michael Payne
Chief Officer,
Office of the Executive

Edited by IG8820-->

STAGE 1

Name:hocine
Account Name:hocine
Nationality:algeria
Are you over 16 years of age? If no, please specify your age:in 19 march i will be 16 years old
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why:no because i don't joined SAPA
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left:ICE inactive squads
Why do you wish to join the FBI:because i am good player i can shoot and drive and flying and jailed and tazed the crims and jailed him and this squads is best.
Why should we accept you:because i can ask and help this squads

What is roleplaying: RP project will make you able to get a completely new experience in the game where you will be able to do things your own way, you'll have to face new challenges and enjoy the fun with other community members more than anytime before. 
What is deathmatching:It is killing people deliberately without any reason or anything that made you kill
Tell us three server rules (F1):the words for admins/staff it's the finally
don't speak another language in Main-chat speak english
don't killed auther membres and don't causes
Are you allowed to deathmatch:no

STAGE 3

What are your English skills out of 1 to 10:5.5-10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10:8-10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10:8-10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10:6-10

What are your strengths:iam good player i have experience in this serever

What are your weaknesses:i have school and i have facking conexion and roleplaying

Edited by hocine-->

t61RJ5T.jpg?1

Last Updated: 03/03/2018

Dear @hocine,

We have decided not to proceed with your application due to the reasons listed below:

• You edited the original application format
  • You have difficulties with English, therefore I don't see you having fluid communication with other FBI agents.

Best regards.

Edited by Mickey.-->

STAGE 1

Name: Riley
Account Name: rendor123
Nationality: Hungarian
Are you over 16 years of age? If no, please specify your age: Yes, I am exactly 16 years old.
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: Yes, I received my PC Diploma 4 days ago.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: I was in the NSA for 4 months ,but I left because I have joined the SAPA. I left the SAPA after I received my ProCop diploma.
Why do you wish to join the FBI: I want to join the FBI, because I heard a lot of positive things about the squad. Also my old friend is in the FBI forces.
Why should we accept you: I think, Im trained enough to be part of the squad. Also I got experience about the RolePlay situations, and my driving skills and techniques are proper. 

What is roleplaying: RolePlaying means, acting like in real life. 
What is deathmatching: DeathMatching means, kill people, or damage vehicles without reason.
Tell us three server rules (F1):

On the mainchat only the english language is allowed.

Only one account is allowed. Dont let anybody to use your account .

You shouldnt arrest at the hospitals, or on events. Also the camping at hospital is not allowed.

Are you allowed to deathmatch: Yes, only if you are protecting yourself ,or somebody entered an offical base without permission.

STAGE 3

What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 7/10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 9/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 9/10

What are your strengths: I like to work with my teammates, and try to help them in any situations. During my SAPA Education ,I gained a lot of experience about the Police RolePlay. Im trying to ingore the ragers and the insulters ,and its not a problem for me if somebody asks me for a hand.

What are your weaknesses: My helicopter driving skills arent the best. Im not trained in the Paramedic RolePlay. My activity during the week, its not the best because I should study for the school.

Edited by MrRandom-->

t61RJ5T.jpg?1

Last Updated: 05/03/2018

Dear @MrRandom,

Best regards.

STAGE 1

Name: CodeX#
Account Name: ptgboss
Nationality: Potuguese 0F6uEfC.gif
Are you over 16 years of age? If no, please specify your age:
I am 16 years old.
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: Yes I have the ProCop diploma, acquired on March 7th, 2018.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: I've been on Tuga Thugs for some months, and actually left it to join FBI, after TT I've been FBI for also some months and left it to acquired the ProCop diploma. Left SAPA today to try my luck once more on FBI.
Why do you wish to join the FBI: I've already been FBI so I kinda know what to expect from the members, though FBI is going to some changes (like this application) and the FBI has one of the roles I prefer. 
Why should we accept you: FBI should accept me because I think my interest is good enough. I also think my RP in the FBI role scenario is quite good. And I can be an active member, at least for now.

What is roleplaying: Roleplaying is simulating / pretending a real life situation, trying to make it as close as possible to real life in its actions.
What is deathmatching: Deathmatching is randomly and/or without any reason the action of attacking another player causing any damage to him/her and to his/her vehicle.
Tell us three server rules (F1): Multi-account is not permitted. Cheating is not allowed. And english is the only language that must be used in the main chat.
Are you allowed to deathmatch: I am only allowed to deathmatch inside a roleplay scenario, if for some reason the suspect is not arrestable or unstopable.

STAGE 3

What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 8
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 7
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 6
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 8.5

What are your strengths: Arresting

What are your weaknesses: Driving in high speed, my aim is not that good.

Sincerely,

CodeX# / Daniel Slay

t61RJ5T.jpg?1

07/03/2018

Dear @CodeX#,

Yours sincerely,
5yoRSxf.png?1
Michael Payne
Chief Officer,
Office of the Executive

Edited by IG8820-->