STAGE 1

Name: Amr
Account Name: amrpop22
Nationality: Egyptian
Are you over 16 years of age? If no, please specify your age: 20 yr
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: Sadly no. because simply everytime i were thinking to make it i couldnt because my work irl so i didnt got the chance to make it in sapa or via the external way but im looking forward to got it this time from the external way.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: 

Organizations / Gangs / Squads:

NiR > Dead

Vendetta > Dead 

The Strike Team > left because a Problem with an HQ.

Black Bullet > left because Report from an HQ of FBI thought that i abused but once i explained what happens to both side they got the bigger picture and everything gets solved with both sides but i went in inactive period because my work irl

Outcome > Dead

San Andreas Federal Police > left because a Problem with an HQ got me to leave.

Overdose Crime > Dead

Black Syndicate > got to leave to building another gang 

The Corleone > Dead

▶ Organization Zero > Left because a problem with an HQ too.

Groups:

▶ San Andreas Pirates

▶ Ventura's Tunings

▶ InvestArms Corporation

Why do you wish to join the FBI: well clearly everyone wishing to join the federal bureau of investigation but for me im looking for quite satisfied place got adult qualified respected members to stay in so i couldnt find better place than fbi
Why should we accept you: tbh i hate that part when i got to say my abilities but lets start with that im one of these few ppl who can work under pressure and that's something is very necessary in game few people only those who got the creative mind to put plans in the hard times and when it comes to pro cop then you couldnt found better than the oldest members in saes also my knowledge about everything in saes is more than many of the others as im from the oldest people in the community and the best thing that ill try to do my best to benefit & improving the squad within activities / rps and everything that possible to do for the organzation.

STAGE 2 – GIVE SHORT ANSWERS

What is roleplaying: it can be defined as acting same as in real life , like every single details you doin in the server you must do it same as in real life.
What is deathmatching: 
DM is when you killing anyone or destroying his / her vehicles without reasons and permissions from your class / job to do so. why it isnt allowed because SAES is an RP Server not DM Server.
Tell us three server rules (F1): 

1 ~ None are able to open the red gate in the jail from the cop side

2 ~ english in mainchat

3 ~ None are able to do marker arrest its forbidden

4 ~ None are able to camp at hospital 
Are you allowed to deathmatch: only in the deathmatching zone otherwise deathmatch is forbidden as well.

STAGE 3

What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 8 / 10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 8 / 10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 9 / 10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 9 / 10

What are your strengths: Well. i would like to start with the behavior the most important thing, i got an patient that has no limit and that's because my human development courses , i got a long experience in my life with all the kinds of people within the different ages / nationality so i may known them good and i never been racist in my life ive never care before about the nationality / religion of who i dealt with or what he was in the past i just care about the person whose infront of meh and what he become in the present.that was the communications skills but ig skills is sure more than decent the shooting , driving , flying , arresting skills are available

What are your weaknesses: i think my weaknesses is my few langauges ive been currently spoken only english / arabic

Edited by Amr,-->

STAGE 1

Name: Mrwan
Account Name: jaycee2015
Are you over 16 years of age? If no, please specify your age: I'm 17 years old, Turning to 18 this september
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: I've been In the criminal side and now I am turning to the cop side and I'm looking forward to get the PC diploma while being In FBI.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: Well, I've been In too many organizations back In the days, But I'll mention the last organisations I've been part off.

I've been In FOX and I got kicked because the SL doesn't like me, there's no reason actually but yeah, Then I made my own gang called OverdoseCrime you may have seen It around as It stayed on the server for over 7 months, made It to level 2 but then we decided to close It duo to some Issues, After that me and some of the OC members went to help BS and we stayed In it for days or a week, Actually I didn't have any problems Inside but a friend of mine who helped me In OC all the time since I started It wanted to try his luck and make a new gang so I had to leave with him and return the favor, we left and we made The Corleone, he gave me the leadership and I had no problems to lead for a while but then when I was bored and tried to give him the leadership he just refused because he had no time too so we had to close It aswell, then we joined Z, I'v been In Z for like a month or something, I won't lie but I haven't been very active lately but It's because I am very bored of the game and because I don't have anything else to do In the game but when I felt that I missed It and want to go back, I decided to leave the crimnal side and go back to the cop side to have more fun and get back to the game.
Why do you wish to join the FBI: FBI Is one of the best squads around and It's one of my favorite squads around the server, I choosed FBI because I'm willing to help It to get back the activity and because I know some people Inside, they're cool and they're my friends and I want to be with them.
Why should we accept you: I'm very skilled as I've been playing here for like 4 years and I joined a lot of organisations and I always got experience and learn from them, I know all the rules, never got banned.

What is roleplaying: Acting like real life
What is deathmatching: Killing someone without a reason

1- I have to talk english in the main chat

2- cops aren't allowed to marker arrest

3- DMing ain't allowed

4- Bug abusing isn't allowed
Are you allowed to deathmatch: Nope

STAGE 3

What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: I'll give It 6
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: Not that good, so I'll say 5
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: Maybe 7? 
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: I roleplayed a lot so It might be like 7 or 8

What are your strengths: Shooting, Roleplaying, Flying, Parachouting

What are your weaknesses: Driving, I am not that good In driving.

t61RJ5T.jpg?1

U.S. Department of Justice

Federal Bureau of Investigation

Office of the Executive                                                                                      San Andreas, 700-004 

11/04/2018

Dear @Winston1,

Your application has been resolved with me during our time in San Fierro Cathedral. Apologies for any inconveniences.

Dear @Amr,

Thank you for providing us with the requested information, you have passed the application stage and will now be tested by either me or @Mike_Busk in-game. 

Dear @Mrwan,

Thank you for providing us with the requested information, you have passed the application stage and will now be tested by either me or @Mike_Busk in-game. 

Yours sincerely,
Payne

Michael Payne

FBI Director,
Office of the Executive

Edited by IG8820-->

STAGE 1

Name: Ziad
Account Name: ziadtarek2
Are you over 16 years of age? If no, please specify your age: 16 years old 
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No , i was a criminal life and i take decision To be a Coplife .

Overdosecrime : Dead

The Corleone : Dead

Organization Zero: Left to go to cop life

✪ Black syndicate : Left to build TC

Groups:

➽ Ventura's Tunings
Why do you wish to join the FBI: Because i saw you have a nice forum and teaming and Roleplay and i will try to put my effort in the FBI
Why should we accept you: i'm good at Roleplaying and i Find FBI the best squad to Join and i like teaming with the other members.

What is roleplaying: Acting like real Life.
What is deathmatching: killing some one for no reason.

1- Dming not allowed.

2- Marker arrest not allowed.

3-Bug abusing not allowed.

4-Not allowed to arrest at hospital.
Are you allowed to deathmatch: Yes, because its against server rules

STAGE 3

What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 8
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10:8
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10:7
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10:7

What are your strengths:I'm good some at shooting,roleplaying,driving,Flying i will try to put this all at the FBI and i will try to do my best

What are your weaknesses: Flying

Name: bob 
Account Name: BOUBA2108 

Nationality: Algeria
Are you over 16 years of age? If no, please specify your age:  25 .
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: No
Why do you wish to join the FBI : well its my app number 2 , i am realy interested to join in FBI i want be good agent/player , i want help and  give more activity to FBI  ( go to  lvl 5 ) , i have friends in this Squad i want be with them  .
Why should we accept you: i have good skills now especially when i get denied in my first app . i decided to training and improve my skills and learn my english , i am now other one .

What is roleplaying: its create roles or action  like real life  
What is deathmatching: break cars , kill with out reason 
Tell us three server rules (F1):  no spam in main chat , no marker arrest/kill , must speak english in mainchat
Are you allowed to deathmatch: No not allowed

STAGE 3

What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 6/10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 7/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 8/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 7/10

What are your strengths: chassing , shooting, arresting  

What are your weaknesses: fly with heli.

STAGE 1

Name: S-117
Account Name: ali303
Nationality: Egypt
Are you over 16 years of age? If no, please specify your age: 13 years old and after 4 days i will be 14
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: no i don't have it because when i was will get my PC test i get out from the game because i was have something to deal with it and SAPA SFC told me that i have to retest in 2 days but then SAPA HQ said that i have to rewrite all the apply again and then i left SAPA
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: SAPA for telling me that i have to rewrite the PC apply and FR i left t because it died
Why do you wish to join the FBI: i want to move a big step in my carrer and join FBI because i think it's the best squad in SAES and i want to be with FBI with everything
Why should we accept you: because i'm active as hell and i'm soo good at driving helicopters and i'm good and using M4 and sniper rifle and a little bit at driving cars

What is roleplaying: RP is acting like real life
What is deathmatching: is killing someone for no reason
Tell us three server rules (F1): 1 don't DM 2 don't park arrest or park kill 3 don't avoid cops by dming yourself
Are you allowed to deathmatch: no

STAGE 3

What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 8 or 9
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 7
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 8
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 10

What are your strengths: driving helicopters and using M4 and sniper rifle

What are your weaknesses: still N/A until i find it

Edited by Master Chief-->

t61RJ5T.jpg?1

Office of the Executive                                                                                      San Andreas, 700-004 

15/04/2018

Dear @ziadtarek,

Dear @BOB.WOLF,

Dear @Master Chief,

For someone who believes themselves to have no weaknesses and a high proficiency in English, I do not see the reason or the purpose in being unable to rewrite your PC application. This therefore displays a high level of immaturity and a lack of discipline. We do not need hot-headed individuals within our organisation who will fail to comply to the chain of command. You are therefore denied.

Yours sincerely,
Payne

Michael Payne

FBI Director,
Office of the Executive

Edited by IG8820-->

STAGE 1

Name:Kouider
Account Name:Chepanii
Nationality:Algeria
Are you over 16 years of age? If no, please specify your age:No/i have 25 
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why:No/because i was playing as crim
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left:/
Why do you wish to join the FBI:Because is one of the best squad in my eyes
Why should we accept you:Because im active,loyal and helpful

What is roleplaying:Its acting and doing like real life
What is deathmatching:Its killing or shoot at cars of other without reason
Tell us three server rules (F1):Dont DM,Dont park arrestdont camp at hospital
Are you allowed to deathmatch:No

STAGE 3

What are your English skills out of 1 to 10:7/10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10:9/10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10:8/10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10:7/10

What are your strengths:shooting,arresting,tazing,teamworking

What are your weaknesses:parachuting

Edited by chepanii-->

t61RJ5T.jpg?1

STAGE 1

Name: Breezy
Account Name: breezy331
Nationality: Sudanese
Are you over 16 years of age? If no, please specify your age: I'm twenty years old.
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: Yes, I do.
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: I've been in some minor organizations when I was beginner back to 2014, I can mention some major ones like Red Devils Motorcycle Club, Tuga Thugs, Black Syndicate, The Strike Team, Federal Bureau of Investigation and San Andreas Police Academy. I left most of them to step forward in my career till I joined the Black Syndicate, left to rejoin the law side after having enough of being a criminal. If you need more details I can talk ingame with any Top Brass member.
Why do you wish to join the FBI: I wish to rejoin actually since it isn't my first time. I want to help the bureau climb up again to its best like it was before. 
WhyI should we accept you: I think I'm quite experienced and professional, mature and I know to sort things. I'm qualified enough to be a member again like I was in the past.

What is roleplaying: Roleplaying : referred to it usually as RP-ing means to act and simulate like real life situations.
What is deathmatching: Deathmatching : referred it usually as DM-ing means to kill-shoot someone or cause any kind of damage to his properties/vehicles without a valid reason.
Tell us three server rules  (F1): Do not deathmatch, Always talk English in main chat and be respectful to the community.
Are you allowed to deathmatch: No, I'm not.

STAGE 3

What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 6-7 out of 10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 7 out of 10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 8 out of 10
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 7-8 out of 10.

What are your strengths: I'm good at roleplaying, Driving, shooting and mostly handling difficult situations wisely. In addition I can talk quite fine and understandable English.

What are your weaknesses: I'm not that weak in a specific part but I have some internet issues which affect me the most.

STAGE 1

Name: Qweezy.
Account Name: qweezy331.
Nationality: Sudanese.
Are you over 16 years of age? If no, please specify your age: I am 18 years old.
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: Yes I do.

SAPA: I left it first time to get PC.

FBI: I had really enjoyable time in the squad, it was one of my best times in SAES, to be honest I can’t remember well the date of leaving because it was really a long time ago.

SAPA: After leaving FBI I didn’t trust to join a squad so I returned to SAPA. Left to try criminal side.

Black Syndicate: Didn’t like the crim side overall so decided to return.

SAPA: left it now to join FBI.
Why do you wish to join the FBI: I think the members are friendly, also I had nice time in the past which hopefully I would like to return it. Also I would like to help the squad to get better.
Why should we accept you: I believe that am fitting all the requirements. I believe that am mature and skilled also I am pretty active. I am an ex member of the bureau so It will be easy to fit well within FBI.

What is roleplaying: It is acting reality on the role you are spawn. For example if you are spawned as a Police Officer, you should do your duties such as patrolling around, stopping suspects….etc.
What is deathmatching: It means damaging a player or his car for no valid reason and it is not allowed.
Tell us three server rules (F1): You are not allowed to DM. You are not allowed to avoid arresting. Criminals are not allowed to shoot cops from unclimbable roofs.
Are you allowed to deathmatch: 

As I said above, no you are not allowed to.

STAGE 3

What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: I would rate them 7 out of 10.
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 8 out of 10
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 8
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 7.5

What are your strengths: Mainly I am good it all matters related to cops life (Rping, driving,arresting ….etc) since I am an old cop. I am also good at Combat and not bad in flying planes. Also I consider myself an influent English speaker.

What are your weaknesses: Maybe sometimes I get ping raise which affects my gameplay as well as unexpectedly going inactive due to University. These are my main problems.

t61RJ5T.jpg?1

21/04/2018

Dear @Breezy,

Dear @Qweezy,

Dear @chepanii,

You are currently Under-Review until you think of an appropriate example for a weakness for yourself which is appropriate. Contact me once you have. Until then, keep patrolling and hanging out with our Agents, good luck. 

Yours sincerely,
Payne

Michael Payne

FBI Director,
Office of the Executive

Edited by IG8820-->

STAGE 1

Name: Daniel
Account Name: Skazgud
Nationality: USA
Are you over 16 years of age? If no, please specify your age: Yes
Do you have a ProCop diploma? If no, please specify why: No, I am relatively new
Previous G/S/C memberships and why you left: N/A
Why do you wish to join the FBI: I want to join so that I can uphold the law and protect the innocent.
Why should we accept you: I will remain loyal and active.

What is roleplaying: Consciously acting out a role.
What is deathmatching: Attacking another player with no just cause.
Tell us three server rules (F1): No DM, No Excessive Harassing, No Impersonation of staff.
Are you allowed to deathmatch: No

STAGE 3

What are your English skills out of 1 to 10: 10
What are your driving skills out of 1 to 10: 7
What are your shooting skills out of 1 to 10: 7
What are your role-play skills out of 1 to 10: 5

What are your strengths: Driving, Speaking English, Altruism

What are your weaknesses: Roleplaying is something I'm familiar with but never had much practice.

t61RJ5T.jpg?1

24/04/2018 

Dear @sigmonlp,

Thank you for providing us with the requested information, you have passed the application stage and will now be tested by either me or @CodeX# in-game.  

Yours sincerely,
Payne

Michael Payne

FBI Director,
Office of the Executive