58 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the idea?

• Yes, Great idea.
    • No, Bad idea.
    • Yes, But I have a suggestion.
    • No, And here is my reason....

Question

30 answers to this question

The organisations on the server use almost all the skins and it is very had to find new skins for new organisations.
Modded skins are out of the table, shaders possible but that's something for the HQs to decide.

@NanoBob

• Upvote 7

ii think better rewards would get a lot more donations, but........

the stance of Saes HQ in the past was "it's not about the rewards" and they don't seem need the extra donations so I gave up on this suggestion years ago. 

But yeah, I think it would imo. 

• Upvote 2

^Racist^! AS far as i know katla gonna have this feature for every one :)

Anyways good idea +1!

Edited by Eaglee-->
  • Upvote 1

So me and Mellow where speaking on Discord and i gave him my point and because i fell like it would be usefull if this goes foward i will post it.
1)Skin rules Should be like the Cop Car rules.

What i mean? Mellow posted that cops cant have criminal skin's as Shader but it's not logical for one reason All squads have shader's now and allowing cops to have a shader on a cop skin with shader alrdy would useless so do like the Police Car Rule.

Allow Cops/Crimianls to have a skin of the other side BUT if cought abusing they would lose the donation and no refund like the Police Car Rule.

This way Cops and Criminal could Get a shader if they would like for when they want to spawn criminal or police(depeding on what u are )

This would also go for Companys ofc.

Other Point is idk for sure but this is Directed to @Angelo./ @NanoBob

Can any skin use the skin shader we donated for? because as far as i know skin shader on organizations is applied to a X skin  so if we applied the Shader of the skin of Drug Dealer spawn it wouldnt work for the Arms Dealer spawn correct?

Apart from this 2 Point's the Sugestion looks good and a the point at the end where donating is low with the prices of today is also true 

• Upvote 2

I say if you donate for the pure reason of a skin shader, it shouldn't be more than 5 pounds. Though it is a very nice idea and I think it could bring some attention towards the skin shader designers too. ($$$)

Also I think you should be able to change to the skin using altgr > change clothing on vehicles which has a trunk only, now as the script already exists.

+1

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Angelo. said:

The server organisations on the server use almost all the skins and it is very had to find new skins for new organisations.
Modded skins are out of the table, shaders possible but that's something for the HQs to decide.

@NanoBob

Yeah I wasn't expecting Modded Skins but I think shaders shouldn't be that bad and even if shaded skins is going to be a problem we could still use this without shaders.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Jasper said:

It will if everyone who donated $5+ get a shaded skin, that would be like.. a lot of players. 

Isn't that right @Boston ?!

But it wont be 5$ for SURE , its a goddamn shader

• Upvote 2

If I could get my own skin in game to me.....I would pay 20-30 bucks for it.  Maybe even more tbh. 

• Upvote 1

only 400+ donations

On 8/7/2017 at 11:11 PM, KaKush said:

definitely

only 300+ donations :D

• Upvote 2

slightly edited the topic.

Thanks everyone for the support of the suggestion, don't forget to upvote the suggestion on the upperleft of the topic.

If you don't like the suggestion, I would love to have some feedback on why.

Edited by Mellow-->

7 minutes ago, Fabman said:

I like the idea a lot.If that happens,i'm gonna donate and get the Hitler skin fo' sure. +2

I'm pretty sure SAES wont allow you to donate and get modded skins like the Hitler skin.

• Upvote 2