Question

NEW JOB

i love creating modded cehicled and i give codes to people but i think about a spawn that allows us, after creating the modded vehicle,to sell it i mean do /sell and u get a menu with the modded vehicles that you created and then you put ur price (MAX 7millions) so then many creative creators will back to work and sell their marchendise and you can sell the same vehicle too many players

Edited by ahmed007007-->
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 answers to this question

I think this (if it really is needed) should be added to a gang spawn instead. Currently the creators can just share their works on forums and make topics for requests.

12 minutes ago, Tut Greco said:

I think this (if it really is needed) should be added to a gang spawn instead. Currently the creators can just share their works on forums and make topics for requests.

when i want to make money i can do this

14 minutes ago, ahmed007007 said:

when i want to make money i can do this

You can make money by working on your topic

And for the sakes of gangs that could do with this feature (though I don't really find it necessary,) would be this

or Vehicle Maniacs.

10 hours ago, Tut Greco said:

Tell that to Frisout, I asked for the SW bike and he don't :( /me cries.

• Upvote 1

-1 I don't see how this can help SAES, also many vehicles are being abused and the workshop is not fully functional (sometimes bugs out)