Jump to content

Question

We have hookers and sluts. Why not the gift that keeps on giving?

use the drunk meter, randomly pops up after hooker sex and slowly over game play increases and you die or movements are hampered. 

On full drunk meter or std meter, the player will be immobile like the drunk script. But instead of falling to the ground, he will /scratch for 2min. 

 

Dont say say it's a game no need for this. We got fucking headshot and porn animation. 

 

Boston out

  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

25 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 3

I like the idea of STDs, lol.

But I'm not so sure about the way in which you propose to implement it, lol. I'd take it back to the drawing board for now

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
  • 1

thats a funny feature and as much as I like it, I still think the Staff should work on more important thing like trucker and / or captain rework

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
  • 1
1 hour ago, Bourne said:

I disagree with you, did the drunk meter and the drunk script lag the server? I don't think so

+1

Someone doesn't get the joke rofl

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
  • 1
2 hours ago, Bourne said:

If you call that a joke then you've got some shitty ass jokes

You don't know the story before this. Everyone disliked his suggestions by saying it would lag.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

Hey boston, I see you really like suggesting things for the community/server. However most of your suggestions do not add value to the gameplay in any shape or form, so I'd like to give you some advice. Maybe you're looking in the wrong direction, Try to direct your attention towards the gameplay instead of little unnecesary things. QoL(Quality of Life) updates perhaps.

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
19 minutes ago, Blade said:

Hey boston, I see you really like suggesting things for the community/server. However most of your suggestions do not add value to the gameplay in any shape or form, so I'd like to give you some advice. Maybe you're looking in the wrong direction, Try to direct your attention towards the gameplay instead of little unnecesary things. QoL(Quality of Life) updates perhaps.

I disagree with you Blade.  People suggest stuff all the time that brings realism to the game. My suggestions reflect that.  And I would love hear hear what you deem a value to the server?

just because you don't agree with my suggestion doesn't mean it doesn't have value.  I think your answer is poor and misguided. 

You have what you deem as value and I have mine. But to attempt to curtail any suggestions you don't agree with is the wrong approach in my opinion.  

I take your response as an insult, I was on board with Zaza selling of alcohol and I suggested the discounted /sur and Clo selling of cigars along with other ideas. 

I suggest what I feel are good ideas, but responses like yours will just make me stop even suggesting anything. As much as you might not agree, to tell someone that all their ideas are shit basically  is the wrong way to go about it imo. 

  • Upvote 10

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
1 hour ago, Pera98 said:

I say -1, this will definitely lag the server.

I disagree with you, did the drunk meter and the drunk script lag the server? I don't think so

+1

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

+1

There are too few prostitutes and until two months ago the max money you could get was $800
I think that would be fun and change things a bit

Edited by Coelus-->

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
38 minutes ago, Kain said:

I like the idea of STDs, lol.

But I'm not so sure about the way in which you propose to implement it, lol. I'd take it back to the drawing board for now

I apriciate you not insulting me and my ideas lol. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
2 hours ago, Boston said:

I disagree with you Blade.  People suggest stuff all the time that brings realism to the game. My suggestions reflect that.  And I would love hear hear what you deem a value to the server?

just because you don't agree with my suggestion doesn't mean it doesn't have value.  I think your answer is poor and misguided. 

You have what you deem as value and I have mine. But to attempt to curtail any suggestions you don't agree with is the wrong approach in my opinion.  

I take your response as an insult, I was on board with Zaza selling of alcohol and I suggested the discounted /sur and Clo selling of cigars along with other ideas. 

I suggest what I feel are good ideas, but responses like yours will just make me stop even suggesting anything. As much as you might not agree, to tell someone that all their ideas are shit basically  is the wrong way to go about it imo. 

Look, I didn't mean to insult you in any way possible. I am simply encouraging to make suggestions for QoL updates and what not. I am entitled to my opinion as well, and I'm simply stating why I do not like your suggestion, I am allowed to do that, am I not?

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
7 minutes ago, Blade said:

Look, I didn't mean to insult you in any way possible. I am simply encouraging to make suggestions for QoL updates and what not. I am entitled to my opinion as well, and I'm simply stating why I do not like your suggestion, I am allowed to do that, am I not?

I apriciate your semi apology. But you did say that most of my suggestions don't add value in any shape or form. Bit rude when all I'm trying to do is make gameplay a bit more fun. 

But no need to go back and forth, we agree to disagree.   

:)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
Just now, Pera98 said:

Someone doesn't get the joke rofl

If you call that a joke then you've got some shitty ass jokes

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now