Question

Greetings,

Remember that one car you spent couple of millions on and now it's sitting bugged with an ugly spoiler, disappearing NOS and hydraulics? Yeah, thought so. All of us experienced at least once having our cars stolen and horribly modified by that one bastard trainee or a random carjacker. For no apparent reason, one player is able to adjust another player's car. Why is that? If the car's owner wants it changed, he can do it himself. This feature has no other use but constant trolling. Having a car pinked now and then, alright! It gets tiring after the hundredth time though.

What I'm suggesting is to disable any modification options for any car owned by another player.

Alternative:

Fix NOS/hydraulics/spoiler bug.

Edited by DROT-->
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

12 answers to this question

-1 for disabling modifications, BUT

3 hours ago, DROT said:

... it's sitting bugged with an ugly spoiler, disappearing NOS and hydraulics? ...

can this be acknowledged? it's been around for a while, and still not fixed.. everytime I spawn my cheetah (that has a spoiler) there's no NOS and hydraulics, need to go in and out an interior to fix it..

• Upvote 3

make sure you lock your vehicle when you exit it and you're good.
Cops carjacking people to arrest them get ejected automatically from the vehicle so they can't edit your vehicle, which leaves you no excuse not to lock your vehicle.

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, DROT said:

Remember that one car you spent couple of millions on and now it's sitting bugged with an ugly spoiler, disappearing NOS and hydraulics?

...everyone missing key part and focusing on something that isn't a problem at all.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Angelo - said:

make sure you lock your vehicle when you exit it and you're good.
Cops carjacking people to arrest them get ejected automatically from the vehicle so they can't edit your vehicle, which leaves you no excuse not to lock your vehicle.

the door remains open when you eject sometimes.
+1 from me, hate when someone messes up my Buffalo.

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Seervio said:

No ty, I spend 75% of my time on SAES trying to pink other people cars.

pinkman

p.s Agree ,+1

-1, i enjoy pinking cars and i don't wanna stop doing it, if you don't want your car to get pinked simply lock it or close the doors

I don't mind pinking, bugged cars are what bothers me. If there was a fix for this, having people modify your cars wouldn't matter at all, because all it would take to fix any changes made by another player is a trip to the garage. 

9 hours ago, DROT said:

ugly spoiler, disappearing NOS and hydraulics

This can't be fixed as far as I'm aware and reappears every time the car is respawned. Can't get rid of that God damned spoiler! Now I've one on almost every car, while none of them have functional NOS.

Edited by DROT-->
  • Upvote 1

Was much more fun when you could cost the owner 2 mil by v6ing his car. But the fun police fixed that.