The big House Robbery coming back poll  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with House Robberies to return ?

Question

33 answers to this question

Store robberies are way harder for cops to catch criminals, usually they need to abuse vehicles such as helicopter to get on the roof.

House robberies were on the ground level, so they wouldn't need to use helicopters and such anymore. Store robberies require more skill in general from both sides. Yet i feel as though this could bring more activity to police side to actually attend these robberies, as most of them don't really care anymore. 

+1, it would be nice to get more things from the past.

• Upvote 2

I mean all your reasons for wanting HR's could be solved by just getting better locations for SRs.

Moving the ones away from hospitals and putting them in more open spaces.

• Upvote 2

It's more interesting for us (cops) to attempt to arrest criminals in Store Robbies because it's harder than these "house robberies" as you said above. I have never been playing here when those house robberies existed, so I don't really know. I would see it this way.

4 hours ago, Chazz said:

It's more interesting for us (cops) to attempt to arrest criminals in Store Robbies because it's harder than these "house robberies" as you said above. I have never been playing here when those house robberies existed, so I don't really know. I would see it this way.

Currently you get killed by a random criminal's colt45 before you climb to where we criminals stand, in an house rob you just play the rusher russian.This is the difference 

• Upvote 5

Wasn't here during HR times, but it definitely looks cooler from what I saw on pictures and is balanced as well for cops. Most of the time criminals can camp on the store and kill all the cops alone.

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Millionaire. said:

Wasn't here during HR times, but it definitely looks cooler from what I saw on pictures and is balanced as well for cops. Most of the time criminals can camp on the store and kill all the cops alone.

House robberies were on the ground level, sometimes you were able to climb on the house roof that you were robbing, not sure if that was allowed though. I just feel as though current store robberies are unfair for cops, as they literally can't climb up, but just camp inside and wait till its over. Or try to land on the roof with helicopter. Yet there is only one way most of the time to get on the roof, which is up front. Criminals can see if there is a cop within the marker, expecting to look in front and see if they're climbing. 

Or what i like to do as a criminal, as most of the times cops won't even try to climb up, is to push inside and combat shotgun them, which is a brutal way of taking cops down.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, traged said:

doesn't respect other people opinion, pff.

O8LzrE4wTp2ZQmGbjuoGlQ.png

Glad to see that I am not the only one who gets annoyed by this guy

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Terry said:

Hello lovely community! Since we've been getting a good feedback from the clan HQs lately and they started to show us that they actually care about what community thinks, I also wanted to state my opinion regarding today's SRs and wanted to hear more from community. I know that many people want the good, old store robberies to return, back then when it was called '' House Robbery ''

Today's system, Store Robberies are a pain in the ass. There are many problems regarding those, I've listed a few below.

• Small, limited place with no chance of any creative moves.
  • Most of the stores are next to a hospital so when a cop dies he respawns next to the SR and it's almost impossible to do it.
  • There is no place to hide, a few cops are camping inside the store and when a few cops start sniping, it's impossible to avoid it.
  • It's like you're stuck in a small cell and have no chance to avoid getting killed/arrested. 

But in the old house robbery system;

• The places criminals robbed were never near a hospital so cops couldn't get back immediately when they die, which makes sense.
  • All of them were open places where you can easily run and shoot, it gives more chances for cops to attack as well.
  • Many more chances to both attack(for cops) or defend (for crims). After all, it's an open area unlike the current stores.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, considering most of the current active players have started playing here after 2014, I'm gonna leave a few screenshots of what I'm talking about. Make your decision today!

Reveal hidden contents

6j3wua.png
xpvgd5.pngmta-screen_2012-04-30_14-30-09.png
mta-screen_2012-04-30_17-10-50.png
mta-screen_2012-03-30_18-09-13.png

I agree with you Mr.Terry old HR is better in my opinion

Best regards

-GonZaZ

Edited by GonZaZ-->

Wasn't playing there since then, but I saw many videos that have the HRs in them, and I agree. Now let's look at this from this perspective, squads have those heavy vehicles like enforcers and SWAT tanks, but do they ever use them for things other than RP? no, because if they go to an SR with an enforcer they get mini gunned by the crims on top of the SR, they don't even have the chance to get out. SWAT Tanks are useless since they do not get everyone in the SR area. If they are on the ground level, SWAT Tanks will easily be able to spray them and there would be a use for them.

• Upvote 1

Are you fucking kidding me lmao.

SR is the most pain in the ass for a cop. What is the disadvantage of criminals to camp with a big group on a roof and kill cops easily before they even climb on the first thingy?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Raptor-II said:

Wasn't playing there since then, but I saw many videos that have the HRs in them, and I agree. Now let's look at this from this perspective, squads have those heavy vehicles like enforcers and SWAT tanks, but do they ever use them for things other than RP? no, because if they go to an SR with an enforcer they get mini gunned by the crims on top of the SR, they don't even have the chance to get out. SWAT Tanks are useless since they do not get everyone in the SR area. If they are on the ground level, SWAT Tanks will easily be able to spray them and there would be a use for them.

Not sure but this could be considered as park arresting, as crims can't do anything about that after they've been sprayed with water or whatever swat trucks shoot.

22 minutes ago, Lartsa said:

Not sure but this could be considered as park arresting, as crims can't do anything about that after they've been sprayed with water or whatever swat trucks shoot.

Maybe, but they can add rules about it, since anyways cops won't have a chance if they go by normal cars, it will be easy for crims to nade them. They can reduce the health of the SWAT truck f.e.

Edited by Raptor-II-->
  • Upvote 1

Whatever you add,people will enjoy it the first few days,then they will want something else.The jails are solid proof of that.

However,i wasn't here when HR existed,but if it really is that much enjoyable,then it would be a good idea to bring it back,or just take servioo's suggestion and create a mixture.

HR was one of the best things back in 2014? I dont really remeber when the this script was one.But as i saw above comments HR were a way to show both sides their skills.Criminals to show how smart and skilled they are and same for the cops.The only problem was when 5 police cars were ramming you and in the same time swat tank is washing your ass.But i guess some rules can be added about it.Nowadays SR are kinda boring, staying on small roof and just killing cops. End my life:(

So big +1 from me for adding the HR script back.

• Upvote 1

On 7/16/2017 at 3:51 AM, Lartsa said:

usually they need to abuse vehicles such as helicopter to get on the roof.

well as we don't have scripts like that https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/14/ed/dd/14eddd9a75de36bc4a812069118988ee--swat-police-police-cars.jpg we can't make it looks realistic. anyways its not an abuse.

about using helicopters:

http://pop.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/15/05/54cac5c81bc03_-_chopper-rappel-0511-mdn.jpg

Edited by KaKush-->

3 hours ago, KaKush said:

well as we don't have scripts like that https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/14/ed/dd/14eddd9a75de36bc4a812069118988ee--swat-police-police-cars.jpg we can't make it looks realistic. anyways its not an abuse.

about using helicopters:

http://pop.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/15/05/54cac5c81bc03_-_chopper-rappel-0511-mdn.jpg

i don't know what you're aiming for with this comment, but i guess you misunderstood the meaning of "abusing" i said.

55 minutes ago, Tayber said:

I see this nothing more than a great bonus for criminals. And no, open area's are not better for cops.

so changing it to HRs to SRs back then was a bonus for cops and it got approved somehow, and why wouldn't this get implemented now ? come up with a valid argument next time