Question

21 answers to this question

80% of the land SRs will get ignored because of the sea robberies/raids. There is a fix however. Once you raid something in the sea, a 15+ minutes cool down timer should be triggered. While waiting, criminals can raid land stores. Once the timer resets, an advert can show up , saying that you can rob sea stuff again. There needs to be a marine trainee spawn in my opinion. The spawn can be at the marine docks in LV . PC Marines can have better and faster boats while trainees slower ones. ( Another motivation for people to become PCs :D ). The payment SHOULD be higher than normal robberies. As Tut said, maybe a limitation for these sea raids will be balanced. High pay but limited one, just like the BRs.

So what's better? Higher rewards with limited sea raids or lower rewards with that 15+ minutes timer? I would go for the timer. Let me know what you think. That was my view of this great suggestion. Have a nice day.

• Upvote 2

Can't agree more...I had idea about " seas acitivity " long time ago, but nothing happened...I would like 2 see more action on the sea, more captains and more pirates....

Awesome idea imo, but as earlier said, it will most likely have a rather longer cooldown period than SRs, maybe we can call it Sea raids. Have some ships or something, small islands perhaps with a marker on it which works the same as the SR one.

• Upvote 3

Hate to be the only cunt reply but this is what I put on Dev forums

After reading that suggestion initially I was never too keen. Making them out at sea wouldn't be great for like new players and in addition shitty island are megabyte munchers. It wouldn't improve the sea activity at all as I know for a fact everyone will be using helicopters. You won't catch a cop in a boat because he'll be obliterated within minutes.

• Upvote 2

Excellent idea, It could add the activity of boats (which is really weird to see one). And general activity. Plus new things are always welcome to improve. +1

• Upvote 1

simple and what an excellent idea after a long time.

good for sea activity and for groups who's roles includes sea which are unfortunately dieing slowly n need urgent help from a general criminal category side

• Upvote 2

The only downside I can think of is the inconvience of learning to sail a boat rather than drive your 260 kmh car. Maybe only certain groups/organisations should be able to rob on the sea, or there should be greater rewards and thus a greater limit of times you can do it every day.

Though i do support the idea. +1

• Upvote 1

We used to have islands in here sometime ago, we could've used them. Yet we still could use Dezzolation's island, which has no activity at all on it.

Great idea. That would finely make more sea activity. Cops can finely use their boats for a solid reason(need more boats then though) and SAP could have finely something to do!

Edited by N.FUN-->