Jump to content

Question

 

Many will not agree with this suggestion for the reason that these people then benefiting from it. As everyone is aware, this "new" server cage is running out of server RP, pretty much all squads / crims are
Concentrating exclusively on JB, so the SR / BR and RP end up playing an adjacent role on the server, but they were supposed to be the main things on the server.
Although many suggestions only bring problems, I bring the solution with me. In my opinion should put a certain time (for example every 1 hour), if possible in the script and mods, for the cells to open automatically. So cops and criminals can organize before cells open, and while that does not happen, they would be focusing on SR / BR / RP.

If you have anyone solution, post here
Ty for attention, SheraP.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 13

Share this post


Link to post

19 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 2

The jail is only back a day or two. People will eventually lose as much interest as they have right now and you will see some sense of normality return in due course.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

Well, one of the best thing of JB is the freedom you have to do it whenever you want, if a friend/gangmate gets arrested and he asks you for JB him what you gonna then? Opening the jail doors once in an hour or in a certain time makes no sense for me, you have to calculate when you want to get arrested?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

It's been like this since a while, people lost interest in roleplay simply because the sort of RPs that goes on are no fun, they mostly are pretencious and 'fake'. An organized roleplay where you plan everything will never be fun. The fun relies in the randomness that comes with Roleplay, the spontaneity. Action and reaction. This is why /do was introduced, to allow more options in roleplay where a suspect can decide to comply or decide to push you and run while you try to handcuff him.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

" Well, one of the best thing of JB is the freedom you have to do it whenever you want, if a friend/gangmate gets arrested and he asks you for JB him what you gonna then? Opening the jail doors once in an hour or in a certain time makes no sense for me, you have to calculate when you want to get arrested? " Robles said.

Just like you, most criminals will disagree because those who benefit from all this are mostly voices. You only think of yourself and not the server as an integer.

Edited by chernobyl-->
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
30 minutes ago, chernobyl said:

Although many suggestions only bring problems, I bring the solution with me. In my opinion should put a certain time (for example every 1 hour), if possible in the script and mods, for the cells to open automatically.

It would be boring for criminals to wait a certain amount of time (1 hour, 30 minutes, idk) to release their mates, plus cops can be ready for the upcoming JB and stop it immediatly so criminals have to wait to jailbreak once again.

And the last thing you wrote is not realistic at all imo, cells shouldn't open automatically, there has to be someone that opens them (it's more fun for criminals and more realistic as well).

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
5 minutes ago, Crizz said:

It would be boring for criminals to wait a certain amount of time (1 hour, 30 minutes, idk) to release their mates, plus cops can be ready for the upcoming JB and stop it immediatly so criminals have to wait to jailbreak once again.

And the last thing you wrote is not realistic at all imo, cells shouldn't open automatically, there has to be someone that opens them (it's more fun for criminals and more realistic as well).

First of all, I did not say it had to be every 1 hour, it was an example. And according to the prison should not be good for criminals because they did something illegal to be there. And about the saddles opened automatically was just an example also, the script may be for the criminals themselves to open, however in a certain time and not as they do now that is opening constantly.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
56 minutes ago, Joe said:

The jail is only back a day or two. People will eventually lose as much interest as they have right now and you will see some sense of normality return in due course.

I will hope that this really happens

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
Just now, chernobyl said:

First of all, I did not say it had to be every 1 hour, it was an example. And according to the prison should not be good for criminals because they did something illegal to be there. And about the saddles opened automatically was just an example also, the script may be for the criminals themselves to open, however in a certain time and not as they do now that is opening constantly.

That's why i said "1 hour, 30 minutes, idk". The prison (irl) is guarded by cops 24/7 and that's why jailbreaks don't happen a lot, in this case as there aren't cops inside it 24/7 jailbreaks can happen and as we see, they do quite often. So if you don't want a JB to occur you can camp inside and problem solved.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
3 minutes ago, Crizz said:

That's why i said "1 hour, 30 minutes, idk". The prison (irl) is guarded by cops 24/7 and that's why jailbreaks don't happen a lot, in this case as there aren't cops inside it 24/7 jailbreaks can happen and as we see, they do quite often. So if you don't want a JB to occur you can camp inside and problem solved.

I'm not idiot to stay in the cage all day, criminals come out of there very easily with or without police.

There are criminals that take a lot of time to arrest, because they are good crimens spend only 1 minute at the maximum in jail, this is unfair

Edited by chernobyl-->
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
7 minutes ago, chernobyl said:

I'm not idiot to stay in the cage all day, criminals come out of there very easily with or without police.

There are criminals that take a lot of time to arrest, because they are good crimens spend only 1 minute at the maximum in jail, this is unfair

I know you won't stay 24/7 there, that's why the current jailbreak system brings variability to the gameplay of both cops and criminals. Criminals can jb whenever they want and cops can go and arrest them when they escape, that gives entertainment to both sides.

And it isn't unfair, most of the criminals are easy to arrest.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
31 minutes ago, Crizz said:
31 minutes ago, Crizz said:

I know you won't stay 24/7 there, that's why the current jailbreak system brings variability to the gameplay of both cops and criminals. Criminals can jb whenever they want and cops can go and arrest them when they escape, that gives entertainment to both sides.

And it isn't unfair, most of the criminals are easy to arrest.

Many criminals are really easy to arrest, but not in a closed tunnel with thousands of people shooting at you.

As a result, the game ends up in prison, because when the cops die they are born in prison warden trainee and when the criminals are arrested, there is always someone campering to release them. It ends up making the two main classes stay there.

Edited by chernobyl-->
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

The two sides are harmed, the criminals get caught straight out of jail and have the possibility to go to a BR / SR. And the cops are trying for a long time to trap someone in the hallways always dying more than killing. Ending the fun and freedom of both parties.
 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
21 hours ago, chernobyl said:

xD Try to arrest someone dying a few times and I'll remove my suggestion

It would be nice and fair to go back to the old prison which was in an isolated place (similar to reality) and far from spawns, so the cops would not go straight there and the game would not get caught there

Never

 

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

jailbreak is my eggs

 

will probably cool down in a week or two

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 3:02 AM, Angelo - said:

It's been like this since a while, people lost interest in roleplay simply because the sort of RPs that goes on are no fun, they mostly are pretencious and 'fake'. An organized roleplay where you plan everything will never be fun. The fun relies in the randomness that comes with Roleplay, the spontaneity. Action and reaction. This is why /do was introduced, to allow more options in roleplay where a suspect can decide to comply or decide to push you and run while you try to handcuff him.

most people can't use /do properly

Share this post


Link to post
  • -3
14 minutes ago, M7mod said:

It's fine like this, you're the noob cop!

xD Try to arrest someone dying a few times and I'll remove my suggestion

It would be nice and fair to go back to the old prison which was in an isolated place (similar to reality) and far from spawns, so the cops would not go straight there and the game would not get caught there

Edited by chernobyl-->
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now