Question

Hey, due to the old LS jail being added back, unfortunately lots of crims are camping the LS jail, so rushing is basically a mandatory tactic. For rushing I would like to see prison wardens (PC only, not the trainee warden) to spawn with armor to make rushing easier, the flashbang on the prison warden is basically useless because of the fact that criminals at the cells are too far for them to be affected so the armor would really help out as the flashbang is pretty much used rarely. I want to hear more opinions below. 

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 11

33 answers to this question

58 minutes ago, Blade said:

They spawn with armor, and when they leave the Jail their armor is removed then? Then when they respawn they would get it back?

Or we could just not give Prison Wardens armour?

Seems like madness.

1 hour ago, Joe said:

Or we could just not give Prison Wardens armour?

Seems like madness.

I'm not saying wether they will get it or not bud, that's not up to me; however I can give suggestions as to the handling from this?

28 minutes ago, Blade said:

I'm not saying wether they will get it or not bud, that's not up to me; however I can give suggestions as to the handling from this?

Yeah I mean what you suggested is by far the best way of handling it but it's just a scenario which should never happen in my opinion.

Nothing against you, just the concept of a reasonably easily attainable spawn having armour.

7 hours ago, Joe said:

Yeah I mean what you suggested is by far the best way of handling it but it's just a scenario which should never happen in my opinion.

Nothing against you, just the concept of a reasonably easily attainable spawn having armour.

I'm personally for this suggestions, mainly due to the criminals staying at the jail to kill cops instead of using it as intended which is the case where they get their buds out and flee. But that doesn't happen, so cops should get more force to use this to get rid of the jailbreakers which simply stand at the end of the hallway and kill everyone that enters

• Upvote 1

It's supposed to be hard to get in.

You're supposed to lock it down and prevent escape. It's very easy for a criminal to defend the cells but it's extremely difficult for them to get out without being arrested.

If you want to make it easy why not just have PC spawn with rocket launchers that arrest people.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Rozloo said:

No there's no spawn inside, its outside, where unfortunately we get DMed quite often :S Unless this was changed in the past few hours.

Don't see why you're making a point, which isn't even true, it is deceiving. There is no spawn literally INSIDE the jail, unless if you consider INSIDE behind the walls of the area that surrounds the jail.

Rofl, you spawn inside the building, just not the interior, all you need to do is run to marker. Useless suggestion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Yes, I agree with the part of you die a lot of times, but come on, you have a spawn INSIDE JAIL, even the Prision Warden Trainees spawn inside and you just need to spawn and rush over and over and you get a lot of money and easy arrests. Do you really think you need more than that ? lol. -1