Another cracking simulator

Why did you make another cracking simulator NanoBob?

I was bored, and I figured a cracking simulator which people will not need to download or install would be usefull. Besides that my new cracking simulator allows you to keep track of your cracking, and compare yourself to other crackers. To do so an account is required, you can register one on the website from the login window.

IMPORTANT: use a legitimate email as it is required for account verification and password resetting

So without further ado, you can find it here: https://nanobob.net/

Found a bug? PM me

24 minutes ago, Tut Greco said:

third

#ontopic: did you use a ready to use format for your website or did you script everything from scratch? nice job on faded text, in my former class/school we also had 2 website geeks who struggled with fading title texts :P

All done by hand, no frameworks or anything like that. Also text color transitions really aren't that difficult.

oi @NanoBob not sure if the header div is supposed to remain visible all the time but it's covering body content.
also, the "settingsWindow" div which contains the maximum number to enter is going bit off bottom border, same thing for login div.
Figured I'd let you know, it's probably looking different on other people's screens depending on resolution.

Just now, Angelo. said:

oi @NanoBob not sure if the header div is supposed to remain visible all the time but it's covering body content.
also, the "settingsWindow" div which contains the maximum number to enter is going bit off bottom border, figured I'd let you know, it's probably looking different on other people's screens depending on resolution.

Yeah I haven't done anything regarding responsiveness yet, so if it looks weird that makes sense. I'll see what I can do about it asap

1 hour ago, Blade said:

I wonder how you got the idea of the background

Yeah I don't know, it's almost as if someone had done that before..

Also I've sorted some of the responsiveness issues, however I wouldn't try to use it on a mobile phone just yet.

Just now, Chew Kok said:

Psst, never trust the client

If they really want to boost their cracking stats, so be it.

If You're thinking SQL injection it's all good.

3 hours ago, Bazuka said:

All the other crackingpads had no dot at all for example 25000 instead of 25.000 which forced me to go ingame and go to jail just to practice cracking saved me alot of time through it will be sad that less people will be JBed now by me

My previous cracking sim actually did that too, you can also find that one in this forum section but  I see no reason to use that one over the new one.

Good job @NanoBob ! The simulator works verry well, but I recommend you to use THIS site to protect your JavaScript files and avoid abuses.

1.PNG2.PNG