h46W5uN.png

On 4/17/2018 at 8:16 PM, Soft said:

https://i.imgur.com/WZFlD0A.png

ITNJugfLSRAKMZbCXmMD8_snRzg9DVunedwT1T5f Lost Connections

Characters:  @Soft as Takumi Sakasei @Adriano as Carl Milax @TaJ as Mark Calaway

This incident happened three days after "Business Base Tour". This Role Play will be counted as an assassination job.

Story:

It was three days after a business man named "Mark" came to Black~Bullets base for a business tour. I was still waiting for Mark's business call, while chilling around, suddenly my phone rings, it's a phone call from an unknown caller...

(Open spoilers to see dialogues)

*Phone rings*

Reveal hidden contents

Takumi: Who is this ?

Unknown Caller: *With a female robotic voice speaking* It doesn't matter who am I, you don't have to know about me, but I know about you.

Takumi: Look, I am a very busy business man, I don't have time for this prank calling shit.

Unknown Caller: Takumi Sakasei, born in Osaka, Japan. Immigrated into United States in the year of 2005. Former student of Los Santos Institute of Economy Research. Currently working for Camel LLC.

Takumi: What ? why did you know about my pass, what is your purpose ?

Unknown Caller: Do not disconnect, or you will regret your actions and face the lose of career.

Takumi: *Take a deep breath and short silence*

Unknown Caller: The white man you let in for a business tour, Mark Calaway, is not as simple as you think. Calaway is a Superior Officer Staff in National Narcotics Bureau. The purpose of his visit is for gathering information regarding your company's illicit operating facility.

Takumi: How do you know that ?

Unknown Caller: Same way I dig out your information.

Takumi: Aight, you tell me all these stuff, are you going to instruct me what should I do ?

Unknown Caller: Why would I ? This is your profession, you know what to do...

Takumi: I appreciate the info, but please, leave me alone.

*Dial number of Carl Milax*

*Connected*

Reveal hidden contents

Carl: Sup ?

Takumi: Aye Carl, you up for a job ? I will pay.

Carl: *Tiredly mumble* Where ? When ? How ?

Takumi: I'm in LS right now, meet me at the car park in Santa Maria.

Carl: Aight, I coming.

After the phone call, I make my way to the meet point to see Carl. After a 20 minutes drive distance, I arrived at Santa Maria and met Carl.

Reveal hidden contents

2VUc9sc.png

O4UqhS9.png

After some plannings, me and Carl set the meet point with Mark in a park west of Rodeo premium street. Carl will invite out Mark to the place and have a talk with him about information regarding CripZ's  drug market plan in Los Santos area (Fake Lure)

After we arrive at scene, I drop off Carl and let him walk into the park and I park my car behind the area and take cover behind a stone

Reveal hidden contents

0iC0kO9.png

VjxTo8c.png

h0DoaGx.png

While waiting for Carl to do the talk with Mark, I pay attention to the micro sound recorder to choose the right time for execution. 60 seconds after the talk between Carl and Mark, I disabled the safety fuse of my sniper rifle and aims at Mark.

After 1 shot in the left chest, Mark is still breathing, so I shot him in the head once again to put him down.

Reveal hidden contents

Tpvij8C.png

iIsybBl.png

fkAOA28.png

After the execution, me and Carl travels to Mark's house to retrieve his spying devices.

Reveal hidden contents

uXgtE31.png

c2oc6W4.png

MBKPsyD.png

SssXcit.png

After the job is done, I bring Carl back to the car park in Santa Maria, and get done with the payment I promised.

Reveal hidden contents

HNCz0RC.png

*Phone rings*

Reveal hidden contents

Takumi: Yes, who is this ?

Unknown Caller: Hi, looks like you get your job done just in time. If you was late, Calaway could get done with his report.

Takumi: Yeah, thanks god.

Unknown Caller: You may call me Info-Chan for now on, I will be giving you information about jobs and upcoming events. Later on

Takumi: Whatever you say, I'm out.