On 24-3-2018 at 12:18 AM, BlaZZey said:

Section I: General Information

▶ In-game name: BlaZZey
▶ Account name: kalevipoeg
▶ Real name: Markus
▶ Title(Mr/Mrs): Mr.BlaZZey

Greetings @BlaZZey

We would like to thank you for your application and interest in NNB, but unfortunately, you didn't make it through the voting procedure which means your application has been DECLINED. If you're still interested in joining us and want to prove your determination you may re-apply in 2 weeks if you're planning to do so make sure to join our discord server https://discord.gg/VDGfXYm.

qaiuUjJ.png

On the behalf of NNB Executive Team,

Mootje

Edited by Mootjeee-->

▶ In-game name: Quiz
▶ Account name: ssnipemouse
▶ Real name: Abdulrahman
▶ Title(Mr/Mrs): Mr
▶ Date of birth: 15/08/2003
 Origin country: Jordan
 Country in residence: Jordan
 Timezone: +3
 Spoken languages: Arabic/English
▶ English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): about 8/10
▶ Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: I Have discord

Section II: SAES Experiences

▶ How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: I joined in 2015 , Went inactive few times
▶ Previous organization(s): UE / SAPA
▶ Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: UE : I started liking Cops life more . SAPA : I wanted to get PC To join NNB
▶ Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: yes , when i was younger my little brother did multi-accounting
▶ Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: Yes
▶ If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain:
▶ Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: i am currently in MCC ( Private ) , IAC probation , PC probation

Section III: Theoretical Knowledge

▶ Write a summary of your qualification(s):I find myself good in Driving the On-Road vehicles Such as Cars, Trucks, Motorbikes Etc. . English Skills: I find myself good enough in English Skills . Shooting: I think myself to be Good in Shooting as well . Fast Typing: I think myself to have Good Typing Speed which is another good point as per me . Team Working Attitude: I always love working with My Team with the Spirit of Teamwork  to gain success.
▶ What is your greatest weakness?: FPS
▶ Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: I Want to fight the criminals in San andreas and keep it clean from Drugs / illegal weapons . Also i want to be in one of the best squads in the server .
▶ Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? Well , I think because i am old SAES player , That means i have a good amount of Knowledge . I am not saying i am the best cop in the server , but i think i am a good one and i am a fast learner.
▶ What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: NNB Is elite squad that is specialized in fighting Drug-Dealers All over san andreas . Also they prevent the drugs from comming in to the country and fights and arrests the Current drug dealers in the country
▶ How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: Roleplaying means acting like a real life character assigned to you at all times . That means you must have the same behavior and intelligent as the character you are playing as.
▶ What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: Team Spirit is something that the Good Team-working Squad have .
▶ If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: I would do screenshot with F12 , Then use /report
▶ How would you describe marker arrest?: Marker arrest is waiting Criminals at the marker and aiming at it without giving them any chance to escape .
▶ How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: I am a sensitive guy . I Be serious when the situation be serious and i be a jokey guy when it's be a jokey situation and such . I am a good partner and i always to listen to my partners . If you guys see that i am doing something wrong or bad , You can advise me and don't hide anything from me .

Spoiler

image.png.466aaca176b4a276021585107273c9da.png

Edited by Quiz-->
Added 2 more groups

▶ In-game name: PunchLine
▶ Account name: punchline
▶ Real name: My Real Name Is Eren
▶ Date of birth: 26.02.2002
 Origin country: Turkey
 Country in residence: Turkey/Istanbul
 Timezone: GMT +3
 Spoken languages: English And Turkish
▶ English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): I Can rate 5-6 but i can describe myself.
▶ Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: I Had All Of Them. (im already in nnb's discord)

▶ How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?:  4-5 Months but i readed all rules after registering server so didnt started server as rulebreaker.
▶ Previous organization(s): I Haven't got aany organizations but i wanted to become NNB when i starter to SAES:RPG
▶ Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: I Didn't Join.
▶ Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: No,I Haven't.
▶ Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: I Dont have now, But im gonna try to take it after joining NNB.
▶ If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain: I Didnt Have.
▶ Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: Actually Not.

▶ Write a summary of your qualification(s): I can use my stungun aswell and i think i am good at roleplaying too.
▶ What is your greatest weakness?: I Can be angry so quickly, but recently im not doing that.
▶ Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: NNB is best squad for me and i think i can improve myself at NNB
▶ Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? Because i believe im different from others for arresting.
▶ What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: NNB(National Narcotic Bureau)'s role is arresting who uses illegal and harmful drugs. This squad is trying to save civillians from who uses harmful/illegal drugs.
▶ How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: Roleplay isnt have anything different about real life. Be as a in real life. In Police rp: If you see any criminal firstly try to talk(rp) with him in local chat with /me commands etc.
▶ What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: I Think if a team has not any spirit of team they can not improve because they won't have any arrengement.
▶ If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: Firstly i will send him private message him ''press f1 and read rules you are not allowed to kill me without reason then'' if he is new on server. If he did not read. i'll ask him ''Why did you kill me without reason ?'' if he still dont tell me the reason, i will report him with a screenshot.
▶ How would you describe marker arrest?:  Arresting wanted person at the marker. Usually that marker arrests are happening at banks.
▶ How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: Firstly I Never Give up about everythink and I am one of friendly and loyal. Already NNB is the only one squad i wannabe (without sapa because i wanted SAPA to get PC and join to it).

Edited by BenPunchLine-->

▶ Name game: xxrobson3
▶ Account name: poderosobison
▶ Real Name: robson
▶ Title (Mr. / Mrs.): MR
▶ Date of birth: 01/07/2000
▶ Country of origin: Brazil
▶ Country of residence: Brazil
▶ Time zone: 22: 36
▶ Languages spoken: English and Portuguese
▶ Proficiency in English on a scale of (1-10): 6
▶ Do you have TeamSpeak 3 / Discord / Whatsapp installed ?: I have all 3 installed

▶ How long have you been playing SAES: RPG ?: 1 year
▶ Previous organizations: none
▶ Why did you leave or why did you get kicked? Briefly explain:
▶ Have you ever been punished by the team (s)? If so, explain briefly: I have never been punished
▶ Do you have a Professional Officer's Certificate ?: no
▶ If you already had it, how did you lose it? Briefly explain: I do not have
▶ Are you part of any SAES group? If yes, declare your position within the group: no faso part of any group

▶ Write a summary of your qualifications: the time I played on the server as both police and criminal I acquired a lot of knowledge education and experience I am good and teamwork I always try to help as much as I can
▶ What is your greatest weakness?
▶ Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: And a group that I have identified and would like to add new experiences and help NNB grow more and more
▶ Why would we choose you instead of another candidate (s) ?: I have a little experience in the game. I'm good with teamwork and I like help wherever I need to be.
▶ What is NNB's role in SAES? Explain briefly: support for other special units
▶ How would you describe roleplaying? B riefly explain: patrol and helps other players
▶ What does "team spirit" mean to you? Explain briefly: teamwork for me means everything without good teamwork, and no one goes anywhere with teamwork and is essential in any situation
▶ If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Explain briefly: go to the person and ask to know why she did it
▶ How would you describe bookmarking ?: something that marks the criminal to pursue
▶ How do you describe yourself to people? Explain briefly: charismatic and polite and helpful

18 hours ago, xxrobson3 said:

▶ Name game: xxrobson3
▶ Account name: poderosobison
▶ Real Name: robson
▶ Title (Mr. / Mrs.): MR
▶ Date of birth: 01/07/2000

Hey @xxrobson3,

My name is Mootje! Thanks for your application and interest in NNB!

Back at the NNB Headquarters, our ritual elves have finished looking over your application. Once finished, they all hum in unison and summon a fortune cookie containing the verdict. It's fantastic and delicious, kimpa!

Without further ado... let's crack open the cookie and see what it says.

AW789301_06.gif.0014efd6a359cf0ce4916b7ea84507fe.gif

Aw bummer, it looks like we can't accept you as a NNB member today.

Thank you so much for applying! I hope I get to see your beautiful face again. 

qaiuUjJ.png

Mootje

Spoiler
On 4/7/2018 at 11:00 PM, BenPunchLine said:

▶ In-game name: PunchLine
▶ Account name: punchline
▶ Real name: My Real Name Is Eren
▶ Date of birth: 26.02.2002
 Origin country: Turkey
 Country in residence: Turkey/Istanbul
 Timezone: GMT +3
 Spoken languages: English And Turkish
▶ English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): I Can rate 5-6 but i can describe myself.
▶ Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: I Had All Of Them. (im already in nnb's discord)

▶ How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?:  4-5 Months but i readed all rules after registering server so didnt started server as rulebreaker.
▶ Previous organization(s): I Haven't got aany organizations but i wanted to become NNB when i starter to SAES:RPG
▶ Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: I Didn't Join.
▶ Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: No,I Haven't.
▶ Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: I Dont have now, But im gonna try to take it after joining NNB.
▶ If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain: I Didnt Have.
▶ Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: Actually Not.

▶ Write a summary of your qualification(s): I can use my stungun aswell and i think i am good at roleplaying too.
▶ What is your greatest weakness?: I Can be angry so quickly, but recently im not doing that.
▶ Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: NNB is best squad for me and i think i can improve myself at NNB
▶ Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? Because i believe im different from others for arresting.
▶ What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: NNB(National Narcotic Bureau)'s role is arresting who uses illegal and harmful drugs. This squad is trying to save civillians from who uses harmful/illegal drugs.
▶ How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: Roleplay isnt have anything different about real life. Be as a in real life. In Police rp: If you see any criminal firstly try to talk(rp) with him in local chat with /me commands etc.
▶ What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: I Think if a team has not any spirit of team they can not improve because they won't have any arrengement.
▶ If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: Firstly i will send him private message him ''press f1 and read rules you are not allowed to kill me without reason then'' if he is new on server. If he did not read. i'll ask him ''Why did you kill me without reason ?'' if he still dont tell me the reason, i will report him with a screenshot.
▶ How would you describe marker arrest?:  Arresting wanted person at the marker. Usually that marker arrests are happening at banks.
▶ How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: Firstly I Never Give up about everythink and I am one of friendly and loyal. Already NNB is the only one squad i wannabe (without sapa because i wanted SAPA to get PC and join to it).

Greetings,@BenPunchLine.

Thank you for your interest in National Narcotics Bureau.

The Executive Team has reviewed your application, and we are sorry to inform you that we are unable to offer you a position in our offices. The main reasons are:

• Lack of experience and necessary communication skills.
  • Failure to meet our recruitment standards in general.

We recommend you to consider reapplying for the Police Academy (SAPA) in order to gain knowledge and experience in this field of work. Make sure you don't submit an application before the date provided for you by the Instructors of the Academy.

We offer our best wishes of success as you pursue your career.

qaiuUjJ.png

On behalf of the Executive Team,

Executive Agent Sou.

▶ In-game name: Quique|PC*
▶ Account name:mrquique
▶ Real name: Enrique
▶ Date of birth: 14/11/1996
Origin country: Chile
Country in residence: Chile
Timezone: GMT-3
Spoken languages: Spanish, English
▶ English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): 7
▶ Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?:Yes, I have installed Discord and Whatsapp.

▶ How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?:I've been playing in SAES since January 26, 2017.
▶ Previous organization(s): First, I was in the criminal side as UE (Helper). After that, I tried the police side by joining SAPA.
▶ Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: I left UE because I was tired of beign arrested constantly by trainees. After that, I wanted to try the side of the law and order by joining me on SAPA until I gain my PC. Then, I left to apply here.
▶ Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: Yes, a few times because I killed trainees who screw RPs to my SAPA partners and me.
▶ Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: Yes, I have it. I gained it in 15/04/2018.
▶ If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain: -------
▶ Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: No, I'm not part of any group in SAES.

▶ Write a summary of your qualification(s): I consider myself good at driving and do RP with players. I have skills at math and few chemestry.
▶ What is your greatest weakness?: Open spaces and no vehicles to drive, lag, a fractured right thumb at this moment, long english dialogues with highly specific vocabulary.
▶ Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: I think this is the right squad to bring order to San Andreas. I see in this squad a lot of professional players who give their time to protect the law.
▶ Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)?: I've been in SAPA for over a year acquiring experience learning how to be the best cop possible in SAES, even if my english isn't my natural language or I have lag sometimes.
▶ What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: The role of NNB in SAES is the fast response in case of dangerous crim activity and analize everything related to drugs investigations and other nocive substances.
▶ How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: Roleplay is to make a healthy interaction between police and crims or civilian people wanted and make the experience in SAES funnier.
▶ What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: Teamwork is beign willing to give your time for partners and have them do the same for you.
▶ If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: Took a screenshot and report to SAES forums.
▶ How would you describe marker arrest?: Arrest a player when he/she's trapped in a int-blue marker.
▶ How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: I'm a young man who wants to have a good time in this MTA server.

Edited by mrquique-->

On 4/7/2018 at 7:49 AM, Quiz said:

Greetings @Quiz,

Your application is aboard the NNB Deluxe Express and headed straight to our Recruitment Facility where we’re constantly yelling at each other about how excited we are. And let me tell you, we’re SUPER EXCITED that you’ve applied to join us. I’m currently yelling at Fadril that you applied and he’s all like “shut up” but I won’t let him get you down.

After reading through your application, the elves then start screaming at each other to see who's more excited. After this long grueling session of screaming, the elves sit down, drink cold brew coffee and listen to “This Is How We Do It” to get themselves pumped up about what our decision will be. Till then you're PENDING, we would like you to hang out with some of our elves in-game and show some activity. 

Ybo1wvf.png

Mootje

Spoiler
On 4/15/2018 at 1:24 AM, mrquique said:

▶ In-game name: Quique|PC*
▶ Account name:mrquique
▶ Real name: Enrique
▶ Date of birth: 14/11/1996
Origin country: Chile
Country in residence: Chile
Timezone: GMT-3
Spoken languages: Spanish, English
▶ English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): 7
▶ Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?:Yes, I have installed Discord and Whatsapp.

▶ How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?:I've been playing in SAES since January 26, 2017.
▶ Previous organization(s): First, I was in the criminal side as UE (Helper). After that, I tried the police side by joining SAPA.
▶ Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: I left UE because I was tired of beign arrested constantly by trainees. After that, I wanted to try the side of the law and order by joining me on SAPA until I gain my PC. Then, I left to apply here.
▶ Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: Yes, a few times because I killed trainees who screw RPs to my SAPA partners and me.
▶ Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: Yes, I have it. I gained it in 15/04/2018.
▶ If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain: -------
▶ Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: No, I'm not part of any group in SAES.

▶ Write a summary of your qualification(s): I consider myself good at driving and do RP with players. I have skills at math and few chemestry.
▶ What is your greatest weakness?: Open spaces and no vehicles to drive, lag, a fractured right thumb at this moment, long english dialogues with highly specific vocabulary.
▶ Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: I think this is the right squad to bring order to San Andreas. I see in this squad a lot of professional players who give their time to protect the law.
▶ Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)?: I've been in SAPA for over a year acquiring experience learning how to be the best cop possible in SAES, even if my english isn't my natural language or I have lag sometimes.
▶ What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: The role of NNB in SAES is the fast response in case of dangerous crim activity and analize everything related to drugs investigations and other nocive substances.
▶ How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: Roleplay is to make a healthy interaction between police and crims or civilian people wanted and make the experience in SAES funnier.
▶ What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: Teamwork is beign willing to give your time for partners and have them do the same for you.
▶ If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: Took a screenshot and report to SAES forums.
▶ How would you describe marker arrest?: Arrest a player when he/she's trapped in a int-blue marker.
▶ How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: I'm a young man who wants to have a good time in this MTA server.

Greetings @mrquique,

We are writing to inform you of the verdict of your submitted application for a position in the N.N.B.

After careful consideration and evaluation of your skills and behavior, we have decided to ACCEPT your application. The next step in the recruitment process is an in-game test that will be conducted by an Executive Support Staff (sHQ) or a higher-ranking Agent of the Executive Team.

Congratulations and best of luck with the test.

Eb3YiW7.png

Executive Agent Sou

8 minutes ago, RaMiRC said:

hey

well hi there

You don't say that kind of things here. You just don't.

Refrain from posting random content in this thread. Any questions you may have or any thing you would like to say, you can send it to me in a private message or say it on our discord server here: https://discord.gg/VDGfXYm

Just don't reply saying "ok" either, thanks. 

JUST DON'T.

Section I: General Information

▶ In-game name: Ra?Mi_RC
▶ Account name: hasaki227
▶ Real name: Rami
▶ Title(Mr/Mrs): MR
▶ Date of birth: 20/12/2003
▶ Origin country: Tunisia
▶ Country in residence: tunisia
▶ Timezone: +3
▶ Spoken languages: english-french-tunisia arabic - arabic 
▶ English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): 8 / 10
▶ Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: Discord

▶ How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 5 mouth
▶ Previous organization(s):
▶ Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain:
▶ Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: yes  bcz when i join to the server i dm all people bcz i dont know the rules :D
▶ Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: yes im state trooper
▶ If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain: ......
▶ Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: no 

▶ Write a summary of your qualification(s): im professional Oficer , i know the rules , i play good , and i can help us
▶ What is your greatest weakness?:  Nothing 
▶ Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: bcz its the best squad
▶ Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)?
▶ What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: i dont know but i think stop the criminal and play together 
▶ How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain:  RP = playing reality life with the criminal 
▶ What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: this  mean everything for me  teamwork , helping the other  ....
▶ If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: report him, if the admin dont do anything i will arrest him or kill him !
▶ How would you describe marker arrest?: when the people enter in the bank or something like that and i arrest him in the door
▶ How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: im he and helpful and friendly but sometimes i nervus

Spoiler
On 5/2/2018 at 8:46 AM, RaMiRC said:

▶ How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 5 mOuTh
▶ Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: yes  bcz when i join to the server i dM aLL pEoPLe bcz i dont know the rules :D
▶ Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: yes iM sTatE trOoPeR
▶ Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: no 

▶ Write a summary of your qualification(s): im pRoFfEsSioNaL OfiCeR , i know the rules , i play good , and i can help us
▶ Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: bcz its the best squad (<3)
▶ What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: i dOnT KnOw but i think stop the criminal aNd pLaY toGeTHer 
▶ How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain:  RP = pLaYiNg rEaLiTy LiFe WitH ThE cRiMinaL
▶ What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: this  mean everything for me  teamwork , helping the other  ....
▶ If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: report him, if the admin dont do anything i will arrest him or kill him !
▶ How would you describe marker arrest?: when the people enter in the bank or something like that and i arrest him in the door
▶ How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: im he and helpful and friendly but sometimes i nErVuS

Hello @RaMiRC

We terribly regret that we have to deny your more-than-awesome application, and we are greatly saddened by the fact that you chose to join a different organization. Please do consider reapplying in a month.

We offer our best wishes of success as you pursue your career.

qaiuUjJ.png

Executive Agent Sou

Spoiler
Spoiler
On 4/7/2018 at 6:49 AM, Quiz said:

▶ Date of birth: 15/08/2003
 Origin country: Jordan
 Country in residence: Jordan
 Timezone: +3
 Spoken languages: Arabic/English
▶ English proficiency on a scale of (1-10): about 8/10
▶ Do you have TeamSpeak 3/Discord/Whatsapp installed?: I Have discord

▶ How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: I joined in 2015 , Went inactive few times
▶ Previous organization(s): UE / SAPA
▶ Why did you leave or why were you kicked? Briefly explain: UE : I started liking Cops life more . SAPA : I wanted to get PC To join NNB
▶ Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: yes , when i was younger my little brother did multi-accounting
▶ Do you have Professional Officer Certificate?: Yes
▶ If you had it before, how did you lose it? Briefly explain:
▶ Are you a part of any group in SAES? If yes, state your position within the group: i am currently in MCC ( Private ) , IAC probation , PC probation

▶ Write a summary of your qualification(s):I find myself good in Driving the On-Road vehicles Such as Cars, Trucks, Motorbikes Etc. . English Skills: I find myself good enough in English Skills . Shooting: I think myself to be Good in Shooting as well . Fast Typing: I think myself to have Good Typing Speed which is another good point as per me . Team Working Attitude: I always love working with My Team with the Spirit of Teamwork  to gain success.
▶ What is your greatest weakness?: FPS
▶ Why do you want to be part of the NNB?: I Want to fight the criminals in San andreas and keep it clean from Drugs / illegal weapons . Also i want to be in one of the best squads in the server .
▶ Why would we choose you rather than the other applicant(s)? Well , I think because i am old SAES player , That means i have a good amount of Knowledge . I am not saying i am the best cop in the server , but i think i am a good one and i am a fast learner.
▶ What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: NNB Is elite squad that is specialized in fighting Drug-Dealers All over san andreas . Also they prevent the drugs from comming in to the country and fights and arrests the Current drug dealers in the country
▶ How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain: Roleplaying means acting like a real life character assigned to you at all times . That means you must have the same behavior and intelligent as the character you are playing as.
▶ What does "Team Spirit" mean to you? Briefly explain: Team Spirit is something that the Good Team-working Squad have .
▶ If someone kills you for no reason, what would be your first reaction? Briefly explain: I would do screenshot with F12 , Then use /report
▶ How would you describe marker arrest?: Marker arrest is waiting Criminals at the marker and aiming at it without giving them any chance to escape .
▶ How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: I am a sensitive guy . I Be serious when the situation be serious and i be a jokey guy when it's be a jokey situation and such . I am a good partner and i always to listen to my partners . If you guys see that i am doing something wrong or bad , You can advise me and don't hide anything from me .

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.466aaca176b4a276021585107273c9da.png

On 5/1/2018 at 12:54 AM, Mootjeee said:

Greetings @Quiz,

Your application is aboard the NNB Deluxe Express and headed straight to our Recruitment Facility where we’re constantly yelling at each other about how excited we are. And let me tell you, we’re SUPER EXCITED that you’ve applied to join us. I’m currently yelling at Fadril that you applied and he’s all like “shut up” but I won’t let him get you down.

After reading through your application, the elves then start screaming at each other to see who's more excited. After this long grueling session of screaming, the elves sit down, drink cold brew coffee and listen to “This Is How We Do It” to get themselves pumped up about what our decision will be. Till then you're PENDING, we would like you to hang out with some of our elves in-game and show some activity. 

Ybo1wvf.png

Hello again @Quiz

We are delighted to inform you that the wait is finally over and the elves are fairly satisfied with you. Even though there were some doubts, the elves eventually decided that you would make a fine companion along the years to come. With that being said, your application has been ACCEPTED and you will now be moving on to the next stage in the recruitment process. Seek out any member of the Executive Team to finalize your induction into the brotherhood.

Congratulations and best of luck with the test.

Eb3YiW7.png

Executive Agent Sou

▶ Have you ever been punished by staff(s)? If yes, briefly explain: yes  bcz when i join to the server i dm all people bcz i dont know the rules :D

▶ Write a summary of your qualification(s): im professional Oficer , i know the rules , i play good , and i can help us
▶ What is the role of NNB in SAES? Briefly explain: i dont know but i think stop the criminal and play together 
▶ How would you describe roleplaying? Briefly explain:  RP = playing reality life with the criminal 
▶ How do you describe yourself to people? Briefly explain: im he and helpful and friendly but sometimes i nervus

Spoiler
2 hours ago, RaMiRC said:

Greetings @RaMiRC,

I will keep it short and just answer what I quoted below:

2 hours ago, RaMiRC said:

i m waitting you to accept me 1 week :'( but you denied me 

You applied for us on Wednesday at 09:46 AM. Then you decided to apply for WA on Thursday at 11:45 AM and yesterday for MNC at 04:12 PM while your NNB application wasn't even answered yet. This means you've no loyalty and just want to join a random organization. We don't accept people that choose NNB as a second place or apply for other organizations while their NNB application is answered yet.

And something else which is even worse, Those 2 organizations I stated above are criminal organizations which make us think that you don't even want to join the police side.
And when I read your application for those organizations it verifies that you want to be "a professional criminal".

On 5/3/2018 at 11:45 AM, RaMiRC said:

Why you wanna join us?:  bcz its a criminal team and i want to join to be a professional criminal and Meet new friends

On 5/4/2018 at 4:12 PM, RaMiRC said:

Why you want be a MNC member ?:  Because it is a new gang and I want to be one of the founders

So let's end it here, your second NNB application is now denied as well because everything I stated above and you directly re-applied when we denied you. If you really want to join us and prove your loyalty then you're able to re-apply in 2 weeks.

qaiuUjJ.png

Mootje