Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just now, Tamo said:

I closed my server and put the command again, Then i turned on the server again, then  saved the mapping and nothing appeared, Btw i should put the mapConverter in the gamemodes right ?

No it shouldn't be in gamemodes, but not sure if it matters. Are you able to come on IRC? I'll be able to help you easier that way.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Gengar said:

Did you run command in F8 while in map editor to turn the resource on?

The issue has been resolved already, the issue was that the OS he ran lacked the "program files (x86)" folder.

Share this post


Link to post
On 24/01/2017 at 1:29 PM, NanoBob said:

 

i've already a base mapped,so i made it and started editor (in local server) then i started mapconverter ,and i edited a bit my map then i saved and nothing happen

Edited by BaTya-->

Share this post


Link to post
On 06/02/2017 at 1:24 PM, NanoBob said:

Did you use the save as button, instead of the regular save button?

 

On 06/02/2017 at 3:09 PM, Tut Greco said:

Try set it to freeroam in definitions, i do that to load the maps i got but idk if that has anything to do with your issue... didnt get it lol

@BaTya

Thanks Both :) i appreciate it

Share this post


Link to post

The installer is broken. 

You just get the uninstal files into the resource browser. 

Edited by Linkan-->

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Linkan said:

The installer is broken. 

You just get the uninstal files into the resource browser. 

Probably because your MTA is not installed on default location. When installing map converter, don't search for MTA folder, just install it where installer offers first. Then, manually move it to your MTA folder after installation is completed.

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, Gengar said:

Probably because your MTA is not installed on default location. When installing map converter, don't search for MTA folder, just install it where installer offers first. Then, manually move it to your MTA folder after installation is completed.

I dont have an MTA Instance at my C disk. So i installed it on my D disk. If thats the case il just ignore it, haha

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Linkan said:

I dont have an MTA Instance at my C disk. So i installed it on my D disk. If thats the case il just ignore it, haha

Installer will offer to be installed in MTA folder in C disc anyway, just install it there and simply move newly created MTA folder from C drive to your D drive.

Share this post


Link to post