In game Name: #Calmm
Account: cookiemonstaa
Nationality: Serbia
Primary Language: Serbian
Other Languages: English
Where do you live: Belgrade.

How long have you been playing MTA?: Like 1 year
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG?: 6 months
Have you been in any other squads/gangs/companies?: (if you left, or were kicked, and why)nop
Did you read all F1 rules? Yes
Did you read SAFP rules and accept them? Yes, ofc!
Are you a in any group?: Nopp
Are you a Procop Officer? No
What is RP? (explain using 15 words or more) : You act like in real life.Do jobs as if they where real
What is DM? (explain using 15 word or more): You shoot/killing someone without a reason. If you driving near bank in LS then someone just starting to shoot on you, that's DM.
What is park-killing? (explain using 15 words or more): When you driving over someone and let the car killing them. Not allowed.
Explain rule 4: Roleplay as much as you can. If you see someone with stars, don't arrest him immediately, try to offer a roleplay first.
Explain rule 5: Don't arrest ppl who have under 8 start, bribe them insteed.
Explain rule 12:  ALT members are our allies, do not arrest them! Offer them a bribe instead.

Rate your Role-play skills (1-10): 5
Rate your teamwork skills (1-10): 9
Rate your English (1-10): 8
Rate your driving skills (1-10): 7
Rate your flying skills (1-10) 8
Rate your shooting skills (1-10): 9
Rate your Arresting skills (1-10): 6-7
Strengths: Teamwork,arresting,helping

Weaknesses:
parashutes.......
Have you received any ban from the server? Why?: Nopp
Why did you decide to join our squad becouse im tiered of being a criminal and its fun being a cop
who recommended you to apply for us?Kn1ght and Angeldeath
What can you offer us: Active and loyal member, who is skilled and got some experience. I'm a noob cop right now but i'm sure i will be really good, like you guys!
Why should we accept you: All i can say is that i'm skilled, loyal, active, got experience and can bring some respect! I hope you guys give me a chanse and accept me!
Tell us about yourself and your experience in the server (use 30 words)(idea) Like Playing MTA and hang with my friends. I training often on gym to, I have been playing here just like 1 year now but i have seen a lot so i have pretty good experience. Not so much about cops.. But i'm finished being criminal and trying to follow the law now. And this would be my irst squad on SAES.

#MAXXAN

pending.jpg

In game Name: MaxxaN
Account: maxxan2486
Nationality: Sweden
Primary Language: Swedish
Other Languages: English and little bit Spanish
Where do you live: Sweden, a little shitty town called Alvesta.

How long have you been playing MTA?: Like 3 years now
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG?: like a year
Have you been in any other squads/gangs/companies?: (if you left, or were kicked, and why) I was in RedZone first, leave cuz it was so borring. Then i'm joined SoA, and left cuz many reasons. Can tell you later if you want to know. Then i'm joined Hell Soldiers. And i let cuz i wanted to be a cop. That's all.

What is RP? (explain using 15 words or more) : You act like in real life. Ex: Deliver posts as mailman. Pick up someone as a taxi drivier. Or arrest someone i they have drugs in the car or weponds.

What is DM? (explain using 15 word or more): You shoot/killing someone without a reason. If you driving near bank in LV then someone just starting to shoot on you, that's DM.
What is park-killing? (explain using 15 words or more): When you driving over someone and let the car killing them. Not allowed.

Explain rule 4: Roleplay as much as you can. If you see someone with stars, don't arrest him immediately, try to offer a roleplay first.
Explain rule 12:  ALT members are our allies, do not arrest them! Offer them a bribe instead.

Rate your Role-play skills (1-10): 8
Rate your English (1-10): 9
Rate your driving skills (1-10): 9

Rate your Arresting skills (1-10): 8-9

Strengths: 

1. Driving

2. Shooting

3. Use teamwork, i'm always up for teamworking

4. I'm always calm, no need to wast time to fight. I'm here to have fun

5. Arresting, ofc.

6. RPing, like to do a lot of RPs with ppl
Weaknesses:

Reall i have no ide, maybe landing with a shamal in a town ex.
Why did you decide to join our squad: Cuz i really want to be a cop, and SA Federal Police is a pretty new squad so i have pretty good chanses to shot myself. I want to be a Pro Cop someday and i hope SAFP could train me to be a pro cop.

who recommended you to apply for us? None. 
What can you offer us: Active and loyal member, who is skilled and got a lot of experience. I'm a noob cop right now but i'm sure i will be really good, like you guys!
Why should we accept you: All i can say is that i'm skilled, loyal, active, got experience and can bring some respect! I hope you guys give me a chanse and accept me! 
Tell us about yourself and your experience in the server (use 30 words):
I'm living in Sweden. I have 1 brother and 1 sister. I like to play fotboll, LOL, MTA and hang with my friends. I training often on gym to, I have been playing here just like 1 year now but i have seen a lot so i have pretty good experience. Not so much about cops.. But i'm finished being criminal and trying to follow the law now. And this would be my irst squad on SAES.
Post a pic of a sexy cop girl.

XUJRCT1.jpg

Edited by Ketsh-->

#PTGamer

6z79c1.jpg

You had "Pending" but Ask a CPT+ for a test in-game 

#PTGamer

22cigh.jpg

We'll talk about you,You'll get the answer soon.

In game Name: PTGamer

Account: ptgboss

Nationality: Portuguese

Primary Language: Portuguese

Where do you live: Portugal

How long have you been playing MTA?: 2 years

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG?: 4 months

Have you been in any other squads/gangs/companies?: I was on SAPA and a gang Ghetto, Ghetto ended, and I left SAPA.

Did you read all F1 rules?: Yes

Did you read SAFP rules and accept them?: Yes

Are you a in any group?: No

Are you a Procop Officer?: No

What is RP? (explain using 15 words or more) : RP is play with real life actions and act like a real life civilian, in roleplay games (RPGs) you can choose your job and do RPs (Time of real life actions).

What is DM? (explain using 15 word or more): Deathmatch is Player Versus Player (PvP) in SAES DM is know by attack a player without any reason ans it isn't allowed.

What is park-killing? (explain using 15 words or more): Park killing is park a car on a player killing him and he can't react because he under the vehicle.

Explain rule 4: Rule 4 says I must RP if possible always. Because RP is a good way to be a good cop.

Explain rule 5: Rule 5 says I must not arrest people with less 8 wanted stars.

Explain rule 12: Rule 12 says I must not arrest ALT members because ALT are SAFP allies and if I arrest ALT I can be punished.

Rate your Role-play skills (1-10): 6

Rate your teamwork skills (1-10): 6

Rate your English (1-10): 7

Rate your driving skills (1-10): 5

Rate your flying skills (1-10): 6

Rate your shooting skills (1-10): 6.5

Rate your Arresting skills (1-10): 5

Strengths: I don't know it

Weaknesses: I hate try to arrest million times and in fact I didnt arrested the player.

Have you received any ban from the server? Why?: No.

Why did you decide to join our squad: Because SAFP need members to be big and I like SAFP RP.

who recommended you to apply for us? No one, I just want to be part of SAFP.

What can you offer us: A good cop RP and skills playing as SAFP.

Why should we accept you: I like cop things and I realy want to help SAFP members.

Tell us about yourself and your experience in the server (use 30 words): I'm a SAES player since August/July I practise all type of RPs with my friends help. I was on SAPA (Police group) and Ghetto (Gang group) so I had very experiences with RP in SAES.

armed-and-dangerous-cop-halloween-costum

I'm sorry Mr.Halo_ but I joined a group (RTI) after did SAFP apply.

In game Name:DarkNight
Account:Gohan76
Nationality:Germany
Primary Language:German
Other Languages:English and Turkish
Where do you live:Germany(Berlin)

How long have you been playing MTA?:for 3-4 years but i was inactiv now im activ.
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG?:3-4 years
Have you been in any other squads/gangs/companies?:Yes it was NCA (i left that Squad ,because i want to be a Procop)

Did you read all F1 rules?yes, i did
Did you read SAFP rules and accept them?i read SAFP rules and i accept them.
Are you a in any group?:No
Are you a Procop Officer?No but i want
What is RP? (explain using 15 words or more) :Roleplay
It the same to the Real life to bribe people or arresting there.
What is DM? (explain using 15 word or more):Death-matchin is killing another member for no good reason.
What is park-killing? (explain using 15 words or more)
:
Park-killing is if you´re a member about if and he die.It is not allowed
Explain rule 4:Roleplay as much as you can. If you see someone with stars, don't arrest him, try to offer a roleplay first.
Explain rule 5:Don't arrest people who have under 8 stars, bribe them insteed.
Explain rule 12:ALT members are our allies, do not arrest them! Offer them a bribe

Rate your Role-play skills (1-10):7
Rate your teamwork skills (1-10):10
Rate your English (1-10):9
Rate your driving skills (1-10):9

Rate your flying skills (1-10)7
Rate your shooting skills (1-10):7
Rate your Arresting skills (1-10):9

Strengths:My Strenghts are helping people there need help and Arresting.
Weaknesses:My Weaknesses is drive a boat

Have you received any ban from the server? Why?:Nope.
Why did you decide to join our squad:
because i like to hang up with SAFP its a nice squad and i have many friends to this sqaud.
who recommended you to apply for us?Kn1ght and Alfred
What can you offer us:Im loyality for this Sqaud and have many good skills
Why should we accept you: I think im a good cop i have many experience as a cop ,my Rp are very nice and im loyal.
Tell us about yourself and your experience in the server (use 30 words):Im a student who loves playing MTA and hang with friend into Gym.Im a friendly person and helping anytime.I find always a solution for solve Problems.

post-30704-0-13877500-1420237820_thumb.j

Edited by gohan76-->

#DarkNight

You've 36 hours to improve your application. More explanation.

In game Name:DarkNight
Account:Gohan76
Nationality:Germany
Primary Language:German
Other Languages:English and Turkish
Where do you live:Germany(Berlin)

How long have you been playing MTA?:for 3-4 years but i was inactiv now im activ.
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG?:3-4 years
Have you been in any other squads/gangs/companies?:Yes it was NCA (i left that Squad ,because i want to be a Procop)

Did you read all F1 rules?yes, i did
Did you read SAFP rules and accept them?i read SAFP rules and i accept them.
Are you a Procop Officer?No but i want
What is RP? (explain using 15 words or more) :
Roleplaying is acting like the character you are spawned as. If you are spawned as Police, you act like a real police officer in real life etc.
What is DM? (explain using 15 word or more):Death-matchin is killing another member for no good reason.
What is park-killing? (explain using 15 words or more):When you driving over someone and let the car killing them.It is not allowed
Explain rule 4:Roleplay as much as you can. If you see someone with stars, don't arrest him, try to offer a roleplay first.
Explain rule 5:Don't arrest people who have under 8 stars, bribe them insteed.
Explain rule 12:ALT members are our allies, do not arrest them! Offer them a bribe

Rate your teamwork skills (1-10):10
Rate your English (1-10):9

Rate your shooting skills (1-10):7

Strengths:My Strenghts are helping people there need help and Arresting.
Weaknesses:My Weaknesses is drive a boat

Have you received any ban from the server? Why?:Nope.

Why did you decide to join our squad:because i like to hang up with SAFP its a nice squad and i have many friends to this sqaud.
who recommended you to apply for us?Kn1ght and Alfred
What can you offer us:Im loyality for this Sqaud and have many good skills
Why should we accept you: I think im a good cop i have many experience as a cop ,my Rp are very nice and im loyal.
Tell us about yourself and your experience in the server (use 30 words):Im a student who loves playing MTA and hang with friend into Gym.Im a friendly person and helping anytime.I find always a solution for solve Problems.

Edited by Halo_-->

In game Name: Dias

Nationality: American

Primary Language: America

Other Languages: Englich :)

Where do you live: Marsa

How long have you been playing on MTA?: 3years

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 2 years

Have you been in any other squads/gangs/companies?: (if you left, or were kicked, and why) Gang / OP / Because The Gang Has Been Delete :(

Did you read all F1 rules? yes

Did you read SAFP rules and accept them?

What is RP: Role PLay

What is DM: Dethmatch

What is park-killing: Someone Kill You With Car :)

Rate your Role-play skills (1-10):8

Rate your teamwork skills (1-10):9

Rate your <a href="http://cityadspix.com/tsclick-BQCE4WRF-SLZKVXTQ?&sa=mh&sa1=&sa2=&sa3=&sa4=&sa5=&bt=20&pt=9&lt=2&tl=1&sa=mh&sa1=&sa2=&sa3=&sa4=&sa5=&im=MTc1NS0wLTE0MjAyNjk4MDItMTkyMTU4NDI%3D&fid=NDQ1NzU2Nzc1&kw=English"target="_blank" alt="mba.ru" title="mba.ru" style="">English</a> (1-10):8

Rate your driving skills (1-10):8.5

Rate your shooting skills (1-10):9

Strengths:Arresting

Weaknesses: Just Shoot With Sniper :) not more

Have you received any ban from the server? Why?:Yes / DM I Leave Because I Have To Go And I Come Back Admin Banned me :(

Why did you decide to join our squad: Because Good Squad And New Squad

What can you offer to us: New PLayer / I Have Skill /

Why should we accept you: Good PLayer

Tell us about yourself and your experience in the server: My Name Is John.Zied Im 16 Years OLD i play at saes.rpg 2years i like this server i join OP And This GanG Has Been Delete , Some Times PLay Criminal With My Friends Buy Alaways Traine :) , I Hope I Join SAFP :)

Edited by Form-->

In game Name: Bugo

Account:egor111
Other Languages: Russian
Where do you live: New York

How long have you been playing on MTA?: 2years
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 1.5years
Have you been in any other squads/gangs/companies?: (if you left, or were kicked, and why) Gang / OP / Because The Gang Has Been Delete 
Did you read SAFP rules and accept them?yes
Are you a in any group? No
What is park-killing: Someone Kill You With Car.

Explain rule 4:RP as much as possible. *RP if you’re asked to.
Explain rule 5:Do not arrest people under 8 stars.
Explain rule 12:ALT Members are our allies, Do not arrest ALT guys. Members that break the contract rules will be punished.

Rate your teamwork skills (1-10):8
Rate your English (1-10):7
Rate your driving skills (1-10):8
Rate your flying skills (1-10)9
Rate your Arresting skills (1-10):8
Weaknesses: Just Shoot With Sniper not more.

Have you received any ban from the server? Why?:No
What can you offer to us: New PLayer 
Why should we accept you: Good Player 
Tell us about yourself and your experience in the server: My Name Is Mark Benson. Im 16 Years old. i live in
New York. i like to play football and hockey. i play at saes.rpg 1.5 years. i like this server .i join AC And This GanG Has Been Delete . I Hope I Join SAFP      :2guns:  :2guns:

M0c8Sv1.jpg

Edited by KoKoC-->

#Calmm

22cigh.jpg

We'll talk about you,You'll get the answer soon.

In game Name: #Calmm
Account: cookiemonstaa
Nationality: Serbia
Primary Language: Serbian
Where do you live: Belgrade.

How long have you been playing MTA?: Like 1 year
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG?: 6 months
Have you been in any other squads/gangs/companies?: (if you left, or were kicked, and why)nop
What is RP? (explain using 15 words or more) : You act like in real life.Do jobs as if they where real
What is DM? (explain using 15 word or more): You shoot/killing someone without a reason. If you driving near bank in LS then someone just starting to shoot on you, that's DM.
Explain rule 4: Roleplay as much as you can. If you see someone with stars, don't arrest him immediately, try to offer a roleplay first.
Explain rule 12:  ALT members are our allies, do not arrest them! Offer them a bribe instead.

Rate your Role-play skills (1-10): 5
Rate your English (1-10): 8
Rate your Arresting skills (1-10): 6-7
Strengths: Teamwork,arresting,helping

Weaknesses:
parashutes.......
Why did you decide to join our squad becouse im tiered of being a criminal and its fun being a cop
who recommended you to apply for us?Kn1ght and Angeldeath
What can you offer us: Active and loyal member, who is skilled and got some experience. I'm a noob cop right now but i'm sure i will be really good, like you guys!
Tell us about yourself and your experience in the server (use 30 words)(idea) Like Playing MTA and hang with my friends. I training often on gym to, I

have been playing here just like 1 year now but i have seen a lot so i have pretty good experience. Not so much about cops.. But i'm finished being criminal and trying to follow the law now. And this would be my irst squad on SAES.

#Dias

2ypkapk.jpg

No effort into the application. Reapply with a better application in 2 weeks if you are still interested.

In game Name: Dias
Other Languages: Englich :)
Where do you live: Marsa

How long have you been playing on MTA?: 3years
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 2 years
Have you been in any other squads/gangs/companies?: (if you left, or were kicked, and why) Gang / OP / Because The Gang Has Been Delete :(
Did you read SAFP rules and accept them?
What is park-killing: Someone Kill You With Car :)

Rate your <a href="http://cityadspix.com/tsclick-BQCE4WRF-SLZKVXTQ?&sa=mh&sa1=&sa2=&sa3=&sa4=&sa5=&bt=20&pt=9&lt=2&tl=1&sa=mh&sa1=&sa2=&sa3=&sa4=&sa5=&im=MTc1NS0wLTE0MjAyNjk4MDItMTkyMTU4NDI%3D&fid=NDQ1NzU2Nzc1&kw=English"target="_blank" alt="mba.ru" title="mba.ru" style="">English</a> (1-10):8
Rate your driving skills (1-10):8.5
Weaknesses: Just Shoot With Sniper :) not more

Have you received any ban from the server? Why?:Yes / DM I Leave Because I Have To Go And I Come Back Admin Banned me :(
What can you offer to us: New PLayer / I Have Skill /
Why should we accept you: Good PLayer
Tell us about yourself and your experience in the server: My Name Is John.Zied Im 16 Years OLD i play at saes.rpg 2years i like this server i join OP And This GanG Has Been Delete , Some Times PLay Criminal With My Friends Buy Alaways Traine :) , I Hope I Join SAFP :)

In game Name: SeanJohnson

Nationality: Croatian

Primary Language: Croatian

Other Languages: English and France

Where do you live: Croatian,Imotski

How long have you been playing on MTA?: 1years

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 1years

Have you been in any other squads/gangs/companias? I dont have gang!

Did you read SAFP rules and accept them?Yes

Are you a Procop Officer? Yes

What is DM: DethMatch

What is park-killing: someone kill you with car

Rate your Role-play skills (1-10):9

Rate your English:(1-10):6

Strengths:Arresting ,driving and shoot

Weaknesses:shoot with sniper

Why did you decide to join our squad: Because good squad

What can you offer to us: new player and help!

Why should we accept you:i am good player and i love police!

Tell us about yourself and your experience in the server!: hello i am Josip.i am 16 years.i play MTA and in MTA i love SAES:RPG and in SAES:RPG i love police... I love police in RL.....i good in police (in SAES:RP) and i know be police and i am PROCOP! , I Hope I Join SAFP !

Edited by SeanJohnson-->

#Bugo

You've 48 hours to improve your application. More information.

You need to add New  SAFP  application format.

In game Name: Bugo
Other Languages: Russian
Where do you live: New York

How long have you been playing on MTA?: 2years
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 1.5years
Have you been in any other squads/gangs/companies?: (if you left, or were kicked, and why) Gang / OP / Because The Gang Has Been Delete 
Are you a in any group? No

What is park-killing: Someone Kill You With Car.

Weaknesses: Just Shoot With Sniper not more.

What can you offer to us: New PLayer 
Why should we accept you: Good Player 

Tell us about yourself and your experience in the server: My Name Is Mark Benson. Im 16 Years old. i live in New York. i like to play football and hockey. i play at saes.rpg 1.5 years. i like this server .i join AC And This GanG Has Been Delete . I Hope I Join SAFP      :2guns:  :2guns:

#SeanJohnson

22cigh.jpg

We will Talk about you, you will have your answer soon.

Tell us about yourself and your experience in the server!: hello i am Josip.i am 16 years.i play MTA and in MTA i love SAES:RPG and in SAES:RPG i love police... I love police in RL.....i good in police (in SAES:RP) and i know be police and i am PROCOP! , I Hope I Join SAFP ! 

Edited by Sentinel-->

In game Name: Bugo

Nationality: American
Primary Language: America
Other Languages: Russian
Where do you live: New York

How long have you been playing on MTA?: 2years
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 1.5years
Have you been in any other squads/gangs/companies?: (if you left, or were kicked, and why) Gang / OP / Because The Gang Has Been Delete 
Did you read all F1 rules? Yes
Are you a in any group? No
Are you a Procop Officer? No
What is RP: Role PLay
What is DM: Dethmatch,
Murder for no reason
What is park-killing: Someone Kill You With Car.

Explain rule 12:ALT Members are our allies, Do not arrest ALT guys. Members that break the contract rules will be punished.

Weaknesses: Just Shoot With Sniper not more.

Why did you decide to join our squad: Because Good Squad And New Squad 
What can you offer to us: Player
Why should we accept you: 
Because I'm a good player and a friend
Tell us about yourself and your experience in the server: My Name Is Mark Benson. Im 16 Years old. i live in New York. i like to play football and hockey. i play at saes.rpg 1.5 years. i like this server .i join AC And This GanG Has Been Delete . I Hope I Join SAFP       :2guns:   :2guns:

M0c8Sv1.jpg

Photo

h-5.jpgh-4.jpgh-31.jpg

Edited by KoKoC-->

In game Name:FoTTeSeGa
Account:fottesega
Nationality:Italian
Primary Language:English
Other Languages:
Where do you live:Italy

How long have you been playing MTA?:6 months
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG?:10 months
Have you been in any other squads/gangs/companies?: (if you left, or were kicked, and why) No

Did you read all F1 rules?Yes
Are you a Procop Officer?  No
Roleplay , or literally from English Roleplaying Game , means doing what you would do in reality . In our case , it means giving life to a character that interacts in a new and different world , like a second life .
Basically you 'll manage his movements , his thoughts , his words , just like a puppet in your hands . The juice of the roleplay , however , as mentioned before , is in making this character to do things you would do in reality, or talk to your friends , drive a car , buy a house ... to have a job , mechanic, doctor or be even the boss of a mafia !
Rightly , San Andreas is based on the life not just clean the famous characters, like CJ and his friends , and would automatically think , I can do the same things I do in single player ... And here instead must be careful . In individual can steal cars, knock down pedestrians, shoot whoever you want , in a server Roleplay not. Now I will explain why. Follow the next steps .
What is DM? (explain using 15 word or more):DM is when a person shoots another to kill him
What is park-killing? (explain using 15 words or more):The park- killing is when a person puts you under a vehicle

Rate your teamwork skills (1-10):7-8
Rate your English (1-10):8

Rate your flying skills (1-10):9
Rate your shooting skills (1-10):7-8
Rate your Arresting skills (1-10):8-9

Strengths:DM-ARRESTING-DRIVING
Weaknesses:
I can not say,sorry :D

Have you received any ban from the server? Why?: No
Why do the cop are very good and I would like to improve even more in the coming SAFP
who recommended you to apply for us?No , I saw the members around the map and decided to try to apply
What can you offer us:What I can offer you is my skill in general as I wrote before in my strengths
Why should we accept you:You should accept me for one simple reason : to become a gang with only members strong , if you do not believe that I am good , you can always make me test
Tell us about yourself and your experience in the server (use 30 words):I'm a peaceful guy , when I play on saesrpg I always try to make alliances with other cops , and queso made ​​me much stronger and much better from the point of Stop and from that of tactics

Post a pic of a sexy cop girl. : I don't have this photo, sorry xD

In game Name: Officer.TheJoker
Account: T0las

Nationality: Portuguese 
Primary Language:
Portuguese
Other Languages: English, Spanish 
Where do you live: Lisbon, 
Portugal

How long have you been playing MTA?: 2012
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG?: 2012
Have you been in any other squads/gangs/companies?: (if you left, or were kicked, and why) Zetas Cartel, Kicked me with no reason.
Did you read all F1 rules? Yes.
Did you read SAFP rules and accept them? Yes, i accept.
Are you a in any group?: No.
Are you a Procop Officer? No, but i want.
What is RP? (explain using 15 words or more) : RolePlay- do life activitis into the game.
What is DM? (explain using 15 word or more): Deathmatching - is when any player's breake the rules trying kill or destroy other players without any good reason.
What is park-killing? (explain using 15 words or more): Park-killing is when one player try kill other player with car or on car.
Explain rule 4: whe i see a Criminal i just dont need ty arrest him, fisrt i will try do roleplay if he doesn't want i will arrest with no chances. .
Explain rule 5: 
I can not arrest any player that have 8 stars or less of wanted level, i might give them a bribe instead, i can try to RP but if they dont want i cannot arrest them, only if they shoot me
Explain rule 12: i can't arrest ALT because they are alies of San Andreas Federal Police .

Rate your Role-play skills (1-10): 7
Rate your teamwork skills (1-10): 8
Rate your English (1-10): 6
Rate your Arresting skills (1-10): 6
Strengths: #Strategy #teamwork # distract # arrest #Shot
Weaknesses: #NoScope (sniper )

Have you received any ban from the server? Why?: No.
Why did you decide to join our squad:I got enough of crime experience, and i think i can use that to be a good cop, also have friends at SAFP like Angeldeath who made me see the fun of being a cop.

who recommended you to apply for us? SAFP| Angeldeath| CPT
What can you offer us: #Respect #Help #Performance 
Why should we accept you:  Cuz i will do my best, i will be loyal and will not let you down for sure.

Tell us about yourself and your experience in the server (use 30 words): I see much activities criminals in all San Andreas and i want help SAFP to put finish this disaster. 

Edited by The Joker-->

In game Name: Kyrat-
Account: devilboy
Nationality: Portugal
Primary Language: Portuguese
Where do you live: Portugal, Açores

How long have you been playing MTA?: 1 year
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG?:7 months
Have you been in any other squads/gangs/companies?: (if you left, or were kicked, and why) No

Role play is when you act something out in the game which could and does happen in real life.
What is DM? (explain using 15 word or more): Death match means when you kill people random for no reason or killing a afk police man.
What is park-killing? (explain using 15 words or more): park killing is when someone drives another player and parks on top of them to kill them.
Explain rule 4:  if any sub admin says something it is the final word.
Explain rule 5: Don't abuse other players like being mean to them and stuff just let every player have fun
Explain rule 12: Don't ask any admin to spawn you items

Rate your flying skills (1-10):8
Rate your shooting skills (1-10):8

Strengths: Drive cars, helicopter, shooting, arest whit teaser.
Weaknesses:
Parachute

I decided to try to be part of this squad, because it is a squad playing together in a group, in my opinion I think if you have to help those in need.
who recommended you to apply for us? I recommend that apply even more than they already are in order to be even more than they already are.

What can you offer us: I can offer my loyalty, my help to all who need it, will help to members of the squad who most need help.
Why should we accept you: I think I should accept you because I want to help a lot, because I think I'm a good player, I promise I will be a good companion to the squad.
Tell us about yourself and your experience in the server (use 30 words):My experience at the server started eight months ago, it all started with a great friend who played on the server he recommended me to come to the SAES: RPG, I came to experience the server and enjoyed until now I have made friendships, good companions and I hope to make even more.

1417731_f520.jpg

Edited by paulofreitas123-->

#Seanjohnson

2ypkapk.jpg

After a talk on the forums we came to the conclusion your apply wasn't as good taken time for as we would have liked it to be.

Though, you may re-apply in 2 Weeks, with a better apply. I am sorry, but it just wasn't good enough in the end.

Edited by Sentinel-->

#TheJoker

6z79c1.jpg

Congratulations, You may now meet an in-game CPT+ For you test. Good Luck.

In game Name: Officer.TheJoker
Account: T0las

Nationality: Portuguese 
Primary Language: 
Portuguese
Other Languages: English, Spanish 
Where do you live: Lisbon, 
Portugal

How long have you been playing MTA?: 2012
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG?: 2012
Have you been in any other squads/gangs/companies?: (if you left, or were kicked, and why) Zetas Cartel, Kicked me with no reason.
Did you read all F1 rules? Yes.
Did you read SAFP rules and accept them? Yes, i accept.
Are you a in any group?: No.
Are you a Procop Officer? No, but i want.
What is RP? (explain using 15 words or more) : RolePlay- do life activitis into the game.
What is DM? (explain using 15 word or more): Deathmatching - is when any player's breake the rules trying kill or destroy other players without any good reason.
What is park-killing? (explain using 15 words or more): Park-killing is when one player try kill other player with car or on car.
Explain rule 4: whe i see a Criminal i just dont need ty arrest him, fisrt i will try do roleplay if he doesn't want i will arrest with no chances. .
Explain rule 5: 
I can not arrest any player that have 8 stars or less of wanted level, i might give them a bribe instead, i can try to RP but if they dont want i cannot arrest them, only if they shoot me
Explain rule 12: i can't arrest ALT because they are alies of San Andreas Federal Police .

Rate your Role-play skills (1-10): 7
Rate your teamwork skills (1-10): 8
Rate your English (1-10): 6
Rate your driving skills (1-10): 7
Rate your flying skills (1-10) 8
Rate your shooting skills (1-10): 9
Rate your Arresting skills (1-10): 6
Strengths: #Strategy #teamwork # distract # arrest #Shot
Weaknesses: #NoScope (sniper )

Have you received any ban from the server? Why?: No.
Why did you decide to join our squad:I got enough of crime experience, and i think i can use that to be a good cop, also have friends at SAFP like Angeldeath who made me see the fun of being a cop.

who recommended you to apply for us? SAFP| Angeldeath| CPT
What can you offer us: #Respect #Help #Performance 
Why should we accept you:  Cuz i will do my best, i will be loyal and will not let you down for sure.

Tell us about yourself and your experience in the server (use 30 words): I see much activities criminals in all San Andreas and i want help SAFP to put finish this disaster. 

Edited by Sentinel-->

In game Name: Bugo

Nationality: American
Primary Language: America
Other Languages: Russian
Where do you live: New York

How long have you been playing on MTA?: 2years
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG?: 1.5years
Have you been in any other squads/gangs/companies?: (if you left, or were kicked, and why) Gang / OP / Because The Gang Has Been Delete 
Did you read all F1 rules? Yes
Are you a in any group? No

Are you a Procop Officer?: No, I'm not.
What is RP? (explain using 15 words or more) : RP is acting like real life. For example if I'm a cop irl, I'll act like I should do in the game.
What is DM? (explain using 15 word or more): Killing someone without a reason or destroying someone vehicle without a reason.
What is park-killing? (explain using 15 words or more): Passing over with a car in a person and kill him.

Weaknesses: Just Shoot With Sniper not more.

Why did you decide to join our squad: Because Good Squad And New 
friends
What can you offer to us: My Activity ,Teamwork , Loyalty And All My Skills
Why should we accept you: Cuz I'm A skilled Member And I'm Active and i love patrol with me partners

Tell us about yourself and your experience in the server: My Name Is Mark Benson. Im 16 Years old. i live in New York. i like to play football and hockey. i play at saes.rpg 1.5 years. i like this server .i join AC And This GanG Has Been Delete . I Hope I Join SAFP        :2guns:    :2guns:

M0c8Sv1.jpg

Photo

h-5.jpgh-4.jpgh-31.jpg

Edited by KoKoC-->

In game Name:FoTTeSeGa
Account:fottesega
Nationality:Italian
Primary Language:English
Other Languages:
Where do you live:Italy

How long have you been playing MTA?:6 months
How long have you been playing SAES:RPG?:10 months

Roleplay , or literally from English Roleplaying Game , means doing what you would do in reality . In our case , it means giving life to a character that interacts in a new and different world , like a second life .
Basically you 'll manage his movements , his thoughts , his words , just like a puppet in your hands . The juice of the roleplay , however , as mentioned before , is in making this character to do things you would do in reality, or talk to your friends , drive a car , buy a house ... to have a job , mechanic, doctor or be even the boss of a mafia !
Rightly , San Andreas is based on the life not just clean the famous characters, like CJ and his friends , and would automatically think , I can do the same things I do in single player ... And here instead must be careful . In individual can steal cars, knock down pedestrians, shoot whoever you want , in a server Roleplay not. Now I will explain why. Follow the next steps .
What is DM? (explain using 15 word or more):DM is when a person shoots another to kill him
What is park-killing? (explain using 15 words or more):The park- killing is when a person puts you under a vehicle

Rate your teamwork skills (1-10):7-8

Rate your shooting skills (1-10):7-8
Rate your Arresting skills (1-10):8-9

Strengths:DM-ARRESTING-DRIVING
Weaknesses:
I can not say,sorry  :D

Why do the cop are very good and I would like to improve even more in the coming SAFP
who recommended you to apply for us?No , I saw the members around the map and decided to try to apply
What can you offer us:What I can offer you is my skill in general as I wrote before in my strengths
Why should we accept you:You should accept me for one simple reason : to become a gang with only members strong , if you do not believe that I am good , you can always make me test
Tell us about yourself and your experience in the server (use 30 words):I'm a peaceful guy , when I play on saesrpg I always try to make alliances with other cops , and queso made ​​me much stronger and much better from the point of Stop and from that of tactics

Post a pic of a sexy cop girl. : I don't have this photo, sorry xD