Mino I want to see more from you by the application an not just ingame. You have 24 hours to edit your app, and once I return home at Friday you will get an answer most likely if none else has time.

Mino I want to see more from you by the application an not just ingame. You have 24 hours to edit your app, and once I return home at Friday you will get an answer most likely if none else has time.

I'll give him a final answer, don't worry :)

@Skrillex

The FBI have been discussing much about you Skrillex, you had 24 hours to edit your app and you edited it. Your application is still poor, but you have been hanging with us very long, you have showed yourself and showed us that you're trusty. I see that you got some friends that also got nice skills like you. I think you should practice more about the English grammar or something like that..

You deserve this!

-Pending, Find a HQ or SAC to test you ingame, don't ask too much be patient. 

It's all about the test, if you pass the tests you're in, if not you're out.

@Mino

You got a poor apply too, i don't want you to edit it later because no need. You both should practise at the English Grammar, because the both applications is poor. You have also patrolled with us alot, which is extremely good! You showed us your skills, and we can see that you're loyal when you both want to join freaking hard.

You both got skills ingame, just the application that is a bit bad

-Pending, Find a HQ or SAC to test you ingame, don't ask too much. Be patient.

LittleBond and the HQ Team.

Your ingame name

-iamnoobiedude

Your account name

-mertdunn 
Your age

Your nationality

-Turkey
Your timezone [GMT Format]

-GMT+3:00
Your English skills

-Good 
Primary Language

-Turkish
Other Languages

-English,little germany.
Are you a Procop?

-No
How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG:

Im playing 1,5 years 
Have you been in any other squads/gangs/companies?: (if you left, or were kicked, please post reasons why)

- İ havent kicked yet.
Are you active on IRC:

-No
Are you active on TeamSpeak:

-Yes
Define Roleplaying: [ At least 35 words ]

-I want to be a fbi because i dont like suspects,arms dealer,drug dealer to arrest them.İm good at roleplaying iam doing my job
Define teamwork: [At least 35 words ]

-Teamwork is important me.Because teamwork is good,best way to reach a solution.
Have you received any kicks or bans from the server:

-No,ı havent yet.
Strengths:

-Good cop,good at shooting,happy,helpful,supportive.
Weaknesses:

-I hate two face people,and ı tend to trust people easily.
Tell us something about yourself [ At least 150 words ]

-My name is Mert I enjoy playing computer 7/24 i like gta san andreas,I think best mta server is SAES RPG.İ like penguins,i hate liars.İ listening tupac and other rappers.İ like milkshake,ice cream.
What's your average ping?

-40-50
What's your average FPS?

-At Ultra setting i have get 55-60

RP App : No

In Character

Today's DATE:

First name:Mert
Middle Name(s):-
Last name:Meriç
Date of Birth:18-08-1999

Current Address:Antalya/Konyaaltı Latitude 
Longitude ::
Education:High school

Race:Man
Weight:59
Height:173

Do you have a valid DRIVER license? If yes was it ever suspended?:No.
Have you ever been detained, arrested or charged with a crime?:No.

Why do you want to be part of FBI and why would we want you to be part of it? [ 123 words ]
 -My future job is fbi i like federals,agents.FBİ is so cool job.I want to be part of it.İ dont like criminals i will arrest him.
Tell us about your Experience in the PD [100 words more or less ]
 -İm playing since 2012 .I'm good player im now pro.i think i will be good federal 
How would you contribute to the group ?
 -I am cooperative person, skilled and loyal. I’m always learning through my mistakes and contribute something big of service to community.

Edited by mertdunn-->

Your ingame name

-iamnoobiedude

Your account name

-mertdunn 

Your age

Your nationality

-Turkey

Your timezone [GMT Format]

-GMT+3:00

Your English skills

-Good 

Primary Language

-Turkish

Other Languages

-English,little germany.

Are you a Procop?

-No

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG:

Im playing 1,5 years 

Have you been in any other squads/gangs/companies?: (if you left, or were kicked, please post reasons why)

- İ havent kicked yet.

Are you active on IRC:

-No

Are you active on TeamSpeak:

-Yes

Define Roleplaying: [ At least 35 words ]

-I want to be a fbi because i dont like suspects,arms dealer,drug dealer to arrest them.İm good at roleplaying iam doing my job

Define teamwork: [At least 35 words ]

-Teamwork is important me.Because teamwork is good,best way to reach a solution.

Have you received any kicks or bans from the server:

-No,ı havent yet.

Strengths:

-Good cop,good at shooting,happy,helpful,supportive.

Weaknesses:

-I hate two face people,and ı tend to trust people easily.

Tell us something about yourself [ At least 150 words ]

-My name is Mert I enjoy playing computer 7/24 i like gta san andreas,I think best mta server is SAES RPG.İ like penguins,i hate liars.İ listening tupac and other rappers.İ like milkshake,ice cream.

What's your average ping?

-40-50

What's your average FPS?

-At Ultra setting i have get 55-60

RP App : No

In Character

Today's DATE:

First name:Mert

Middle Name(s):-

Last name:Meriç

Date of Birth:18-08-1999

Current Address:Antalya/Konyaaltı Latitude 

Longitude ::

Education:High school

Race:Man

Weight:59

Height:173

Do you have a valid DRIVER license? If yes was it ever suspended?:No.

Have you ever been detained, arrested or charged with a crime?:No.

Why do you want to be part of FBI and why would we want you to be part of it? [ 123 words ]

-My future job is fbi i like federals,agents.FBİ is so cool job.I want to be part of it.İ dont like criminals i will arrest him.

Tell us about your Experience in the PD [100 words more or less ]

-İm playing since 2012 .I'm good player im now pro.i think i will be good federal 

How would you contribute to the group ?

-I am cooperative person, skilled and loyal. I’m always learning through my mistakes and contribute something big of service to community.

DENIED

Part 1 - Ingame information

Ingame name: Skyler
Login name: Hurkan2
Are you a ProCop?: No.
When did youSTARTarrow-10x10.png playing SAES?: 3 October 2014 
When did you start playing MTA?: 2013
How many hours do you play in a day?: 4/5 hours each day
Your avarage FPS: 40/60
Your avarage Ping: 30/100
Are you active on IRC?: No.
Are you active on Teamspeak3?: Yes.
Previous Gang(s)/Squad(s)/Company(s): GJMC,GB,MMC
Did you left or got kicked? If yes, why?:
GJMCbasically the same story as GB but HQ / Leader were inactive and motor Gang I don't like  so much that.  but first keeps it crazy  when weather boring because everyone was inactive but then they died

GBit was a good squad but a bit inactive but when I was in it, I had lots of fun with Mino together but it is unfortunately dead

MMCKicked if you want to know why I kicked I wil say that in the game  

Have you ever got banned in SAES? Yes, Because me Brother is playing saes on the same IP adress but now the admins knows that so they don't ban me

Have you ever got kicked in SAES? No.
Why do you want toJOINarrow-10x10.png FBI?  because it is an active gang and with nice people and like Mino it said it is nice to sit in the same squad together and if I  join FBI then can I learn more and I can help them with RP or Patrolling and it has existed for a long time and they respect each other and i like the role of FBI they should monitor traffic and criminals whether they have drugs or illegal things

If you have patrolled with us, set screenshots below: AoVahQc.png?1fNcSjBD.png?1
Rje8GtI.png?1
JKdmAha.png?17zj0BSc.png?1bOuewSb.png?1

Part 2 - Real Life Questions
Male/Female?: Male
Nationality: Netherlands
Primary languages: English, Turkish
Do you speak any other languages? Which?: Deutsch
Tell us, a few lines about yourself: Hello my name is Hurkan and my last name is Erkan. I am 12 years old and I have one brother and one little  brother, my brother called Özkan, and my little brother called Mustafa I am Muslim, and my hobbies are: football, Basketball, playing saes and play outside with me friends I'm sometimes nice and sometimes annoying and I live in a flat on the first floor, I find it fun to play with Skrillex and Mino saes because when we are cops then we  arrest crims and. I have to school every day with heavy books in my bag every time I go by bike to school. and so this was my story about myself.

Part 3 - Ingame skills
What is your English skills? (0/10): 7  Because, im a young boy but i learn it xD
What is your Driving skills? (0/10): 8 I'm a good driver because I was a Dmer (Racer)
What is your Shooting skills? (0/10): 8 I'm good in Shooting but a bit 
What is your RolePlay skills? (0/10): 7 I'm not so good in RolePay  but i wil do my best
Strengths: I'm good in Shooting, Driving Cars, Flying Maverick, Arresting Crims
Weakness: i'm not good in flying with plane's
Edited by -Skyler--->

Ingame name:Memati
Login name:Memati024
Are you a ProCop?:No will get it when im 6 weeks in FBI i hope then doing PC test.
When did you start playing SAES?:1 year ago.
When did you start playing MTA?:1 year ago.
How many hours do you play in a day?:4-5 hours
Your avarage FPS:56
Your avarage Ping:24
Are you active on IRC?:No
Are you active on Teamspeak3?:Yes
Previous Gang(s)/Squad(s)/Company(s):TM
Did you left or got kicked? If yes, why?:didnt like the gang.
Have you ever got banned in SAES?:No
Have you ever got kicked in SAES?:No
Why do you want to join FBI?:Because i like to play as cop and FBI is a team that is active i think.
If you have patrolled with us, set screenshots below:Sorry didnt got.

Male/Female?:Male
Nationality:Turkey
Primary languages:Turkish
Do you speak any other languages? Which?:Netherlands and English.
Tell us, a few lines about yourself:Hello my name is Mevlut I am a young 15 years old , I study more at school and would later in real life police are I now want FBI will join because I find it an honor to work with people who love teamwork and always online

Part 3 - Ingame skills
What is your English skills? (0/10):8/10
What is your Driving skills? (0/10):8/10
What is your Shooting skills? (0/10):9/10
What is your RolePlay skills? (0/10):7/10 need train
Strengths:Shooting Little RP driving flying Arresting  Teamwork
Weakness:little RP

nope

poor app, i suggest ya to apply for SAPA.

I've got one question. I still need my test but just can't get a FBI HQ ingame. Would like to know if they're inactive or just living in another time zone?..

I've got one question. I still need my test but just can't get a FBI HQ ingame. Would like to know if they're inactive or just living in another time zone?..

We are atleast 2 hqs online each day, i'm online with timezone +1, you?

Normal App :

Your ingame name: HornneT.

Your account name: Hornnet.

Your age: 18.

Your nationality: Algeria.

Your timezone: [GMT Format] GMT+2

Your English skills: 8/10

Primary Language: Arabic.

Other Languages: English, Arabic,Franche

Are you a Procop? No.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG: Since 1 year.

Have you been in any other squads/gangs/companies?: (if you left, or were kicked, please post reasons why) I Was:

-STF:i was Captain in Special Task Force But Deleted.

-Vendetta:i was a new member and deleted too.

-SK: i was a Respected  and deleted by Gengar.

-FA:i got kicked because i was inactive member for 1 week.

Are you active on IRC: Yes..

Are you active on TeamSpeak: No i dont use it.

Define Roleplaying: [ At least 35 words ] Roleplaying is when you make up a story of your own character or being someone else for a period of time example: Police should arrest criminals, criminal should rob a store or bank.

Define teamwork: [At least 35 words ]  Teamwork is the willingness of a group of people to work together to achieve a goal. And yeah, teamwork makes the dream work.

Have you received any kicks or bans from the server: No.

Strengths: I would say driving, flying and RP is my greatest strengths.and Shooting.

Weaknesses: Actually I don’t know, maybe when I’m solo-arresting a bunch of criminals.

Tell us something about yourself [ At least 150 words ]: My name is Sami, I'm from Algeria i Born in 12/27/1997. . I like computer and play  Some Vedio Games Black Ops, Call Of Duty and  MTA. My hobbies are Spent my Time with my friends and i like to play Football everyday.  I am independent, I like to live my life freely.On the other hand I love living alone where nobody tells me what I must do. Over the years I learn to be independent from other. I am really different from all my family, I like to get everything I want in my life. I have some member who they do nothing for their goals and always said if I have this, or if they can have that. It is very sad that they have the power on their hand and do nothing. I try and try until I get it.

What's your average ping? 100/150

What's your average FPS? 50/55

In Character

Today's DATE: 29/8/2015

First name: Toretto

Middle Name(s): Handli

Last name:Hamiche

Date of Birth: 1985

Current Address: 13 Linoch Groove Street at Los Santos

Education: Police Officer

Race: Russian

Weight: 85

Height: 1.70

Do you have a valid DRIVER license? If yes was it ever suspended?: Yes, I have driver’s license and never been suspended.

Have you ever been detained, arrested or charged with a crime?: I was once fined for illegally parking in handicapped spot.

Straight out of the gate, it’s the only job that sounds funny to me. Thinking of doing something else, except maybe firefighting and EMS, sounds just as painfully boring work that would make me want to kill myself. I like how you can come to work and not have a clue what to do every day. You get to help people and go on adventures every day.

I never really gave too much thought to being an FBI agent till one night on a pub in Idlewood my best childhood friend was murdered by two men from secret criminal organization. After that night I promised to myself that I will get his revenge, I don’t know who they are, but I will trace them and kill them at any cost!

Tell us about your Experience in the PD [100 words more or less ] I started as cadet in Special Task Force. From there I was taught by well-trained instructors. They taught me everything what it takes to become a successful police officer. I met so many good friends and we had an awesome moment together. After 4 weeks in SAPA I finally graduated a ProCop and was offered to become an instructor by HQ. Of course I took the opportunity. It took me over 1 months to become as STF Captain.  A Captain  job is to Test players who got Pending/Accepted and help susfull LEader Team.

My instructor role last for a year and I have a very good knowledge about police stuff, so you can count on me.

How would you contribute to the group ? I am cooperative person, skilled and loyal. I’m always learning through my mistakes and contribute something big of service to community.

Write a full RP report about a crim /gang/civ group  [ must be elaborated]

Officer name:  Toretto   

Officer ID:        SD188 256          

Suspect’s name:                          Jean Hamiche

Date of birth:                                June 18, 1980

Race:                                             White

Weight                                           79

Height                                           1.82m, 5'11

Last Known Address:                  147 Lyle St. San Fierro

Cell:                                               BRCMBFNA

Date booked:                                April 2, 2015

Time booked:                               10:51pm

Charges

Procession of methamphetamine              150 mg

Procession of illegal weapon                     Micro UZI

Case sequence:                                      925

Case status:                                             Presentenced

Police case number:                               8374-8273-1903

Court Location:                                        Los Santos PD

Court case number:                                2009017525

Normal App :

Your ingame name: HornneT.

Your account name: Hornnet.

Your age: 18.

Your nationality: Algeria.

Your timezone: [GMT Format] GMT+2

Your English skills: 8/10

Primary Language: Arabic.

Other Languages: English, Arabic,Franche

Are you a Procop? No.

How long have you been playing on SAES:RPG: Since 1 year.

Have you been in any other squads/gangs/companies?: (if you left, or were kicked, please post reasons why) I Was:

-STF:i was Captain in Special Task Force But Deleted.

-Vendetta:i was a new member and deleted too.

-SK: i was a Respected  and deleted by Gengar.

-FA:i got kicked because i was inactive member for 1 week.

Are you active on IRC: Yes..

Are you active on TeamSpeak: No i dont use it.

Define Roleplaying: [ At least 35 words ] Roleplaying is when you make up a story of your own character or being someone else for a period of time example: Police should arrest criminals, criminal should rob a store or bank.

Define teamwork: [At least 35 words ]  Teamwork is the willingness of a group of people to work together to achieve a goal. And yeah, teamwork makes the dream work.

Have you received any kicks or bans from the server: No.

Strengths: I would say driving, flying and RP is my greatest strengths.and Shooting.

Weaknesses: Actually I don’t know, maybe when I’m solo-arresting a bunch of criminals.

Tell us something about yourself [ At least 150 words ]: My name is Sami, I'm from Algeria i Born in 12/27/1997. . I like computer and play  Some Vedio Games Black Ops, Call Of Duty and  MTA. My hobbies are Spent my Time with my friends and i like to play Football everyday.  I am independent, I like to live my life freely.On the other hand I love living alone where nobody tells me what I must do. Over the years I learn to be independent from other. I am really different from all my family, I like to get everything I want in my life. I have some member who they do nothing for their goals and always said if I have this, or if they can have that. It is very sad that they have the power on their hand and do nothing. I try and try until I get it.

What's your average ping? 100/150

What's your average FPS? 50/55

In Character

Today's DATE: 29/8/2015

First name: Toretto

Middle Name(s): Handli

Last name:Hamiche

Date of Birth: 1985

Current Address: 13 Linoch Groove Street at Los Santos

Education: Police Officer

Race: Russian

Weight: 85

Height: 1.70

Do you have a valid DRIVER license? If yes was it ever suspended?: Yes, I have driver’s license and never been suspended.

Have you ever been detained, arrested or charged with a crime?: I was once fined for illegally parking in handicapped spot.

Straight out of the gate, it’s the only job that sounds funny to me. Thinking of doing something else, except maybe firefighting and EMS, sounds just as painfully boring work that would make me want to kill myself. I like how you can come to work and not have a clue what to do every day. You get to help people and go on adventures every day.

I never really gave too much thought to being an FBI agent till one night on a pub in Idlewood my best childhood friend was murdered by two men from secret criminal organization. After that night I promised to myself that I will get his revenge, I don’t know who they are, but I will trace them and kill them at any cost!

Tell us about your Experience in the PD [100 words more or less ] I started as cadet in Special Task Force. From there I was taught by well-trained instructors. They taught me everything what it takes to become a successful police officer. I met so many good friends and we had an awesome moment together. After 4 weeks in SAPA I finally graduated a ProCop and was offered to become an instructor by HQ. Of course I took the opportunity. It took me over 1 months to become as STF Captain.  A Captain  job is to Test players who got Pending/Accepted and help susfull LEader Team.

My instructor role last for a year and I have a very good knowledge about police stuff, so you can count on me.

How would you contribute to the group ? I am cooperative person, skilled and loyal. I’m always learning through my mistakes and contribute something big of service to community.

Write a full RP report about a crim /gang/civ group  [ must be elaborated]

Officer name:  Toretto   

Officer ID:        SD188 256          

Suspect’s name:                          Jean Hamiche

Date of birth:                                June 18, 1980

Race:                                             White

Weight                                           79

Height                                           1.82m, 5'11

Last Known Address:                  147 Lyle St. San Fierro

Cell:                                               BRCMBFNA

Date booked:                                April 2, 2015

Time booked:                               10:51pm

Charges

Procession of methamphetamine              150 mg

Procession of illegal weapon                     Micro UZI

Case sequence:                                      925

Case status:                                             Presentenced

Police case number:                               8374-8273-1903

Court Location:                                        Los Santos PD

Court case number:                                2009017525

Dear Hornnet.

You've been extremly active with the FBI, and you've asked us nearly all the time to hang out. But sadly, you did not follow the application stage rules, so, I'm sorry to inform you this..

Your application is DENIED

- You have been atleast 1 month active on forums

- Your forum account have been registred 3 months minimum, and you know how to use it.

Edited by Tut Greco-->

@Skyler

A few grammar mistakes in the apply, but that is well okay, ain't it? :D

You have been patrolling with us alot, and everyone can see that you got skills. It's very interessing to see you show us motivation all day to patrol :) I think this reply is deserved.

Pending, meet a HQ or SAC+ ingame for your tests.

Ingame name: DDerek

Login name: spkultimate

Are you a ProCop?: No, but I was

When did you start playing SAES?: 2 years ago but I stopped and now returned 7 months ago.

When did you start playing MTA?: 3 years ago

How many hours do you play in a day?: In my free days I play like 8-10 hours, but when i am not free I play like 2-3.

Your avarage FPS: 60-65

Your avarage Ping: 40-60

Are you active on IRC?: No, but I can be

Are you active on Teamspeak3?: Yes, I am

Previous Gang(s)/Squad(s)/Company(s): SAPA,TST and TT

Did you left or got kicked? If yes, why?: I left all of them,

SAPA: I got my ProCop and I left in search of other squad.

TST: With a lot of proposals I choose TST and then I left because I felt that wasn’t for me.

TT: I was TT for 3/4 months and it was a really great gang just like a family, but I got really bored and I decided to left.

Have you ever got banned in SAES? Never

Have you ever got kicked in SAES? Nop

Why do you want to join FBI? Because it’s a great and good squad , all the members are very friendly and skilled and I think it fits me perfectly, because I am skilled enough and very active.

If you have patrolled with us, set screenshots below:

JMn0dgM.jpg

hYxglo6.jpg

CodeijF.jpg

qSTvqps.jpg

AS0vgqv.jpg

Nationality: Portuguese

Primary languages: Portuguese

Do you speak any other languages? Which?: English, Spanish, French

Tell us a few lines about yourself:

Hi there! I’m Ricardo and I’m from Portugal, I’m a student and I love to play in my free times, I’m a really friendly person and I love to make new friends. I’m always ready to help everyone . I’m good at RolePlays because i have a big imagination and ideas. I consider myself a good player, and a lot of persons tell me that. And I am good to obey rules and orders. I am a good team player and I love to play in team. I am a very active player in SAES.

Part 3 - Ingame skills

What is your English skills? (0/10): 8

What is your Driving skills? (0/10): 7

What is your Shooting skills? (0/10):8

What is your RolePlay skills? (0/10): 9

Strengths: Roleplaying, Driving, shooting ,tazing, arresting and piloting (planes).

Weakness: I am not good flying mavericks.

Denied = Your application was not good enought, re-apply in 2 weeks if you are still interessed.

Pending = Meet a HQ or SAC ingame for recive your tests.

Ingame name:
CodeX#
Login name:
ptgboss
Are you a ProCop?:
No, I am not..
When did you start playing SAES?:
I joined SAES in arround september 2014.
When did you start playing MTA?:
I started playing MTA arround 2012/2013.
How many hours do you play in a day?:
Arround 2/3 hours.
Your avarage FPS:
20 to 30 FPS.
Your avarage Ping:
60 to 100 Ping.
Are you active on IRC?:
No, I don't use IRC.
Are you active on Teamspeak3?:
Yes, I am.
Previous Gang(s)/Squad(s)/Company(s):
SAPA (2 Times) , Ghetto, Tuga Thugs
SAPA - Left to join Tuga Thugs after being bored to stay there.
Ghetto - Gang died, can't do anything for it.
Tuga Thugs - Left to join FBI, Crim life is boring.
Have you ever got banned in SAES?
Never. And I think is will not happen.
Have you ever got kicked in SAES?
I got kicked by Ikke (Ikzelf_) one time for accident spam (Fail bind).
Why do you want to join FBI?
I want to join FBI because the squad seems very powerful and loyal. And I am interested on the squad. The squad is also good at teamwork and RP. I like the role of the squad and squad type. I got some friends in FBI so I want to join the adventure. The organisation of the squad is very good and it seems a very nice place to me.
I patrolled sometimes but my PC is formatting, so I lost all screenshots.

Male/Female?:
Male.
Nationality:
Im from Portugal, so I am Portuguese.
Primary languages:
Portuguese.
Do you speak any other languages? Which?:
English.
Tell us, a few lines about yourself:
I am currently a student. As other guys school isn't the paradise for me, it's very boring. I like to play hockey and I do it every week. I am a Junior HTML Developer and JAVA Student. I really like technology. Most of my day is passed infront of the computer playing or coding. I like to play PS4 too. I am a bit sociable but only if u invite me to go to some party or anything like it. I live in portugal in a zone called Santarém and near me there are SAES players such as TbdS, JP4, KillZone and others. I like to watch cop series on TV and action movies.

Part 3 - Ingame skills
What is your English skills? (0/10):
6.5/10
What is your Driving skills? (0/10):
6/10
What is your Shooting skills? (0/10):
7/10
What is your RolePlay skills? (0/10):
7.5/10
Strengths:
Sniper shooting, arresting and shooting at tires.
Weakness:
Hydra heat seeker, aircraft shooting, deathmatch and drive very fast.
Edited by CodeX#-->

Ingame name: Temi
Login name: gongas123
Are you a ProCop?: No
When did you start playing SAES?: 2 years ago
When did you start playing MTA?: Around 4 years
How many hours do you play in a day?: Not sure but around 5/6 or even 7
Your avarage FPS: 40/50
Your avarage Ping: 60/70
Are you active on IRC?: No
Are you active on Teamspeak3?: Yes
Previous Gang(s)/Squad(s)/Company(s): Black Syndicate and Tuga Thugs 
Black Syndicate: I left Black Syndicate because the gang was changing very much, most of my friends were leaving it and many things were happening so i decided to leave with my friends. 
Tuga Thugs:  I left Tuga Thugs because i was tired of crim life and decided to join cop life.
Have you ever got banned in SAES? No and i hope never.
Have you ever got kicked in SAES? No
Why do you want to join FBI? I would like to join because its a good squad, it has friendly, loyal and mature players. Im insterested in this squad,i love the FBI role and would like to patrol with teamwork and have some fun arresting some criminals!
If you have patrolled with us, set screenshots below: Unfortenaly i couldnt upload the screens due to some error, but i will add more soon!

Do you speak any other languages? Which?: English
Tell us, a few lines about yourself: Yo, my name is Gonçalo, as you can see i love to play videogames such as MTA,Csgo,L4D2 and so on. My favourite hobby is to be with friends and family as well. My favourite animal is dog because they are really cute and they protect me when im alone. My favourite color is Orange. Im loyal and a friendly guy, love to make jokes to animate my friends especially when they are sad. Im from a small town called salvaterra.

Part 3 - Ingame skills
What is your Driving skills? (0/10): 7.5
What is your Shooting skills? (0/10): 7 
What is your RolePlay skills? (0/10): 7.5
Strengths: Roleplaying, Shooting, driving, flying (helicopters, shamal, hydra, hunter and stuntplane) and mostly take care of others people´s fights and solve them.
Weakness: Shooting with Rustlers and flying with slow planes (dodo and beagle)

Denied = Your application was not good enought, re-apply in 2 weeks if you are still interessed.

Edited by Temi-->

DDEREK

Ingame name: DDerek

Login name: spkultimate

Are you a ProCop?: No, but I was

When did you start playing SAES?: 2 years ago but I stopped and now returned 7 months ago.

When did you start playing MTA?: 3 years ago

How many hours do you play in a day?: In my free days I play like 8-10 hours, but when i am not free I play like 2-3.

Your avarage FPS: 60-65

Your avarage Ping: 40-60

Are you active on IRC?: No, but I can be

Are you active on Teamspeak3?: Yes, I am

Previous Gang(s)/Squad(s)/Company(s): SAPA,TST and TT

Did you left or got kicked? If yes, why?: I left all of them,

SAPA: I got my ProCop and I left in search of other squad.

TST: With a lot of proposals I choose TST and then I left because I felt that wasn’t for me.

TT: I was TT for 3/4 months and it was a really great gang just like a family, but I got really bored and I decided to left.

Have you ever got banned in SAES? Never

Have you ever got kicked in SAES? Nop

Why do you want to join FBI? Because it’s a great and good squad , all the members are very friendly and skilled and I think it fits me perfectly, because I am skilled enough and very active.

JMn0dgM.jpg

hYxglo6.jpg

CodeijF.jpg

qSTvqps.jpg

AS0vgqv.jpg

Do you speak any other languages? Which?: English, Spanish, French

Tell us a few lines about yourself:

Hi there! I’m Ricardo and I’m from Portugal, I’m a student and I love to play in my free times, I’m a really friendly person and I love to make new friends. I’m always ready to help everyone . I’m good at RolePlays because i have a big imagination and ideas. I consider myself a good player, and a lot of persons tell me that. And I am good to obey rules and orders. I am a good team player and I love to play in team. I am a very active player in SAES.

Part 3 - Ingame skills

What is your Driving skills? (0/10): 7

What is your RolePlay skills? (0/10): 9

Strengths: Roleplaying, Driving, shooting ,tazing, arresting and piloting (planes).

Weakness: I am not good flying mavericks.

CODEX#

Ingame name:

CodeX#

Login name:

ptgboss

Are you a ProCop?:

No, I am not..

When did you start playing SAES?:

I joined SAES in arround september 2014.

When did you start playing MTA?:

I started playing MTA arround 2012/2013.

How many hours do you play in a day?:

Arround 2/3 hours.

Your avarage FPS:

20 to 30 FPS.

Your avarage Ping:

60 to 100 Ping.

Are you active on IRC?:

No, I don't use IRC.

Are you active on Teamspeak3?:

Yes, I am.

Previous Gang(s)/Squad(s)/Company(s):

SAPA (2 Times) , Ghetto, Tuga Thugs

SAPA - Left to join Tuga Thugs after being bored to stay there.
Ghetto - Gang died, can't do anything for it.

Tuga Thugs - Left to join FBI, Crim life is boring.

Have you ever got banned in SAES?

Never. And I think is will not happen.

Have you ever got kicked in SAES?

I got kicked by Ikke (Ikzelf_) one time for accident spam (Fail bind).

Why do you want to join FBI?

I want to join FBI because the squad seems very powerful and loyal. And I am interested on the squad. The squad is also good at teamwork and RP. I like the role of the squad and squad type. I got some friends in FBI so I want to join the adventure. The organisation of the squad is very good and it seems a very nice place to me.

I patrolled sometimes but my PC is formatting, so I lost all screenshots.

I'm 13 years old.

Male/Female?:

Male.

Nationality:

Im from Portugal, so I am Portuguese.

Primary languages:

Portuguese.

Do you speak any other languages? Which?:

English.

Tell us, a few lines about yourself:

I am currently a student. As other guys school isn't the paradise for me, it's very boring. I like to play hockey and I do it every week. I am a Junior HTML Developer and JAVA Student. I really like technology. Most of my day is passed infront of the computer playing or coding. I like to play PS4 too. I am a bit sociable but only if u invite me to go to some party or anything like it. I live in portugal in a zone called Santarém and near me there are SAES players such as TbdS, JP4, KillZone and others. I like to watch cop series on TV and action movies.

Part 3 - Ingame skills

What is your English skills? (0/10):

6.5/10

What is your Driving skills? (0/10):

6/10

What is your Shooting skills? (0/10):

7/10

What is your RolePlay skills? (0/10):

7.5/10

Strengths:

Sniper shooting, arresting and shooting at tires.

Weakness:

Hydra heat seeker, aircraft shooting, deathmatch and drive very fast.

Temi

Ingame name: Temi

Login name: gongas123

Are you a ProCop?: No

When did you start playing SAES?: 2 years ago

When did you start playing MTA?: Around 4 years

How many hours do you play in a day?: Not sure but around 5/6 or even 7

Your avarage FPS: 40/50

Your avarage Ping: 60/70

Are you active on IRC?: No

Are you active on Teamspeak3?: Yes

Previous Gang(s)/Squad(s)/Company(s): Black Syndicate and Tuga Thugs

Black Syndicate: I left Black Syndicate because the gang was changing very much, most of my friends were leaving it and many things were happening so i decided to leave with my friends.

Tuga Thugs: I left Tuga Thugs because i was tired of crim life and decided to join cop life.

Have you ever got banned in SAES? No and i hope never.

Have you ever got kicked in SAES? No

Why do you want to join FBI? I would like to join because its a good squad, it has friendly, loyal and mature players. Im insterested in this squad,i love the FBI role and would like to patrol with teamwork and have some fun arresting some criminals!

If you have patrolled with us, set screenshots below: Unfortenaly i couldnt upload the screens due to some error, but i will add more soon!

Do you speak any other languages? Which?: English

Tell us, a few lines about yourself: Yo, my name is Gonçalo, as you can see i love to play videogames such as MTA,Csgo,L4D2 and so on. My favourite hobby is to be with friends and family as well. My favourite animal is dog because they are really cute and they protect me when im alone. My favourite color is Orange. Im loyal and a friendly guy, love to make jokes to animate my friends especially when they are sad. Im from a small town called salvaterra.

Part 3 - Ingame skills

What is your Driving skills? (0/10): 7.5

What is your Shooting skills? (0/10): 7

What is your RolePlay skills? (0/10): 7.5

Strengths: Roleplaying, Shooting, driving, flying (helicopters, shamal, hydra, hunter and stuntplane) and mostly take care of others people´s fights and solve them.

Weakness: Shooting with Rustlers and flying with slow planes (dodo and beagle)

RESULTS:

After reading through each app I can see that you all originate from the same Gang. Your applications have not been some of the best I have ever seen and are not the worst either. I have decided after much thought to put you on PENDING, due to you in game activity and persistence to be with the FBI. Please contact any HQ or LVL 3+ for your testing.

Good Luck

Regards,

Agent.Payne

F.B.I. HQ

Edited by IG8820-->

Ingame name: skander

Login name: jmaycana 

Are you a ProCop?: no  :)

When did you start playing SAES?:  since 2011

When did you start playing MTA?:  since 2011 too

How many hours do you play in a day?:  at night and maybe in the day

Your avarage FPS: 50fps

Your avarage Ping:  100 

Are you active on IRC?:  no

Are you active on Teamspeak3?: no

Previous Gang(s)/Squad(s)/Company(s): STF / N~F / Balkan spies 

Did you left or got kicked? If yes, why?: i left  because i m inactive 

Have you ever got banned in SAES? no
Have you ever got kicked in SAES? no
Why do you want to join FBI? because i like FBI and Neal my cousin recommended it for me
If you have patrolled with us, set screenshots below: no i have not

Nationality: Tunisian
Primary languages: Arabic
Do you speak any other languages? Which?: French english 
Tell us, a few lines about yourself: I'm Neal's cousin and he gave me mta when he started playing . i was inactive for a year and now im back

Part 3 - Ingame skills
What is your English skills? (0/10):  5
What is your Driving skills? (0/10): 8
What is your Shooting skills? (0/10): 6
What is your RolePlay skills? (0/10):6
Strengths: driving  and flying
Weakness: shooting sometimes

Ingame name: skander

Login name: jmaycana 

Are you a ProCop?: no   :)

When did you start playing SAES?:  since 2011

When did you start playing MTA?:  since 2011 too

How many hours do you play in a day?:  at night and maybe in the day

Your avarage FPS: 50fps

Your avarage Ping:  100 

Are you active on IRC?:  no

Are you active on Teamspeak3?: no

Previous Gang(s)/Squad(s)/Company(s): STF / N~F / Balkan spies 

Did you left or got kicked? If yes, why?: i left  because i m inactive 

Have you ever got banned in SAES? no
Have you ever got kicked in SAES? no
Why do you want to join FBI? because i like FBI and Neal my cousin recommended it for me
If you have patrolled with us, set screenshots below: no i have not

Nationality: Tunisian
Do you speak any other languages? Which?: French english 
Tell us, a few lines about yourself: I'm Neal's cousin and he gave me mta when he started playing . i was inactive for a year and now im back

Part 3 - Ingame skills
What is your English skills? (0/10):  5
What is your Driving skills? (0/10): 8
What is your Shooting skills? (0/10): 6
What is your RolePlay skills? (0/10):6
Strengths: driving  and flying
Weakness: shooting sometimes

Dear Blueburn.

First of all it appears that you've not been on the forums for 2 years, that's a bit of a disadvantage to us, also ingame, you've not really been seen. (?)

Your application is really poor, I'd suggest you to read SAPA's guidelines and apply for them instead.

DENIED

Ingame name:soniN
Login name:sonin157
Are you a ProCop?:no
When did you start playing SAES?:2years and half
When did you start playing MTA?: 4/5years
How many hours do you play in a day?:8/10hours
Your avarage FPS:66
Your avarage Ping:50
Are you active on IRC?: no
Are you active on Teamspeak3?:yes
Previous Gang(s)/Squad(s)/Company(s):Sons of Anarchy, The Outfit, Tuga Thugs
  • Sons of Anarchy- I left because the gang have low activite
  • The Outfit- RIP
  • Tuga Thugs- I got kicked because i arrest 2 TT players in TURF
Have you ever got banned in SAES?: yes multiaccount
Have you ever got kicked in SAES?:no
Why do you want to join FBI? I liked me join the FBI because I'm tired of playing in the life of crim, and would like to play a lot like FBI because the FBI is a very organized squad, working as a team, with many skills, I would very much like patrolling with you FBI

Nationality:Portuguese
Primary languages:Portuguese
Do you speak any other languages? Which?:English
Tell us, a few lines about yourself: Hello, my name is Dário Rodrigues,I have 20years old, I love to practice athletics, like to go out at night with friends, play cs: go, Lol and MTA, I'm nice, I respect those who respect me

Part 3 - Ingame skills
What is your English skills? (0/10):7
What is your Driving skills? (0/10):9
What is your RolePlay skills? (0/10):7
Strengths:sniper,driving
Weakness:swimming

syqq34.png
Ingame name: Pablo
Login name: Watib
Are you a ProCop: No
When did you start playing SAES: 2012
When did you start playing MTA: 2008
How many hours do you play in a day: 7 hours in day
Your avarage FPS: 55/60
Your avarage Ping: 45/50
Are you active on IRC: No
Are you active on Teamspeak3: Yes
Previous Gang(s)/Squad(s)/Company(s): Cripz/Vengeance Angels/The Outfit/Hell Soldiers/The~Yakuza
CripZ :Really, right now it's a good gang with good activity, bUt I wanted to join an official gang. That's all
Vengeance Angels: I left it because i have some trouble with HQs.
The Outfit : deleted.
Hell Soldiers: inactive.
The~Yakuza:i dont trust yakuza membres because most of them lier.
Have you ever got banned in SAES: No
Have you ever got kicked in SAES: No
Why do you want to join FBI: because FBI best squad in SAES i have never seen because they are respcted mature teamworker and have nice membres who can patrol with them and get some fun.

dDEF4XQ.png
Q9pkAfb.png
1Q3Q0Wu.png
NRFeZgi.png
an3NFbs.png
o6xhgnY.png
xvOU3wA.png
b3SPQLm.png

Male/Female: Male
Nationality: Moroccan
Do you speak any other languages, Which: French,English
Tell us, a few lines about yourself:My name is mohamed.Amine , i have 17 years old , im currently living in maroc in a city called rabat , at the moment im in holidays (15 days only) when im not on holidays im going to school from Monday to Friday im spending a lot of time in the school in 2 years im finishing the secondary school then going to study computers things or something like that , another of my interest is traveling with my motorbike around the city's near my one , i've spend a lot of money in my bike.

Part 3 - Ingame skills
What is your English skills (0/10): 8.5
What is your Driving skills (0/10): 9
What is your Shooting skills (0/10): 8.5
What is your RolePlay skills (0/10): 7.5
Strengths:shooting,Drifting,Driving,parachuting and Roleplaying.
Weakness:The flying skills aren't that good.