Your opinion about a Gang / Squad or Company

Gangs / Squads & Companies:

Gangs - level 2-5:

• [TT] - Tuga Thugs :  So hard gang. And Cop's need to be Proof for arrest this Gang members.
  • [AA] - Arms Assasins : AA is a professional's gang so we need to be proof for be AA member.
  • [B~B] - Black Bullets : B~B is Rich mans Gang but i guess B~B need activities.
  • [Z] - Organization Zero : Generally peoples guesses Z is died but i guess Z will not give up this is so rich and hard gang. Never give up.
  • [UE] - Underground Empire : Owww Underground Empire has a big base and activities.
  • [BS] - Black Syndicate : I have some friends at BS but i guess BS need some more activities because i did not saw BS event's.
  • [CDC] - Comando Da Capital : Generally CDC is making JailBreak's so good gang . 
  • [O] - The Outfit: Outfit came back so already all peoples knows O again will be a Good gang.
  • CripZ: CripZ is so good gang ... CripZ's media archive is very big so CripZ again be in Best Gang's.

Squads - level 2-5.

• [FBI] - Federal Bureau of Investigation : Hmm Patrol created it but i guess FBI very need Event's . 
  • [SWAT] - Special Weapons & Tactics : If you has stars you can't escape . If SWAT chasing you.
  • [SAPA] - San Andreas Police Academy : All cop's wants to be SAPA for take ProCop. SAPA is like a school but i guess SAPA's rules is very hard . Like " 3 and 4 stars haveers can't leave alone" I guess this rule is ridiclous.
  • [SAFP] - San Andreas Federal Police : Best of SAES of Response Policing Group. 
  • [FOX] - Fox Operation.X : Hard Squad and FOX has really professional Cop's.
  • [NNB] - National Narcotics Bureau : NNB is a good squad but i guess NNB shouldn't to take PCless cop's.
  • [TST] - The Strike Team: Active players , Activities , RolePlays , And not retards. Good.
  • [NSA] - National Security Agency: NSA has good members but 1 NSA member first wanted NSA-RP but he tried to arrest me so i guess NSA should to warn him. @Tamo (MrRandom)

Companies - level 2-5.

• [ALT] - All Load Trucking : very good company already someone proof's being ALT.

If you can't pick the Gang, Squad or Company you are in now. What would be your :

Favorite Gang : My Favorite Gang is Varrious Los Aztecas.
Favorite Squad : My Favorite Squad is The Strike Team.

NRG

Gangs - level 2-5:

• [TT] - Tuga Thugs : One of the strongest gangs on the server, 9/10
  • [AA] - Arms Assasins :  One of the oldest and strongest gangs on the server, really great job!, 9/10
  • [B~B] - Black Bullets : Same as AA, except that you guys are camels. 9/10
  • [Z] - Organization Zero : You guys are doing well so far, 8/10
  • [UE] - Underground Empire : You guys are so damn good, i really like you bois. 9/10
  • [BS] - Black Syndicate : I got some conections in BS, aka friends. And i gotta say, you boys are doing great. 8/10
  • [CDC] - Comando Da Capital : To be honest, most of your members are not skilled that much. But, about your activity, you're doing so damn good! (Dont hate me plox) 7/10
  • [O] - The Outfit: Really respectful and mature people, i really like you. 9/10
  • CripZ: HOLY SHET! dat activity tho! you bois are doing so god damn good! and i hope to see you guys reach lvl5 cuz you deserve it. 9/10
  • [OC] - OverdoseCrime You guys just reached lvl2 and you're doing great with the activity. 8/10

Squads - level 2-5.

• [FBI] - Federal Bureau of Investigation : The FBI. You guys are doing good with the activity as well. (kick mickey plz) 9/10
  • [SWAT] - Special Weapons & Tactics :  Skilled, respectful and mature members. I really like you people. 9/10
  • [SAPA] - San Andreas Police Academy : Home, sweet home! i'm really, really grateful for you guys <3. 10/10
  • [SAFP] - San Andreas Federal Police : You boys are doing good so far. 8/10
  • [FOX] - Fox Operation.X : You boys aren't that active these days, somehow. But, you're doing well :P (hassoni suc dic)
  • [NNB] - National Narcotics Bureau : You boys are doing great. 9/10
  • [NSA] - National Security Agency: Trainee skuad, jk jk :d, you guys are doing good so far. But, the thing is, i dunno why you guys became a bit inactive after you reached lvl2. But meh, good job! 8/10

Companies - level 2-5.

• [ALT] - All Load Trucking : Lazy c*nts! i'm just kidding, you boys are doing good, as good as your motto :P. 8/10

If you can't pick the Gang, Squad or Company you are in now. What would be your :

Favorite Gang : UE
Favorite Squad : NNB

Edited by Flex-->

Gangs - level 2-5:

• [TT] - Tuga Thugs : [Activity is decent but definitely not enough for level 5 gang + base is the best]
  • [AA] - Arms Assasins : [Same goes for you as for TT + I like the base tho cuz its very unique]
  • [B~B] - Black Bullets : [Not enough active for level 5 gang]
  • [Z] - Organization Zero : [Nothing to say here tbh, should be closed/demoted like a months ago]
  • [UE] - Underground Empire : [Activity is good, but as far as I noticed, you're one of the most hated gangs on SAES]
  • [BS] - Black Syndicate : [Improve a little bit of more activity, nice base, MaRoO sucks]
  • [CDC] - Comando Da Capital : [Base is cool + improve your activities/kick rulebreakers and teach your members to speak english atleast]
  • [O] - The Outfit: [Your base is pretty awesome, I like the place where is it. Get better activity + you have skilled-nice players inside the gang]
  • CripZ: [Activity is good enough, but you guys are too selfish, starting PBRs at other's gang BRs aint cool + the most hated gang beside UE]
  • [OC] - OverdoseCrime [ aka The Corleone: R.I.P]

Squads - level 2-5.

• [FBI] - Federal Bureau of Investigation : [Improve activity]
  • [SWAT] - Special Weapons & Tactics : [You have sum skilled officers inside the squad - cool base]]
  • [SAPA] - San Andreas Police Academy : [Nothing to say here]
  • [SAFP] - San Andreas Federal Police : [Your HQs are retarded]
  • [FOX] - Fox Operation.X : [Skilled players, nice base]
  • [NNB] - National Narcotics Bureau : [I noticed that NNB is a second academy on SA besides SAPA, Teddy made me udnerstand]]
  • [TST] - The Strike Team: [Cool members + improve activity]
  • [NSA] - National Security Agency: [Improve activity]]

Companies - level 2-5.

• [ALT] - All Load Trucking : [Cool base + I know that civ side is not interested, so activity is where it is]

Favorite Gang: N/A
Favorite Squad : FOX

Dislikes ain't needed but If you want dislike it. That's just my opinon, maybe I'm wrong maybe I'm right.

Edited by #Ramos-->

Gangs from lvl 2-5.

• [TT] - I like they, they're skillfully players and they're active. Also they are good at teamworking as i see. (except Learn)
  • [AA] - Arms Assassins, Actually my fav. gang is this, they're skillfully too like TT and they're the oldest gang ever in saes rpg.
  • [BB] - Black Bullets has good members and activity also i like @RAMPAGE he's good at shooting and they are good at roleplaying.
  • [O] - Actually, I never meet with the outfit member, so I don't know them. But they're looking normally.

Squads lvl 2-5.

• [FBI] - Federal Bureau of Investigation, I have friends at there, they're good but they need a bit activity.
  • [SWAT] - Really really has a good and skillfully members. I like them.
  • [TST] - I just have one friend at there, they are not much active, unfortunately I do not like it very much.
  • [SAPA] - No need to write anything, they're perfect. I was a sapa and i had good memories at there.
  • [NNB]- They're the most active squad in the server. I like them.
  • [SAFP] - They're pre-active i guess, or just some members are inactive. Anyway, they're good.
Companies lvl 2-5.
  • [ALT] -All Load Trucking is great and has Funny Members, I am ALT <3
  • Spoiler

Mi6 is suck cry revonex

Edited by Oxedan-->

There were too many nice opinions b4!

Gangs - level 2-5:

• [TT] - Tuga Thugs : [General activity is good, skilled and decent members. Can't really find anything negative to mention, perhaps I'd like to see more boxing events etc. though I can't really blame you as almost every organization lacks at their RP part. Strong level 5 organization.]
  • [AA] - Arms Assasins : [General activity is good, skilled and decent members. Can't really find anything negative to mention. Lovely level 5 organization.]
  • [B~B] - Black Bullets : [No comment, haven't paid enough attention.]
  • [Z] - Organization Zero : [Doesn't look stable. It seems like you've tried everything already, I noticed players leaving and joining in packs, started to look like a public spawn. I don't deem you're level 4 worthy right now.]
  • [UE] - Underground Empire : [General activity is good, skilled and decent members. Can't really find anything negative to mention. Excellent level 5 organization.]
  • [BS] - Black Syndicate : [General activity is good and I see some activities every now and then. I haven't paid enough attention to leave criticism. Just don't see you up there with the other level 5 gangs yet, as far as in elite.]
  • [CDC] - Comando Da Capital : [I must say that the hype about the lag is real. Though I haven't paid enough attention to leave any useful comment.]
  • [O] - The Outfit: [Frank is a problem]
  • CripZ: [Haven't paid enough attention to leave much of a comment though I deem it's safe to say that they're one of the most active gangs. ]
  • [ThC] - The Company [One of the most active gangs which is remarkable for a level 3 organization, too bad I barely know any of the members. I noticed a few getting triggered by just anything and to my experience 9/10 of the brs that fail come from thc but that's okay it's not your role. Surely an organization with potential to become level 5.

Squads - level 2-5.

• [FBI] - Federal Bureau of Investigation : [Lots of new recruits lately. Recruited the DZ squad and some other new players, I believe it's good to recruit and teach new players but those you've chosen have reflected bad to your reputation thus far I reckon. (Making silly topics, opening the red door, arguing, etc)]
  • [SWAT] - Special Weapons & Tactics : [I think activity is the biggest issue here. Every now and then I see a few online of which mostly the same ones. Your media archive doesn't show any executed activity in feb, march and april which is shocking for a level 5 organization.]
  • [SAPA] - San Andreas Police Academy : [state your opinion here]
  • [SAFP] - San Andreas Federal Police : [I've seen and heard you approaching new players to join and guaranteeing membership some even without application. I don't deem elite (level 5) squads do that.]
  • [FOX] - Fox Operation.X : [Excellent squad]
  • [NNB] - National Narcotics Bureau : [state your opinion here]
  • [TST] - The Strike Team: [Excellent squad]
  • [NSA] - National Security Agency: [Unsure if alive, can't recall when I last saw one online.]

Companies - level 2-5.

• [ALT] - All Load Trucking : [No comment]
Edited by Louis-->

45 minutes ago, Louis said:
  • [O] - The Outfit: [Frank is a problem]

No need to state the obvious

51 minutes ago, Louis said:

ThC] - The Company [One of the most active gangs which is remarkable for a level 3 organization, too bad I barely know any of the members. I noticed a few getting triggered by just anything and to my experience 9/10 of the brs that fail come from thc but that's okay it's not your role. Surely an organization with potential to become level 5.

Level 4* and I like your sense of humor hehehe

8 hours ago, Thing. said:

Level 4* and I like your sense of humor hehehe

I did not know what level you were, took it from here. 

Gangs - level 2-5:

• [TT] - Tuga Thugs : [well... you need more activity guys you are a little bit inactive]
  • [AA] - Arms Assasins : [there is nothing bad in AA no rule breakers no DMers you are doing well]
  • [B~B] - Black Bullets : [best gang in my opinion]
  • [Z] - Organization Zero : [so inactive]
  • [UE] - Underground Empire : [you are doing very good]
  • [BS] - Black Syndicate : [more activity]
  • [CDC] - Comando Da Capital : [some rule breakers in it but it's good]
  • [O] - The Outfit: [there is nothing bad in O it's perfect]
  • CripZ: [it's active but some of CripZ are AFK all the time but it's very good and perfect]
  • [ThC] - The Company [one of the most active gang in the server it's active as hell and there is no rule breakers in it wish you a long live]

Squads - level 2-5.

• [FBI] - Federal Bureau of Investigation : [inactive you need more players in your squad but you are getting your activity back a little bit keep going on that]
  • [SWAT] - Special Weapons & Tactics : [don't hear about you a lot but you are doing well]
  • [SAPA] - San Andreas Police Academy : [everyone should get in it if you want to have your own squad or if you want to join a squad here will be your first step]
  • [SAFP] - San Andreas Federal Police : [most active squad in the server but some of them like BEAN are blind :P]
  • [FOX] - Fox Operation.X : [active but it need more activity i don't see any FOX agents some days]
  • [NNB] - National Narcotics Bureau : [active and it's so good best squad in my opinion]
  • [TST] - The Strike Team: [your VL is so active but you need more activity in your squad]
  • [NSA] - National Security Agency: [when it was alive i didn't hear anyone talking about it i was don't even know if it's in the server or no lol]

Companies - level 2-5.

• [ALT] - All Load Trucking : [getting active and it's helping us on refueling gas stations and i don't even know why the fuck you need a helicopters Haha]

On 17/04/2018 at 9:58 AM, Master Chief said:

Gangs - level 2-5:

•  
  • [SWAT] - Special Weapons & Tactics : [don't hear about you a lot but you are doing well]

we rape crims in the shadows you dont need to know about us

On 18/04/2018 at 11:20 AM, Master Chief said:

and wtf is the problem? you hate AA or something?

no hes just kidding look what's written under his name "TheSarcastic" loool we have no Dmers :D

Edited by SiirTuga-->

7 minutes ago, SiirTuga said:

no hes just kidding look what's written under his name "TheSarcastic" loool we have no Dmers :D

but the bad thing in AA that it only accept who have 16 years old and i'm 13 :P