Military Experience:I have not been in the military

Participation on DE recruitments:none

Access to ZIP or admin panel:no

Access to other special abilities ingame:no

Access to TS:yes

Access to IRC:no

How would you define DE:Desert Eagles The military of SAES

How would you define MCC:Military Civlian Components of desert eagles

Why would you like to join MCC:Because its Roleplay is Gonna be like DE/Its participating with DE

Why should we accept you:I will be Loyal/Respectful to the group/And i will RP alot

RolePlay Experience:I am Pro Roleplayer/I always Roleplay in SAES/I do Smuggling/Taxi driver/Losts/myths and more

Able to follow orders:yes

What MCC Department would you like to join:Reserves

Logistics:

Experience with trucks:I have been trucking since i started SAES

Experience with airplanes:I,Am pro plane driver I mostly travel by plane in SAES

Experience with ships:~Used to own a Ship but sold it

Experience with logging and reporting:i dont get reported/i can log in easily

Imagination review:

Mechanical Engineering:

Experience with ZIP panel:Havent been in ZIP

Able to work fast:yes

Knowledge of SA map:I know were to go in SA without map

Imagination review:I am pro player

Spatial Awareness:I can be aware

Reserves:

Former Combat groups:Reserve

Teamwork rate:10/10

Able to resist variability:Yes

Resistant for stress and heavy workload:YEs

Emotionally unstable:no

Ingame name:BlackJz

Nationality:Tunisan

Timezone:GMT london

Languages able to speak:Pashto/Englsih

Current Server Groups:none

Why would you like to join MCC:Because its Roleplay is Gonna be like DE/Its participating with DE

Why should we accept you:I will be Loyal/Respectful to the group/And i will RP alot

RolePlay Experience:I am Pro Roleplayer/I always Roleplay in SAES/I do Smuggling/Taxi driver/Losts/myths and more

Logistics:

Experience with airplanes:I,Am pro plane driver I mostly travel by plane in SAES

Imagination review:

Mechanical Engineering:

Reserves:

Only fill in the underlined part of the division you wish to join.

Also improve it a bit, giving more detailed answers.

Edited by BMaster-->

Ingame name:BlackJz

Nationality:Tunisan

Timezone:GMT london

Languages able to speak:Pashto/Englsih

Current Server Groups:none

Logistics:

Imagination review:

Mechanical Engineering:

Reserves:

Only fill in the underlined part of the division you wish to join.

Edit: BMaster was faster.

Edited by Rares-->

Ingame name:NextRoman

Nationality: Dutch

Timezone: GMT+1

Languages able to speak: Dutch, English, German, Little bit of French.

Current Server Groups: MI-6, SAFD, SkyAir, PC

Military Experience: None in DE, but I have Rped with DE and all other Law Enforcement a lot so I do have some experience in that direction.

Participation on DE recruitments: 3 Times until now.

Access to ZIP or admin panel: Don't know if /SAFD counts as ZIP, if yes I do have acces.

Access to other special abilities ingame: As said before I have acces to /safd.

Access to TS: Yes

Access to IRC: Yes

How would you define DE: They are the main army of San Andreas, they are there to protect SA's civilians at all time. Their greatest enemy is of course CLO

How would you define MCC: They are the support of DE. Soldiers don't have time to do this. They have to focus on their mission. MCC makes it possible for the soldiers to stay focused.

Why would you like to join MCC: Because I love to RP and to help DE in it's war against CLO. I like military stuff a lot. My knowledge of the military is really big, but I want to keep expanding it. Joining MCC might give me an opportunity to do this. And maybe MCC may give me an opportunity to do a lot more for DE.

Why should we accept you: I'm a nice guy, good at RPing, proper english skills and I have lots and lots of experience on the law enforcement side of the server.

RolePlay Experience: Lots of RP's as SAFD, lots of Police rp's, lots of other Rp's. So I would say I have RP experience.

Able to follow orders: Yes.

What MCC Department would you like to join: Logistics

Logistics:

Experience with trucks: Lots

Experience with airplanes: Lots

Experience with ships: Not so much.

Experience with logging and reporting: I know how to report secret missions and stuff like that, so I would say I have experience in this department as well.

Imagination review: I image this job as a dangerous one with a lot of action, as most cargo is highly desired by CLO and other criminals. But I will fight back and make sure every load get's to it's destination as quick and safe as possible. It doesnt matter how the job get's done. The fact that it will be done matters.

Mechanical Engineering:

Experience with ZIP panel:

Able to work fast:

Knowledge of SA map:

Imagination review:

Spatial Awareness:

Reserves:

Former Combat groups:

Teamwork rate:

Able to resist variability:

Resistant for stress and heavy workload:

Emotionally unstable: Steady as a rock.

-------------------------------------------------------------

If you can read this, post a picture of how you imagine the General of DE with your application. Include his name

SOd4bDA.jpg

Edited by NextRoman-->

Ingame name: GhosTFace

Nationality: Pakistani, but I live in germany.

Timezone: GMT +1 (Berlin).

Languages able to speak: English , German, Urdu.

Current Server Groups: I am the HQ of Ground Truckers INC (Level 2 Company) and I am in SAFD. I am also the Founder and Leader of the San Andreas Union Bank (Group) and West Coast Customs (Mechanic Group). I am also in Global Logistics( My Rank : Industrial Council )

Military Experience: I haven't got any special Military Experience but I am very Experienced in this field. I can protect, I can fly , I can drive with all kind of Vehicle even heavy vehicles like Military Trucks etc.

Participation on DE recruitments: I wanted to join the recruitment but I couldn't because I wasn't at home. I was in an other Country.

Access to ZIP or admin panel: No, but I am very experienced with the Construction Panel(SAFD) I always use it for SAFD RPs.

Access to other special abilities ingame: No, not really, I've only got a Donation Vehicle which I can also use for RPs.

Access to TS: Yes and I am very active in Teamspeak.

Access to IRC: Yes, I use mIRC and I also also very active in IRC.

How would you define DE: Desert Eagle is a Special Army of San Andreas, they fight against the bad guys on SAES like the CLO or some other big Gangs. They defends the Citizen of San Andreas from the bad guys. They are all special trained Soldiers.

How would you define MCC: MCC is a Special Rp Group . MCC is created to increase the RP ingame. When you are in MCC, you are a part of the US Army.

Why would you like to join MCC: Because I love to RP with Desert Eagle and I want to increase my skills for the next Desert Eagle recruitment and I also want to increase the amount of the RPs in-game.

Why should we accept you: Because I am a very Loyal and a Mature guy with an attitude and I love to RP.

RolePlay Experience: I always RP with my Company Members ( Trucking RPs) , I also RP alot as a Pro Cop and as SAFD. I also RP alot with my San Andreas Union Bank group members and as West Coast Customs.

Able to follow orders: Yes.

What MCC Department would you like to join: I would like to join the MCC Logistics Department.

Logistics:

Experience with trucks: I am in a trucking Company, thats way I always do trucking and I lot of trucking.

Experience with airplanes: Yes, I spawn sometime as Pilot to fly the AT-400 or the Shamal, I also love to fly the Helicopter.

Experience with ships: I do alot of shipping with the Global Logistics group. (RP)

Experience with logging and reporting: Yes, I can allways give reports and write Logs.

Imagination review: Well I 've got a very good imagination.

Mechanical Engineering:

Experience with ZIP panel: No, but I am very experienced with the Construction Panel(SAFD) I always use it for SAFD RPs.

Able to work fast: Yes, I can work very fast.

Knowledge of SA map: I know all the names of the Citys around the San Andreas Map and I also know all the routes.

Imagination review: Well I 've got a very good imagination.

Spatial Awareness: Well I always try to hold on and I am really good at it.

Reserves:

Former Combat groups: I've never been in a official Combat Groups.

Teamwork rate: Well I would give my self 9 out of 10. Because I am very good at Team working.

Able to resist variability: Yes.

Resistant for stress and heavy workload: Yes, I always hold on no matters what happens.

Emotionally unstable: No I am stable.

Nathan :)

Nathan_Matthew_NavySurgeonGeneral.jpg

Edited by GhosTFace-->

Ingame name: Camel

Nationality: British

Timezone: GMT

Languages able to speak: English

Current Server Groups: Black Bullets & My Other groups can be seen in my signature

Military Experience: I have no military exprience ingame alought I have several family members which have been in the military.

Participation on DE recruitments: I have participated in about 4 DE Recruitments in my experience on SAES

Access to ZIP or admin panel: I have no access the ZIP panel nor the Admin Panel

Access to other special abilities ingame: I have the selling function while spawned as B~B, I am also a official member of Centrino Cabs which is soon to get a panel and a spawn

Access to TS: I have full access to teamspeak either via my computer or my android phone

Access to IRC: I have access to the IRC from both my phone and computer meaning I have 24/7 access:D

How would you define DE: I would define Desert Eages, as a government organisation set out to protect and stop attacks from criminals, They are also the only ​ official military on the SAES Server

How would you define MCC: I would define MMC as a divison of the desert eages which supports DE from a low down state which doesn't draw attention, It also allows you to RP with DE

Why would you like to join MCC: I would love to join MCC because it would allow you to get up close and personal with the roleplaying side of DE which would be high standard roleplay.

Why should we accept you: You should think about accepting me because Im a respected member of the community and would be a reliable member which will remain loyal.

RolePlay Experience: I roleplay on daily basis with many different people, I am keen roleplayer and like to get involved with many roleplays, I love to roleplay with SAFD you can find screenshots of my roleplays here " http://kameel.imgur.com/ "

Able to follow orders: I am able to follow orders immediately after they are asked and remain respectful to all members

What MCC Department would you like to join: I would like to join the logistics department because I am very exprienced with trucks due to starting of with them to gain money, I am also a great pilot due to me being a HQ in the civilian group called SkyAir

Logistics:

Experience with trucks: I have alot of experience with trucks because I often truck to earn money as it a very easy method, I am really good and keeping control of a truck at highspeeds.

Experience with air planes: I have alot of experience with planes because i fly them around in many cases from general travelling to helping people out of trouble. I am also a HQ in the group called SkyAir you can find about them here " http://saesrpg.net/t...lication-topic/ "

Experience with ships: I have no experience with ships within SAES

Experience with logging and reporting: I have alot of experience with reporting due having to ask for permission to land at runways during SkyAir roleplays, I am also good and logging stuff which is occurring on the game.

Imagination review: I am a very imaginative person and can produce unique and clever methods of doing stuff using my imagination I am also a visual learner which helps me to produce creative ideas

Mechanical Engineering:

Able to work fast:

Knowledge of SA map:

Imagination review:

Spatial Awareness:

Reserves:

Former Combat groups:

Teamwork rate:

Emotionally unstable: /me checks his recent hospital record's. I believe not:#

If you can read this, post a picture of how you imagine the General of DE with your application. Include his name

This is Nathan haha:D

intb.jpg

Edited by Camel-->

Ingame name:Wu

Nationality:Turkish

Timezone:GMT +2

Languages able to speak:Turkish,English,A little bit German

Current Server Groups:ZIP(Serving since founding day)-LWS(Serving since founding day)-SWAT(Serving since 2011 December)

Military Experience:As i am a member of SWAT i have high military experiance

Participation on DE recruitments:I had chance to participate one.

Access to ZIP or admin panel: I have access to ZIP panel.

Access to other special abilities ingame:I have access to all LWS abilities.

Access to TS:I have access to TS

Access to IRC:I have access to IRC

How would you define DE:Desert Eagles are the group of elites protecting SA using best tactics and weaponary.

How would you define MCC:Military Civilain Components are helpers of DE.They provide support to DE members in need.MCC also helps safety of SA.

Why would you like to join MCC:I'd like to join MCC because of It may provide me good chances to RP.Also it can train me and give me more dicipline.

Why should we accept you:You should accept me because, I trust my English,Roleplaying skills,Combat Abilities also I am honest and i am a good teamplayer.

RolePlay Experience:I've Rooleplayed on SA-MP,Minecraft,M&B Warband and MTA-SAES.I trust my roleplay knowledge.

Able to follow orders:I am able to follow orders.I am sure.

What MCC Department would you like to join:I'd like to join The Reserves (64th Regional Support Command Bold Unicorns)

Logistics:

Experience with trucks:

Experience with airplanes:

Experience with ships:

Experience with logging and reporting:

Imagination review:

Mechanical Engineering:

Able to work fast:

Knowledge of SA map:

Imagination review:

Spatial Awareness:

Reserves:

Former Combat groups:SAPA-SWAT

Teamwork rate:9/10 maybe 10/10 because of my SWAT membership.

Able to resist variability:10/10 As a member of SWAT I've trained for resisting all natural conditions.

Resistant for stress and heavy workload:I am able to resist stress and heavy workload.

Emotionally unstable:I am not emotionally unstable.

800px-Chuck_Norris_in_Iraq_in_2006.jpg

Nathan on Left side awarding the Soldier.(Chuck Norris)

Edited by SeattleWu-->

Ingame name: Mark

Nationality: Czech Republic

Timezone: GMT +1

Languages able to speak: English,Czech and a bit Germany.

Current Server Groups: PC,SAI,SkyAir and I'm momentaly in the current squad of Secret Service.

Military Experience: I haven't been in Military Experiences.

Participation on DE recruitments: Yes,Parachuting test. The DE recruitment was on the Date 22nd of December 2012,which the test was about Parachuting. We had to pass this test to do other tests. We had to land on 35-mark,after that we had to move out and who passed this test,they are able to move to other test.

Access to ZIP or admin panel: I have acess to SAI panel.

Access to other special abilities ingame: none

Access to TS: No

Access to IRC: Yes, I could spend my time on IRC 2hours or maybe more a day.

How would you define DE: It's Desert Eagle and who are in the Group. They act like Real soldier

How would you define MCC:Military Civilian Components. Its Role-Play group and its simillar to DE group,They act like real soldier,work together.

Why would you like to join MCC: Its a Role-play group and i would like to join with the DE and play with them,Enjoy every RP which higher rank gives command to me what i have to do.

Why should we accept you: Because i like Role-playing and i have lot of experiences with the RP and i joined many time with the war against DE with CLO.

RolePlay Experience: My Role-Play experience is great, I joined this server because its about Role-Play..First i joined this server i had to learn all the rules. I used to be a Police and i enjoyed a Pull-Over and i didnt know how to ask them a driving license,then they explained that i had to use /me (the /me replaces my name and after that i have to use a verb.). Then the old Leader of Green berets offered me to try to join SAI,because the group is dedicate about Role-playing..I am now happy that i just joined there.

Able to follow orders:

What MCC Department would you like to join: I would like to join Logistics

Logistics:

Experience with trucks:When i joined SAES I didn't know why i had to do with trucks..Then someone explained that with Trucking i can make money,so now when i need money i just go and trucking. Now my skills with Truckings are great.

Experience with airplanes: My experience with Airplanes are good, i can control it good,but not very well like driving cars. I have been learning to fly with an airplane a lot, that's why i joined a group called SkyAir to practice my skill with flying,but now it is very good for this experience.

Experience with ships: Experience with ships is hard to say good,i can control it very well,but when its on fast speeding,then someone give me a command to stop completely,then its my weakness.

Experience with logging and reporting: It doesn't make me any problem to log in or reporting..If i see someone is rule-breaking i will take a screenshot immediately,or i will call an admin if they are available,

Emotionally unstable: I am stable

General of Desert Eagle is General Nathan

SOd4bDA.jpg

Edited by SFC.Mark-->

Ingame name: Steddie

Timezone: GMT+1

Languages able to speak: Dutch and English

Current Server Groups: ALT, SAI, SAFD and Pro-cops

Military Experience: I'm not a DE. But i play much with DE friends.

Participation on DE recruitments: 2

Access to ZIP or admin panel: Only to the SAFD panel. otherwise it's a No

Access to other special abilities ingame: SAI panel

Access to TS: Yes, i'm always on TS if i play MTA

Access to IRC: Yes, But not very much

How would you define DE: It's the army from the server which fighting against CLO and more bad operations. They will secure the country for people which want attack it.

How would you define MCC: It's a part from DE whith people that want to RP and like it. They helping the army when DE needs help in transporting.

Why would you like to join MCC: I like RP and playing with DE guys. And i want to learn much more experience for the upcoming DE test.

Why should we accept you: Because i'm very friendly, patient and i really love Rollplay.

RolePlay Experience: I make Roadblocks and playing as a Firefighter to make sure the city is safe. I control gang bases for any illegal things.

Able to follow orders: Yes

What MCC Department would you like to join: I like the logistics Department

Logistics:

Experience with trucks: I'm a ALT member and like trucking

Experience with airplanes: I more like flying then trucking if there is a plane at the base i always get 1.

Experience with ships: I don't sail very much. But i can sail.

Experience with logging and reporting: I can make it but i never did it before.

Imagination review: I don't do things which you aren't allowed to. But sometimes i do it for trolling.

Mechanical Engineering:

Able to work fast:

Knowledge of SA map:

Imagination review:

Spatial Awareness:

Reserves:

Former Combat groups:

Teamwork rate:

Emotionally unstable: I'm Stable.

schoomaker.jpg

General Nathan

Edited by Steddie-->

Ingame name: [sWAT]Trident

Languages able to speak: English and Dutch.

Current Server Groups: S.W.A.T., Z.I.P., S.A.P., S.A.F.D., S.A.I. and I am a member of the PC team.

Military Experience: I am member of the S.W.A.T. Team, so I have some military experience.

Participation on DE recruitments: 1st time I passed all the test but failed because I wasn’t well known enough.

2nd I failed at the parachute test cause of a FPS drop during the recruitment.

Access to ZIP or admin panel: I have access too ZIP, SAI and SAFD panel.

Access to other special abilities ingame: None

How would you define DE: Desert Eagles are defending S.A. with the best people there are available(Tactics and Wapeons)

How would you define MCC: MCC is able to give support to D.E. when its needed. MCC is also able to get S.A saver.

Why would you like to join MCC: I do like to join MCC because it gives many new RP opportunities. And I hope I can learn from the D.E. members (Tactics and shooting skills)

Why should we accept you: I hope you will accept me because of my roleplaying skills and combat experience. I promise I will be loyal and honest.

RolePlay Experience: I have roleplay experience as SAI(Cop) SAFD(Fire-fighter) ZIP(Constructor) and SAP(Pirate)

Able to follow orders: Yes, I am able to follow orders.

What MCC Department would you like to join: I would like too join the reserves(DERE)

Logistics:

Experience with trucks:

Experience with airplanes:

Experience with ships:

Experience with logging and reporting:

Imagination review:

Mechanical Engineering:

Able to work fast:

Knowledge of SA map:

Imagination review:

Spatial Awareness:

Reserves:

Former Combat groups: I am member of the SWAT team. That does have experience in combat situations.

Teamwork rate: SWAT trained me well on team working, so I would rate my skills on 9/10.

Able to resist variability: SWAT trained to me how to operate under various conditions.

Resistant for stress and heavy workload: I am able to control my stress, and dealing with heavy workload.

Emotionally unstable: No, I am an emotionally stable person.

If you can read this, post a picture of how you imagine the General of DE with your application. Include his name.

20100505_100505c-002.jpg

General Nathan in the middle of the the picture, telling his country what the army is doing.

Ingame name: Quality

Nationality: Romanian

Timezone: +6 GMT

Languages able to speak: English/Romanian/Russian

Current Server Groups: ZIP

Military Experience: Well, i don't have any military experience, i would learn this from you.

Participation on DE recruitments: Just one time and i failed the para jump, how i say that was my first time.

Access to ZIP or admin panel: ZIP

Access to other special abilities ingame: Well atm just ZIP i think and as cop

How would you define DE: Desert Eagles - army of San Andreas with a serious job.

How would you define MCC: Military Civilian Components

Why would you like to join MCC: Well, how i say, i never had a army experience and i would learn this from DE members, but how de rec is only on per 6 month or maybe much more, i would try for MCC, and i understand this will be not easy job, but i will say this again i need to learn from soldiers.

Why should we accept you: Well, i don't see any reason why i can't be accepted, i am very pro player, skillful i play as criminal many time, but i have a experience as a cop, well i am very mature and i act like a good person in SAES server.

RolePlay Experience: Many, i do many events as ZIP and GJMC - i go to many events at the same time, yes i have an experience.

Able to follow orders: Yes, i can listen for DE soldiers.

What MCC Department would you like to join: Mechanical Engineers

Mechanical Engineering:

Experience with ZIP panel: Yes, i am pro designer and architect. I have a lot of experience in real life too.

Able to work fast: Yes, i work fast, but at the same time i do a great job.

Knowledge of SA map: Sure, all map and cities

Imagination review: I know all rules of SAESrpg, i try to act like in REAL LIFE.

Spatial Awareness: Many different things can be maked in many different ways. i just try to act like in real life.

Emotionally unstable: No

Nathan

lindsay_nj1.jpg

Ingame name: DieBrave

Languages able to speak: Dutch and English

Current Server Groups: LWS Trusted, SAI Inspector and ProCop HQ.

Military Experience: I have never been in the Military.

Participation on DE recruitments: Around 5-6.

Access to ZIP or admin panel: No, Only the SAI Roadblock panel.

Access to other special abilities ingame: As I already said above the SAI Roadblock panel.

How would you define DE: It is the Military Group of San Andreas, they are here to Protect all the civillians of San Andreas. The biggest enemy of DE is CLO.

How would you define MCC: MCC is a special RP Group from DE, they are here to improve the Roleplay in SA. If you are in MCC you are part of the US Army.

Why would you like to join MCC: I want to join MCC because I can help MCC because I am a good Roleplayer. I also like the Desert Eagles and I like to roleplay with them.

Why should we accept you: Because I am a good Roleplayer already. I respect other people, maby not everyone respect me because of the past, (I was GB leader and was not going very well etc. ) and mature.

RolePlay Experience: As you already know I am SAI Inspector and PC HQ, so I roleplay enough;)!

Able to follow orders: Yes, I am able.

What MCC Department would you like to join: Logistics

Logistics:

Experience with trucks: In the past I started with money making with being trucker for months, so enough experience;)!

Experience with airplanes: I am not flying 24/7, but I can fly very well.

Experience with ships: Not very much, but sometimes with police boats, or my own Marquis.

Experience with logging and reporting: I don't have very much experience with logging and reporting, but this won't be a problem for me.

Imagination review: No matter how we transport the loads, if it's fast and safe it's all okay!

Mechanical Engineering:

Able to work fast:

Knowledge of SA map:

Imagination review:

Spatial Awareness:

Reserves:

Former Combat groups:

Teamwork rate:

Emotionally unstable: No