Delete or modify tampa  

18 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Removal

2. 2. Balance

Question

I think Tampa looks odd with its rear end raised that high.. reckon i'm not the only one thinking it's off.

mta-screen_2018-05-16_14-40-46.png

now i'm at it, i would suggest removing the square paintings and turn them into stripes instead, looks like a toy!

Edited by Tut Greco-->

4 answers to this question

You kinda fucked up with the screenshot, as the wheels were positioned (or popped) to look ridicilous.. they don't sink into the ground like that.

On-topic: the raised rear is like that because it is (was..) meant to be a drag/muscle car, but since the handling was slightly changed last month it is no longer meant to be that type of vehicle. So let's see the vote results and we can possibly lower it. Lowering the rear will also make the unique weight distribution (which is there for driftability without forced drifting) feel less odd while steering..

Talking about vehicles being off, what about the Buffalo? It's slow and sliding more than an elegy with 2 popped back tires.

But then again, it's interesting that theres variations in handling, it would not be fun if every car was like a Super GT?

Edited by Silence.-->

md6JXpD.png

The server has spoken, the majority votes against removing it and in favour of balancing. The rear suspension height will be normalised, moved to accepted suggestions.

*Note: the changes will be done tonight or tomorrow morning.