Have a "Respawn car" button in Manage Donation Vehicles

Question

Yo, I'd love to see a button for players who donated, in their donation vehicles menu where we can respawn the vehicles. Maybe there can be set a limit so it won't get abused.

Sometimes, like right now for me, Tilong is AFK, there is no car respawn for long periods of time and the car gets BUGGED on fire. Whenever it catches fire from damage, it will not blow up unless there's a respawn. I tried using grenades but when it gets bugged, I can't do shit until respawn. I noticed during day time when there's a lot of players, that happens more often than when there's less. There's that bug delay that it won't blow up. However, it happens also when there's almost no load on the server and it sucks if there's no admin to help

Is it possible to get that option? personally I don't see a problem with it unless it can be abused in some way OR have more load on the server? for instance, say 20 people press the button "Respawn vehicle" at the same time,will it cause lag? idk 

tanks, i didn't look if it was posted before, too tired : )

Edited by Quality-->

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, xR3GG1x said:

As an SAFD Engineer, I'd like to add that Its almost never donation vehicles that we get notified to extinguish. (Basing that on colors/headlights) It's mostly just disk vehicles that people blow up and just grab a new one instead of respawning it.

I'm not talking about donation vehicles only, I'm talking about the entire server vehicles that were meant not to despawn after catching fire to allow firefighters to respond to them, what you mentioned isn't a resonable argument for the change.
As for the suggestion itself,it us up to server management/HQs to decide, as it's not a regular suggestion but rather an additional donator privilege.

Nice idea! I think there is already a function like this in the /group panel to respawn group vehicles so I don't see why it's not possible for donation cars. There is a glitch that happens quite often where they just sit there on fire and not blow up and respawn. This might even be helpful for me and my Donation Heli. EVERYTIME I actually need the damn thing for something when I drive to it or spawn there at LV airport my maverick is stuck halfway in the helipad and glitched out. The only way I can get it out is to blow it up and sometimes get in it and suicide for it to spawn properly. So I would love a respawn button, Maybe something in the M panel could control it.

you're asking for an extra donator privilege not a fix to the problem since the rest of the players also deal with the same situation.
Not all vehicles respawn after catching fire, that is an intentional perk to allow firefighters the chance to respond to fires.

2 hours ago, Angelo. said:

you're asking for an extra donator privilege not a fix to the problem since the rest of the players also deal with the same situation.
Not all vehicles respawn after catching fire, that is an intentional perk to allow firefighters the chance to respond to fires.

As an SAFD Engineer, I'd like to add that Its almost never donation vehicles that we get notified to extinguish. (Basing that on colors/headlights) It's mostly just disk vehicles that people blow up and just grab a new one instead of respawning it. I guess it would be a perk but it could be useful. /donation and a list of cars to manage/respawn. It wouldn't be that huge of a perk tho.

So damage your car and it doesn't respawn. Die>Spawn Firemen> Get a Fire Engine> Drive to wherever your car was> Extinguish it. Die again and respawn what you once were. Bam you got your car. Wow why haven't I thought of this before? :Question: