Question

Hello dear SAES players,

I was thinking a lot about this, should I suggest this or not...I said " What the heck! ". I'm playing as a cop since the begining of my SAES carear ( apr. 6 years, maybe more ) and I had a lot of good moments in-game. I love action movies so I got one idea. Co-driver becoming driver. Command /codriver could give possibility to co-driver to drive a vehicle instead of the driver. It can be used only if driver type that command. For example, co-driver is out of ammo and driver have a guns, they could easily switch the place. How make it interesting if it is necessary? When driver type /codriver car automatically slow down for idk, 40-50 km/h and stay like that for few seconds. After that you can accelerate normally. In that case car should be more sensitive ( in my opinion ). 

13 answers to this question

The point is that you don't need to stop the vehicle...That was the idea... 

yes because maybe there is a cop chasing you and if you stopped the car and get out and let the driver sit in the passenger seat you will get arrested in a few seconds but by this way if a cop chasing you , you don't have to stop the car and get out to sit in the passenger seat +1

Edited by Master Chief-->

2 hours ago, Dariich said:

When driver type /codriver car automatically slow down for idk, 40-50 km/h and stay like that for few seconds. After that you can accelerate normally.

It's literally faster if you brake the car with space, switch spaces and nitro forward back to 300kmh within 3 seconds.

Source: Just tried it ingame, putting cruise control for 3, 4 and 5 seconds instead of script. 2 seconds and something it takes to equalize.

3 hours ago, SNome said:

Something tells me thats not possible, script wise of course.

3 hours ago, Kanzo said:

impossible.

It's possible.

However it doesn't make much sense to actually switch full control to the person in the passenger seat.What I would suggest is have the person in the driver seat be in charge of accelerating and braking. And have the passenger in charge of the steering.

10 hours ago, NanoBob said:

What I would suggest is have the person in the driver seat be in charge of accelerating and braking. And have the passenger in charge of the steering.

Also nice idea...

thing with this is, it wouldn't be faster. As we would apply a delay upon changing seats. simply because in real life, it won't be instant either. So just use the regular way of changing seats mmk?

Nice idea but I dont think it is possible, and it should be made for some trusted groups only to avoid abuses

Edited by Skerdi.-->