Question

So I have been on some other games similar to SAES and I have noticed that there's a job levelling up system. It'd be great if there was a job levelling up system in SAES and it would make it interesting to do jobs like pizza delivery, taxiing, piloting, trucking, etc. For example, when doing the pizza job you would earn XP which will level you up and it will unlock new skins or give a higher pay. For example (x2) :- By selling 50 pizzas you would unlock a Peter Parker outfit ( with the theme pl0x ) and get more money when you sell pizzas. So let's make this happen guys. WHO'S WITH ME?!

7 answers to this question

i know another server in MTA that in it there is the same thing on all the jobs in the pilot , firefighter , captain , and the other civilian jobs so i will say yeah it's a cool idea i'm with you

Nah, SAES≠SAMP or WoW, better idea to make every class working(not just useless spawn) and increase payments

You saw it in samp? We have a system like this for trucker job.

Well, there actually is such a "leveling" system implemented with the trucking, as you are required a certain ammount of deliveries before taking certain loads. About other jobs I believe it could be a possible improvement but the issue there would come with the first wave of new players, as due to how ruined our economy currently is (Police officers with billions of dollars) it would make it impossible for them to enjoy the gameplay here, so I personally believe that such a thing could be implemented in KATLA.

This would require rewriting most of the job scripts as they were to be made compatible. Unfortunatly we will not have the time in the near future to be doing so. We will keep this suggestion in the back of our mind and work on it when we deem we have the time.